The Shield's Fate

By kmconnie

Book Five (Final Book): Vivian Chang has been content staying in the background as she helps the Donnelly fam... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sneak Peek: Novella 1

Chapter 12

376 14 12
By kmconnie

Chapter 12

Cal

I can't take my eyes off of her. Not when the waiter brings champagne. Not when she's telling me all about her day of shopping. With fucking Danny. I should fire him. Did he see her in any state of undress? If so, I won't just fire him, I'll punch him till he's dead.

Viv brings the champagne flute to her lips. I'm mesmerized by the way her lips latch around the rim and leave a little red mark from her lipstick along the glass.

How the fuck am I going to get through this dinner with her?

"I know I probably said some crazy stuff last night," I clear my throat a bit, attempting to break the tension.

Viv offers a small, knowing smile. "Nothing that crazy."

I quirk a brow. "Somehow, I just don't believe you."

Viv giggles lightly. It's like a soothing melody to my ears. She shocks the hell out of me when she puts her hand over mine where it rests on the table and squeezes.

"I owe you," I wink. "You get to get as drunk as you want and I will watch over you."

"You've already seen me drunk one too many times," she winces.

"Hardly. You never have more than a few drinks," I laugh.

"Because that's all it takes!" she giggles. "One drink and I'm rapping my heart out in the middle of the dancefloor."

"I daresay if you weren't in this line of business, you could have a lucrative hip hop career," I tease, relieved at the joking, more natural state of our conversation now.

It's one of my favorite things in the world – seeing Viv unwind, let her hair down, dancing with her friends, laughing, being carefree. It's a rarity. I wish I could make her life easier, but I fear I'm only making things more complicated.

I meant what I said to the guys in the group chat earlier.

I've never been in love, so I'm not exactly sure what it feels like, but I imagine it feels just like this. I only worry that by sharing these thoughts with Viv, I'm acting more selfishly than I already am. What could she possibly say or do in response to that?

I shake my head, shaking myself out of it.

One night without thinking about all of that.

One night without discussing the future.

That's all I needed.

One night with her.

"What would you be...if you hadn't ended up in this life?" I ask her curiously.

She shrugs, "I'm not sure. Probably still waiting tables," she huffs.

"Aw, come on. You don't think you would've eventually gone back to school, got that teaching degree?" I ask.

Viv shrugs again. I see something shine in her eyes and I wonder if I pushed too far.

"You don't have to talk about it..." I say quietly.

"No," she smiles a bit, taking my hand again. This time, I grasp on and hold. "It's not that. I don't mind talking to you about it. It still feels like yesterday...when I found out they were just...gone forever."

Viv clears her throat a bit. She takes another sip of her champagne. My eyes are glued to hers, like if I look away, this bubble of trust and companionship will somehow break.

"I feel like I've been running on a hamster wheel ever since...without a second to...breathe, really," she laughs humorlessly. "Does that make sense?"

"It does," I frown.

She squeezes my hand a bit. "You know about grief."

I shake my head a bit. "I try not to let myself think about it too much or too often. Which probably isn't healthy. But I do wonder how different things would be if my dad were still here."

"I think he'd be very proud of the man you are."

Viv smiles warmly at me. It lights up her whole face, but particularly her eyes. I want to dive into them and swim, stay in them forever. God, what I'd give to know what she was thinking...to know what she was feeling.

The waiter brings our main course. Viv's eyes widen.

"This is so fancy," she whispers.

"Only the best for you," I wink.

Viv blushes and chuckles lightly, "You already bought me this dress..."

"I'll buy you a dress everyday if it makes you grin like that again."

Her blush deepens, but so does her smile.

I could melt.

Viv expertly changes the subject. She's so good at that – taking the focus off of herself. But damn, I could talk about her all night. I could compliment her till she sinks down under the table with adorable embarrassment. I fucking love it.

After our dessert, I grab the bill and Viv giggles under her breath.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"Tell me," I narrow my eyes at her.

Viv bites the corner of her lip, like she really doesn't want to tell me. I give her a look. "Fine. I was remembering that one time you accidentally came to my place of employment with a date and tipped me eleven hundred dollars."

I almost choke on air.

Fuck my life.

Viv snorts a bit. "I was so jealous."

This time, I do choke on air. I cough a bit and manage to grab my water to calm myself down.

Viv was jealous?

"You had nothing to be jealous over," I shake my head.

"Are you kidding?"

"No," I frown.

"That woman, and all those women...they're...gorgeous, Alistair."

"What?" I laugh. Does she really not see it? How perfect she is? How beautiful? "They don't hold a candle to you. Besides, it was never real. Not like this. You're...stunning, Vivian Chang."

Viv shakes her head, not quite convinced.

I grab her hand and pull it to my lips, tracing her knuckles with my tongue. She gasps and leans forward, as if on instinct.

"No matter what I say, I don't think you'll believe me...but trust me, I'll prove it to you later..." I murmur quietly. I sense the way Viv straightens, the way her eyes widen. Hell, I feel the way her pulse grows rapidly between my fingers.

"Alistair!" she chides.

I grin, feeling my dick harden at the tone in her voice.

"Do you remember the things you said last night, Alistair?" she asks quietly.

I nod, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Did you mean what you said last night, Alistair?" she asks, her throat bobbing.

I've wanted you for so fucking long.

I like you so much.

I want you in ways that would probably scare the shit out of you.

I'm positive you're it for me.

I'm so sick of pretending I don't want her. I'm so sick of not having her in every way I need her.

So, I nod again. "Yes."

The waiter comes over, "Anything else tonight, sir?" he asks.

"We're all set," I pass him the bill then get up without another word, offering my hand to Viv.

I'm tired of wasting time.

Viv takes my hand. Her eyes hold a promise, same as mine.

**************************************

The silence is heavy as Viv and I head back to the hotel. The implication of what we both need hangs in the air. I'm generally a man of patience, but I've done my waiting. So has she. My hotel room is dark, which only makes the city look brighter outside.

I pop open a bottle of champagne as Viv wanders out to the balcony overlooking the city. I can tell she's as excited as I am, as nervous as I am. Her hands tremble slightly, her cheeks still show that sweet shade of pink.

I step out onto the balcony and pass her the champagne flute.

She lightly taps her glass with mine, holding my eyes as we take the first delightful sip. The city buzzes around us, but from up here, it hardly feels real. It's merely backdrop for the real beauty before me.

Vivian Chang is radiant.

The darkness of her eyes reflects the lights of the city like stars.

She takes another long sip of her drink, then I silently take the flute from her, setting it on the table behind us. I clasp my hand around the back of her neck, bracing my other hand beneath her ribcage. She gasps lightly, her eyes fluttering shut.

I've never wanted anything the way I want her right now.

Lilies.

Her delicate hand wanders up to my chest, she stretches her fingers over where my heart beats wildly beneath my suit jacket. Her other hand comes up to hold my wrist where it rests beneath her face. Viv's eyes are still shut, her breathing slightly heavier and more erratic.

I bend down and press my lips to hers.

For a long moment, we remain like that, lips pressed together, tasting one another. It's gentle, almost innocent. A promise.

I run my tongue along the seam between her full lips.

With a low, light moan, she parts them for me and lets me in. I pull her closer, tightening my grasp on the nape of her neck, angling her to deepen our kiss. She tastes like champagne and the chocolate cake she ate at the restaurant. I lick and prod her mouth with my own, hungry as fuck for her.

Her light whimpers turn to full out moans as her arms come up around me, pulling me closer. My entire body is pressed against her sweet, small frame. I lower my hand to right above her ass, pinning her to my front – making sure she feels exactly what she's done to me.

I love this woman.

There really is no denying that.

I'm not sure when it happened, maybe slowly over time. Somewhere along the line, my care for her and our friendship grew into something more. I can't pinpoint it. I can't place the moment in time. I've always wanted to kiss Viv, hold her, fuck her. I've wanted her since the first time I saw her standing at the doorstep at the Donnelly's place. She's a beautiful woman.

But it's more than that.

This isn't the same feeling I've ever had for another human being.

I suck Viv's tongue into my mouth, making her whine helplessly. I grin as I bite her bottom lip. Viv's fingers start raking through my hair, tugging at the scalp, producing the most delightful sting.

She's perfect in my arms.

It's the most natural, right feeling.

I've never felt so comfortable and at ease with someone else in my arms. This is right. This is how it always should have been. If only I'd kissed her sooner.

I move my hand down, cupping her ass and tightening my grip on it. I trail my lips to her neck, sucking, biting, licking. Viv is panting wildly in my arms, her hands moving to grasp my shoulders, holding on for dear life.

"Alistair," she breathes.

Fuck me.

I spin her around so she's pinned between me and the balcony, her face looking out at the city while I stand behind her, that sweet, round ass pressed against me. I lean down and run my lips over the hollow area of her neck, her shoulder – all the while I slowly, gently, begin pulling down the straps of her flimsy goddess dress. I move my hand down her torso, cupping her over her dress over her core.

Viv gasps and presses herself back against me.

Her eyes are closed in ecstasy. She frantically reaches up to pull me closer, turning her neck so her lips meet mine in a hungry, needing kiss. She seems agitated and needy and I fucking love it.

I can't fight the grin as she sucks my bottom lip, dips her tongue up into my mouth, grasping onto the nape of my neck for dear life.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I murmur between frantic kisses.

"I want you so badly," she whines breathlessly.

"God, me too, Vivi."

I spin her around again, this time, pulling her straps fully down, revealing her bare chest. The balcony certainly isn't private, but we're cut off enough from neighbors so they can't see. Viv is short, even with her heels, so I have to really bend down to do what I want to do.

When I see the black pasties covering her nipples, it makes me smile.

"You have perfect tits, Vivian Chang."

She bites her swollen bottom lip and lets out a low whimper as I move my lips down the center of her breasts. Viv's petite, but she has larger, round breasts that sit up nice and high and perky.

So gorgeous.

I kiss around her breast, licking and nibbling. She holds my head tight, pulling me into her. When I reach the little pastie, I bite down on the edge and pull it off.

She gasps at the slight sting.

I don't let her pain last long as I suck her sweet nipple into my mouth, running my tongue around the tight little bud.

"Oh, god!" she cries.

After giving her left breast ample attention, I move my focus to her right one, mimicking the movement. I tug the pastie off with my teeth and suck the nipple into my mouth while I tease her opposite nipple with my fingers.

Viv's got her fingers digging into my hair, her dress half off. She looks so perfect like this, all messy and full of need.

"I wonder how wet you are right now," I murmur into the soft flesh of her breast.

"Why don't you find out?" she breathes.

I raise a brow.

My Vivi isn't so shy in the sack.

I shouldn't be surprised – all those books she's always reading, and the way she's always bossing me around...

I grin as I pick her up by her ass and carry her back through the balcony door into the room. I place her carefully on the edge of the bed. She sits, her eyes widening a bit, her dress still half off.

I stand over her, staring down at her.

Both of our chests are heaving.

I study her dark nipples, the slight redness around them from my beard scratching her tender skin. I run my thumb along her jaw and across her lips.

Viv parts her lips and sucks my thumb into her mouth.

She swirls her tongue around my thumb and sucks.

"Fuck, Vivi," I groan.

I pop my thumb out of her mouth and push her back gently.

"Stay there," I command.

I walk back to the balcony and grab the flutes of champagne, bringing them back into the room. I place them on the bedside table. Viv is sitting up on her elbow, studying me, tits out and waiting.

I grin a bit as I take my jacket off.

Viv's eyes flare as she watches me unbutton my shirt.

I'm hard as a fucking rock – to the point of pain. But I need to make her come at least twice before I fuck her. I want her nice and wild for me. I want her drenched so I slip my cock right in.

Like I said, I can be a man of patience.

I make a show of unbuttoning each button on my shirt nice and slow. Viv grins excitedly. When I throw the shirt at her, she giggles.

"You're a goof..."

"You won't be laughing soon," I shrug with a smirk.

"No," she bites her lip, watching me still, "I don't think I will."

My smirk turns to a big grin as I peel off my undershirt. Viv's biting down on her lip so hard, I swear it's about to bleed. I unbuckle my belt and push my slacks off along with my briefs. Viv's mouth falls open. I fist my cock and run my hand over it, giving her a nice view.

"Oh, god," she whispers.

"Lay back, Vivi."

She does as she's told. I move over her and peel the rest of her dress off. I let out a low groan when I see she's not wearing any fucking panties.

"Fuck..."

I stand up again and stare between her legs at her bare, sweet cunt.

"Vivi..." I all but whine.

"What?" she whispers.

"No panties, really?" I laugh breathlessly.

She grins at me. Then, I almost bust my load right then and there she hooks a finger at me, giving me the 'come hither' motion.

"What do you want?" I grin.

"I want you to eat my pussy."

"Yes, ma'am."

I get on my knees for my woman and put each of her legs over my shoulders. She's still wearing those black strappy heels and they dig into my back muscles as she hooks herself onto me. I grin as I kiss up each of her legs nice and slow.

"Alistair!" she whines.

"Be patient," I whisper against the sensitive flesh of her thigh as I suck.

"Honey, I'm out of patience. I need you."

My eyes flare up at her. Viv is staring, desperate, needy. It's fucking stunning.

"Alright, baby. Have it your way."

I flatten my tongue as I run it slowly up her slit.

She lets out the most delightful moan I've ever heard in my fucking life. Her sweet voice rings throughout the room. I grin and sit back, reaching over and sipping the champagne. I let the liquid linger on my tongue as I repeat the motion. Viv gasps and arches her back. The heels of her stilettos dig into my shoulders, definitely leaving a mark.

I chuckle as I take another sip of the drink. I love watching her fall apart.

I do the same thing, except this time, I dig my tongue in deeper, really tasting her. Sweet. So sweet.

"Mmmm," I moan into her.

"What are you doing to me?" she pants.

I brace my hands under her ass and tighten my grip as I continue my pursuit. Viv starts shaking when I run my tongue teasingly over her clit.

"Alistair..." she moans.

"So tasty..." I sigh into her.

"Please make come. I need to come," she whimpers.

Filthy girl.

I suck down on her clit and she's fucking dripping, so I dip my finger inside, massaging her inner walls.

"Just like that, honey," she breathes.

Fuck. I'm about to come myself if she keeps telling me what to do.

Viv starts riding my face, moving her hips up and down.

Grinning, I suck harder and push another finger in her tight cunt.

"Fuck!" she screams.

That's all it takes.

Her body shudders as she lets out breathless moans. The echoes of her sweet sounds rotate blissfully around the hotel room. Vaguely, in the distance, I hear the traffic of Paris below. Her cries, moans, and screams drown anything else out.

She's soaking the duvet beneath her, and I take great pleasure in that.

When I lean back, I run my finger up and down her opening, staring at each and every reaction of her face.

Viv whips her head back and forth, letting out a low whimper.

"Look at me," I demand.

Viv's eyes flutter open as she stares down at me.

I grin and take another sip of champagne. I crawl over her till I've got her loose body caged beneath me. She doesn't need to be told what to do.

Viv parts her sweet lips open and I spit the champagne, blended perfectly with the taste of her into her mouth.

She swallows each drop except the last, which dribbles down the side of her lip onto her neck.

I lean down and lick the stream of liquid along her neckline till I reach her ear. I nibble the lobe.

"Spread those fucking legs again," I command.

Viv nods and does as she's told. I reach down and massage her clit with two fingers. I go nice and slow, getting her worked up again.

"Alistair," she pants. We're both covered in a sheen of sweat – her from all the pleasure, me from trying to contain myself.

"Do you know how good you taste?" I ask with a grin.

She bites her bottom lip. I bend down and run my tongue along her teeth, prodding her mouth open with another kiss. Her tongue slowly massages mine as I tease her clit with my fingers. I spread her legs even wider with my thighs. I run my dick along her lower stomach, letting her feel what she's doing to me.

"I need you inside of me," she pants.

"Do you know what you're doing to my cock, telling me what to do like that?" I grin.

She rubs her lips together as we stare at one another.

I dip two fingers inside of her and she cries out, arching up into me. Her legs attempt to tighten around me, but I don't let her, keeping her nice and spread.

"Oh, god, please," she whines.

"Miss Chang, use your words..." I lick along her collarbone. "Tell me what you want."

"Suck my nipples again?" she asks in a sweet, but still demanding voice.

I chuckle as I move my lips down to her breasts, taking each nipple into my mouth, sucking in tandem with the thrusts of my fingers. I'm knuckle deep inside of her and she's being such a good girl rolling her hips up into me, riding my fingers like she owns them.

Viv has her fingers tangled into my hair, gripping my scalp for dear life. I pump my fingers harder, almost brutally, inside of her.

"That's it...nice and deep, honey," she moans.

Fuck me!

I blink up at her, equally shocked and turned on.

How the fuck can I hold on?

I promised myself I'd make her come twice before I fucked her, but Christ, she is testing my patience.

"Harder," she whines.

I do as I'm told and fill her up with a third finger.

"Oh, god, just like that... good...good boy."

Oh, fuck.

"Vivi," I croak. "Stop with that or I'm going to come on your stomach."

She giggles lightly.

When I rub my thumb over her clit, she's no longer laughing. She screams out, "Alistair!" as she comes around me, soaking my hand.

Her body pulses in slow, utterly beautiful spasms.

I stare as her eyes tighten closed, her lips part in those final waves with breathless moans. No porno could ever recreate the insane noises she's making.

My cock is hard to the point of pain.

If I can't fuck this woman right now, I may fucking die.

Viv is a satiated mess of limbs as I sit up and position myself over her.

"Fuck, let me get a condom," I say, realizing how badly I'm panting. I move to climb off of her and find one in my bag, but she clasps a hand on my wrist and stops me.

"I have an IUD," she pants.

Oh, god.

I roll my neck – doing absolutely everything to rein in the insane thoughts I'm having right now.

"Vivian. Are you sure this is okay?" I ask.

"Yes," she whispers breathlessly. "I trust you."

"There's been no one else," I promise her.

She smiles sweetly up at me, running a hand up my torso over my heart again. I hold her hand there. Does she have any idea how special this is? How much I've craved her for so long?

I love Vivian. I love her more than anything. I would die for this thoughtful, smart, hilarious woman. How can I tell her this without scaring the shit out of her?

She bites the corner of her lip, almost nervously.

"What is it?" I whisper.

"I was just thinking about how happy I am right now," she whispers back.

My heart swells.

"Me too, Vivi. So, so happy."

I lean over her and kiss her deeply, slowly, positioning myself at her opening. I dip my tongue into her mouth as I roll my hips, teasing her with the tip of my cock.

"You're huge, Alistair," she mutters.

"You can take it, Miss Chang. I'll make it nice and good for you."

"I know you will," she whispers. Then, Viv wraps her legs around me, rocking against my cock, teasing me right back. Her arms brace around my neck and she reaches up, biting my shoulder, making my cock weep.

"Filthy girl."

I grin as I somehow manage to push her down. I sit up and shove her legs further open with my hands. I tighten my grip on her thighs, holding her down as I tower over her.

Viv's eyes flash.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"I'm playing, Miss Chang." I grin as I move my hands up between her legs, holding her open. I run my thumbs up and down each of her pussy lips. Viv is all but humping the air, whining and whimpering.

"Please!" she cries. "You're killing me!"

I rub my thumb over her clit as I stretch her leg over my shoulder.

"Don't be dramatic," I murmur.

Her pussy is all pink and gleaming and raw – absolutely ripe for the fucking. I trail my cock up and down her opening, the movement making me bite down so fucking hard on my jaw. I shake my head, trying to control myself as I make my cock wet with her.

Viv's moving her hips up and down under me, whining like she'll also die if I don't enter her soon.

"I mean it," she gasps, "I can't take it..."

"I think you can."

Her eyes flare at me. Then she sits up. I think she's about to take control of the situation and grab my dick, but instead, she leans over, grabbing the flute of champagne. I'm mesmerized as I watch her take a long sip.

Viv's flexibility astounds me as she sits up, curling towards me.

"Vivi..." I choke out as her mouth opens and encapsulates my cock. The bubbly feel of the champagne mixed with her little tongue sends me into an absolute tailspin. Champagne, mixed with her saliva, drips off my cock and over her pussy.

I shove her back, more aggressively than before, and not even a second passes to let her get used to the new position as I push my cock so deep into her that she screams.

I grab her wrists and lock them over her head with one hand as I grasp onto the sheets with my other hand for leverage.

"Ohmigod...fuck...I..." she moans incoherently.

She's got champagne dripping down her chin.

"That wasn't part of the deal, Vivi," I grin as I slowly pull out of her.

I hiss.

The feeling of my bare cock inside of her tight cunt is more than I can take.

I push in, farther this time.

Viv arches up, crying out my name. "Alistair!"

"So tight."

"You're so deep..." she pants as she moves her hips, rolling them up into me, getting used to the size and feel.

Her slight body squirming beneath me is, again, too much.

I'm not going to last.

I take a slow, steadying breath.

She feels better than anything in the world.

I pull out and push in again. Viv whimpers out a low cry.

"God, how are you so deep?" she gasps.

I lean down, adjusting our positions as I roll my hips so I dip in and out of her in a shallow, slow motion. Viv's eyes open wide as we stare at one another. I'm lost in the depth of her dark irises.

I almost say it.

Fuck, I almost say it.

I love you.

But I don't want to scare her. This is the best fucking moment of my life. If I fuck this up, I'll never forgive myself.

"You feel so good, baby," I tell her, running my lips along her chest.

"So do you. So, so good. I need you so bad."

"I know. I know," I pant. "I feel the same."

"Can you fuck me harder, Alistair?"

I grin, "Your wish is my command."

I waste no more time as I brace her legs around me and pound into her tight little pussy. She takes every thrust, but I do worry I'm hurting her. She's a lot smaller than me and her whole body bounces with each push.

I'm a panting, sweaty mess.

"I think I may come a gallon," I croak.

"God, please," she moans, arching her back more, meeting each of my thrusts with a jolt of her hips. "Harder, Cal, harder! Don't be gentle with me."

"You don't know what you're asking."

"I do," she blinks at me. "I want you to ride me with that big cock and don't stop till you come nice and deep."

"Fuck," I hiss.

But god, I do exactly what she's told me to do.

I start riding her in full then. Her whole body bounces around my pursuit. She's making the most sinful noises from so deep in her throat. The wet slaps of our body mingle with her moans, my grunts, her whimpers, my panting.

"That's it, Vivi. You want it hard, you've got it hard. You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you."

"Yes, yes!" she cries, her nails digging into my back. "I'm so close."

"I know," I breathe. I can feel her body tensing. I reach between us and run a finger over her clit as I grind down into her deeper.

That's all it takes.

She screams my name as she comes harder than the previous two times. Her nails dig so hard into my shoulders that I think she may be drawing blood. The heels of her stilletos stab my lower back. I don't care. I don't give a fuck. I welcome the pain.

As her pussy tightens around me, I finally let go.

My cock swells inside of her as I come, coating her insides with my release. I swear I come a gallon, I swear I come for minutes.

I black out, my vision going hazy as I fall into her shoulder. Viv goes limp beneath me, both of us panting desperately for air.

Eventually, I sit up and pull my cock out of her. I'm so deep that it takes seconds to slide out of her. I stare down between us as my cum melts out of her pussy in slow waves. I lick my lips at the sight of her pussy drenched in my release.

When I look up at Viv, her eyes are right where mine were, staring at my release pouring out of her.

I run a hand through my hair.

Viv's throat bobs as she blinks up at me.

She gives me a small, almost shy smile.

This woman.

I get up on unsteady legs. I feel blissfully drunk despite the fact I've only had a glass and a half of champagne the last few hours.

Champagne.

I stare at the glass and lick my lips. We'll definitely be doing that again.

Viv follows my gaze and has the nerve to blush.

I laugh at her. She grins, biting her bottom lip.

We both start laughing then.

Disbelief that that just happened, along with utter satisfaction and happiness. I walk over to her and bend down to kiss her nice and slow again.

She sighs joyfully into my mouth.

"That was...the best sex I have ever had, ever," she admits shyly.

"Better be."

She giggles. Then she brings her hand up and strokes the hair out of my face.

I love you.

I help Viv up and she winces.

"Are you okay?" I ask, concern flooding me.

I knew I went too hard on her. I should never have done that. She needed more warming up and I ravaged her like a fucking animal.

"I'm okay," she smiles at me, but I don't miss the way she limps.

Fuck that. I pick her up and hoist her over my shoulder.

"Alistair!" she giggles. "What are you doing?"

"Gonna clean you up. Unless you want to go to sleep like that. I also wouldn't mind that," I grin devilishly.

"You're naughty."

"You gonna punish me?" I ask as we reach the bathroom.

"Depends," she quirks a brow at me as I set her down on the tile. "Can you behave?"

I grin. "I can try."

I reach behind her and flick the shower on, letting the hot water cascade down.

"Go on, baby. Let me clean you up."

Viv smiles at me as she climbs into the shower. I get in behind her and let the hot water fall over us. Viv winces as the water stings her sensitive flesh. I bend down and kiss her skin where I bit and tormented her, hoping to soothe her there.

Eventually, she's leaning against the cool tile wall and I'm on my knees in front of her, eating that sweet pussy one more time tonight.

I hold her hips with my hands as she rides my face, the water beats off my back. I stare up at her as I lick and taste and feast. I'm gentler this time, knowing how sensitive she probably is there.

Her pussy is all swollen and she's definitely feeling the wrath of my brutal fucking.

I should've been more careful.

She grins down at me, as if reading my mind. She strokes my hair.

"It was perfect, honey," she whispers. I can hardly hear her over the water, but her words warm me all the same.

I groan into her as I make her come again – this time slowly, quietly. She's almost dainty as her cunt pulses around my tongue.

"Thank you," she pants, her head rolling against the shower wall. "I'm about to pass out."

I laugh lightly and stand up, shutting the water off.

I pat her dry with the big, fluffy towels and carry her to the bed.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking, Alistair," she mutters playfully.

"I know you are. Indulge me?" I grin at her. "If it were up to me, I'd carry you around in a daybed all the time, fanning you with palms and feeding you grapes."

She giggles wildly as I plop her onto the bed, making her bounce.

I climb in behind her, flick the light off, and pull her body into mine.

Viv sighs happily as she wiggles her naked body back up against me. I kiss the back of her neck and fall asleep with a smile on my face – the smell of lilies invading every possibly sense. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 33
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
2.5M 53.8K 34
Layla was born into the mafia life. Her father is the Don of the Italian mafia, all her life has been filled with crime and the illegal things done b...
45.1K 1.2K 23
Book One: Mirabella Marino is the princess of the Chicago Outfit. She is smart, cunning, and understands her duty to her family. Her life has gone ac...
497K 13.1K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...