DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

By jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
END

Chap 19

12K 166 26
By jijin53

The morning sun shines through the large window into the bedroom, and the air conditioner does not stop emitting cold air, nor does it wake people who are still sleeping. But for a normal person who slept very little like him, he was awake for an hour. But because the whole night was still in his lap, Sailom didn't dare to move a bit. It wasn't until the sun shone on their bed, the light shining into their eyes, that the other person began to wake up. Seeing that, he closed his eyes tightly, because he didn't want to let Kanghan know, he had been lying and staring at him for a long time.

But hearing no sound nor feeling Kanghan's movements, after a minute of silence Sailom opened his eyes again, he saw the other person staring at him.

The silence lasted for a few minutes, but the embarrassed posture after last night's events reminded both of them that last night must have been a beautiful memory in their hearts.

"Uh..." Usually between the two of them, Sailom is always the one who actively resolves the tension and embarrassment between the two. But this time Kanghan wanted to say something first.

"You...are you awake?" It didn't take much thought to answer this question, but Sailom didn't know what to say at the moment.

"Do it still hurt?"

"No pain." After a cloudy and rainy night together, Sailom took a shower to clean his body, then soak in warm water for a while to let his body relax and relax, and there was no pain as in imagination.

"What about the neck?" His rough fingertips stroked the red marks he left on his neck.

"There's a red spot like a mosquito bite."

"Your neck is there too." Sailom finished speaking, he pecked on his wound to spend the night.

"I don't know if the collar can be covered." Sailom continued.

"Why cover?"

" Then..."

"I have to let everyone know that I have an owner."

Even though he had started the conversation first, the awkward atmosphere still remained unnatural. Kanghan still wanted to find something to continue teasing him, because he wanted to prolong this wonderful time. But now the phone on the nightstand rang again.

"Didn't you answer the phone?"

Sailom looked at the phone that was ringing non-stop. Until Kanghan let go of the hands that were holding him, he picked up the phone and looked at the caller's name on the screen, silent for a long time, until Sailom began to doubt.

" Any problems?"

"The Guy called." Kanghan only said one sentence to him, then decided to answer the phone, and at the same time turned on speakerphone so that Sailom could also hear.

"Where are you, Kanghan? Did you forget there's practice at Chonburi Stadium today?" Guy was about to get on the bus from school to go to the stadium, he asked in a hurry, because the whole team wanted to start together, but Kanghan still hasn't come to school.

"No need to wait for me."

"Are you going alone?"

"I will withdraw"

"What did you say?"

Since Guy erased his prejudice against Kanghan, he could see that he was very gifted in football. But when he was about to get better and said he wanted to withdraw for no reason, which was something he never thought of, Kanghan must have run into some sort of problem.

"Like this, if you change your mind....I'll see you at the stadium in two hours. I'll tell the coach you'll go over there yourself."

Guy didn't wait for Kanghan to answer and quickly hung up. Sailom could only sympathize as he looked at him with a serious expression, a soft hand holding his strong arm to comfort him, bringing Kanghan's attention back to his face.

"We're in Chonburi anyway, you can go to the stadium."

''You also know that I didn't get into the team on my own.

''Then you have to prove it to everyone, including your father, to let them know you can do it."

"Sometimes I'm not even sure I can do it myself."

Sailom wasn't surprised why someone as confident as Kanghan would say that. Because if I am constantly emphasized by many people including my father, saying that I am a piece of trash, can not do anything, if I do, I will definitely fail. Thus, a person with a strong will in life, they will easily and gradually become unmotivated and very quickly accept their own failure.

"Isn't football your current hobby, if you choose to give up today, maybe in the future you will never be able to touch it again, you won't regret it?"

Kanghan also doesn't know how long he will persist in his love of football, but as Sailom said, if he really gives up now, then surely in the future he will definitely regret his decision today.

However, despite intending to follow this path forward, but two hours later, when he arrived at the stadium following Guy's instructions, Kanghan met his father waiting at the entrance to the stadium. When he saw his father walking towards him with a displeased expression, Kanghan's resolve collapsed in an instant.

" Dad..."

''Have you played enough? Enough playing, go home." The low voice was full of authority, making the son feel like he was choking on his throat. Mr. Gong said nonchalantly, not only making Kanghan feel down but even Sailom standing in the side also feels uncomfortable.

Because Mr. Gong once again doesn't care where his son went last night.

"Why don't dad ask, what happened to your home runaway son?"

"Aren't you still alive?" Mr. Gong saw the bruise on his son's face, but only assumed it was the result of Kanghan's impulse. Social interaction is also not strange.

"No matter how good or bad i am, I don't think you'll care, do you?"

"If you didn't care, would you follow me here to take me home?" Mr. Gong knew from the coach that the school football team would practice at Chonburi Stadium today, so he thought that Kanghan could be found here, so he waited here for a while hours ago.

"Dad here to find you, not because I was worried about me, but because I was afraid me would cause me more trouble."

"Not only me, other people are also bothered by you impulsive personality."

"I don't see anyone bothered, if anyone really does, it must be me. Dad doesn't trust his son, even giving money to the coach to get me into the team. Letting me be criticized by others as an idiot...are you satisfied?"

"You don't even know what you did wrong in the end, you behavior also caused trouble for Sailom."

"Dad asked him to give it a try, does he think so?"

"You don't have to ask me to know, you ran away like that, it's clear that Sailom can't continue to fulfill the conditions agreed with your grandmother."

"What condition?" Kanghan looked at Sailom standing behind him, he didn't have time to explain, Mr. Gong also answered all his doubts.

"Grandmother made a deal with Sailom that if you could get into a top university, she would help Sailom pay off all the debts."

"What does this mean?" Kanghan looked at Sailom suspiciously.

"In other words, during this time, your grandmother won't pay for Sailom's tutoring. Do you understand how much trouble you've caused others for what you did?"

"Is it true...?" Kanghan asked in a dazed voice.

"You heard me explain."

"Before... was it because I was amorous myself, so I misunderstood?"

"It's not what you think."

"You've always been so nice to me...all for the money?"

Kanghan smirked but didn't show any hint of laughter, as if he was pitying himself, Sailom reached out to touch his arm, but Kanghan immediately shoved his hand away. He smiled and shook his head, walking quickly towards the car, ignoring the call behind him.

But when he just got in the car and was about to accelerate. Sailom quickly climbed up and hugged him tightly. But now he was so angry that he didn't want to talk, nor did he want to open his mouth to tell him to get off the car. When the car started, it roared, and Kanghan adjusted the throttle to accelerate, dashing out aimlessly. Kanghan kept running with a depressed mood and the higher the number displayed on the dashboard, the faster the speed was. To avoid other vehicles on the road, he swerved left and right. Sailom could only hug his waist tightly, and every time he made a sharp turn to avoid other cars, he could feel the fear of slender arm wrapped around his waist.

"Can you slow down? It's too dangerous."

Sailom yelled, hoping Kanghan would listen to me for once, but he did the exact opposite, because the more Sailom wanted him to drive slow, the harder he turned the throttle.

" I'm afraid."

" KANGHAN!!"

Sailom screamed as their car was about to hit the back of the truck ahead. His screams this time caused Kanghan to pull over to the side of the road, then stop in time in front of a tree line by the roadside.

Kanghan got out of the car and sat down on the ground, the tears he tried to hold back from arguing with his father slowly trickling down. Sailom knew very well the pain that Kanghan suffered, so he came to his side and hugged him tightly.

"Yes, I really need money, but I have never considered money more important than you."

"You always like to say that. But in the end, you always make a deal with grandma behind back."

"Because I know you can do it, even better than ever."

"Then why didn't you tell me in the first place?" Kanghan raised his head to look at Sailom, arbitrarily wiping away the tears with the back of his hand, until he saw another pair of eyes filled with tears just like himself.

The strange thing is, Sailom's extremely miserable appearance hurt him as much as the regret he was going through....

"If I knew, I wouldn't go to soccer anymore, but would rather focus on studying at home."

Sailom shook his head, then wiped the tears that were about to fall from his face.

"Don't you know? If you let me do whatever I want, you might not get any money, how can I pay off the debt?"

" I know..."

"You know but you still do it, you still hide it from me."

"I didn't mean to hide it from you. But Grandma doesn't want this to put any pressure on you, I don't think so either." In order not to affect the parties, Sailom tried his best to explain.

"But it's very difficult."

"For me...your happiness is more important."

Kanghan tilted his head and rested his head on Sailom's shoulder. Since the day his mother died, only Grandma Ging has been by his side. But now he had Sailom, who would always be with him, though on the day he was still a useless man, the day he needed to face danger, even the day he made up his mind turned his back on his family.

"Thank you...really thank you"

The feeling of wetness on his shoulder made Sailom hug Kanghan even tighter. Although he couldn't bear this pain for him, he hoped that he could help him release the feeling of anguish that was spreading, even if it was just a little.

Their growth was difficult. Although Kanghan has a family, nothing is lacking, but like many people say, the bitter taste of adulthood, Sailom just hopes this bitter taste will not come again, so that he can still have the courage to wait for it to come day to taste the sweet taste of true life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 225 8
It all began after GMMTV FANDAY6 in Seoul where the friendship of Perth Tanapon and Chimon Wachirawit changed. - The steam from the hot water began...
25.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
5.1K 338 20
In this AU story, Chimon's car needs repairs and he takes it to an auto garage. Something happens between himself and the mechanic, Perth, as frustra...
162K 3.6K 23
"In public you are my secretary in private you are Daddy's boy..... "👉👌 LBC fan fiction..... #5 rules in our relationship: * call me Daddy * Don'...