The Shield's Fate

By kmconnie

Book Five (Final Book): Vivian Chang has been content staying in the background as she helps the Donnelly fam... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sneak Peek: Novella 1

Chapter 13

385 14 20
By kmconnie

Chapter 13

Viv

A few things occur to me when I wake up in Alistair Callahan's arms as the sun rises.

One – I don't think I have ever been this sore in my life. Seriously, that man's dick...

Two – His arms are so heavy and comfortable.

Three – I would like to have a repeat of last night over and over and over again.

Four – I cannot remember the last time I felt this happy.

I nuzzle harder against him and let my eyes flutter back closed, a smile on my face. Cal makes a low groan in the back of his throat. I feel him wake up behind me. I feel him harden behind my naked body. I bite down on my lip to stifle the moan that threatens to escape.

"Vivi," he groans into my shoulder, his big hand slowly drawing down the side of my body, leaving a buzzing trace over my warm skin.

"Hmmm," I hum, my eyes still closed, half my body still asleep.

Cal starts running his fingers along my hip as his lips come down to my bare shoulder, laying slow, lazy kisses along my bare skin there. He moves his lips up to my neck and I sigh, rolling my ass back into him.

He chuckles lightly.

Then his hand moves from my hip to where my legs meet and he strokes my opening so, so slowly. I hiss with need.

But Cal doesn't quicken his pace.

He presses his cock against my ass as he gently strokes me while sucking the flesh of my neck. He starts grinding and I'm whimpering softly, unable to contain my noises any longer.

I move my ass back against him in tandem motion with his grinding.

"Vivi..." he whispers in my ear, "Are you going to let me fuck you like this?"

"Y-yes," I whisper back sleepily.

I curl my legs up to give him better access. Cal takes a sharp breath before entering me from behind. Of course, it stings. I'm still sore as hell from last night. How could I not be? I'd never been with anyone like this. Sex with Cal was on another level, but I suppose I shouldn't be at all surprised by that.

He grabs my shoulder, using it as an anchor, his other hand grabbing my exposed hip. My back is pressed flush against him front and I feel ever divine contour of his torso muscles, feel each way his muscles flex as he rides me from behind, spooning me like he never wants to let me go.

"Fuck me," he grunts. "Fuck...you feel so fucking good...fuck."

I whimper at each thrust, the feel of him too overwhelming. I hook my arm up around his neck, turn my head, and he meets my lips with a hungry kiss as he rides and rides.

"Oh, god," I whine into his mouth.

He grunts like he can't get enough. The sound of flesh pounding into flesh sends me into a frenzied haze of lust. I feel my mouth fall open as his cock fills me and stretches me. I let out a long cry – amazed at how needy I sound.

"Need you so bad," he growls.

"M-me too," I somehow manage.

He reaches around me and rolls his fingers expertly over my clit as he hits my g-spot with his cock.

I fall apart with desperation, crying out incoherently.

As I come almost violently, Cal follows me over with a low groan that makes my toes curl even more.

We lay for a long time, still connected, him still buried inside of me.

I moan into my pillow and wiggle my limbs, testing if they still work.

I feel his release trickling down my inner thighs.

Cal is kissing my exposed skin along my neck, my shoulder blades, the ticks of my spine. When I turn towards him, he crushes his lips against mine.

We get lost in one another, lost in the sheets.

In this moment, this is all that matters.

Nothing exists outside of this room.

I've never felt this way before in my life. It's overwhelming and golden. It all just feels too right, too perfect. It's almost as if something is bound to go wrong.

I push the creeping thoughts of doubt out of my mind.

"How long?" he breathes into me eventually, a dopey sort of smile on his face.

"How long what?" I grin at him as I run my fingers through his impeccable hair. He nuzzles between my bare breasts, tickling me with his facial hair.

"How long have you wanted me, Vivi?" he grins.

"Alistair!" I whine, shoving his shoulder. "You cocky ass."

He chuckles. "I'll tell you how long I've wanted you."

I cross my arms over my chest, blocking him from entry.

Cal pouts like a puppy who hasn't gotten his way.

I roll my eyes and smack a kiss to both his cheeks.

"A long, long time," he smiles. "I wanted you the first moment I saw you."

My heart pounds, my mind racing.

I feel my lips part with confusion.

"Your turn, Vivi," he whispers playfully.

Cal starts running his lips down my torso. I feel my eyes flutter shut again at the amazing feel of his tongue on my bare skin.

"I've wanted you since the first moment I saw you, too," I admit sheepishly.

He whips his head up. "Really?"

"Really."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Why didn't YOU ever tell me?" I shove him again.

Cal sighs, shaking his head. "I was fucking scared..."

"Well, at least you admit it," I huff.

"I'm not good enough for you Vivian Chang. I still think that."

I frown deeper. "That's not true."

He growls and then without warning, he's on his back, pulling me up over him so I straddle him.

"Let's never leave this bed," he grins up at me.

I bite back my smile. Nothing sounds better.

I'm about to open my mouth to say something when Cal's hands reach up and cup each of my breasts. I whine and arch against his touch – desperate again for more.

"We can pretend nothing outside exists," he whispers, pure sexuality, pure lust dripping in his tone. He sits up and replaces his hand with his mouth as he sucks my nipple. I hiss at the sensation. My body is still sore and sensitive from all the thorough fucking last night. But the sting feels too good to stop. I grip his head and hold him tight to me.

Cal makes a hungry noise in his throat then bites down.

I gasp and feel my hips start to sway over him, feel him start to harden beneath me. Again.

"I d-don't know if I can," I pant. "I'm so sore."

Cal's eyes open slowly as he looks at me with so much concern that it makes my heart ache.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks with a bit of panic.

I shake my head. "Of course not."

I kiss him to assure him.

Sure, his giant dick kind of broke me a bit, but it was all worth it.

"Don't worry," he says with determination. "I'll make you feel good, honey."

He switches our positions and I let out a yelp as he lays warm kisses against every exposed bit of skin he can reach – sucking, licking, nibbling. He works with such methodical adoration that I can hardly think, let alone speak.

His fingers gently massage me between my legs, careful not to prod, careful to only soothe. I'm still wet from his release earlier and he uses his cum to his advantage.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, Vivian Chang," he grunts into my neck. "Do you even know how much I crave you?"

My fingers curl into his hair, my nails digging into his bicep.

"I-I'm so close," I whimper.

"That's it, give me one more, Vivi. You feel so good covered in me."

I gasp out another orgasm, unable to control the way my legs clench, the way my whole body tightens and releases in delightful waves.

Cal kisses me long and hard.

I'm absolutely useless, my body flops back against the pillows.

Cal grins and gets up, wiggling his eyebrows again.

"Was I a good boy, Miss Chang?"

"Very good," I laugh, biting my lip as I watch him stretch his long limbs. All those muscles. My god. I turn on my side and openly stare at him as he gets out of the bed. Cal moves to open the curtains and I lick my lips at the view of him.

He smirks over his shoulder, like he knows exactly what he's doing.

I throw a pillow at him.

"You're ridiculous," I laugh.

Cal pulls on sweatpants before leaning down to kiss me again. "Rest. I'll get us some food. Gotta fuel you back up for round 2."

****************************************

I know that calling Nessa is a bad idea before I even do it, but I can't help myself. The entire group chat has been pestering me all afternoon asking for details of our date last night. After Cal steps out to get us some pastries and coffees from the bakery around the corner, I take a quick shower to attempt to soothe my aching body, only to find ten missed calls from Nessa when I get out.

I take a deep breath and dial her back.

She answers after a ring.

"You fucked," she says by way of greeting.

"So nice to hear from you as well," I grin.

"How was it?" she asks excitedly. She sounds almost feral at the idea.

"How was what?" I ask, playing coy as I run Cal's comb through my hair. What is with men not even having good hair tools?

"Don't be fucking cute!" Nessa snaps. "It's not even 7am here, and I'm crabby. This better be good."

"You're the one who called me."

"I have been waiting. I still am. So. Tell me."

I pause for dramatic effect, knowing it's making her angry.

"I swear to god Vivian..." she snaps.

"Fine. We did it," I smile.

"YES! Fuck yes!" Nessa cheers. I hear her switch to speaker and hustle and bustle.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously.

"Running around my living room!" her voice sounds a bit more distanced. "This is the best day of my life!"

I roll my eyes. "You are so dramatic."

Nessa giggles wildly as she comes back to the speaker. "Tell. Me. Everything."

"Are you alone?" I ask, making sure Damien isn't listening over her shoulder.

"Damien's asleep. You've got me and only me."

"It was amazing, Nes," I breathe. "Like...wow."

"Did you tell him you love him?"

I hiss. "No! I don't want to terrify him!"

"Ugh. I get it. But also...you really should," Nessa chimes.

"It's too difficult. We still don't know what will happen and..." my voice drifts, hating talking about the reality of all this.

"Stop that. Tell me how his dick was."

I laugh then bite my lip. "It was so, so good."

"Yeah?" Nessa giggles excitedly. "He show that wound up coochie a good time?"

"You're so vulgar."

"Well?"

"A lady never tells," I feel my cheeks go hot as I grin stupidly.

Nessa squeals. "You bad girl! Score out of 10?" she asks.

"100..."

"YES!"

I hear the room key beep, indicating Cal's return.

"I have to go, Nes."

Cal steps into the doorway, balancing a box of pastries and two coffees. He looks sleepy and happy and it makes something tug at my heart.

"You go girl! Get that dick! I am so proud of you! But also...I still think you should tell him your real, big feels..."

"Bye, love you," I chirp, cutting her off.

"Well, maybe a little more eloquently than that..." she jokes. Nessa snorts at her own joke. "Love you too. Be good."

I hang up the phone as Cal approaches.

"Couldn't decide, so I got one of everything."

He places the box on the bed where I'm lounging in nothing but a robe, opening it up to display the dozen treats he's gotten. I feel my eyes widen as my stomach grumbles hungrily. Cal's eyes dart to where my robe is hanging open across my chest, nearly revealing my breasts.

I kick him playfully. "Down boy. I need to eat."

"Right," he clears his throat. Cal passes me the latte. "For you."

"Thank you," I inhale the delicious vanilla scent before taking a long, delightful sip. I sigh happily. Cal's eyes are glued to my lips.

I pat the spot next to me and Cal leaps over playfully, plopping himself beside me, almost spilling all the contents on the bed. I laugh at his carefree attitude. I want to absorb just an ounce of that for myself.

He leans over and slowly pulls down the side of my robe, kissing my bare shoulder.

"Lilies," he sighs.

"I mean it," I laugh as I tear off a piece of chocolate croissant, "if I don't eat, I will be so grumpy. And my vagina is officially out of commission for the day..."

Cal chuckles. "I just want to kiss you, Vivi. That sound okay to you?"

I smile at him, at the way his blue eyes bore into me so happily. God, I've never felt like this before. So all-consuming, so light. I bend over and kiss him nice and slow. "Yes," I whisper. "That sounds more than okay."

**********************************************

Neither Cal nor I want the Paris trip to end.

When we land in rainy Dublin, my heart seems to go a bit cold, knowing what lies ahead. No more hiding in hotel rooms overlooking the Eiffel Tower and eating pastries and getting my entire body worshipped by Alistair Callahan without a care in the world.

Back to work.

Cal seems to read the situation too. He's been quieter than usual. I give him his space, knowing this can't be easy for him either.

It's officially just him and I here, along with his new crew. James is hiding in Paris. And now people are looking to Cal more than ever.

We hardly step into the door of Cillian's mansion when Cal's getting a call that he's needed in the city to handle something for Michael Quinlan. Kate Callahan and I have a meeting later to talk to a potential new client.

I'm flustered as I try to get my bearings.

Cal seems to read me as well as I read him.

He pulls me into him, kissing me sweetly.

"Nothing has changed," he whispers against my hair, "To me, I'm still in that hotel suite with you."

I sigh in relief as I breathe in his familiar, comforting scent.

"Me, too."

He kisses the top of my head. "I'll see you later, promise."

I sigh sadly as I watch him go.

Kate arrives about an hour later for our meeting. We settle in Cillian – now Cal's office – and start about how the client call will go. I brief her on their history and background.

"Do you want me to handle the call?" Kate asks, almost sounding taken aback.

"It's up to you," I shrug with a smile, "I think you've got this, personally."

Cal's mom smiles kindly at me.

"If you think so," she says. "How was Paris?"

I almost drop the folder I'm holding. "Oh, it was good!" I somehow manage to reply. Maybe a little too quickly.

"And James?" Kate asks.

"Good," I nod. "All went according to plan."

"Did he say anything to Alistair about his decision?" she asks.

I wince. "I think James is aligned with the others. He thinks Alistair is the better fit."

Kate raises a surprised eyebrow. "Well. That's an interesting turn of events. My brother-in-law always made it seem like it was James' dream...then again...Cillian's always been a piece of work. Don't get me wrong, he's not nearly as bad as Cormac. Cillian is a bastard, but he's loyal. When Derek died..." she clears her throat. "I'm sorry," she laughs awkwardly, "I shouldn't talk about this."

"You can talk to me," I offer a kind smile.

She reaches over and grips my hand. "You're a good woman, Vivian."

"So are you," I say, feeling emotion swell in my heart and threaten to erupt.

"When my husband died," Kate sighs, leaning back, "Cillian picked up the pieces. He helped me and the kids. I never doubted for a second that he could handle Derek's business. That doesn't mean I always approved of decisions Cillian made. I knew he pushed James hard, I knew he neglected Iris. I should've done more."

"I'm sure you did all you could. You were picking up the pieces of your own grief. When you lose someone like that..." I drift, sighing a bit, "It takes absolutely everything in you to put one foot in front of the other each day. Don't be hard on yourself, Mrs. Callahan."

Kate stares at me for a moment, blinking a few times, a small, sad smile comes over her face.

"Please call me Kate."

"Kate," I smile back.

She cocks her head, analyzing me a bit. "How long are you thinking of staying in Dublin, Vivian?"

"As long as I'm needed," I say.

"Hmm," Kate nods. "And you and my son...?"

I bite my bottom lip, wondering how the hell to approach this one.

Kate's no dummy. She's a smart woman. She doesn't have time for bullshit, and quite frankly, neither do I.

I sigh, "I care about Alistair."

"That is certainly clear," Kate smiles. "He's greatly affectionate towards you..."

"We aren't..." I blink, unsure how to word this. "We haven't defined it."

"But you'll stay?" she asks.

It hits me like a brick then.

Do I miss Chicago? Yes. Do I miss my friends there? Yes. Do I miss my brother? Greatly. I miss my routine, my favorite coffee shop, I miss Nessa giving me shit on the daily, I miss laughing and watching Dance Moms with the girls. I miss working for Ronan. I miss Chicago street hot dogs and my apartment with my comfy reading chair.

I miss all those things.

But the fact of the matter is that I would miss Cal more.

Chris doesn't need me anymore. He lives in California and is having the time of his life. I miss the shit out of my brother.

Yet, I cannot imagine leaving Cal here alone.

It all hits me. I could never leave him. He's part of me, and he has been for a long, long time now.

"Yes. I'll stay."

***********************************************

"Vivian!" Cal's voice booms through the house later that night.

I'm in bed reading and my eyes were growing heavy before I heard his voice. I check the time and see it's close to 2am.

I yawn, "In here!" I call.

Cal practically slams my door open.

He looks so good in his button-down shirt, navy slacks, his hair a little messy after a long day. He slams the door behind him, a devious grin on his face.

I squeak as I deposit my book.

"Need you," he all but growls.

"I..." I fumble to sit up in bed, but it's no use. Cal is on me within seconds. "Oh, god!" I cry out as he moves his hand between my legs, rubbing exactly where I need him.

"I missed the fuck out of you today," he grunts quietly into my ear. His breathing is coming out uneven and scattered.

"I missed you too," I sigh as I run my fingers into his hair, running them down to his shoulders and squeezing.

"I had a shitty day."

"Want to talk about it?" I ask breathlessly as his fingers slowly start fucking me. He grins at me.

"Fuck, no."

I giggle as he pins me down to the bed, hovering over me.

"I don't want to talk about it, Vivi. I want to fuck you till you scream."

"Well, that sounds lovely to me," I flush.

Cal lets out a groan as I shift beneath him, rubbing against his erection.

"Get those clothes off," I demand.

Cal grins, slowly climbing off of me as he unbuttons his shirt. I follow his movements, peeling the big t-shirt I'm wearing to bed over my head, revealing nothing much underneath.

Cal inhales sharply, his eyes darting down to my boy shorts.

"All of your clothes, Alistair," I warn.

His throat bobs and I sit up as I watch him take his pants off.

"Stay right there," I tell him.

Cal's hard as a rock. He fists himself in his hand. I move so I'm sitting right in front of him, my eyes in direct alignment with his impressive dick.

I run my nails up over his torso muscles, feeling the ridges of his abs. I lick between said ridges. Cal hisses.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day," I grin at him. "How can I make it better?"

"Vivi..."

"Any ideas?" I run my finger playfully along the vein of his cock, my other hand still running up over his torso. Cal's hand tangles through my hair, angling me to look up at him.

"A few," he chokes out.

"Hmm," I hum as I run a finger over his cock again. "So big, Alistair."

"Vivian."

"I bet I can think of something good to make you feel better," I shrug simply as I continue my pursuit of teasing his dick to the point of pain.

I bite back a grin as his head falls back with pleasure.

I replace my finger with my tongue, running it inquisitively up that same vein.

"Fuck," he croaks, almost whimpering.

I lightly teases his balls as I lick him up and down, my other hand gripping his hip.

His hand in my hair tightens, his other hand clenched around my bare shoulder.

I pucker my lips over the tip of his cock, then swirl my tongue around it, tasting the drip of pre-cum. I stare up at Cal the entire time, gauging his reaction.

He's gritting down on his teeth, his neck strained, his chest moving rapidly.

I kind of love watching him fight so hard to control himself. I can't wait to see what happens when the switch flips and he loses that control.

After teasing him with my lips and tongue, I suck him into my mouth and pull my head slowly back and forth as I grip the base of him.

"Just like that," he grunts.

He feels so good around me that I'm thoroughly turned on, especially at the sight of him. Cal is built like a fucking god. I'm obsessed with every line of muscle on his impressive body.

"God, you're amazing," he pants.

I suck him harder till his tip hits the back of my throat. I cannot even remember the last time I gave a blow job and I certainly hope I know what I'm doing as I focus on breathing through my nose.

I whimper at the heat pooling between my legs as his cock hits the back of my throat. My eyes are watering and Cal's grip on me is hard. I reach my hand between my legs, teasing my own clit as I take him deeper and harder.

Cal starts moving his hips, fucking my mouth slowly.

The action throws me into an absolute tailspin as I whine out my pleasure around his cock.

"Fuck, Vivi...I'm going to come. Where do you want it, honey?"

I pop his cock out of my mouth and run my tongue along him again, saliva and precum mix together and drip down my chin.

"My face," I breathe. His mouth falls open in surprise.

"Fuck me..." he mutters.

I grip his cock at the base and run my hand over him, pumping him in tandem with lazy licks. I feel his body tense, I feel his cock flex, and then, he's shoving both hands into my hair as he positions me under him.

I close my eyes and hold my tongue out as I feel the hot waves of his cum hit my face, my tongue, my cheeks, my chin, my lips, some getting on my chest.

"Fuck!" he barks. Cal moans then. His moan makes me pulse. I swallow the cum gathered on my tongue. I blink my eyes open and lick the rest of him off my lips.

Cal slowly releases my hair as he stares down the entire time, still gripping himself, blue eyes flared in an almost bemused wonderment.

I run my fingers over my cheek, gathering his release and popping my finger in my mouth, tasting all of him.

Cal's jaw drops open even wider as he watches me slowly clean him off my face.

That's when I see that his cock is twitching, hardening...again.

When I finally finish, he reaches for his shirt and wipes away the rest of it.

Then, before I can even think, he picks me up.

I wrap my legs around him as our tongues dance in a hungry battle.

"What the fuck was that, Vivian Chang?" he pants between kisses.

He falls back on the bed and brings me with him so I'm straddling him.

I shrug, "I read it in a book, wanted to try it."

I grin at him as his mouth falls open again.

"I'd like to act out some more scenes from your books, Vivi."

"Want to do one now?" I grin as I climb over him, positioning myself where I need him. His cock is hard again and I'm soaked from the events of the last fifteen minutes.

"Fuck. Yes," he says through clenched teeth.

Cal squeezes my hips. He looks like a fucking god beneath me.

"Use me," he croaks. "I want you to fucking use me, Vivi."

I grin as I bend down and run my tongue along the planes of his abs, between his pecs, biting his nipple playfully then his neck. He hisses, his grip on my hips tightening.

"Oh, I will, Alistair," I whisper into his ear.

I feel the rush of desire pulse through him. I bite the lobe of his ear.

"I will use you exactly how I need to," I breathe. "I love seeing you try to fight for control. I love making you fall apart."

I arch back so I'm straddled fully on top of him, Cal lays there, flat on his back, gripping onto my for dear life, panting.

I position myself so his huge cock sits at my entrance, then I slowly lower myself till he's deep inside. I let out a low moan at the way he fills me and stretches me from this angle.

"Hmm, this is nice," I breathe as I roll my hips, adjusting to him.

"Holy fuck..."

"I think I'll take my time," I chime.

"Vivi..."

I rock back and forth, moving up and down ever so slightly. His hands move from my hips to my ass, squeezing the cheeks, as if he's fighting every possible urge to control me.

I grin down at him.

"Be good, Alistair," I tsk.

I take great delight in watching his eyes roll to the back of his head when I lift off his cock then lower myself slowly back on him again. I do this a few more times till my core is pulsing with need.

His hand moves up to cup my breast, grasping for dear life as his breathing comes out uneven. A low whimper escapes him. The sound almost makes me lose control.

I clasp my hand around his neck, squeezing a bit as I increase my speed.

I love this.

I love having control like this.

"You like me riding your cock?" I ask curiously.

"Yes."

"Good. Because I love it. Feeling you so nice and deep."

"Vivi..."

"Beg me," I squeeze his throat harder.

Cal's eyes open, his chest moving rapidly. I roll my hips as he sits deep inside of me. He hits every spot like this. I moan at the erotic feel of him.

"Please Vivi. God, please...please ride me. Use me. Please make me come," Cal pants.

I release his throat and run my hands down his chest, scratching him with my nails as I start riding him in full, both his hands now cupping my breasts, my ass bouncing off of him.

I reach my hands back and brace them on his thighs as I take him at a new angle. He lets out a long grunt and I know he's close.

His hand travels down between my breasts and he rubs his fingers over my clit. I bite my lip as I continue to grind on his big body in tandem with riding him up and down.

When he sits up and changes our angle again, I can't contain my moans of pleasure, I can no longer fight my orgasm that crashes over me in long, violent waves.

I feel myself pulsing around him, squeezing and clenching that hard cock.

Cal licks up my neck, then his mouth lands on mine, devouring me as I whimper out the last waves of my orgasm. I tighten around him as he groans and feel him come deep inside of me till he's dripping from me.

We remain together for a few minutes, panting, trying to control ourselves again. We're both covered in sweat and I feel him all over me.

Eventually, he falls back, bringing me with him.

With shaky limbs, I crawl over him and kiss his neck, his shoulder, his lips.

Cal holds me close.

"I've never felt like that before," he pants.

"Me either," I whisper my confession.

"Can we do that again?" he grins.

I laugh and sit up, wincing at my yet again sore body. "Oh, we'll be doing that again."

I wink at him.

Cal sits up, running his hands up my back and massaging my bare shoulders.

He kisses my back. "I like you telling me what to do, Miss Chang."

I bite my lip to control my wide grin. "I know you do."

"I think I'd do anything for you."

I turn to look at him – taken aback by the sincerity in his voice.

"I mean it, Vivi. I would do anything you asked me to do," he sighs a bit, running his hand through my hair, tucking it behind my ear.

I kiss him then, letting my tongue move over his slowly. When we pull apart, I kiss both his cheeks, his forehead, his nose.

I almost say it.

Instead, I say something equally true, "And I would do anything for you, Alistair Eoghan Callahan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
606K 18.7K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
18.5K 517 20
Book Two: Caitlin Fallon has spent her whole life pining after her brother's best friend, Chicago mafia prince, Tristan Donnelly. Tristan never belie...