Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

39

4.1K 223 121
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
The next morning Jungkook received the call from grandma and they all wished him one by one and he got a call from his colleagues then business partners.

As today is Monday, Jungkook is getting ready for office but Tae sat on the bed grumpily.

"Where is my watch? Did you see my watch?" Jungkook asked his wife. "Why are you asking me?" Tae huffed and turned his face on the other side.

Jungkook chuckled then sat on his knee holding Tae's hand "What do you want now?"

"Today is your birthday, I want to spend some  time together but.. okay I accept you have work, at least come to the temple with me before office" Tae folded his hand against his chest.

"Okay, get ready" Jungkook said and immediately Tae smiled running towards the dressing room shouting the exact place of the watch. Jungkook shook his head admiring Taehyung's sense of knowing every place of his things. 

Tae came back fully dressed.

"Wow, we better stay at home" Jungkook said nearing Tae and hugging him, younger pushed him "Behave, we're going to the temple"

They went to the temple, Tae prayed for their togetherness and family's happiness, Jungkook just prayed for Tae's wish to be fulfilled. They went to the office from the temple. Everyone's eyes are on them, some are admiring, some are jealous, some are truly happy for them.

In the office they had no conversation other than Jungkook needed Taehyung as an accounts department head.

Jimin is truly happy for his friend who has a happy smile on his face all the time after the marriage. He is thankful to Jungkook because he can see a difference in Tae now.

"How was it going with Yoongi bro?" Tae asked Jimin during their break time.

"Good, he already met my parents, the problem is when we get married, at first I wanted to enjoy ourselves before marriage but now I wanted to marry him asap but don't know how to express it" Jimin rolled his eyes thinking about his past self.

"Why don't you propose to him for marriage?" Tae said.

"What me?, I expected him to propose to me first" Jimin pouted. "Why? Why should the husband always propose to us, let's be different" Tae encouraged him.

"That's a good idea but I wanted him to propose to me first, but it's okay if I expect him to propose then it will be my fiftieth birthday" Jimin smiled.

Before they went into a deep conversation of planning on the proposal, Tae was called to Jungkook's office, he was confused why would the chairman call him on the break time.

"Excuse me" Tae opened the door and saw Yoongi was with Jungkook.

"He wanted to talk to you about something personal" Jungkook pointed at Yoongi.

"Mrs.Jeon, I was planning to propose Jimin on his birthday next month, he's your best friend so I wanted your opinion on the arrangements as per his liking" Yoongi said which made Tae widen his eyes.

"By any chance did you hear us talking?" Tae asked Yoongi who was confused by the question "Whom did I hear?" Yoongi questioned back.

"Nevermind" Tae said and thought about Jimin's wish of Yoongi proposing to him first so he decided to stand with Yoongi. 

"Mrs.Jeon" Yoongi called him, "Huh yeah, prepare like a dinner date, basically he likes food so if you cook specially for him then he will be happy rather than ordering hotel foods"

Yoongi noted down on his phone and looked at Tae to continue "Dinner should be held at a  memorable place for both of you, decorate the place with roses as he likes roses"

Jungkook is impressed by the ideas Tae is giving and he is more shocked by Yoongi actually ready to do the romantic stuff, love really made one to dance on its fate.

"Do you have any place suggestions?" Yoongi asked as he thought Tae is giving the best ideas so he knows which kind of place Jimin likes.

"It's for you to find, how can I know both of your special places?" Tae said. Yoongi nods thanking him. Tae left the place as the break time was over, not before giving an assured smile to his husband.
---------

Jimin continuously says his different ideas for his proposal, Tae is now confused. He is one who encouraged his friend to propose first but now he is stuck between the two lines.

"How about I give my virginity to him?" Jimin's wild idea made Tae freeze.

"Ohh god, I think you should wait for him to propose first" Tae said to him.

"But you said I should go first"

"Yeah, but think about the future, you can show off how your husband proposed you to your child or your grandchild" Tae looked at Jimin who went into deep thought so he manipulated him "They will be shocked to know their grumpy father or grandfather actually proposed romantically".

"He is not grumpy" Jimin glares at his friend.

"You know that but others didn't know so you can proudly show off his love for you, think about it" Tae gave an expecting look at him.

"Yeah you're right, then I will wait for him" Jimin said, finally Tae breathed in relief.
----------

Namjoon was informed about the meeting with Jin, Jungkook wanted to cancel the deal after knowing the person behind the project but Namjoon already agreed so he can't back away from his words so he himself is going for the meeting. 

Namjoon took out the photo from his wallet remembering their first meeting.

Flashback
Namjoon worked as the food delivery boy as he wanted the capital for his business, he met him on one of the delivery orders.

Namjoon dropped the order, ready to go back but stopped hearing the commotion. There were three to five people dressed in black pulling the boy forcefully, he looked at them for a few minutes but ignoring them he started his bike.

At the time, the same boy who dressed differently from the black suit men, occupied his back seat and hit his shoulder to start the bike.

"Fast fast, start the bike" The voice, he would never have believed that time if someone said he will never forget this voice even after twenty five years of separation. Namjoon started the bike thinking the man behind was in danger.

Soon he saw the car following them, he raised the speed of his bike, that made the stranger hug him tightly around his waist. He looked down at his waist, shocked to feel the hand on him and its grip made a different sensation in him.

"Hey watch out" Namjoon lifted his head after hearing the voice and saw the truck in front of him, he turned the bike to the left side but at speed they fell down on the road escaping from the truck.

Jin is the one who got up first and saw the black suit men nearing him, Namjoon stood before them protecting Jin and fought with them skillfully then came to the man who was shocked seeing the others groaning in pain.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, making Jin come out of his shock.

"Stupid.. idiot" Jin started to shout at him then helped the men to get up.Namjoon looked at them confused.

"They are my bodyguards sent by my Dad, now that old man will eat my brain for hurting our men ohh god, what will I do" Jin walked here and there pulling his hair.

Jin looked at the bodyguards "I told you not to come behind me, now you guys are the ones responsible for what happened here so don't involve my name in front of Dad or or.. I will complain to dad that you are not capable of protecting me, who hired you guys as my bodyguard, not even fighting against the one man" 

Jin turned the plate using the chance to escape from his dad's scolding "So you guys report to my dad that you all faced the accident okay, now get lost to some hospital and learn to fight"

The men nodded, afraid of being terminated from the job, they took the taxi to the hospital.

Namjoon watched the man talking non-stop in full confidence and the strong sassy aura around the man attracted him, he stepped back  unknowingly when the stranger walked towards him.

"You...What do you eat for a living, they're well trained bodyguards. How come you beat them?" Jin asked, rubbing his arms.

Namjoon just looked at him without answering and the hand on his biceps, he wanted to entwine their hands badly.

"Anyway Thank you man" Jin wrapped his arm around his shoulder, at the time his phone rang "See, this old man will not sleep without making my life hell" he attended the call.

"I wasn't at fault, it's them who got into an accident" Jin said, his eyebrows twitched and Namjoon wanted to relax his eyebrows touching them softly but he stood lost in the man opposite to him.

"Dad, I will come home when I want aah okay okay.. now I was middle of fucking my boyfriend" Jin replied to make his dad irritated, but his dad coolly answered he can fuck whoever he wants but his destination will be decided by him which made him roll his eyes.

Namjoon froze hearing this man's way of talking to his father, if he spoke one word against his dad then he would be thrown out of the house.

Jin hung the call, then looked at him "Okay man, goodbye" he kissed the taller man cheek before leaving the place, not knowing the thunder fell on the delivery boy who stood like his soul left his body.

End of the flashback

Namjoon smiled remembering their first encounter, his Jin was graceful, a walking bomb who is not afraid to talk his opinion out. He still thinks what made him to leave him afterall he isn't the one to give up easily.

He had to meet him again tomorrow and it's not like their regular dates but as colleagues.
----------

On the other hand, Jin also informed about the meeting but his mind wandered around the person he met as Mrs.Jeon, his little Jungkook's wife, thinking how much his son has grown up and still his mind struck on the little boy who always walked holding his hand not leaving him for a second.  

He looked at the laptop in front of him then typed Jeon Jungkook in the search bar, his hand trembling to press the search icon, without knowing he was crying. He always wanted to see how his son looked now, but was afraid to break down and afraid he would run back to his home leaving everything here, this time also he backed away not searching the name as usual.

He knows his life will not change back how he wanted, but somewhere in his heart holds a little hope that maybe someday he will get the life he wanted. He rested his head on the backrest of the chair and closed his eyes letting the tears fall down continuously.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
286K 10.3K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
42.9K 2.1K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
31.3K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...