The Love That Hurts (#Billion...

By _purplesky12

š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It... More

Aesthetics āœØ
Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Kiss In The Chaos
52
53
Epilogue
Ta~da
bonus ?

19

21.3K 1K 69
By _purplesky12

After glaring at him, she wriggled out of his grip and stomped angrily towards the bathroom, her feet thudding on the ground. Meanwhile, he chuckled at her childish behavior.

"Why does he have to act so rude? Well, I wasn't exactly speaking to him in a honeyed tone either, but still, huh!" she thought, angrily sighing.

| Vivaan |

As soon as we entered the room, I was shocked. I had totally forgotten about this part. Yes, I had forgotten. I was so happy and lost, finally being married. I didn't think of anything else because it was a big achievement for me, having her all to myself.

I didn't say anything because it might have made her feel awkward. So, I moved towards the couch, not reacting at all. But after a few seconds, I felt her gaze on me, and I knew why she was staring.

So, I thought of teasing her a little. Why not?

"I know what you must be thinking right now," I said, moving towards her and enclosing her in my arms.

However, after a while, she pushed me away and said she wanted to go out. Anger rushed through me. What the hell, man? She doesn't have to act like this.

I won't force her. She's my wife, but that doesn't mean I can do whatever I want. She's more important to me.

How can she not trust me and see my love? I couldn't help it and snapped at her. She flinched a little and went to the bathroom.

How am I going to handle her? It hasn't even been a day, and I'm already worried about her. If she keeps acting stubborn and rude like this, I won't be able to control myself.

I don't want to scare her or let my obsession take over. This is going to be a real tough task for you, Vivaan! I sighed, feeling exhausted.

| Author |

He removed his watch and placed it back in its position, then began taking off his sherwani (Indian groom attire). He went to his closet to change because he knew Amisha would take a long time to come out. He changed there, putting on black shorts while leaving his torso bare.

Soon, he heard the sound of anklets, "cham-cham," (noise made by anklets) and to his surprise, Amisha appeared, huffing in irritation.

She was only wearing her upper blouse and an underskirt trimmed with lace at the hemline, making her look both sexy and divine. This made it even more difficult for him.

She didn't notice him as she struggled to untie the Dori (tie) of her blouse. She came out to grab her clothes, realizing she had forgotten them.

Suddenly, she collided with his well-built chest and looked up to see what she had hit her head on. It was a hard impact. As she looked up, she saw his face, which was close to hers as he was bending down.

He was taller and more muscular than her, reaching a little above her shoulders. Yes, she was shorter than him, but not much, for her it was a nice height , it's just he was tall .

She was shocked to see his fully naked upper body, messy hair, and his face so close to hers, accompanied by that irritating smirk. She distanced herself from him, but reality struck when she realized she was only wearing her blouse and underskirt.

She started moving back without saying anything, biting her lips in anxiety.

"Stop," he said, and she tightly closed her eyes. He approached her, grabbed her hand, and turned her to face the mirror.

Moving her hair to the front, he gently touched her back, causing her stomach to twist with different sensations as her posture straightened in response to his sudden touch making her feel goosebumps all over her body.

"What are you-" she couldn't finish her sentence when she realized his fingers were sensually tracing her back. Startled, she quickly backed away, leaving him confused.

❄️

She emerged from the bathroom and spotted him sleeping on the couch. She smiled a little because, despite her bad behavior, he was still being a good man for now, leaving everything behind. She moved to the bed and drifted off to sleep.

After realizing the lights had turned off, he opened his eyes and saw her sleeping.

| Vivaan |

I always used to wonder what it would be like to watch you sleep, to be this close to you, to have you by my side.

Now, I want to experience what it would be like to hold you in my arms, to be loved by you and cuddle with you. But I have to take things slowly in order to keep you safe from my inner beast.

I just hope, Amisha, that you won't do anything to provoke the darker side of me.
Sleeping on the couch is only for tonight because I know how tired you are, and I didn't want to further exhaust you by arguing.

I will address it tomorrow, but for now, goodnight, my wife.

He whispered these words and gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead as she peacefully slept, completely unaware.

The next morning, she had to complete all the remaining rituals, from "muh dikhai"

("Face Unveiling." It is a traditional ceremony in which the bride is formally introduced to everyone after wedding.)

to "pehli rasoi." ("First Meal." It is a traditional ritual where the newly married bride prepares her first meal in her husband's house.)

She was so busy that Vivaan couldn't find the time to talk to her. He was eagerly waiting for the evening for their reception party.

She was getting ready, already dressed, but she couldn't tie the knot of her blouse.

Frustrated, she wondered why these blouses always had knots in places her fingers couldn't reach.

Just then, Vivaan entered the room and noticed her struggling with the blouse. How could he have missed this?

He quickly approached her and tied the knot for her. As she felt him tying the knot, she lowered her gaze, feeling nervous under his intense stare reflected in the mirror.

"It seems like the knots are on my side," he said, and she looked at him through the mirror.

"Now, let's go. Everyone must be waiting for us," she said, but he stopped her.

"You're always in a hurry. Look, in your rush to get away from me, you haven't fully gotten ready," he said, and she mentally smacked her head.

He chuckled and added, " I'm leaving. I'll be waiting for you downstairs, so be quick." He winked at her, and for some unknown reason, her cheeks turned red. Fortunately, he didn't notice as he walked out.

She descended the stairs, causing him to freeze in his tracks. She truly looked like a princess at that moment-absolutely stunning.

(* Bro I really love her😭~~hania Aamir )

He moved towards her and extended his hand, which she gladly accepted, smiling. He guided her to the stage and they took their seats there.

Taking the opportunity, he turned towards her and cleared his throat to get her attention. When she looked at him, he moved closer and gently pushed aside a strand of hair that was blocking his view. He murmured, "Perfect," and she smiled at his words.

"जितना नशा शराब पीने से नहीं होता मुझे,
उतना नशा तो तुम्हे देखने से हो जाता है।"

(As much intoxication I don't get from drinking alcohol,
I get that much intoxication from seeing you.)

he said, and a crimson red blush appeared on her face as she listened to his words. He noticed her reaction and gently took her hand in his, and she didn't even try to free herself from his hold.

Soon, both of their parents approached them, blessing the couple and expressing their admiration.

"Haye mere bacho ko kisi ki Nazar na Lage,"
(May my children be protected from the evil eye.) - both of their mothers said in unison, making everyone chuckle.

Soon, Vivaan and Aarush excused themselves and Vani approached Amisha.

"Aww, my dear Amisha, you're looking so sexy right now. Well, did anything happen? Mm-hmm," she teased, causing Amisha to widen her eyes. They were talking, but suddenly the lights turned off and everyone gasped as the dance floor lit up.

They could see two neatly dressed men standing there with their backs facing them. Amisha and Vani moved towards the dance floor, and as the two men turned around, both of them gasped and looked at each other.

They were...

Vivaan and Aarush both of their removed their goggles and threw them God knows in which corner

(* Do the play the songs you will literally get the vibe trust your author and then tell me if you enjoyed or not )

Ishq jaise hai ik aandhi, ishq hai ik toofaan
Ishq ke aage bebas hai, duniya mein har ilzaam
Ishq mein sab diwaane hain, ishq mein sab hairaan (*song lyrics)

Both of them looked at each other and went to the dance floor. They took their girls and brought them to the floor, making them dance and causing everyone to chuckle while their partners blushed.

" Haay! Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahen
Ho gaya hai kaisa ye kamaal kya kahen
Tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal kya kahen
Ho gaya hai kaisa ye kamaal kya kahen "
(*song lyrics)

(If you're playing the song trust me you're enjoying 😉)

Making their girls twirl, pulling them with a jerk towards them, both the couples looked amazing.

Vivaan pulled Amisha towards him with a jerk, looking deeply into her eyes. With one of his hands at her waist, he caressed her face.

She looked down to avoid his gaze and pressed her lips inward, feeling nervous.

"Dil mera paagal hai jaana, isko tum behlaado,"
("My heart is crazy, my dear, please calm it down.") he said.

Suddenly, she looked at him and her cheeks turned red, making her feel hot. He noticed and smirked, moving closer to her ear.

He whispered, "Did I make you blush, wifey?" He then moved back, making an innocent face when she glared at him and put her feet on his, and left the stage.

He pressed his lips together to avoid screaming, as it was literally painful, but inside, he felt so happy.

Of course, why not? He had the woman he desired the most, whom he finally had in his arms, and that too as his wife.

Everyone applauded when their performance ended.

______________________________

Did you liked this part? do give me your opinions .
Giving fast updates even after you aren't commenting. 😒 But it's fine as long as y'all are happy; it's worth it.

Thankyou for reading . Keep voting and commenting too

Words - 1804

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.4K 74
ā€¢ā€¢| 1st in Arranged Series |ā€¢ā€¢ Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
756K 58.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā—ā—‹ā€¢ā—‹ā— I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
4.9M 245K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
766K 48.7K 44
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ā˜†Ā°ā€¢Ā°ā˜†ā˜†Ā°ā€¢Ā°ā˜† " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...