The Hunt

By LeslyAmbreth27

Paisley Parker Mathison is 23 year old Beta to the Moonstone Pack. Brother is Alpha Derek Mathison, Parents a... More

Cast
No more Hiding
You're playing a dangerous game, Love
Who the hell do you think you are?
Cause you need me, Man, I don't need you.
Can't keep this up for forever, Little one.
Time out?
He threw himself on the floor..
You're Projecting to me
Paisley, Paisley, Paisley...
DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME
I Won't Fight You
Tell me why you ran away from me.
Fuck Me, Daddy
Update!!
Update
final update!

Author Note

113 3 0
By LeslyAmbreth27

Hello Readers!

My name is Lesly Ambreth, this is a VERY shortened version of my book. I only have the first 13 chapters left on here. For everyone probably wondering why, I can tell you. At the end of the published chapters here, you will find the link to my Paperback, published, Amazon book. This book is also available for Kindle. 

I am a single mother and for those that don't know my child and I recently lost everything we owned in a multiple apartment fire started by my neighbor. This is something that I am actually proud of and I am also hoping it might bring in some extra income. Daycare so I can work is getting expensive (310/wk and I make roughly 380/wk) and my savings was drained because of this fire unfortunately. 

I really appreciate all the support and I am hoping yall will continue to support and love this story as much as I do. Thank you all!

Much Love, 

Lesly Ambreth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749 37 7
Tessa Howell turned 18 a week into her senior semester. She was depressed because her ex boyfriend, Luke, had found his mate on his birthday back in...
1.1K 58 30
Following on from the Alpha's Daughter. We continue our story from the point of view of Alpha Alex's second beta Max, a young seventeen year old he...
39.6K 1.8K 28
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....IS A NERD?" FIRST Book 6 of "My Mate...." series " You've read the story of Beau and Derek but now it's time for you to...
8.1K 606 19
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....THE NERD" FIRST Book 4 of the "My Mate......" series Ryker Storm is the alpha of the Alpha is the Moonlit Oasis Pack. Wi...