Can't keep this up for forever, Little one.

Parker's POV

I should have probably thought this through. I watched as his eyes darkened even more and a smirk became prominent on his face. Before he had a chance to move I shot out the door. I had no idea where anything in this house really was, but I am not risking running outside where there are zero people and obstacles to use as a shield. I ran down the first flight of stairs. I could see him making his way to the top of the stairs. If I try to take the other two flights of stairs he will catch me before I make it to the main floor. I stopped and looked over the banister. I shrugged. I've jumped off worse.

"Parker, don't you even think about it!" He said, suddenly having a little pep in his step as he rushed to stop me from jumping over the banister.

"Too late." I said, I threw myself over the banister. Just being able to get my bearings in time for my feet to hit the floor. "Ow. Mother fucker."

"PARKER?" Ryan, yelled. Looking down at me in concern. I saw his body tense and knew he planned on following me. I took off towards the living room, I jumped over the coffee table, ignoring all the people in the room. I heard his feet hit the floor on his landing, unlike me he didn't hurt himself. I was just about through the room to the other door when he growled.

"Parker Mathison, Did you really just jump over the banister?"

I froze, slowly turning towards him. Taking notice of who else was in the room. Carla, Sofia, The two guys who were at the hunt before we left who I'm assuming was his Beta and his mate, and two other people I haven't met yet were sitting throughout the living room looking highly amused.

"Uh.... No?" I said.

"I watched you."

"Hm.... Must be seeing things."

When I finished speaking he lunged at me, Carla and Sofia burst into laughter, I screamed. I ran through the door behind me and into the kitchen. I slid across the large kitchen island landing very ungracefully on the other side. I quickly looked around. The backdoor opened up to a large open field before the forest, even if I shifted I wouldn't make it to the woods. My only other option is to somehow make it to the other kitchen door and escape. There wasn't even anything I could use as a weapon. Just a bowl of apples and oranges. I looked up at the noise of someone entering the kitchen.

Ryan smirked when he realized my dilemma. There was just the island between us now. Everyone filtered between the two doors to watch. I grabbed an apple and an orange and raised my arm ready to throw them if he charged. He started to try to inch his way around the island, I matched him going the opposite way. Every step he took, I took one in the opposite direction.

"You can't keep this up forever, Little one."

I pulled my arm back.

"Don't do it."

"Don't call me that." I chucked the apple at him.

He dodged and looked at where it slammed against the fridge with wide eyes, while he was distracted I threw the orange. His head whipped around and he caught it inches from his face. I was still on the wrong side of the island but it was like that scene in Lilo and Stitch. He charged me, and I started screaming, I threw myself over the island again, this time doing a roll. His fingers brushed my ankle as I flipped. I landed on my feet this time, not taking the time to celebrate, I took off into the dinning room. I ran to the far end of the table turning back and seeing Ryan already on the other side of the table.

"Come on, Baby. We all know who will get tired first."

"Shut up, Hulk."

He stopped and stood up straight before letting out a laugh. "Hulk? That's my nickname?"