Roman's Property, Peter's Mate

By ALunarDream

Peter keeps having dreams of a she wolf who he is drawn to. He tells his mother who only says, that maybe he... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

228 6 0
By ALunarDream

"And what if Peter and I have the same class as each other? Do you simply expect me to skip class," Eclipse asked.

"No. You can attend the class, but you are not allowed to go and sit next to him. I don't want you speaking to him or giving him the idea that he can get with you. You need to start giving off the vibe that you are happily taken by me," Roman replied.

Eclipse rolled her eyes at what she heard. "Like people are going to believe that lie. Those who have eyes can clearly see that you and I are not together. We don't act like a couple. That and you're always seen screwing other women; whether it's in the school's bathroom, or you take the woman to an alleyway to get your rocks off. Point is you're always sleeping around with other women, who I'm pretty sure know that you and I aren't together."

"I only sleep around with those women, because you refuse to sleep with me. Maybe if you gave me what I want I would hang around more. But you continue to deny me what I want, because you have it in your damn head that you are going to meet the one guy who you are meant to be with. If you stopped thinking like that, then you and I could be happy together. So, why deny us the happiness that we are both craving," Roman asked while circling around Eclipse before stopping behind her, placing his hands on her shoulder.

"Do you honestly believe that your mother, Olivia Godfrey would allow you and I to have a relationship together? She knows what I am. What makes you think that she would allow something like that to happen," Eclipse asked.

"Because we have had you in this household since you were young. Olivia has been trying her best to teach you how to be the proper woman that I deserve. She has been teaching you things that I like and don't like," Roman began.

"Olivia has been nothing but mean, cruel and verbally abusive towards me since she brought me into this house. She's always calling me a mutt. She's always said that my parents didn't want me, which is why they left me for dead in the woods by your house. She keeps telling me that I should consider myself to be very lucky that she brought me in. She tells me that she was the one who approved of me to be with you as long as I remain by your side as well as continuing to be a good girl and listen to you. Your mother is trying to turn me into the perfect woman for you to use. She doesn't care about the fact that I don't love you the way that she wants me to. As long as you have someone that she approves of, that's all that matters to her," Eclipse snapped.

Roman smacked Eclipse causing her to fall to the floor. "You have stepped out of line my precious girl. Did you suddenly gain confidence from hanging around that guy who I saw you driving around with? Because you were never like this before. If you keep acting like this, then I will have to crack down on your behavior."

"I will listen. You made your point," Eclipse said in a broken tone.

"Good girl. You will also be sure to cover up many bruises that are beginning to form on your cheek. Remember what I said about staying away from that new guy. That is unless you want to endure punishment when you get home from school," Roman said.

"I will be sure to cover up the bruise before heading to school," Eclipse said.

"It's time for dinner. We had better head down to the kitchen and join Olivia and Shelley. Don't want to anger Olivia," Roman said while grabbing a hold of Eclipse, leading her out of the room, down the stairs to the kitchen, where they spotted Olivia and Shelley sitting waiting for them.

"Roman, darling. Eclipse. I see you took care of things with Eclipse," Olivia said before catching a glimpse of Eclipse's cheek, noticing the bruise forming on her cheek. "Roman darling, when you were punishing Eclipse, I didn't mean smack her around and leave a bruise on her cheek."

Roman rolled his eyes at what his mother told him, before giving his mother a sarcastic response. "No Olivia, I plan on allowing Eclipse to go to school, with a bruise on her cheek that way people can see who badly she is treated all while knowing exactly who Eclipse belongs to. Do you honestly believe that I am that damn stupid? I already made it clear to Eclipse that she is to cover up the bruise with makeup. Eclipse knows that she is to be a good girl and listen, otherwise she will be punished."

"Are you absolutely sure that nobody would attempt to wipe the makeup off and find out about that bruise? Because that Gypsy girl who lives in Hemlock Grove, she has been questioning whether or not Eclipse is happy here," Olivia said. "Before you even ask me how I know all of this, I hear people talking. Then again people are always talking about our family, but I always say that the other people have nothing better to do but sit around and gossip about us. But we don't need anyone dragging our family's good name through the mud, saying that we are abusing Eclipse."

"You have nothing to worry about Olivia. Nobody is going to drag our name through the mud. Nobody will have any reason to believe that we are abusing Eclipse. Are you done freaking out? Because you are putting Eclipse on edge," Roman snapped, before turning to look at Eclipse. "Are you alright? Are you on edge?"

Eclipse refused to look at Roman as she gave him a response. "I'm fine. I'm calm."

"See, I didn't do anything to upset her. And you thought I scared your precious Eclipse with our dinner conversation," Olivia said before grabbing her glass of wine, taking a sip.

Peter and Destiny grabbed the pizza, carrying it down the stairs to the trailer, where Lynda was waiting for them with plates.

"It's going to be nice to see your mom again, after so many years of not seeing you guys," Destiny said while she and Peter made their way down to the trailer, walking inside. "Aunt Lynda!"

Lynda turned her head to the door, spotting her niece Destiny standing there while Peter made his way to the kitchen to put the pizza on the counter.

"Destiny! Oh my goodness. It's so good to see you. How have you been? How is your business going," Lynda asked.

"Business is going well. Many people are always seeking help. It makes me feel good to help boost the men's confidence. I have been doing good. Keeping busy. I have also been avoiding the Godfrey family as much as I can. You know how hard that can be; especially when Godfrey's own half the damn town," Destiny replied. "But that's enough about me and my life. How are things with you and Peter? Peter was telling me about how you guys were living. How did they manage to find out about Peter's secret?"

"I honestly don't know. Peter had come home. Shortly after he returned home, a mob of people came to where we were living at the time. They were demanding that I give them the monster that was lurking around the town. I managed to tell them that Peter was not the monster that they were looking for. They left to go look for the monster. Before they could come back and demand that I have peter over to them, I got everything important as did Peter and we got out of there before anyone could prevent us from leaving. As you can see, we are now occupying Vince's old trailer. And you know the rest of the story, including how Peter met the one that he knows he's meant to be with," Lynda said.

"Peter you have to figure out a way to get Eclipse out of Roman's hands. Do you think you will have some classes with just Eclipse," Destiny asked.

"I won't know until I get to school tomorrow and see my schedule. Why are you asking," Peter asked.

"Because if you have classes with just Eclipse, then the two of you can come up with a plan to help get Eclipse out of the Godfrey house," Destiny explained.

"And what happens if Roman is in the same class as us," Peter asked.

"Then wait until you see Eclipse alone and make up a plan to get her out of the Godfrey house. I know that you don't want her staying with Roman. I also know that you don't like the idea of Eclipse sleeping in the arms of another man. You also don't want to risk another man to have sex with Eclipse," Destiny said.

Peter growled at the thought of another man touching his woman. "You know dam well that I don't like the idea of another man touching my woman."

"Alright that is enough talk about Peter's mate being with another man. We just got to Hemlock Grove. I don't want to have to pack everything up and move again. Besides, Peter is already registered to attend Hemlock Grove high school. So, for the sake of keeping the peace, as well as keeping Peter's secret safe, we stop talking about this now. We don't need everyone in Hemlock Grove learning about Peter's secret. I fear if they did, they will chase us out of this small town," Lynda said.

"No worries, Lynda. Peter's secret is safe, as long as he doesn't go walking around talking about it; or lose his cool and allow his wolf to come out when it's not a full moon," Destiny said before taking a bite of her pizza.

Lynda, Destiny and Peter sat around eating and making small talk about other things, avoiding the one topic that would risk setting Peter off.

After a while, Peter placed his plate in the sink before announcing to his mother and cousin that he was heading to bed, that way he would be well rested for his first day of school.

"Have a goodnight sweetie," Lynda said as Peter was walking to his room.

Destiny turned her attention to Lynda. "Do you think that he will be able to keep control tomorrow?"

"We have to hope for the best. Hopefully he can get Eclipse alone to talk to her. Because she may be the one to calm Peter down, should he lose control and start to unleash his wolf," Lynda said.

Eclipse did her nightly routine before walking out of the bathroom. Eclipse sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Roman to finish whatever it was that he was doing. Once Roman was done he approached the bed climbing into it.

"No need to be afraid to climb into bed with me. You know I won't bite you...well, unless you ask me to then I gladly will," Roman said hoping that he was convincing Eclipse to come to bed with him and not be scared.

Eclipse slowly climbed under the covers, lying down only to feel Roman grab a hold of her, pulling her closer to him. "Roman..."

"Calm down. I'm not doing anything that you don't feel comfortable with. Are you at least willing to let me cuddle with you while we sleep," Roman asked before laying gentle kisses on Eclipse's neck.

Eclipse stiffened up as she felt Roman kissing up and down her neck. "I will cuddle with you. Can you please not kiss my neck?"

"Does it make you feel a bit uncomfortable," Roman asked.

"Just a bit," Eclipse said.

"Turn and give me a kiss, then I will stop. But I want you to stay in my arms, because it feels right holding you close to me," Roman said.

Eclipse gave Roman a quick kiss, but Roman grabbed hold of the back of Eclipse's head, giving her a passionate kiss.

After a moment, Roman pulled away with a smile on his face. "Goodnight and sleep tight my beautiful Eclipse."

"Goodnight Roman," Eclipse said before slowly drifting off, dreaming of being in Peter's arms where she longed to be. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 11.1K 48
Lyra Cambion is no ordinary teenager. Due to her father's recent employment at the "Godfrey Institute," Lyra finds herself face to face with the boy...
77K 4.3K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
39K 633 26
"Such a Beautiful hybrid of chaos and grace a magnetic angel with a golden face. A thrill for danger and a volatile mine such a hypnotic being separ...
48.1K 1K 22
All seemed well after Maria saved Moonacre Valley. She's been gone for three years to finish her schooling and finally she's returned home. But the v...