Illusion | Taekook ✔️

By amy_149

✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release
Black Rose

30. Pre-Reception

1.3K 64 38
By amy_149

Jeon Namjoon

What are the odds that life keeps you pulling back to the same person again and again. Also, given the pull is so strong that you want to be around them at your own will.

I have been to countless places, met countless people, man, women but no one caught my eye the way he did. Its not just his face or appearance, it is confidence that made me think about him. The way he wears his confidence is something else.

Maybe seeing him makes me feel that there is still good and normal in world. It makes me feel there is still a chance of better life than the one I am living. Just for a split second if you could feel normal just by seeing their face.

I don't know what's this pull is and how to term it but. I feel this pull towards him. Maybe he doesn't know me but I know him. His name is Kim Seokjin, who left his house at the age of eighteen and studied and became he is today on his own. His parents died two years ago.

When I laid my eyes on him for the first day. Knowing about him was the first thing I did. However, he was a simple, normal man which is quite different than me.

I dragged him inside the mansion on the east side where my room is located upstairs.

"How can you barge into someone's house like that... Yahhhhh where are you taking me. See I am not interested in having sex with you.. Please let me go...."

"You are really something Seokjin."

"Wait how do you know my name, hey leave me."

"Will you shut that pretty mouth of yours or else I'll make it." I opened the door and pushed him inside closing it after me.

"See... I know that I have said you mean things. But please don't be angry. See forcing yourself on someone is not good and I am not interested in you given your poor flirting skills and dumb approa....... OMG Seokjin what are you saying." I gritted my teeth at his blabbering stepping forward until he was trapped in between me and the wall.

"Say it again...." I said.

"No, I was saying you are good person. Mr. Plastic Balls please let me go." he said.

"Nah today I am planning to give you a demo that I don't have plastic balls. Let's start shall we?" I smirked.

"Please.... Don't do this. I'll give you money please leave me." I chuckled at his offer.

"I live here. Do you think I need money?"

"Then what do you need. Wait what? Do you live here?"

"Why would I take you into an unknown person room. This is my house and this is my room."

"Who are you?" he questioned with his round eyes.

"Jeon Namjoon."

He looked at me as if he has seen some ghost, biting his lower lip as if he was thinking something, "Doesn't ring a bell. Now please let me go." he said with a straight face.

"What if I don't?" I raised eyebrow.

"Then I'll scream."

"Go on. The room is soundproof, even if it wasn't no one dares to come in." I smiled.

"Please I don't have time. I can't mess this, this is important for my career. I need to check the preparation. Please let me go Mr. Plas.... I mean Mr. Jeon."

"You wanna go out like this." I tracked my fingers on his exposed skin which was so smooth like honey. "Show people your beautiful skin huh?"

He shivered and closed his eyes, "I like that cocky attitude of yours Seokjin." I whispered lowly, removing my fingers from his skin and he gasped. I liked the way his body reacts to my touch. The way he closes his eyes to anticipate the feeling.

"Here, Change into this." I handed him a white shirt of mine. "So you are the one planning event for my brother's wedding, Jeon Jungkook?" I asked.

"Yes... I am." he said grabbing the shirt like a pissed kid.

"Who hired you? Dad or Jungkook?" he questioned.

"By any chance do you work in CBI? Asking me questions and all." he scoffed.

"Where this boldness of yours disppears when I touch you."

"No.. Nowhere... You are delusional."

"Am I let's try." I extended my hand and he ran away.

"Noo.... Way..."

"Okay Seokjin I'll let you go for now but on one condition."

"What?"

"A drink at the end of this evening?"

"What if I decline?"

"It's your choice, I won't force." I smiled at his demeanor, he gets cold and hot within seconds.

He bit on his lower lip, staring into my eyes. "Okay, but not in some room or closed space."

"Alright... You can change here. I am gonna go for shower." I smiled leaving him to do changing.

----------------------------------------------
The dim lightening of this room is what imprinted on my memory since childhood. I got ready for the evening and came here to see father. It was his study, where he usually spends his time.

A cold dark room just like me. They say you become like the surroundings you grow in. Most part of my childhood, scratch that i never had a childhood. Most part of my life is spent here learning from him, becoming like him.

"Didn't you congratulate your brother. He is married now. On top of that to an insignificant boy." father said.

"I will at reception. Did you meet his husband?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. Do you know about that boy? Don't tell me you didn't even try to find it."

"I am trying father, I didn't know Jungkook would marry this soon."

"You are losing your grip Namjoon. I gave you one task and you couldn't even find about a boy." Father chuckled.

"I am trying okay... Either he has nothing or he is hiding something big." I said irritated.

"Don't raise your voice on me Namjoon. Get your grip together and do what needs to be done."

-----------------------------------------—-----------
I entered the garden, where the preparation were done. I must say Seokjin did a great job setting this place up. I looked around but I couldn't see him. I think he is working in background somewhere. Although my eyes are eager to see him after the event ends.

"Congratulations Jungkook, my brother." I said, finding the evening's couple standing in the center of the venue.

"You made it finally." Jungkook said hugging me. I saw Taehyung squeeze in his place and looking away.

"I am sorry I missed your wedding but I am here."

"Good to see that. This is Jeon Taehyung, my husband, official introduction was yet pending and Taehyung this is my elder brother Jeon Namjoon."

"Pleasure is all mine." I said kissing the back of Taehyung's hand. I give this to my brother that he did find a beautiful one. "I am sorry for that day, if I said something inappropriate."

"No, it's okay." My so called brother in law smiled.

"Can I have a dance with my brother in law?" I raised my eyebrow smiling at Jungkook. He squeezed Taehyung's waist giving him assurance. Oh come on I am no monster.

"Yes sure." Jungkook said and I took Taehyung to the dance floor.

I know there are innocent people in this world but this boy right infront of me is way too innocent, playing right into a fairytale. I knew from the start something was off.

"So succeeded finally." I said swaying him along the music maintaining smile on my face.

"Sorry I didn't get you." he said look right back at  me.

"Oh you know well Taehyung, you aren't that innocent you pretend to be. I had my suspicions from the day I met you. Your tears made my skin itch you know. However, you did marry my brother I give you that, you are a clever one."

"You are making me uncomfortable Mr. Jeon Namjoon." he said and I tightened my grip along his waist.

"Keep pretending, you don't wanna make Jungkook worried now do you? Hmm? Anyways you are better in pretending. Enjoy Taehyung while this marriage of yours last." I whispered in his ear.

"What do you mean? I love Jungkook." he stuttered a bit.

"Yes, you sure do. I know Taehyung, where you belong originally. I am familiar with that world, wait until I make Jungkook familiar with it." I whispered the last part near his ear, loosing my grip.

"Do whatever you want. Jungkook is mine." he smiled, forming a slight smirk leaving me standing on the floor. I was right. I was right all along. It's him 'Venus' or should I say 'V'.

--------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all are enjoying the wedding so far 🤧😂😂

Love from my side. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 10.9K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
66.2K 2.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
766K 32K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
162K 8.2K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...