The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It... More

Aesthetics āœØ
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

26

21.8K 1.1K 144
By _purplesky12

" What's so hard about love ? You simply grab the other's hand and refuse to let go."

. . . .
How's the aesthetic? I made it :)

"The place was beautifully decorated; he planned their first date perfectly after all, it's his first date with his Wifey.
She was amazed by looking at the view in front of her."

Suddenly, guitarists came there playing music, making the atmosphere more romantic. He placed his hand in front of her, "wanna dance with me, wifey?" he asked, and she rapidly nodded her hand and placed it on his.

He pulled her towards him, then twirling her, making her do all the steps so flawlessly. He signaled everyone to leave, even the waiters. Then, pulling her more towards him, he tilted her chin up, looking deep into her eyes.

He moved closer to her earlobe, biting there softly when she moaned, 'viv-ahh.' He softly smiled because he's going to cherish this day for the rest of his life. His first date with his Wifey and her first date with her hubby.

"Why is loving someone so hard?" suddenly she asked.

"What's so hard about love? You simply grab the other's hand and refuse to let go"

(~line from a kdrama) he answered and took her hand in his, placing a kiss there. He said, and her lips parted, feeling loved and only loved.

Though he never confessed, she can say that he loved her more than anything, cherished her more than anyone ever could just by looking in his eyes, which were soft only for her, had immense love only for her."

He pulled out the chair for her and made her sit down.

He was looking at her all the time and chuckling often. She had been blushing for the past 5 minutes, and now she looked like a tomato.

"Look at me," he said, and at once she looked at him to find him already staring at her.She raised her eyebrows indicating him to speak when her lips tugged into a smile.

"Mohabbat ho rahi hai aapse,(I am falling in love with you,)" he said, and suddenly her face flushed, cheeks turned red, eyes blinked, and a crimson color appeared on her face.

It was a lie to say that he was falling for her because he had already fallen for her deeply, which was beyond her thinking and knowledge. He wasn't proposing to her now because he wanted her to see him as a man she could like.

"Mohabbat to rehne hi dijiye, Aap to flirt kijiye, usme hi maza hai," (Please leave this love, you just keep flirting, that's more fun) she said and winked at him making him chuckle.

Both of them were lost in each other's eyes for one whole minute; they were just making eye contact with each other.

"Ho gayi kya?" (Is it done, you started loving me?) she asked, still looking deep into his eyes.

"Yeh to rab hi jaane," (Only God knows) he replied, making her confused by his statement.

(~ rab is referred to as author😏)

❄️

- 3 months later

"Amisha," he shouted, but she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the door opened from where she was coming in her formal attire.

Oh, didn't you know Amisha had started studying law, and soon she'll become a lawyer? Her dream will be fulfilled. Vivaan surprised her one day by giving her the form for studying law.

She came and ignored him. "Why are you ignoring me?" But still, she didn't reply to him and took her bag.

Putting his hands on his hips, he looked down on the floor; his jaw was twitching. This was it; he didn't like her ignoring him. He moved to her and held her hand, pulling her towards him when she gasped. "Leave," she said, struggling in his hold.
"I didn't hold you to leave you," she scoffed at his words.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he said, and she turned to him while glaring at him.

"Now acting fool, aren't we? Don't you know the reason?"

"Amisha, for God's sake, don't drag that topic," he said and left her hand. "You snatched it from me; I was on the climax part," she replied.

"I swear I'll burn all those books," he said, and she stepped on his foot.

"Why are you so bad?" she screamed.

"Look at you, all the time you're studying, then spending the rest of your time on those books; where's my part?"

"Then you should've said you're being jealous," she asked, folding her hands up.

"Yes, I am, and from now I will not let you touch any books," he said, and that's it she moved closer to him, glaring at him with narrowing her eyes.

"What's my fault when they're more interesting than you?" she said and regretted it the very next moment seeing his eyes getting darkened.

He slammed her against the nearby wall.

"Don't make me show you my interests. I won't be easy on you. I'll treat you roughly, trust me, forgetting everything else,I'll f**k you hard " he said, and she gulped hard.

Amisha be serious he's more interesting 😏

"Hehe, Vivaan, I was just kidding. See yourself getting angry" she said while laughing awkwardly, making him raise one eyebrow. She composed herself back. "Come, I'll make you wear a tie," she said.

"Of course, it's your duty anyways," he said, pulling her closer to him, encircling his arms around her slim waist.

She's been tying his tie for the last three months. Everything between them was going great; their relationship was getting stronger

They hadn't gotten physical yet because she wasn't ready, but she had started liking him a lot and was falling for him. As for him, he was already planning on proposing to her.

She was continuously gazing at the watch to see the time when he made her face him.

"I want all your concentration on me when you're with me," he said, and a grin appeared on her face.

"Let's keep it that way then," she said and chuckled.

"Don't go today," he squealed like a child.

Bhai itne pyar s koi mujse bole to m ek din kya ek hafte ka off lelu but no I realised I'm jobless I'm velli 🙂

She playfully flicked his head and said, "You're a boss; you can take a leave. I ain't a boss; I am working under someone. They want a proper explanation of my off."

"Then tell them you're my wife,
'Vivaan Oberoi's heart' they'll give you a whole month off. I just don't understand why don't you use my name.Are you ashamed of me?"

"Okay, don't be so proud of your name, alright? And don't you dare say that I am ashamed of you. I could never be, because I am proud of you and everything you do. I just don't want them to treat me special because of you," she said while making him smile.

"But you're born to be treated special," he said, and suddenly her heartbeat raised.

"Why do you want to work under someone when your husband is capable of building a whole huge firm for you, where you can be the boss, and I can have you?" he said, leaning closer towards her, letting their bodies touch.

"I am not experienced," she said.

"You're experienced in everything, trust me. You're the most capable woman in everything except one, in which you're the most inexperienced," he said, making her raise one of her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked curiously.
He moved closer to her, removing her hair from her shoulders and bit on her neck when a small moan left her lips.

"Ahh."

"Romance, you're so inexperienced in it, but I won't mind teaching you," he said.

She hit him on his shoulder and glared at him. She took the concealer and applied it to her neck to hide the mark.

"You gave me a hickey. I don't even realize when you do that. You made me so much drown in-"
She didn't complete her sentence and smacked her head internally.

He smirked and took the concealer from her hand. "It's not a hickey; it's a love bite, Jaan," he said, and she felt goosebumps whenever he said that to her.

He rarely addressed her as 'jaan'; she loved hearing that but he doesn't use it often.

❄️

"It's been so long. It's been more than a year since I left from here. I wonder what she'll be like. Will she be crying for me? Will she be waiting for me? I hope so," the person said to himself. Then, sitting in an Uber, he went to his apartment.

Looking outside the window, a smile crept on his face, and words escaped from his mouth,
"I am back to get you."

___________

Words- 1500

Who is this person?? Who is he talking about ??

Finally their relationship is becoming healthy
Double update 😭🤌🏻isi bat pe show some love please be grateful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.1K 33
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
985K 26.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
156K 8.4K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
87.6K 3.4K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...