Never let go

By blueandredispurple

#1 possessivelove - 27/4/2021 #1 mine - 12/7/2023 " I won't let you go until you stop avoiding me." I gather... More

INTRODUCTION
1 : Deal signing
2 : Celebration
3 : His Assistant?!
4 : Early bird
5 : Need help?
6 : Savior
7 : Emily's secret
8 : Are you feeling horny?
9 : Awkward situations
10 : Sorry?
11 : I thought you like it
12 : Boss's order
13 : Nightmare
14 : Too good to be True
15 : Do you feel that?
16 : Forgiveness
17 : Trying new things
18 : Iron Man
19 : Compensation
20 : Just friends
21 : Are you scared of me?
22 : Hurt Lucas
23 : Off Duty
24 : Couple Goals
25 : Trust
26 : Safe Space
27 : Unsaid words

28 : Stay with me

527 20 5
By blueandredispurple

~ Rosella ~

"So does that mean I am free from that promise? " He asked.

Why does he has to ask this question? Can't he understand with my actions that I freed him from that promise already?
But again he doesn't wanna hurt me I guess that's why he wants to be sure of what I feel about it.

Why has he suddenly turned so caring? God why? I am falling hard for this man and at this pace I don't know where I am gonna end up.

"I know it's an awkward question to answer but I need to be sure about what you want." He was gently stroking my hair.

I raised my head from his chest and looked in his eyes "Yes".

After hearing that his expression changed and I was suddenly pulled up close to his face.

" You sure? " He said in a low voice. His eyes looked at me as if challenging me.

"Yes." I repeated.

"Then prove your words. " He whispered and I would be lying if I said that didn't turn me on.

His eyes looked straight at mine, and I knew exactly what he wanted. I brought my face closer to his face and kissed him. But this time at different intensity. I put my legs on either sides of his body, straddling him and his hand was on my back.

I am always amazed by the level of skills Lucas has. He had barely started kissing me and I was already feeling electricity run in my veins, and my heart was already beating so fast that I was afraid even he could hear it.

While kissing he flipped us over so he was on top now. Even with one hand his strength is just unbelievable. I ran my hands at the back of his neck and into his hair while he was kissing his way down my jaw. He sucked at the sensitive spot on my neck and the feeling was so unreal that a moan escaped my throat.

He has mastered the fine art of pleasing women and I feel as if I am some innocent prey falling in his trap of seduction.

But that moment was cut short and both of us were breathing hard. His forehead rest over mine. He knows my limits and I trust him on this.
But you don't want him to stop. Shut up subconscious.

He roles over and layed beside me, soon we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

~ Next Day~
Today is the day when finally the cast on Lucas's hand will come off and we'll be back to work from tomorrow.

I am at home right now as I wanted to prepare a special lunch for him on his recovery.
Aiden accompanied Lucas to the hospital and they will be back anytime soon so I need to hurry.

I was setting the dishes on the table when suddenly I felt two hands encircle my waist, and a firm chest presses against my back.

"It smells heavenly in here. " Lucas said in a husky voice.

"Really? I made your favourite food. "

"But I wasn't talking about the food. " He whispered in my ear. His breath fanning my neck.

He placed a small kiss below my ear and it just melted my heart. I turned around to look at him.

There he was looking as handsome as ever and his hand free from the cast. I gently touched his arm and slowly slide my hand down to his palm. I heald his hand and it felt so big compared to mine.

"How do you feel now? " I asked.
He held my chin so that I was looking in his eyes.

"I feel amazing. " His words made me feel relaxed as if some huge burden got off me. I have been so worried about him these past days.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We stayed in that position for a moment before we were interrupted.

"Ahmm." Someone cleared there throat.

"Am I interrupting something?" Aiden said.
I instantly broke the hug.

"No, the food is ready you guys take a seat. "

~ time skip ~

It was evening time and we were all chilling at the pool site. Mrs. Jones, Lilly, Emma and Anna joined us to celebrate.

"Finally I get to have my roommate back home. " Emma said.

"You are leaving? " Aiden asked. He looked a bit surprised.

"Yeah." I said and all the eyes were on me.

I looked at Lucas and he looked shocked too.
Did I say something wrong?

After everyone left I took a shower and got ready for bed.

I walked to Lucas's room and entered after knocking.

Lucas was sitting on the couch with his laptop.
"You don't need to knock. "

"Why" I asked playfully and sat beside him.

"It is obvious that you don't care to get my opinion or consent for anything you do." Is he mad at me?

" Why would you say that, did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't even tell me that you were leaving. "

"I was gonna tell you."

"Does that matters now?" He averted his eyes from me.

"Lucas look at me. " I cupped his face and made him look at me.

"I am sorry. "

"It's not that, why do you have to go at the first place?"

"But that is what we decided right?"

"Is that what you really want? " His eyes looked straight in mine.

" It's not about what I want it's about what is right. We need to be practical about this."

"Forget everything else and tell me don't you want to stay with me?"

"I want to stay with you but-"

"If you want to stay with me than stay."

I heald his hand in mine and tried to explain him.
"Lucas I really like staying here with you but I will have to go. " I tried reasoning things out and he understood my point of view.

~Next morning~

I woke up to the sound of shower running in the bathroom. To my surprise Lucas had already got up and was in the shower right now.

I got up and did my morning routine. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen and to my surprise the food was already cooked and Daisy was setting the table.

"I was gonna make the breakfast, so why did you do it so early? "

"I told her." Lucas said walking in the room.

"But why? "

"Because it's her job. Anyways she will have to do it from now on as you are moving out today. "

I pursed my lips as I had no answer for that.

We had out breakfast and talked about some important tasks that we had to do at work today.

Today felt so different, as if all these days were just a dream and we are back to being formal again. Lucas was acting different, he was being his old cold self.

I tried to catch up with the pending load of work at office and literally had no free time spare.

I was taking some signatures of Lucas and Anna entered his office.
"Here you are, I've been looking for you everywhere." She said to me.

"And why are you looking for me? "

"Let's go for Lunch. "

" Sorry I can't, I have a lot of work to finish, so I'll order something in my office. "

"You need to take it easy, you just came back after so long and let's not forget it's your last month of work here at the Jones Co. "

Last month? Am I hearing it right?

Then realisation hit me and I remembered that according to my contract I was here for five months. Four are already over and now it's the last one.

I looked at Lucas and judging by his expression he is thinking the same thing.

***************************************
Don't forget to Vote⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.7K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
1.1M 52.3K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
3.2K 57 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...