"Fake" Dating || A Billie Eil...

By billies_my_bitch_

When fake dating someone there are 3 main rules. 1. Don't catch feelings 2. You're just friends - remember th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

23.

1.4K 33 26
By billies_my_bitch_

~ a few years later~

"You ready for our vacation now?" She deviously smiled.

"Ha-ha" 

"just like the first time we met" She smiled at her little memory. "You know it's almost been a three years since that happened"

"oh shit time does fly by" I smile watching the world pass around us. Once we got home we sat on the couch.

"Okay so the flight is tonight at 12" She told me. I look at the little ball of fluff running around still getting use to his one leg missing.

"I can get my mom to come sit marble" I lay down putting my head on billie's lap. She play with my hair in complete silence.

"C'mon let's go pack. I got a suprise for you" She pokes my forehead until i get up, following her she takes me to our room with empty luggage bags that we left before we had to go to brodys court hearing.

"Open your bag" Billie leaned against the wall watching me as my curiosity took over. When the bag was open there was a little box inside of it that i grabbed and opened too. There was a card inside that read,

Adopted

"what does this mean?" I heald the bright orange card in my hand with furrowed brows towards billie.

"So i might of sorta adopted a dog" Her happy, joyful face turned into a nervous, anxious one.

"As long as i can play with the dog then thank you" She gave me a hug that felt like she needed more. I squeezed her a little bit but she squeezed me too.

"We will be getting him after our little vacation, his name is shark" She smiled more and pulled out her phone. A little gray puppy popped up on the screen.

"He's so cute" I think that releved billies anxiety about the suprise puppy.

. . .

"I got first class" She handed me my tickets as we started walking into the airport. Billie had her hood up and some plain clothes on in hopes no one reconizes her. which people do.

"BILLIE EILISH?!" A girl screams. That makes a crowd of people rush over and some how paparazii show up.

Some security from the airport came and blocked billie but the crowd pushed me away from her.

"shit" My body ended up on the floor and so did my luggage.

"Where's astrid?" I heard billie through the crowd. I tried to get back to billie but there was people everywhere.

Just meet me at the plane
these ppl keep pushing me out
read

"Everyone stop!" Billie yelled. everyone went silent as she commanded. "Where's my girlfriend" She asked people. I had on one of her blue hoodies that she reconized instantly.

"You guys need to be more careful" Billie pulled me back to her as we started walking again.

"I didn't know they could get that scary" I held onto bils hand for the rest of the time in the airport waiting to get on.

Once we got on it was pretty quiet which was great.

"Have you been on an airplane?" Billie asked me. I shook my head no. "it'll get a little bumpy durring take off but after it should be alright until we get there. Their food doesn't taste so great though" She laughed. I smiled leaning my head onto her shoulder.

"Please buckle your seat belts for take off" The announcer told us. I did so and billie did hers too.

"After they say it's okay you can take the seatbelt off. I also suggest liseneing to music" She pulls out her phone switching it to airplane mode then put on some music. She handed me an earbud while we waited. Soon the plane was up and into the sky.

"it wasn't so bad" I tell billie unbuckling when they said we could.

"Better get use to it then when we go on a world tour" She leaned her head on me which i leaned my head on hers. Most of the plane ride we both slept since it was a long flight.

"here we are" Billie looked out to the sky. "The hotel is only a few minutes away if you want to drop our stuff off"

"Let's go do that. Where are we exactly?"

"paris" She smiled widley while i got excited.

"I've always wanted to come here! You should of told me to bring my camera!" I push billie a little. She only shakes her head and points to her bag.

"I made sure to pack it when you weren't looking" Her childish sile crept through her lips.

"well then let's go to the hotel so i can take so many photos!" I basically started jumping in happiness.

"You are so cute. It's this way" We both began to go to the hotel. Once we got there and talked to the person at the front desk we got our hotel cards to get to our room. I instantly flop onto the bed looking at billie. She comes over setting her bags down.

"this is amazing bil. I love you so much" i put my hands on her cheeks squishing her face together. We both die of laughter then billie hands me my camera.

"I love you too, so i have something planned out. You can dress up if you would like but you dont have to" She smirked while lookin up and down.

"Alright then" I lick my lips a little bit and run to the bathroom with some clothes. I get all dressed up then walk out to billie in a suit.

"You're hot" Escapes my lips before i could even think about not saying it. Billie's jaw drops while she looks at. I just wore a simple classy dress with a messy bun so nothing special.

"You're super sexy" She walks to me putting her arms around my waist. Both of our cheeks are red in that moment. "Better get going" She takes my hand and we head off.

"the eiffel tower" I look up at it in awe. She gets off her phone and looks with me.

"Surpise"

"I love it" We get out of the cab and start walking.

"Here's your camera, let's take some photos" Billie smiles holding it. We take some on our phones before the camera. "It'll be easier to ask someone to do it" Billie informs me. She walks up to someone, asks them then they come over. I see some paparazzi running over then look back at billie.

She's on one knee with a ring out in her hands. I look at the camera guy who is smiling then back at billie who has a wide smile on her face.

"Astrid, it's been three years since ive known you and almost over two  since we started dating. I have fallen in love with you since the first day i saw you and i'm still falling for you. You haven't left me at all through all of this celebrity drama and with the managment's game that wasn't a game. I love you with my whole heart and every cell in my body. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and i know it's been a short period we've known eachother but i really do. I love you astrid will you be my wife"

I felt a tear run down my cheek while i nod my head.

"I love you" I start crying from happiness while giving her a hug. Flashes from every direction continued while i cried from happiness.

"so that is a yes?"

"Yes" I held my hand out for her to slip on the ring and grab her face giving her a long kiss.

"I love you so much"

"I love you more"

∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆••∆ 

Yeah so that's the end of the book😅
I want to thank you all for reading this book, thank you so much. I loved writing this book and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Love you all so so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.2K 42
"just be patient. we're both learning." ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 12/2/2021 ended: 1...
154K 4.6K 60
Y/n is looked down upon by her parents because of her sexuality. To help get out of her toxic home y/n has 3 different jobs just so she can save up a...
303K 7.7K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
50.4K 1.5K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...