21♡Risens Ashes (WonMina)⏳

By JeonMina_05

-All they wanted is only one answer....... "Justice of Non-Human existence" -"Human is such a full of greedy... More

》1
》2
》3
》4
》5
》6
》7
》8
》9
》10
》11
》13
》14
》15

》12

42 12 3
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

The next day~

Wonwoo straightly told everything to them in the middle of their breakfast routine without dealing with Mina.

And Mina was pissed but she let him pass.

Though she knew how everyone reacts due to how Wonwoo dont even bother to look at their expressions.

Especially Sunghoon.

"I never be far away from noona!"

"Now you will."

Wonwoo straight up spoke than letting anyone try to convince Sunghoon to stay relax.

"If that day happen, how would I survive?! And who will I survive with?!"

Wonwoo put down the spoon and finally look at Sunghoon who just sat across from his seat.

"It doesnt matter who you're with soon, as long as you dont die; you're still alive."

"Alright, now everyone put your emotions on hold."

Jun raise his hand to make sure no fuss start soon.

"We will take this matter here, right now, in peace, and no fight; especially no firing atmosphere."

Jun eyes move to Mingyu, hoping the tall one know how to handle the situation better than his oldest brother.

Mingyu clear his throat and glance at Vernon, knowing the youngest choose to act unbother though he know Vernon actually worried.

While Mina just like Wonwoo, unbothered by explosion emotion of her brother and choose to finish her plate.

Tzuyu and Dahyun, prefer to be like Jeonghan; worth to just watching the scene.

Mingyu sigh and drop his hand on table.

"I suggest, whatever happend; stay together. When we seperate to two partners and I dont whoever we end up with, I hope we can work together better than now."

"That's the only thing you can say, huh?"

Jeonghan scoff and snicker before drink his wine.

"I'm not good at giving surviving advices. But I hope this are the best for all of us."

Mingyu shrug his shoulders.

"What if I end up with one of you guys?"

Sunghoon hand was disrespectfully pointed to the trio Kims with unpleasent eyes.

"Or even you both?"

He pointed to Jun and Jeonghan too.

"Then I will break your neck, you fire witch!"

Vernon show his fang with playful eyes.

But thats make Sunghoon overthinking more.

"Or I will suck your bloods."

Jeonghan smirk makes Sunghoon shudder.

But then Dahyun stand up and pull everyone eyes to her.

"That's enough, we need to go to farm. Work normal till the time comes. We're beasts; even we get attack, we dont need to worry if this house get burn."

She left as soon she drop her plate in the sink while everyone continue to finish their food and some of them left.

As soon the dining table left Mina and Wonwoo alone, she finally glare him.

"How dare you bluntly told everything without discussing with me?"

Wonwoo just staring at her.

"You know how much Sunghoon so mean to me? He's my brother."

"So? We're seperating to survive and find the next hint; not seperating to die."

She scoff in disbelief and grip her hands.

"You're so heartless! You're acting like you're ready to lose your brothers. Is that your motive to let your brothers died far from you?!"

*bamp!*

Mina almost get heart attack.

Wonwoo suddenly just stomp the table. And it almost crack into half. Now he was standing straight with eyes full of ready to kill someone.

And she can see the vein pop out on his nape.

"Say that again? I said say that again!"

Though their voices might get heard from anyone; Wonwoo didnt care.

"As soon Mingyu succeed on transforming into wereworlf for the first time; I threw him in the deep jungle for 1 week to let him learn how to survive alone."

Wonwoo talking while control his breath.

Even Mina trying to control her heartbeat.

"And I threw Vernon when he turn 10 years old into big cave, full of dangerous bats; to let him learn how to be brave; for 28 hours."

He then lean his body closer to face Mina clearly close.

"I've done almost everything to them both; as soon our parents died."

His eyes then slowly turn back to normal.

"And that's how I raised my brothers."

Wonwoo stand straight back to let Mina breath more freely and when she take a deep breath, Wonwoo loosen his grips.

"I dont pamper them like you; who almost gave everything and do anything to that fire witch."

Before he could leave, he look at Mina again.

"If I was you; I would throw Sunghoon into deep ice cave, full of snow storm, to let him learn how to be independent without you or even Tzuyu."

Wonwoo step away from dining room until Mina finally could escape from controling her nerves.

She touch her chest and grip her shirt.

Mina was speechless almost minutes during Wonwoo's fuming explaination.

But at same time she was sweating.

"H-he he's so sensitive!"

She shake her head and decided to leave the room as well when she heard everyone almost ready.

Though she cant forget how Wonwoo just stomped the table ago.

●●●●●●

"I sensed my sister just got into arguments with your brother."

Tzuyu was busy on sweeping the grass that Mingyu cutted and they both just alone quite far from everyone.

Mingyu glance at her before check the brother that Tzuyu mention.

He then scoff and grin.

"Hyung isn't easy to sway his mood; but he dont like to get any desperation."

Mingyu then stop cutting the bushes and look at their surrounded.

"I believe your sister must be treasured you both so much."

"She's too pushing on herself much. She know she cant yet she let everyone step on her just to defend us."

"It means she loves you both."

"Too much until she ready to destroy herself."

Mingyu chuckles.

"But you like it, right?"

Tzuyu stop sweeping and look at Mingyu with no emotions.

"I never deny it, but sometimes she need to let us go."

Mingyu tilt his head.

"Let you guys go?"

"I mean, let us path our own way. Let me and Sunghoon correct our own mistakes to get success."

He nodded his head and humming.

"But her intention was good."

Tzuyu sigh and nodding her head eagerly while grip the swiper.

"I know! I know! But can she just—! You know let us figure out how wild this world was?! Like how we found what our life was meant for without guide."

Mingyu softly chuckled and grin before take a step closer to her.

"Tzuyu, I totally understand you. You're middle child and I am too. I was stuck in the middle of understanding Wonwoo hyung; but at same time babysitting Vernon."

He look at everyone who was working their own jobs without speaking much.

"Sometimes it sucks to be in the middle, but if you look closely; its just three of you. Three of me, hyung and Vernon; its just three of us."

Mingyu then stare at the sky.

"We only have each other until one of us found our mate. And that time we will understand how much meaning we had siblings before we get to go our part ways."

He then look at Tzuyu.

"Soon, you will find your mate; then that's the moment you will leave Mina and Sunghoon."

Tzuyu silently listen to everything that Mingyu nagging to her.

"So when the time we will seperate; that's the moment you realise, Mina wont guide you anymore."

She look at Mingyu worriedly while imagining it.

And Mingyu knew she's also not ready to seperate with her siblings though on morning, she didnt show her emotions at all.

"But I promise you, it wont forever. We will reunite together."

"9 of us? Like you and me? With them together? No one left behind?"

Mingyu almost laugh and didnt realise, he ruffles her head softly.

"Silly you, of course. 9 of us; together."

Tzuyu heavily sigh and look at Sunghoon who busy on pully two horses out to walk around.

"I will keep your promise, Kim Mingyu."

He chuckles and join her watching everyone.

"Willy willy promise~."

●●●●●●

Vernon harshly threw the leash as soon he freed the horses that Sunghoon gave him.

He then groan after take a seat on the ground while letting someone do her job near him.

"You know the dining table almost crack not because of me, right?"

"I do; cause I think someone like you likes to break the couch than the table."

Vernon scoff disbelief on how sarcasticly tone he heard from her.

"Thanks for the praise, Dahyun."

"Oh, I'm so good at praising."

He roll his eyes before notice the view he saw was everyone too busy on doing their jobs without talking even a while.

"You realise how tense today was, right?"

Vernon clear his throat, realising the question she pointed was for him.

"Y-yeah.... they surely.... pressured...."

"How about you?"

Even Dahyun busy of not looking at him, she know he's avoiding his eyes from looking at her.

"A little bit; maybe? I dont know."

"I pretty sure its not your first time will seperate with your brothers."

"Of course not! Its just..... its been a while we will be apart..."

He murmured but enough to let Dahyun heard that.

"I dont know you kinda fond with your brothers."

"Oh shut up! I know you dont have siblings! Stop joking around!"

Dahyun giggle and finally stop doing her work to look at Vernon who sat on the ground while pissing.

She shakes her head knowing how hard Vernon to admit what he felt now.

"You—

"GUYS!"

They both turn around to see Sunghoon running with full of scared and panick.

At same time everyone was rushing to gather together when Sunghoon caught their attention with his sweating body.

"What happend, kid?"

Jeonghan asked as soon Sunghoon trying to control his breath.

"OUR HOUSE!"

They frowned cause they didnt understand but at same time worried what happend to their house.

Sunghoon take a really deep breath to speak in one breath.

"ITS ON FIRE!! I SAW THEM BURNING IT!!"

Their eyes widen and gasp was echoing surround their ears. Jun hold Sunghoon's shoulders to make him focus on Jun eyes.

"Who?"

"T-the e-exter-extermin—"

Before he can finish his words, Jun look at his eyesball.

With his power, Jun watch Sunghoom's eyesball show the view of how their house burn so bad and how many peoples that involves.

His sense was right.

And the wizards was absolutely right.

Txt was right.

"Exterminator."

Jun let go Sunghoon's shoulders and step back.

*plik!*

They heard a weird sounds behind them and saw dust mirror pop out.

And shows ten peoples.

Txt and Itzy.

"Guys!"

They shouted to them who clueless silent.

"You guys need to run! They're coming here!"

Soobin with his tone, worsing the situation.

"We dont have choice!"

Lia threw some magic in the middle of them making nine of them step back.

Without realising they seperate into big circle.

"Whoa hey! That's so rude, young wizard!"

Vernon wanted to scold Lia badly but was cut from Yeonjun.

"We dont have time to explain! Look at your beside!"

With his order, they look at their sides.

Mina look at Wonwoo.

Mingyu look at Tzuyu.

Dahyun look at Vernon.

Jun look at Sunghoon.

"Well that's your partner to seperate."

Kai said makes them realise and widen their eyes before look at the wizards unison.

"W-WAIT!!!!"

Before they could protest, Yuna and Beomgyu throw a thick dust to them makes yellow smokes cover them and within seconds; they faded.

Everyone faded until Txt and Itzy notice eight of them finally gone.

Gone to where they suppose to hide.

Until someone is left.

Jeonghan.

Ryujin look at Jeonghan who was still clueless.

"And oppa; we need you to be in solo mission."

Though Jeonghan aware of the situation, he was still in full clueless and confuse.

He was left alone.

Jeonghan frown and glaring at them.

Makes those wizards gulped and nervous.

"Explain. everything. right. now. punks."

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.4K 35
Seventeen Vampire Au | BxB Main ship : Jeongcheol The pure and strong bond between a group of childhood friends was torn apart with a series of unfo...
656 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
120K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...