Once Upon a Drunk: Book 1 [I...

By hefty05

With a business tycoon father and a Beauty Queen mother, Jasmine is well known in fashion industry and is fon... More

OUAD (1)
OUAD (2)
OUAD (3)
OUAD (4)
OUAD (6)
OUAD (7)
Must Read
OUAD (8)
One Shot Competition
OUAD (9)
OUAD (10)
OUAD (11)
OUAD (12)
OUAD (13)
OUAD (14)
OUAD (15)
OUAD (16)
OUAD (17)
OUAD (18)
OUAD (19)
OUAD (20)
OUAD (21)
OUAD (22)
OUAD (23)
OUAD (24)
OUAD (25)
I'm back!

OUAD (5)

14.6K 252 27
By hefty05

Chapter 5

Franz POV

"When did you get back? And why are you crying?" I cupped Lea's face as I gently wiped her tears.

"I... broke up... with your brother" she replied between sobs.

"What?! Why?!" I exclaimed surprised. Oh god, what did he do now. This is why I never want him to be with Lea. Except for the fact that I'm in love with her girlfriend, I know him more than anyone. He's a total player and arrogant rich guy if you may say. But he's a great brother to me. He never let anyone to shove me around in his presence. And Lea loves him so much.

"Now talk" we sat on a bench near Ryan's office.

"When I was on the business trip, he came to see me. I was very happy that he really made an effort to see me. But I noticed that he was so distant with me and I always catch him with deep thoughts. So I asked him what's going on. Then he announced the real reason why he followed me on my trip in the first place"

"What did he say?" I asked frowning.

"He said that he's in love with someone else" I balled my fist while listening to Lea. I gave up Lea because he said that he will love her and will never gonna cheat on her. I stood up breathing hard and ready to leave to rip my brother's ball when Lea embraced me from behind.

"Franz no" she tighten her grip as I unclasped turning around pulling her to my chest.

"That jerk" I mumbled to her hair as I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears.

"Did you have your breakfast?" I asked ducking in her level.

"Not yet" she answered not looking until someone clears her throat behind me.

"Ahemmmm. Franz" Jasmine interrupted behind me. I turned immediately as Lea slowly unclasped on my grip.

"I brought your breakfast. I thought I will just bring it to you since you left not having one" Jasmine slowly marched towards us as she looked at me and Lea confused.

"Thanks" I smiled and kiss her cheek as I took the paper bag on her when I noticed Jasmine frowning at Lea.

"Ow sorry. Jasmine this is Lea my best friend, Lea this is Jasmine my-"

"I'm her girlfriend" Jasmine cut me off as she offered her hand. I turned to Lea who's frowning now and seems to be annoyed. Oh no, I know that look of Lea. Lea doesn't have a lot of friends because of her attitude. Other people misunderstood her a lot.

"Why didn't you tell me you already have a girlfriend?" Lea turned to me frowning not accepting Jasmine's hand.

"Well you just got here so I didn't have a chance did I"

"Fair enough. So who is this woman? Is she one of your bawds?" she declared raising a brow.

"Lea!" I exclaimed with wide eyes. God, she can be very mean sometimes. Especially when she learned that I have a girlfriend. She thinks that they will just use me for my money or something.

"Excuse me?!" Jasmine scowled at her.

"Oh you know what bawd is?" Lea turned to Jasmine.

"Of course I am!" Jasmine replied now yelling.

"Woahhhhh! Stop!" I blurt out getting in between. Ahrrrgggg. This is what I hate with Lea. I turned to Jasmine and pulled her to the side.

"I'm sorry about her. We'll just talk later ok? And Thank you for the breakfast" I smiled at her sweetly and kissed her cheeks that made her face heat up. She smiled up at me and immediately replaced with a deep frown when we heard Lea calling for me.

"Franz let's go, I'm starving" she uttered with annoyance in her voice. I took a deep breath as I turned to Jasmine.

"I'm sorry" I whispered ducking to her level.

"It's fine. Just don't give her your breakfast. Not even a taste" she indicated loathing.

"I promise" I answered reassuring. I kissed her cheek making her blush even more. I love making her blush. Her beautiful face glows like a goddess. I was so lost in her eyes when I heard Lea groan again behind me which made my eyes roll in annoyance.

"See you tonight?" I asked hopeful.

"Of course" she smiled at me and this time she's the one who kissed my cheek. She leave not breaking an eye contact with me. Until Lea groaned even loader than before. Jasmine eyed her like a predator but Lea just smug at her.

"Do you really have to do that?"

"What? She might just want your money" Lea announced bluntly.

"Oh thank you so much for your concern Lea. You just pointed out that its impossible for someone to love me" I declared walking out on her.

"Franz! I didn't say that. It's not personally you. I'm speaking in general"

"Oh I feel so much better Lea, you're saying that no one can love with my kind, that they just want something from me and its not love. Like what you did to me" I scowled at her.

"Here we go again. I thought we've talked about this?" Lea uttered crossing her arms to her chest. I sighed and look away from her.

"Franz we're friends! and it's better that way. Yes you kissed me once but that's it. I don't feel the same about you"

"I kissed you? Sorry Lea but I think we're not having the same memory. You kissed me back! and after that you started you avoid me and hooked up with my brother. Just to convince the people around you and to convince yourself that you're straight!" I started to walk away from her leaving her stunned.

"Franz!" she called out made me turn to her. I was taken aback when I felt her soft lips crushed into mine. My eyes grew wide while I felt her hand gripping into the back of my neck. What the hell is going on? I wanted to push her away but when I felt her lips move into mine, my eyes slowly shut down and my lips automatically move with hers.

Jasmine POV

I stare at stack of paper in front me not knowing where to start. I can't stop thinking about Franz's bestfriend Lea. She's such a bitch. I never met anyone like her before. Well not in my presence. I was pulled out of my daze when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes?" I answered as my assistant Krizza peeked her head from outside.

"Miss Jasmine, pictures are already up at our Website" Krizza grinned behind the door.

"Really? Thanks for informing me" I replied smiling at her as she slowly closed my door. I immediately opened my laptop and browse at the internet. I typed the web address of our foundation and smiled instantly when I saw a picture of me and Franz getting messy with the paint. I continue to browse the other photos until I saw a one particular picture that made my heart flutter. It was a picture of me and Franz while we were singing at the Karaoke. Her gaze, her smile, her touch, everything on that moment felt so real. I was so lost staring at our photo when someone spoke behind me.

"Awwwwwww. My little bestfriend is inlove" Jami interrupted teasing.

"No! what're you saying?! I exclaimed closing my laptop like a notebook (literally).

"Denying it doesn't make it go away" she sat down on one of the chair in front of my table with mischievous smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I looked away from her pretending to fix the stack of paper in my desk.

"And do you even heard the word 'knock'" I asked sheepishly.

"I did KNOCK Jasmine, but you're too lost smiling and blushing looking at the photo of you and Franz flirting" she implied grinning.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well we haven't gone out since you and Franz. So I was thinking that we should go out tonight. You know chill out and flirt with BOYS" she blurt out suggestively while wigglig her brows.

"I don't know Jami" I answered.

"Don't tell me you're falling for Franz?!"

"No I'm not!" I exclaimed defensively.

"Yeah right. I know you too well Jasmine. Now spill it" she declared putting her hand over the table and waiting patiently.

"I don't know Jami. When I'm with her I felt like there are butterflies on my stomach. I know it's overrated but. I don't know I'm happy when she's around" my face heat up so I put my hands over it so Jami won't notice.

"Oh my gosh Jasmine. You're blushing! I knew it!" she uttered teasing me.

"Please don't tell Franz" I declared pleading.

"I won't silly. I'm going to wait till you tell her"

"Thank you Jami. Thanks for not judging me"

"I'm your bestfriend Jasmine. As long as your happy, I'm happy too" I stood up marching towards her then hug her tight.

*******************

It's already 6 o'clock in the evening when I got home. Franz is still out so I thought that I still have time to prepare a dinner for us. I was in the middle of frying when a big figure sniff behind me that made me shout in surprise.

"Franz! don't sneak up on me like that!" I scowled at her patting my chest still shocked.

"Why what're you gonna do?" she chuckled kissing me on the cheek.

"Well I could've hit with this spatula" I said sarcastically raising it.

"Well you didn't so, what're you cooking? It smells good" she uttered sniffing again.

"I made your favorite"

"Oh did you? You're so sweet. Careful Jasmine, I might fall for you if you keep doing that" she whispered in my ear that made my body shiver. She chuckled moving away leaving me breathless.

"I really love your buffalo wings Jasmine. It's so delicious"

"Thank you" I replied smiling.

"Anyway, how's your bitch friend? I mean your bestfriend?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm really sorry about Lea Jas, she's just hard to get along with. But if you will spend time with her you will see that she's......... not that bad"

"Ok" I answered as Franz stood up taking our plate to the sink when someone knocked on the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" Franz asked while washing our plates.

"No" I answered clueless as I walked towards the door and opening it. My eyes grew wide with open mouth seeing the last person I wanna see standing at my doorstep.

"Hi Jasmine" Jeremy smiled like there's nothing happened. I was about to shut the door in his face until Franz step behind me.

"Who is it?" she asked as she peeked outside the door.

"Hello sis" Jeremy smirked looking at Franz.

********************

Wow. Did you see that coming? hahaha neither did I.

Anyway, sorry if its short. i'll make it longer the next time :D

So what do you think will happen next?

Hit the vote and fan button if you liked this chapter. Or you can comment and let me know what you think.

I made this chapter on my phone so sorry for the typo error or any other error.

Happy Reading!

Vote.Comment.Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88.1K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...