Egotistical

By casuallyslaying

[ third book of attitude problem ] "I'm old enough to handle it by myself" Pharaoh was much like his fathe... More

0.5
1.0
1.5
2.0
2.5
3.0
3.5
4.0
4.5
5.0
5.5
6.0
6.5
7.0
7.5
8.0
8.5
9.0
9.5
10.0
10.5
11.0
11.5
12.0
12.5
13.0
13.5
14.0
14.5
15.0
15.5
16.0
16.5
17.0
17.5
18.0
18.5
19.0
19.5
20.0
20.5
21.0
21.5
22.0
22.5
23.0
23.5
24.0
24.5
25.0
25.5
26.0
26.5
27.0
27.5
28.0
28.5
29.0
29.5
30.0
30.5
31
32
32.5
33
33.5
34
34.5

31.5

2.7K 208 138
By casuallyslaying

"I just feel like he's my family too; I should be able to see him" she stared and Nassiah knew where this was going. He looked back at king who was eating whatever meal ms.Ludcinda made for him in her big nice house. His hand started to twitch- she was doing exactly what he thought she would do. Alonso saw his husband getting irritated and tried to reach for his hand- he pulled away. "I know I missed some years-

"He's seventeen you missed seventeen years- your daughter was blinded by dick, you where up in this fancy nice house while lacey was struggling and in jail- now she's dead you want to use my son to make you feel better- it's been seventeen years" Nassiah started as he raised a eyebrow. In the house was also a brother of Lacey's and his wife. Alonso was trying to defuse the situation by hurting his hand on Nassiah's now bouncing leg. He even said a little prayer.

   "I'm trying to make amends now, don't make me have this becoming a family court issue- I just want to know and to see my grandson. I have just as much rights to him as you, and your significant other"

" As me? As my husband?" Nassiah started loudly making Ludcinda a sun look over. "First off your a grandparent- you got as much say in his life as is his parents say so! He's 17 I'll give you that he got some say he's about to be an adult but you don't got no fucking say!  I raised his ass! For seventeen years! Don't sit here and act like we are the same people in his life- my husband raised him for 15 years! Your not gonna sit here and discredit him" he started his elg bounint faster. "Take my ass to court I've been there plenty of times- I only lost once." He spoke as he leaned forward a bit. "But I promise you this ain't what you wanna do"

"Nassiah let's go, this ain't in our best interests" Alonso finally spoke up, he  saw the clues. "King we are leaving?"

  "Wait! We don't leave New York until tomorrow- I wanted to st-" Alonso shot king a sharp look. King eyes went wide a bit shutting his mouth and started to look between his parents.

  "See he wants to stay with me, why does that bother you? If someone can offer your son more then you can. As a paren-

"Don't tell me what to do as a parent- yo daughters dead- what was your last words to her? Last time you saw her ass? As a parent I wouldn't let my child-

"Babe" Alonso started as he saw king finally realize what was going on. They were keeping it semi quiet for the most part and he was off playing a video game with his uncle but now he was aware.

  "Nah cause this bitch gonna sit here-

"Don't call my momma a bitch, what your mouth what the fuck

"THIS BITCH" Nassiah shot up now feeling disrespected, played and targeted. She called him over here to try and ask for joint custody of a 17 year old at one- a seventeen year old he raised . Ludcinda son was getting up now too and walking towards both Nassiah and Alonso.

  "You don't want to do this, I promise you- we gonna leave and if you feel like you have to take it to court ms.Ludcinda you can- you have our number when you wanna be respectful you can also call us" Alonso added and motioned for king to come on who was getting his stuff. 

   "King if you wanna stay- stay. They can't make you"

"Well they are my parents" king spoke for the first time. "I don't think I can just not listen to them- last time it didn't really work out in my fav-

"Do you abuse my grandson? Is that why he's so jittery, Jayson don't let him leave with them " Ludcinda  started.

  "Abuse? Why don't you mind your business about my family, maybe if you been here the past I don't know if you know how long you missed yet cause the dementia must be creeping in your old raggedy ass brain but SEVENTEEN FUCKING YEAERS OF HIS LIFE" Nassiah felt like he was seeing red- everyone was playing him.

  "Lower your tone with my mother!"  Jayson warned, as he started to walk closer- Alonso attempted to block out Jayson but he shoved past him- he was trying to think how bad it could go and before he came to a conclusion it went bad. Jayson took both hands and shoved Nassiah- who waited no time swing his fist directing into the boys jaw.

  "pa it's not worth it! I'm not gonna stay here I promise" king called out

"Kailee call the police!" She called for jaysons wife to do and she went to hold king. Jayson waisted no time punching Nassiah back and Nassiah only laughed. Alonso nearly lunged towards them trying to break up the fight but Nassiah was too fast. One, another one and another one of his fist landed Jayson getting all of them.

     Jayson picked something up and threw it at Nassiah. Alonso couldn't see it at how fast he moved he tossed Jayson away from his husband who got knocked down by a dictionary coming at his head in full speed. Alonso looked back at the male who he just threw and almost went to knock him out until he saw his son looking at them with wide eyes. He didn't want king to see him like this he turned to Nassiah who was already up adrenaline pumping through his veins he would feel this all tomorrow- today he saw red.  "Look at king Nassiah- we gotta walk out of here" Alonso said to his husband he knew those eyes he was looking back into- the eyes of destruction. "Kings watching- you don't want king to freak out" he said and Nassiah's eyes went to his son who was just standing there looking at his parents. Kings eyes weren't sad- they weren't shocked anymore they were pissed- full of rage. He just wanted to spend time with his family. Now he sees they can't be trusted- 

  "Don't touch them! Are you fucking crazy" king broke himself out of Ludcinda grasp making her fall. That got jaysons attention- hearing his mother yelp in pain. Jayson who nose was leaking and lip was busted punched Nassiah one last time before going to help his mother- Nassiah's eyes was going to be swelled up and bruised the next day that's for sure. He spit out some blood on the white rug and looked at king. King who grabbed his uncle and pushed him away from his grandmother. "Don't" thud. "Ever" thud. "Touch" thud. "My" thud. King got pulled off by Alonso who just picked his ass up and put him down towards the door. He just stood there shaking looking at Nassiah shaking as blood was on his hands.

  "King shh, I'm fine- come here" Nassiah started as he saw tears form his son face.

  "He hit you like- like he did to me , like lay-

"Shh, he's not here- he's not coming back to get you- I'm fine king look at me- imma be okay. Look at your dad" king looked between his parents and Alonso was about to say something until he heard the sirens. The one thing he was trying to make it out before they got here. He looked around this looekd bad. Ludcinda on the floor clutching her hip- Jayson beaten up next to him. Alonso started to wipe off kings hands quickly. The blood on them now disappearing into his black shirt.  

  "Shut up and let me do the talking king" Nassiah started. As he heard the sirens. "You can't get a record"

  "Except you already got one in New York- so both of y'all need to shut up"

"Babe don't do what I think you're gonna do"

  "Everyone stay where they are!" The police got there first- before they could get away.

"I've been assaulted! They assaulted me and my son"Ludcinda cried out and Alonso let out a exhale. This is the only time being the darkest in the room will get him exactly where he wanted to be.

Present time.

"Tash listen to me, and get me off speaker" Nassiah started as he stood outside the police station- his head was hurting like hell. Probably had a  concussion. King was traumatized from feeling like he was reliving his own trauma and Alonso was sitting in a jail cell at the moment when Ludcinda pressed charges.

  "Pa when are you- WHAT HAPPENED?" Naylani started as her face got in the camera.

  "Naylani please put Tash back on the phone it's important and  I don't got time for this" he started. Between his head hurting, his son breaking down and Alonso in jail Nassiah was about to loose his shit. He was trying not to act on emotions- he didn't know how Alonso did this.

"What happened to your face pa, Dad? Dad!" She started to call and Nassiah heard footsteps meaning she must've ran off with Tash  phone. "I've been texting him and calling him you too pa, nobody answered me what's going on?" She asked  "where's my daddy? Why ain't he coming to the phone? Why he ain't answering my text?"

"Nay Gimmie my phone back we will fill you in later" Tash voice finally appeared again they tussled for a bit but Tash got her phone back. Nassiah was busy trying to add Donnie to the call he didn't even notice Tash eyeing his face.

  "Yo? Wassup! Dammit I gotta pull up on you? What's up with your Face?" Donnie started as he ashes out his blunt. Nassiah stayed silent and rubbed his face .his eyesight going in and out.

  "Lo in jail- he shit— some shit happened" he spoke and the line went quiet for a second before erupting in questions.

"I'm coming, shit- I'm coming" Quelly started and out the phone down hearing shuffling.

"I need y'all to call Amor, and his dad and Nayson and we gonna try to figure some things out. I'm going to stay at MO's house I don't know if you should come up here D" it got silent on the other line before he shrugged.

"Mane you look beat, my nephew in  the back look hurt as hell and Alonso's in jail I can't stay here- we benching tash not me" he spoke nodding a bit in the camera.

"Well someone has to watch the kids! And I'm on parole" she started and Nassiah nodded

"I know thank you, you always holding to down. I'm about to put king on a flight back home- he nearly punched Lacey's brothers face in"

"Well damn neph"

"I'm not leaving you- you can't make me get on a plane" Pharoah butted in as he looked around then back at his dad who motioned him to get in the car.

"First we seeing mo, then you getting your ass onna plane - imma get your dad out and then we will come home" Nassiah said it with conviction but everyone there knew it wasn't going to be that easy. Nassiah wouldn't rest until he got his husband out though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.2K 19
;triggers warning; šŸ›‘this book involves abuse, kidnapping, psychological conditioning, and hints at rape maybe morešŸ›‘ "you're nothing more than a dog...
1.2M 49.3K 69
[sequal to Attitude problems] After moving to New York, almost making a turn around just to have more beef Nassiah needs to go home; but shit c...
2.3M 65K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
215K 6.1K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...