๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ,, ๐‚๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

By p0ltergiiest

You don't play with dolls, anymore? Chad Meeks - Martin x Fem!OC SCREAM VI Cover Made - @lanstovslver More

DOLLHOUSE
๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ช. . . She's gone mad
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ be a good sister, naomi
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ sweet as an angel
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ fuck you, and fuck this party
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ i need a cigarette
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ drowning in a pile of trauma
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ your dark secret, it's spilling
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” some wounds don't heal
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• she doesn't want to be a villain
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– daddy dearest is a liar
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— slumber party massacre
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ her conscious is ticking
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ playing with fire, set me free
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ something bad is about to happen
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ you were the killer all along?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ interrogations reveal truths
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” her goodbye letters
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• you've all ruined me, it ends tonight
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– please don't hurt me, tara
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— she'll make a full recovery
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ bedresting, a body was found
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ a beignet after therapy session
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ stuck with me until forever
Next Book!
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT!

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ bloodstains in the bathroom stall

646 24 12
By p0ltergiiest

Chapter twelve,

bloodstains in the bathroom stall

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE PLAYING YOUR PART, NAOMI. . . " Sydney Prescott gently told her, but that sentence still made her let out sob, she didn't want to do this anymore, she was so tired already.

Despite the older woman who was simply attempting to get her to speak truthfully on why she revealed this information, the line on her end delivered silence. Though, promising to tell her husband who'll be in New York by the next day, the truth.

She'd rather say her truth in person, and giving him all of her clothes since the age of four, so there can be evidence that proves that her brother harmed her since a young age, the last piece of clothing that he touched her in was in her cheerleading outfit, it's all hidden in her damn apartment.

Naomi had wandered around the streets, a smile on her face as she twirled around in a circle, she was so happy for once, "I'm going to be free, I'm going to be free. Your sister is so cool, Roman." She reminded the ghost, despite knowing the man that didn't like his sister, but she found her pretty cool.

The figure appeared right beside her, "She's not my sister, half-sister who stole my life." He tutted.

Naomi huffed, "You can't blame her, Roman. I've heard your entire life story, and she has no fault in it. . ." She calmly spoke to him and had finally given him her opinion after hearing it so many times, "Neither does Maureen Prescott. Perhaps, she shouldn't of ever went and gone slamming the door in your face, and also she should've of also been honest with you since the minute she faced you. This may sting, but she had every reason to not want to meet you, she was assaulted in the industry, and I really do get her. But, I also understand you, you just wanted a mom, the same way I wanted a dad." She had retorted.

   Perhaps, this was why she was somehow able to see him. The two developed a connection, as they almost have a similar background. Except she's a coward, and he isn't.

   Roman had clapped his hands in complete amazement at her speech right now, "This is how you should consider standing up to your father and siblings, Naomi. You had just given me an entire monologue, and didn't tremble in fear." He was actually proud of the girl, that for once she wasn't trembling in fear, or even so stumbling with her words.

   Naomi had felt a smile creaking on her lips at the compliment, "Because you're a stranger, I don't know you unlike them, it's more difficult to stand up for myself." She somehow given her honest opinion, because it was morally true, he was a stranger and it made things easier than knowing someone.

He been about to speak until she felt her phone vibrating, she pulled out her phone as her eyes widened, "Oh shit, it's chad." She felt her heart drop, he's probably been waiting for her and she's probably already twenty minutes away from the shrine.

Chad had sighed in complete relief when his girlfriend had answered her phone, "Where are you, Naomi?" He had searched for her all over the shrine, and she was no where to be found.

Naomi lied, "I'm just walking around and catching a breath of fresh air and clearing my thoughts, yesterday was just too much, and I need a moment. . ." She exhaled her breath, it was so embarrassing how lying was getting so easy for her, "A moment to process that they are gone, but I'll be in my apartment, shortly. So, if you want to head on over there? I'll bring us Chinese food." She had bit the inside of her cheek.

Chad exhaled his breath, "Don't ever scare me like that, again. I thought that something terrible occurred, but just keep me on tabs on your whereabouts before getting the food, and if you ever feel uncomfortable between your walk just call me, I'll get there quickly." Softly telling his girlfriend before he added one more thing, "I love you." He had smiled through the phone.

   Naomi smiled despite him not being able to see that she was smiling, "I love you too, see you soon." She blew out an air kiss, that he had easily heard the smooch and had also done the same thing.

   "See you soon."

She had hung up the phone, staring out in space until she had easily snapped out of her thoughts at the figure on the other side, eyes widening in shock, "Isn't that the sex offender who was released for good behavior?" She had pointed her finger, jaw clenching.

Roman appeared beside her, his eyes had easily narrowed at the figure, "Mhm. Your dad released him, he must really love sex offenders out on the loose. He's a shitty, Detective." He viciously remarked.

Naomi had a murderous idea, and perhaps this could be her way to prove that she is also capable of committing murder, and can kill her siblings and dad. So, she began to jog since she was close to her apartment building, and just wanting to her there before her boyfriend can see her, she needed to grab her cloak and the mask.

Roman seen the girl rushing, "Why are you running?" He deadpanned at the girl who was just rushing.

"I need to get my cloak and mask."

──────────────────

   NAOMI ARRIVED TO THE EXACT RESTAURANT, she easily slipped into the backside when someone was taking out the garbage, and hadn't seen her slip inside with the attire on, and a hidden knife in the other hand.

   She remain hidden in the bathroom stall beside an unused one, and her feet planted on the toilet seat, she had heard the door creaking open, and knew this was show time, especially when she had caught a glimpse from the peak hole, and it was her first victim, a criminal who deserved to rot in his jail cell.

   The sound of the man unzipping his pants was heard, so she gently placed her feet back on the ground, quietly whispering to her own self, "Richie. . ." She had muttered out hand gripping on the end of knife, "Rapist." She had muttered out.

   She seen that her whispering was attracting the male's attention, and whispering again as she had seen that he was beginning to lean his head and placing it on the stall wall, "Richie's a rapist, daddy." Repeating it over and over until she stuck the knife, and through the bathroom stalls wall, gurgling was heard, as she noticed that man's knees were buckling.

   So, she pulled the knife out, unlocking her bathroom stall, and had easily kicked the man's  stall open, his eyes widened.

   She had shoved his head into the toilet bowl, and stabbing him in the back, neck and placing the knife lastly onto his head until she noticed there was no movement in his body, she pulled the mask off her face, eyes were just darkened at the figure, "Rot in hell, you fucking bastard." She sneered.

She had immediately pulled off the attire, shoving it inside of her pink backpack, washing her hands before slowly opening the bathroom door, and checking if no one was heading into the bathroom, as she had easily slipped out of the bathroom.

Walking towards the waiting area for her food, "Order for Naomi Bailey." She heard, as she walked towards the lady, gently grabbing her food and smiling at her.

"Have a nice day, miss." The lady fondly smiled at her.

Naomi smiled in appreciation, "I sure will, you too." She exited out of the restaurant, and felt as if she could breathe, she eliminated that bad person, and felt pure relief.

Who knows how many victims this sex offender had, and knowing that the surviving victims and families have peace knowing that this bastard can't harm anyone else, so that's what made her genuinely happy.

She headed all the way straight to her apartment building, hiding her pink backpack inside one of the vents that was across from her apartment, and surprising her boyfriend who had given her the plan for tomorrow morning, as they ate their Chinese food and cuddled all night.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞, hope
you like chapter twelve.

Hope it's not bad. Lol.

I'm so nervous for when he
finds out, but I wanted to dedicate
this chapter about Naomi and
Roman. So, y'all understand why
she can see him because of this
deep connection from shitty families.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.2K 9
"Well, I'd hate for you to die a virgin..." _ (ethan landry x oc) *extended summary inside* ! UNDER EDITING !
31.8K 1.1K 25
Still alive, already died a thousand times. โช scream 5 ๏ผ scream 6 โซ a CHAD MEEKS-MARTIN romance! mads ยฉ 2023
38.7K 582 11
After the murders in Woodsboro, Blake Evans and the survivors moved to New York to start a new life. Everything was going good for six months until a...
60.8K 2K 19
โ EVERYTHING WAS SO SWEET, UNTIL YOU TRIED TO KILL ME. โž ETHAN LANDRY X FEM!OC SCREAM VI - ? crownsmist, 2023 cover made by @soulofstaars