Jaan-E-Mann.

By Anjanaa31

Another creation of our Lovely Arshi More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 53

3.7K 387 44
By Anjanaa31

Doctor adviced Arnav to be in hospital for a day so that they can observe her health. Arnav accepted and went out.

Going straight to Anurag - Papa....

Anurag - Haan beta...

Arnav - Doctor said to stay here tonight. So I think you all should head back to home.

Aarti - How can we leave just like that ?

Arnav - Only one person can stay with the patient. And Iam staying.....

NK - Shall I take Aarav with me ?

Arnav - Who this boy ? He will take the whole Raizada mansion on his head..... I will take care of him. Don't worry. You guys Go and rest.

Aarti - How will you manage alone ?

Arnav - Aadat hei Mumma. I can take care of my wife and son. You guys relax and go home. We will come tomorrow.

Anjali - Mumma he is right..... You guys can't sit here in the hospital whole night. Payal and Dadi needs rest Mumma.

Shyam - Anyways it's 9 already. We won't even realise how the time passes.

Convincing everyone Shyam took everyone and asked Arnav to call him if he needs anything.

Anurag - Morning I will send car to pick you both. Don't strain yourselves looking for vehicle.

Arnav - Ok.

Aakash - Bhai..... There is food you and Bhabhi. Eat on time. And I will fix an appointment in Bhabhi's name with Payal's Gynecologist itself.

Arnav - Thankyou.

Bidding bye to Arnav and Kushi the family departed.

As soon as they went Arnav checked with nurse who inturn instructed him some to do's. Arnav has arranged for extra bed for him and Aarav and locking the door he laid on the bed and patted Aarav to sleep after feeding him. Aarav who was tired slept in no minute. He then sat with Kushi and had his dinner and fed her also.

After washing his hands he went to lay on the other bed with Aarav, when he felt a tug on his hands. He turned and looked at Kushi who patted the place beside her. He smiled and bend down to kiss her forehead.

Arnav - This is hospital.... Anybody could barge in any minute. So sleep.....

Kushi - After I sleep go and lay there.

Arnav sighed and after locking the door he went and laid beside Kushi.

Kushi snuggled to him and he caressed her back. She looked at Aarav who was sleeping peacefully.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Dar lag raha hai.....

Arnav frowned - Why ?

Kushi - Aarav is very small. And with little baby coming, I am scared whether I can handle them ?

Arnav chuckled - It's few days only. When the baby will come in this world, Aarav will turn 3 and we might need to put him in school. We can manage Kushi.....

Kushi looked at him surprised - Aarav will go school ?

Arnav - Won't he. He will go school next academic year.

Kushi - Oh... He will look cute with uniform.

She exclaimed already imagining her mini packet in school uniform.

Arnav laughed at her expression and kissed her nose.

Kushi - But... How come our baby didn't even showed symptoms ?

Arnav - Who said.... I told you that you are looking beautiful now a days... Remember ? You were glowing because of my Daughter only.

Kushi - What if it's a boy again ?

Arnav whined - Kushi yaar.....

Kushi laughed seeing him whining.

Arnav with his mischievous glint - if it's a boy.... Then we can try for girl again.....

Kushi smirked - I don't have a problem with that.

Arnav looked at her surprised and pulled her nose softly.

Kushi - Waise.... I need to ask something to you.....

Arnav - What ?

Kushi - You have accepted everyone right ? Mummy, Papa, Anjali di.... Everyone ?

Arnav - Untill how many days I will keep running away Kushi ? They are our family..... I was just wondering how will they treat you.... But when they treat you and Aarav well, I don't have any hesitation in accepting them.... And like you said, our Aarav and the one in your womb don't have to be alone. They will have family.... Dadu, Dadi, chachu, Chachi, cousins. Everyone......  They won't be alone. Our kids will have family.

Kushi had happy tears in her eyes - Thankyou....

Arnav pulled her chin - You are welcome. Now sleep.....

Kushi - Good night....

Arnav - Good night Sweetheart....

Kushi chuckled and closed her eyes and slept in no minute. Arnav slowly moved her aside and made her lay properly and covered her with bedsheets. Kissing her forehead once, he went and laid beside Aarav.

He didn't felt sleepy. The whole day happenings kept running infront of his eyes. He couldn't believe that his child survived such an accident. This is nothing more than a miracle.

At midnight a nurse came and checked with Kushi's saline. Morning they got clearance from doctor to discharge.

Aakash, NK and Shyam and Anjali has came over to help Arnav with Aarav and other formalities.

As Kushi tried to get up she hissed as her legs started paining.

Arnav held her - Kushi why are you straining ? I would've came na....

Kushi - I thought I could walk.

Arnav - I don't think you can. Come....

He was about to lift her when she shouted making him jump back.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... What are you doing ?

Arnav looked at her as if she have grown horns - What am I doing ? I am just trying to lift you.

Kushi - I can walk....

Arnav crossed his arms and looked at her amused - Really ?

Kushi - Haan....

She stood up and with great difficulty and tried walking.

Arnav - wow.... Amazing.... With this speed you will reach home within two days.

Aakash, NK, Anjali and Shyam laughed while she gasped and looked at him with her perfect three 'o's.

She pouted - You are teasing me ?

Arnav - Then.... Do you realise that even turtle walks faster than you Kushi ?

She took a cushion and threw it in his direction which he luckily caught in his hands.

Arnav - Kushi stop fussing and let me carry you.

As he took a step forward she shrieked again.

Kushi - No.....

Arnav - What the....

Kushi - This is freaking hospital.

Arnav - So ?

Kushi - Everyone will look at me wierdly.

Arnav again got amused - Don't tell me that you are getting shy..... And like in hell I would care about everyone's looks.

Kushi whined and Arnav looked at others who burst into laugh.

Kushi - Why are you all laughing ?

Arnav - And why are you scolding them ? 

Kushi huffed crossing her arms. And man.... His wife is a sight to watch when she gets irritated. Everything she does is cute only. But this looked cuter.....

Kushi - Everyone will make fun of me.

Arnav - Kushi.... You are not able to walk and you are pregnant. What if you slip ? (Turning to others) and will you people make fun of my wife ?

Aakash - No no.... Why would we ?

Arnav - See no one have any problem....

Kushi - But....

Even before she complete her sentence she found herself in middle of her husband's height.

Arnav - So what if anybody makes fun of us ? You are my legally wedded pregnant wife. I can't let you walk after knowing that you have difficulties. To hell with everyone.....

Kushi who was shy before smiled at her Husband and wrapped her arms around his neck making him smile.

Arnav - Chalein ?

Kushi nodded her head grinning. Arnav walked ahead carrying his wife carefully. Aakash carried Aarav who was in his own world playing with his new toy that his mumma shopped for him yesterday.

Everybody gave them weird glances, but like in hell he would even care them. Walking to their car he placed her carefully and sat beside her. NK sat in the front with Aarav indulging in playing with him. Aakash took the driver seat and drove them towards home. Shyam and Anjali came in another car.

Anjali - Chote has changed a lot Shyam ji.

Shyam smiled - Is it ?

Anjali - Hmm.... He used to be an introvert. He rarely mingles with others than family. He rarely smiles and look now.... He mingles with everyone, he dances with everyone. He doesn't have problem in showing his love openly. He smiles and laughs always.... I love this chote.... He is cool.

Shyam - Love changes everyone Anjali. And I literally feel jealous seeing their love. I mean.... It's so beautiful right ?

Anjali - Hmm.... Their love and their bond is so beautiful. Let no evil eyes fall on them.

Shyam nodded his head happy for his brother-in-law. He has met him during his wedding and such a well behaved boy he was then..... Shyam loved him like his own brother and just after an year of his marriage, Arnav just vanished. It happened for good only.

On other car -

Aakash - Bhai.... I have tried but couldn't get appointment today. I have got it for tomorrow.

Arnav - That will do. Thanks Aakash.

Aarav who was sitting in front. Looked at his parents from peeking through the seat.

Kushi who watched his antics - Arnav ji.... Have you seen Shona ? Iam not able to see him.

Aarav shrieked as he started playing peek a boo with his mother. His mother is such a great playmate. Arnav smiled seeing them playing.

Reaching home Arnav got down and again lifted Kushi who didn't fuss this time.

Everyone came to door as soon as they heard car sound only to see Arnav lifting Kushi in his arms. As he was about to cross the door steps, Dadi stopped them and did their Aarti and then asked them to come inside. He walked and reaching living room he placed her on sofa.

Payal - How are you Bhabhi ?

Kushi smiled - Iam good Payal.

Arnav - Kushi, you sit here itself. I will get myself and Aarav freshen up. Give me 20 minutes.

Kushi smiled and nodded. Arnav lifted Aarav and went inside their room to get freshen up.

Anurag - How are you feeling now Beta ? 

Kushi - Iam ok Uncle.

Anurag cleared his throat - Still uncle.... Your husband has started calling me Papa.... Then who am I to you ?

Kushi looked at him overwhelmed as she got remained of her Papa. She got emotional.

Kushi - Papa.... I... Iam fine.

Aarti smiled at her - Shall I bring juice for you all ? Everyone must be tired na....

As everyone nodded Aarti went inside and made juice for everyone and gave them.

After half an hour Arnav came down all freshed up along with Aarav.

Aarav - Muma... Dekho nai shirt.... (Mumma see I have got new shirt )

Kushi - Awe.... Aarav is so beautiful.....

Aarav blushed as everyone watched him and hid on his Dada's lap.

Kushi - Come here Shona.....

Aarav ran near his mother and hoped on her lap. Kushi hissed as her wounds hurt.

Arnav - Kushi.... What are you doing yaar ?

Kushi smiled - It's ok. Iam fine Arnav ji.

Kushi held Aarav with her free hand and caressed his hair. Aarav started speaking in with his Animated expression that made everyone smile.

And what made them more amused was his parent's response who spoke with him as if they both understood him.

After few minutes as Arnav saw Kushi shifting in her place biting her lips, he thought to let her rest.

Arnav - kushi why don't you rest for sometime?

Kushi - Hmm.... I was also thinking.....

Even before she complete Aarti  spoke inbetween.

Aarti - What is there to think ? Go and rest na beta. I will send your breakfast upstairs.....

Arnav - Great, come kushi....

Kushi looked at him wide eyed thinking what if he again lift her infront of everyone.

Aakash, NK, Anjali and Shyam burst into laughter looking at her big eyes, while Arnav frowned. Few seconds later he got remembered of hospital incident and he himself started laughing.

Kushi - Haaw..... Arnav ji..... I told you everyone will laugh at me.... See....

Anurag - What happened ? Why are you all laughing ?

Arnav - It's nothing. And Kushi you.... I have told you stop caring everyone and watch your comfort first......

Kushi pouted. He smiled rolling his eyes.

Arnav - Ladies and Gentlemen.... Can you all please consider my request and close your eyes for good 10 minutes, so that I can carry my wife upstairs ? Woh kya hein na my wife is little shy when I lift her infront of everyone. And as she can't walk.... I have no other option.

Everyone laughed and Kushi smiled at the end looking down.

Arnav - Chalo.... Rest for sometime. No body is going to make fun of you.

Arnav smiled and lifted her and walked upstairs. Kushi smiled as her husband walked her upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 2.5K 12
ipkknd
412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!
161K 7K 18
IPKKND 9th Anniversary Special OS