Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 54

3.6K 372 47
By Anjanaa31

It was next day when Arnav and Kushi seemed sitting infront of the reputed gynecologist of the city.

Doctor was literally breathing fire looking at Kushi's bandaged head and arms.

Doctor - Is this how you take care of a pregnant woman Mr Raizada ?

As she pointed her bandage Arnav gulped.

Arnav - Doctor woh....

Doctor - I don't want to hear any damn excuses. This is not done....

Kushi - Doctor....

Doctor - Keep quiet Mrs Raizada.... This is not the way how you should be at your pregnancy. Do you guys understand the intensity of the situation ?

Arnav and Kushi looked at eachother and pouted as Doctor was not ready to hear anything.

Doctor - You were pregnant and pulled such a stunt and got yourselves hit by truck ? Like really ? It's good that nothing happened to you and the child. What if something happened ?

She slammed her palms on the table making Arnav and Kushi look at her as if she has grown horns.

Doctor took a deep breath and exhaled a bit - Listen.... Now on... You are going to be damn careful and follow my instructions clearly. Am I clear ?

Kushi nodded her head.

Doctor - Ok. Now coming to the reports, Baby looks healthy. But mother doesn't seem so..... She needs to be under rest and no stress at all. Iam prescribing medicines and you should follow that regularly. Is this your first pregnancy?

Kushi - Second.

Doctor - Whom did you consult last time ?

Kushi - Actually my native is Darjeeling. We have a family doctor there.....

Doctor - Good.

Arnav - Doctor....

Doctor - Yes...

Arnav - Kushi is alright na ? I mean.... I got quiet scared with the way you reacted. She is ok right ?

Doctor - For now ok. But needs to be taken care of properly. She shouldn't stress herself and as she survived an accident, and clearly NO for long travel for next two months.

Arnav and Kushi looked at eachother.

Arnav - But Doctor we came Delhi for function. We need to return back to West Bengal.

Doctor sighed - Don't make me shout again people. You need to posses atleast this much sensibility. She is pregnant for heaven sake and got hit. You need to be quiet careful with her. We can't take risk with Baby's life. Can we ? She is not travelling untill we are sure that she and baby can go through it.

Arnav sighed - Fine. I will plan something accordingly.

Kushi - Anything else doctor ?

Doctor finally gave a small smile - Nothing. Take care of yourself. And collect your reports reception.

Kushi smiled - Thanks.

She stood up and shaking hands with her Arnav supported Kushi to walk. Doctor watched them sighing. How can people be so careless like this ?

Kushi slowly walked holding Arnav's hands. Arnav also walked along with her holding her safely.

Arnav - Kushi why don't you let me lift you ?

Kushi - Arnav ji.... It's good to walk slowly on flat surface. I have difficulties with stairs only.

Arnav - Whatever....

They both slowly walked and collecting her reports, they went home.

As soon as they were home, everyone surrounded them. Aarav was sleeping inside.

Arnav - That Doctor gave me an earful and asked me to take care of her properly.

Aakash - Acha.... What else she said ?

Arnav - She ordered me to not let Kushi travel long.

He sat on the sofa falling into his deep thinking.

Anurag who came back from office - Hi....

Everyone smiled to him and Aarti asked maid to bring Coffee for him.

Anurag - So what did the doctor said ?

Arnav - Doctor asked kushi to not travel long......

Anurag - Shall I tell you something?

Arnav nodded. He already figured out what his father wants to ask, but opted to listen him first.

Anurag - Why don't you both stay here itself ? I know that's nearly impossible. But we need to consider Kushi and the Baby's health na. She has went through so much so it would be better if we follow what doctor said clearly.

Arnav - But how's that possible Papa ? We both have a business there to look after.

Anurag smiled - I have told my suggestion. Now it's upto you both to decide.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... You go and freshen up. I will sit here itself. After dinner I will come upstairs.

Arnav - Ok. Sit here itself and don't walk here and there.

Arnav went upstairs. Payal who was with Aarav walked towards everyone with him. As he saw his mumma he exclaimed and ran to her.

Resting his arms on Kushi's lap Aarav smiled to his mother.

Kushi - Hey....

Aarav - Mumma Kaha gai ? ( Where did you went ? )

Kushi - I went to hospital....

Aarav - Hosital ? (Hospital ? )

Kushi - Hmm.... Yesterday Mumma fell down na. So Doctor Aunty called me for checkup.

Aarav looked at his mumma sadly. He knew that Doctor Aunties always puts injection..... Did that big aunty gave injection to mumma also ?

Aarav - chui laga ? ( Did they give injection )

Kushi - No No.... Mumma is very strong girl na. So they didn't gave injection.

Aarav smiled jumping.

Kushi - You tell me what were you doing ? Did you trouble Chachi ?

Aarav - Nai.... Aarv goo boy he..... ( No. Aarav is good boy )

Kushi laughed pulling his cheek.

Kushi - Mumma is very bored. Why don't you bring your lala here. We shall do some drawing together...... Dada is in room. Ask him.... Go.....

Aarav shrieked and turned to go upstairs.

Kushi - Aarav careful....

Aarav - Haa....

He ran upstairs towards their room to bring his bag that he with all the love in his heart named as lala.

Aakash - Wait I will go with him....

Kushi - No need Aakash ji. He will go.

Payal - Bhabhi..... This little guy has great understanding towards you.

Kushi smiled - Aarav is like that only. Back at home, there is no one like here. So Me and Arnav ji keep talking with him about everything. You know..... Just like how we converse with a friend. Slowly slowly, he started listening and then he started understanding things. And me not Arnav ji hide anything from him. He is our best friend.

Everyone smiled listening her words. True.... Children are like a soft clay and it's in parents hands to mold them into a beautiful toy. They behave same what they vision.... Kushi and Arnav has great understanding of this fact.

Renu - Means you must have told him that you are pregnant also....

Kushi smiled nodding her head - I told him that he is a big brother now.

Renu looked at her surprised - You really told that little kid that your are pregnant..... ?

Kushi - Everyone's parenting is different in its own way. Me and Arnav ji are like this. We believe that he should know what's happening in our lives.

Renu - What that little kid will understand beta ?

Kushi - Whether he understands or not.... We say him everything. Because he is our one and only 'go to person'.

Aarav till then came down with his Dada trailing behind him carrying his Elephant designed bag ' Lala ' with him.

Aarav - Muma....

Kushi - Ah.... Come come.....

He handed lala to his mumma who opened it and took out some drawing book and colour pencils and gave that to him. Aarav quietly sat beside his mumma leaning on her comfortably and started colouring the picture.

NK - Is this his Lala ?

Arnav - He loves elephants. That's why he insisted on buying this bag.

Aakash and Payal looked at the couple and imagined themselves raising their baby with Such good behaviour like Arnav and Kushi. But as Kushi said Everyone's parenting is different.....

Kushi took his other book and started colouring it. The Duo exclaimed as they finished coloring their picture. And Arnav too joined them assisting them in giving their asked colors for painting sitting on the floor.

Oh how much Raizada family has missed. They have missed seeing such  happiness of their Arnav's life. Now only happy tears came seeing him with his wife and son.

After completing Dinner and putting Aarav to sleep, Arnav and Kushi slowly trailed on poolside.

Arnav wrapped his one arm around her waist and his other hand held one of her hands. Kushi held him tightly and tried walking.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - I wish to go for a long drive....

Arnav - Your Doctor will hang me upside down.

Kushi laughed as she remembered the Doctor's face.

Kushi - She also told to take care of me properly.

Arnav - I guess that's what I am doing now.

Kushi pulled his cheeks and he laughed at her antics.

Arnav - Kushi

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - I love you....

Kushi smiled silently. Arnav sat on the recliner and made her sit on his lap.

Arnav - And promise me.... Whatever may be the reason, you will not put yourself at stake.

As Kushi sensed his low tone she cupped his cheek.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Iam so sorry.

Arnav - Throw your sorry in that stupid dustbin and promise me that you will take care of yourself.... Because this life of your's is not only yours. It's belongs to me.... Mine, Aarav's and our little baby's. And you don't have any rights to bring harm to it.

Kushi saw tears in his eyes and kissed his forehead - I promise. I will be safe.... For you, our Aarav and your little princess.

Arnav chuckled and rested his forehead against her's - I thought you will forget me just like how I forget everything after my accident.

Kushi looked at him amused and burst into laughter and Arnav joined her later.

Moving away she looked at him - You are really unbelievable....

Arnav - It happened with me Jaan.... Iam ought to imagine such things.

Kushi comfortably leaned on his chest - What if I really forgot ?

Arnav pretended thinking - I would come and kiss you and tell you that Iam your husband.

Kushi - Hmmm.... You think I would let some stranger kiss me ?

Arnav - Iam not a stranger for you in this birth. Not even if the whole world screem....

Kushi wrapped her arms around her - Right..... You will be my Husband and no body in this world can change that.....

As they both stayed silent for a minute, Arnav kept his palms on her stomach and caressed it assuring his little one that he/she is safe. Kushi moved a bit from him.....

Kushi - Arnav ji.... I am feeling sleepy....

Arnav smirked - Go and sleep....

Kushi pouted smacking his arms - Lift me and take me to bed.

Arnav - Ab sharam nahi aati aapko ? (Now aren't you feeling shy ? ) No... Actually you were getting shy before.

Kushi - Nahi lagti.... Now lift me. Iam not able to sit. My back is aching.

Arnav - awe..... Come.... Let's go to bed.

He lifted her and walked inside their room and making her lay on her side. He went to the other side and tucked Aarav with pillows and went and laid beside Kushi and massaged her back.

Kushi closed her eyes and slept in no minute. Arnav who was looking at her too slept after few minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
608K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
721K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
161K 7K 18
IPKKND 9th Anniversary Special OS