Opposites Always Attract [DIS...

Por lvlyrose

*** Formerly known as The Good and The Bad*** ---------- In which two complete opposites crosses each other's... Más

OAA: Cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
MESSAGE
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

thirteen

71 4 0
Por lvlyrose

Chapter 13: "ONE FLIRTATIOUS MONSTER AND A TATTOO"

Clary Copeland

"Go get a blank paper and a pen." Jace tells me. I roll my eyes at him and stomped towards my room.

I don't have any choice but compky to whatever he's telling me to do. I unzipped my school back and got a pen from my pencil case and a paper from the drawer near my bed.

I head out of my room and saunter into the kitchen where he's sitting on one of the stools. I gave sat onto the stool next to him. "So what are we going to do?" I ask him as I hand him the paper and the pen.

"Well we are going to make you a 'Bad-Ass Bucket List'"

What? A Bad-ass what? Is that even a thing?

"Bad-Ass Bucket List? What are we? Ten year olds?" He ignored the fact that I called him a ten year old and nodded as he wrote down the words Bad-Ass Bucket List.

And to remind you, his handwriting is horrible for me to even understand.

He then drew a box under the title and beside it he wrote Drink a glass of vodka.

"Jace, I'm not doing that. Can't I take a shot instead? Does it really have to be one glass?" He just ignores me and continued writing.

I smacked his upper arm. "Jace, please change the first one." I put on my best pouty lips.

"Do that thing with your lips once more and I won't hesitate to kiss you." He says in a serious tone and my lips automatically turned into a thin line.

I'd rather kiss a frog than kiss Jace Wade. At least I have a chance to know if he's a prince or not.

And on the next box he wrote Vandalize someone's car. I didn't complain for that one since I've got to admit a part of me is excited for that and a part of me is also anxious.

"By the way, when are we going to do all of these?" I ask him, poking his muscular shoulder.

"One bad-ass act for each day in a week. I would be only writing seven, I think that's enough to make you realize that you are living your life." He then turns to me and winks.

I roll my eyes at him and peeked at what he wrote. He wrote seven already, that was fast. For the third box, he wrote Drive a racing car. Is it just me or is he trying to get me killed?

For the fourth box he wrote Tip a cow. Once I had read that, I burst out laughing while he gave me a strange look. "What the hell are you laughing at? Are you fucking high?" he asks me.

"What? No! Plus I am not going to hurt a cow, poor creature." I tell him between laughs.

Honetsly, I don't even know why I am laughing, it isn't that funny yet it cracked me up. Yup, I must be high.

"Sweetheart, you're one crazy peanut that is dense and afraid to break the rules." He rolls his eyes and gave me the pen and the paper.

I continued on reading, on the fifth box he wrote Sneak into the backstage of a concert.

"Hey Jace, how are we going to do number five?" He raised his eyebrow and looked at the paper.

"Some girl I slept with left two tickets of Lany-" My eyes instantly went wide.

"Shut up- Lany?! The indie band who sang ilysb and won my heart? That band?" I screamed at his face and squealed as he grabs both of my shoulders to stop me from falling from the stool.

"Shut the fuck up. Yes and quit squealing, you're not a damn pig being slaughtered." He glares at me and stepped down from the stool to watch some lame show in the living room.

I'm going to a concert and it's Lany plus I would be in the front row! Jace isn't so bad and can this day get any better? I am so excited for number five, I can't wait.

I proceeded to the sixth box and he wrote Get a tattoo.

And there goes my excitement. Alright, there is no way in hell I am going to do this one. My mom would kill me. "Jace!" I went to the living room and stood in front of the television.

"Can't you see I'm watching? Move, Clary." He says.

"Not until you change number six." I tell him while waving the paper in front of his face. He grabs the paper and pulled my hand in the process. I lost my balance and ended up sitting on his lap.

Why in the hell am I sitting on his lap? He's not Santa Claus and his hands were resting on my waist. "Uh, Jace?" I ask him as I turn to look at him but to my surprise his lips went crashing onto mine.

Jace and I are kissing.

I began pushing him away but he was far too strong, a few seconds later I was under his spell and kissed him back. His lips are too soft to even resist.

Before we know it, we both pulled away at the same time, catching our breathes, while I looked downwards avoiding his eyes.

I gained my senses back, grabbed the paper and pen and ran upstairs to my room. Okay, remind me to avoid him for the rest of my life. I read the last box and it says Kiss in front of a crowd.

Oh, the irony.

I laid down on my bed and soon drifted to sleep.

I was awoken by a knock on the door. "Hey, I cooked dinner. I figured that you might be hungry." There, it revealed a shirtless jace with an apron on. I quickly fixed my hair and finally head downstairs.

I was quite taken aback from the sight before me. Most of the food are looked as if it was cooked by an international chef. I sat on the chair and noticed that he has already put rice on my plate. I took a portion of everything on thr table and consumed it with my little mouth.

Just then, I heard him chuckled beside me, "What?" I raise my eyebrow at him while still chewing the food.

"You're cute when you're hungry." He smirks at me. So much for avoiding the guy.

"Why aren't you eating? You should eat, come on." He glady sat on the chair in front of me and began earing as well. He was eating, I was too and the tension in thick in the air.

I can't help but to break the silence between us.

"So, uh when are we going to start the bucket list?" I ask.

"Today." He says nonchalantly.

"Huh?!" I shout at him which caused some of my food to fly towards his face.

"Oops, sorry." I say sheepishly and drank water.

"Which one will we do first?" I ask him. He's so cold and quiet. I hate it.

"We're going to get a tattoo." he says as he grabs his plate and glass and put it in the sink.

"Wait, we're?" I ask him.

I didnt think that he'd be included in my bucket list. "Yes, we're." He says emphasizing the we're.

I changed my clothes in to a plain white shirt and formed a knot on the side togetger with a denim short and some sneakers. As I was about to head outside, I bumped into a hard chest.

"Oops, Sorry." I say to him and took a step backwards. I looked up to him, only to be met by familiar chocolate-colored eyes, staring through my soul. "You ready?" he asks, his face bored and in need of a little happiness.

I rode his monster-like of a motorbike and trust me, the adrenaline rush is just wonderful. I missed the feeling of riding my motorbike.

We stopped in front of a tattoo shop and a guy came out with his arms covered in ink. One word to describe him? Scary.

I wasn't surprised that he gave Jace a hug. I mean what did I expect? This place would be full of guys wearing suspenders and geeky glasses putting random people tattoo on their body? Well, it's not a bad idea.

The guy led me on a chair, he grabbed my right hand and I was a bit startled at his sudden actions that he gave me a weird expression. Great job, Clary. "Uh, where's the guy that I'm with?" I ask him.

"Getting a tattoo, what else?" He chuckles as he started putting the tattoo.

"Wait,wait." He gave me an exasperated sigh. "What is it now, princess?" He asks, a little bit frustrated. I knew that I should've kept the questions to myself.

"What are you going to put?" I ask him.

"Just wait and see." He began forming a letter J and I've never felt too much pain in my entire life and held onto the arm of the chair, I swear I'd break this chair.

After several minutes of whimpering and crushing the arm chair, I took a look at it and it said JW.

Don't tell me it stands for Jace Wade. I swear, I'm going to rip his balls when we get home.

I quickly stood up from the chair, startling the man who is responsible for the tattoo and went to find Jace freaking Wade.

When I saw him a gave him a great punch on his stomach yet it was like peanut hitting a stone. It was pathetic. He's pretty strong.

He smirks at me. "Really?! The initials of your name?" He just chuckles at my actions and put his hands in his pocket.

"What? You don't like it?" He asks me.

"I hate it." I tell him.

"Well, that's not what you told me when we kissed." He smirked at me and began walking away.

What in the freaking hell did I just hear?

I didn't utter a single word before he can even bring up the topic. I began following him from behind and peeked at the tattoo he got, maybe it's unpleasant or vulgar.

There I saw two letter that's enough for me to produce a million questions in my mind within a minute.

CC. The two letters that anyone would understand. My initials, Clary Copeland.

Geez, I don't even know why I hang out with him. This guy can be romantic, annoying, and insulting without even trying.

He's a flirtatious monster and his mind is corrupted with all things bad. Yet, I can't resist from talking and hanging out with him.

Why in the hell is that happening?

Author's Note:

THEY FINALLY KISSED!!

DID YOU LIKE IT? If so, give a thumbs up for this chapter, comment, rate and add it to your library. Also, comment section is open for feedbacks but not for hate comments!

All the love, everyone! <3

- Maya

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

636K 14.3K 37
THIS BOOK IS RATED MATURE, READ THE TRIGGER WARNINGS BEFORE READING. "You've made a deal with the devil, chica. And you're going to suffer the conse...
285K 10K 42
Jessica Stewart. Her middle name is trouble. Wherever she steps her foot into, she will cause some kinda trouble, and that is guaranteed. Her roommat...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
257K 8.1K 50
Bad girl of the school, Faye Lenards, is in for a ride when she gets partnered with the infamous bad boy, Paxton Lenox. Annoyed at all of his smart c...