𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ,, 𝐂𝐡𝐚�...

By p0ltergiiest

You don't play with dolls, anymore? Chad Meeks - Martin x Fem!OC SCREAM VI Cover Made - @lanstovslver More

DOLLHOUSE
𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪. . . She's gone mad
𝟎𝟎𝟎 be a good sister, naomi
𝟎𝟎𝟏 sweet as an angel
𝟎𝟎𝟐 fuck you, and fuck this party
𝟎𝟎𝟑 i need a cigarette
𝟎𝟎𝟒 drowning in a pile of trauma
𝟎𝟎𝟓 your dark secret, it's spilling
𝟎𝟎𝟔 some wounds don't heal
𝟎𝟎𝟕 she doesn't want to be a villain
𝟎𝟎𝟖 daddy dearest is a liar
𝟎𝟎𝟗 slumber party massacre
𝟎𝟏𝟎 her conscious is ticking
𝟎𝟏𝟐 bloodstains in the bathroom stall
𝟎𝟏𝟑 something bad is about to happen
𝟎𝟏𝟒 you were the killer all along?
𝟎𝟏𝟓 interrogations reveal truths
𝟎𝟏𝟔 her goodbye letters
𝟎𝟏𝟕 you've all ruined me, it ends tonight
𝟎𝟏𝟖 please don't hurt me, tara
𝟎𝟏𝟗 she'll make a full recovery
𝟎𝟐𝟎 bedresting, a body was found
𝟎𝟐𝟏 a beignet after therapy session
𝟎𝟐𝟐 stuck with me until forever
Next Book!
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT!

𝟎𝟏𝟏 playing with fire, set me free

701 25 9
By p0ltergiiest

chapter eleven,

playing with fire, set me free

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NAOMI FELT DEJA VU felt her eyes roaming around the entire alleyway, she didn't really understand why she had felt as if she had been here before, but a part of her can't even seem to recall certain things.

It was a tendency, repressing her childhood memories, blocking out all of the abuse to paint her life less abusive. There were times that she liked to make believe her life, twisting alternate endings where she was actually happy and had a good family relationship, but it was all in her head.

She didn't have a good life.

Her eyes were getting too glossy, tears were threatening to escape that she had accidentally gripped onto her boyfriends hand tightly, a low wince had escaped his very own mouth and turned his attention towards her, he easily had noticed that she was lost in space. He given her hand a light squeeze, "Hey, Naomi, sweetheart. You okay?" He whispered in her ear.

Mindy also stood on the other side of Naomi, as she wasn't trusting the girls dad to suddenly surprise and approach Naomi, and harm her in front of them. Though, she understood that her knowledge on the girl wasn't really known, but if her brother was being protective of her, so would she.

Naomi sniffled, offering her boyfriend a saddened smile, she was so tired, "I'm okay. I'm just really fucking scared, so scared." She mumbled out, fiddling with his fingers.

Chad hesitantly asking, "Of your dad?"

He just really wanted to know, he didn't mean to pry about her life. But, if his girlfriend is in danger just by being around him then he needs to know, so he can alert someone to do some background check on her dad.

Naomi suddenly began to panic, stumbling with her words that her boyfriend detected with how nervous she suddenly began to feel like after what he said, "I — No, it's just all of this scares me, death and all. . ." She attempted to save herself from further questioning, "And, losing you. I don't want to lose you." She easily said, a soft smile on her face.

He didn't really seem to be that convinced with her statement, a part of him felt that she was keeping something, though he didn't want to push the conversation, so he just reassured her back as well, "And, I can't loose you either, Angel. We're going to be okay, okay?" He had gently kissed her cheek.

She genuinely smiled, teasing him, "Missed my lips, pretty boy." She cutely pouted her lips, and suppressing her own grin. He had playfully rolled his eyes, kissing her lips.

Mindy fake gagged at the couple despite being happy for her brother who had found someone better, she never really enjoyed Liv's company, though she was still sad that the girl never had a chance to graduate or do anything with her life, "You two make me sick." She had retorted.

   Both flicking her off, Naomi accidentally turned around and catching a glimpse of her dad and brothers eyes, both were eying her like vultures and she was their prey, it only made her heart quicken in fear. But, she attempted to listen into the ghosty figure. Don't show fear.

   Her attention was somehow immediately focused back onto the two adults who were just ahead of them, "I went through their financial records dozen of times. This was not in any of them." Kirby was in just complete disbelief that Gale had found this quicker than her.

   She had simply heard Gale sarcastically speaking to Kirby, "Don't worry. I'm just really good at my job. You'll get there." All watched the older woman slide the card down to access inside, as the door opened.

Everyone was slowly stepping inside the unknown place, Naomi managed to still have a good grip on her boyfriend, she felt a sense of comfort with his touch. All, while they heard Gale sliding the card, again for further access inside.

Naomi began to tremble, "I don't like the dark, where are we? Can we turn the lights on, please?" She rambled on, she despised places being pitch black, she always had a night light on in her bedroom.

Chad gently squeezed her hand and reassuring his girlfriend, "It's okay, I'm right here, Naomi. Deep breaths, baby." He softly told her.

Naomi felt her heart racing, but she was keeping her breathing steady. The sound of a electricity buzzing made her heart jolt, it was then that the lights were ultimately turned on, and she felt relief.

All were in complete disbelief on what they were staring at, Tara speaking up for the group, "It's a movie theater." She given the obvious, all for Gale to interrupt, "It's not just a theater, it's a shrine." She revealed.

   All instantly jumped when they had heard a machine, it echoed loudly, eyes roaming to the source of the noice and instantly noticed that a curtain was revealing every single cloak to ever be used by past killers, and amongst other type of evidence.

   Mindy was the first to walk ahead of them, cautiously approaching the glass boxes that held crime evidence. She was in disbelief and in amazement from what she was witnessing over here, "They've got the whole goddamn franchise." She loudly spoke, glancing at her friends who were approaching the evidence as well.

   Naomi had gently released her boyfriends hand, curiosity getting the best of her, her eyes were roaming around the entire area, she had seen extremely gruesome pictures, a deceased woman that was laying in a pool of her blood in a movie theater, a woman with her entire damn  intestines, hanging from the tree.

   She had felt extremely sick to her stomach, though her eyes wandered on over to Gale Weathers. She needed to approach her, and pickpocket her phone, she needed to call her, Sydney Prescott. She just wanted her help, or someone from that contact list to help her, she wanted out of this.

   A figure approached her, "Why do you keep looking at her?" Roman had noticed the linger stares Naomi would give Gale Weathers, a part of him wondered why? He didn't get the girl at times.

   Naomi silently whispered to the figure, "I want her phone. I'm going to get help." She had announced very so quietly.

   Roman had looked at her in disbelief, "Hmm. . ." He didn't know if her idea would work, so he thought just to watch and see her fuck up, again.

Her eyes immediately snapped when her father spoken to the group, "You all been through so much." She wanted to laugh at his response, he was a damn good liar.

Her dad only cared about Richie.

Naomi had continued stalking towards Gale, and knew that she had to play a part for this to work. Bumping quite harshly into the woman that had made them groan, she lightly slipped her hand into her pocket, and had snatched the woman's phone, gasping to make it seem that it was an accident.

Naomi began to panic, "I'm so sorry, Gale. I'm such a clumsy person." She stood up, and stretch her arm out for her, "Forgive me?" She had softly said.

Bailey pinched his nose in aggravation, gritting his teeth as he spoken to her, "Stop walking like that, Naomi. I've told you plenty of times to not do so." He lectured her.

Chad narrowed his own eyes, "And, she apologized, so you don't need to be yelling at her." He approached his girlfriend, soothing her arms.

Gale had reassured them, "It's fine, she meant no harm." A part of her noticed the girls fear when the dad yelled at her, so she decided to intervene so the girl doesn't get yelled at for an honest mistake.

Naomi smiled gratefully, "I'm sorry."

Mindy had bit her own tongue. She noticed how Naomi has constantly feels the need to constantly apologize even when forgiven, or when she's getting something for herself, she's asking her brother for permission.

What was going on?

Tara changed the subject, she knew how uncomfortable Naomi always gets when eyes are lingering around her, "Hey, how'd they get all this stuff? Isn't this evidence?" She had questioned.

Naomi's eyes wandered into the cloaks, she gently released her boyfriends hands from her waist, wandering on over the stage.

She had easily caught the name of the mask she is holding onto, but frowned at where his position was at, "Why are you out here and not in there?" She whispered.

Roman appeared in anger, "Apparently, your brother isn't too damn bright. All are just too stupid to even realize that I made those two, and also anyone who wears this shit." He was furious that he gets no recognition.

Naomi had giggled that it somehow had captured her boyfriends attention, raising his eyebrow and beginning to head on over her, she had began to respond until her boyfriends voice boomed right next to her, "So, somebody killed these chucklefucks, and took over?" He called out.

Naomi wrapped her arms around his waist that made him smile gently down at her before their eyes went towards Gale, "Someone who believes that Sam masterminded Woodsboro." She announced giving the oldest Carpenter a sad smile.

Sam glanced down at her feet.

Mindy quickly calling out, "If this were a normal Stab movie this would be the killers lair. . ." She had furrowed her own eyebrows, crossing her arms as her attention had lingered on back towards Kirby who had finished her sentence, "Which means, this isn't a normal Stab movie." She hesitantly retorted.

It was ultimately silent for a moment until Tara began to quiver, rushing downstairs with her sister in pursuit, and leaving most of them behind.

Naomi remained in thought, "I need to use the restroom, can you make sure no one here follows me?" She quietly asked her boyfriend.

He nodded his head, "You don't want me to come with?" He questioned her, as he noticed her shaking her head, quietly speaking back to her, "Call me if you need anything." He kissed her forehead.

She smiled, "Ok."

She immediately went down the steps of the stage, and ignoring the linger stares of her very own brother and dad, ultimately disappeared onto the other side, she had instantly found a different exit door, and was brought outside of a different alleyway. Pulling out Gale Weathers phone, and had sighed in relief that she didn't need a passcode.

Naomi whispered to herself, "Where are you, where are you." She frantically searched for the woman's name.

Her eyes had widened when she finally found the woman's number in this entire contact list, her hand was just shaking in ultimate fear, it was then that her finger clicked dialing, phone ringing for a couple seconds until she suddenly heard the most sweetest voice ever, it reminded her of her mom, eyes were getting watery until the voice spoke again.

"You there, Gale?" Concern was laced in the woman's voice.

Naomi swallowed down her saliva in fear, and had hesitantly began speaking, "Is this Sydney Prescott? I need your help, but I can't be on here for long, or he'll come searching for me." Her voice cracked in the call.

She was finding her ticket way out of this mess, and this was her solution.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞, hope you
liked chapter eleven.

I'm so excited for the
twists, and bringing Sydney
back in scream six.

I feel like it's good for this
book — Naomi searching for
a way out. Hehehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.3K 33
Her innocence disappeared that night, a dreadful night she won't speak up on - she'd simply deny, and lie. Chad Meeks- Martin x Fem!OC Scream v - vi...
38.7K 582 11
After the murders in Woodsboro, Blake Evans and the survivors moved to New York to start a new life. Everything was going good for six months until a...
35.3K 1.3K 27
in which an intelligent girl gets tortured by her own mind. ✸ MINDY MEEK...
117K 3.3K 25
✦ ━━━ EVERYONE MOVED ON , I STAYED THERE in which, kira hicks finds comfort in the least likely person . ...