Time out?

Parker's POV

I was sitting in the living room with Matty, Carla, and Sofia. Matty and I were playing Call of duty: Black Ops while the girls were talking. We were all extremely bored. Ryan and Carter were upstairs in Ryan's office talking about rouges and things like that. I wasn't really paying attention when I was told. Even with my hearing back I tend to block out a lot. Mainly because I am so used to not being able to hear and getting in my own head anyways.

I groaned as I was yet again killed on the game. "This is bullshit, everyone is a fucking camper."

"Hey! There is nothing wrong with camping and ambushing people." Matty defended.

"I'm bored. This game sucks." I said, leaning forward and placing the controller on the table.

"Well, you are technically the Luna and can join the meeting with Ryan and Carter."

"Gag me. Luna is the Alpha FEMALE. I'm clearly a male. Besides I hated sitting in those meetings with Derek. Why would I willingly want to sit in the meetings now?"

"I'm just saying." He laughed. "You do know that you are going to be introduced to the pack as Luna right?"

"I bet I can land a back flip off the second story landing." I stated, eyeing it.

"Ryan will kill you and us if you even try." Sofia chuckled.

"I bet you can't." Matty said, smirking.

"That a dare?"

"Matt don't dare him to. Ryan will lose his shit."

"I'm sorry but do you see Ryan?"

"No."

"Good, I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions. What he doesn't know won't hurt him." I shrugged.

"I dare you to land a back flip off the banister." Matty smirked.

"Watch me."I grinned wickedly. 

I stood up and made my way up the stairs to the second floor landing. Carla and Sofia followed me up. Matt stood at the ground floor so he could verify me fully landing it. I got to the railing and slowly climbed on top of it. I moved myself so I was standing with my back to the drop.

"Parker, I really don't think this is a good idea."

"What's the worst that can happen?" I shrugged.

"You break your neck?" Sofia said looking freaked out.

I shrugged. "Only if it's meant to be." I threw myself backwards, pushing myself up into the air so I could do a full rotation. I could hear her muffled scream as she covered her mouth. I completed the rotation and landed on my feet. Just a slight painful twinge in the bottom of my feet.

"And He sticks the landing." I smiled holding my arms up in the air. I looked at Matty who looked impressed, Carla was leaning over the railing with Sofia next to her; who looked like she would burst into tears any minute.

"That was a rush."

"I bet 20 bucks you can't do it again." Carla called down.

"I bet 20 he can." Matty replied.

"So do I get 20 bucks too if I land it?" I questioned.

"Sure. Not like I can't afford it." She shrugged.

I made my way back up the stairs.

"If you insist on trying to get yourself killed, I am leaving. I'm not going to stand by and watch you do this." Sofia said.