DSMP OneShots

By Clouds_nap

This is my life now :] What I will write: Fluff ANGST (I love it :33) Lime Lemon Started: 11/21/2022 Ended:... More

~𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟~
Is it Cold Outside? PT:1
Melting Blue PT:2
The Corpse in my Bed PT:3
The Blind Date (Request)
Explosions in the Woods
You Teach Me, I Teach You (Request)
Blood and Slobber (Request?)
_Family Dinner_
~Family Time~
My Brother Made This
The Two Rats <3
WHAT THE FUCK-
I Don't Know...
~Online Holiday~
𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼
𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐬
Fαɱιʅყ Hσʅιԃαყ
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ
𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑀𝑒 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝕎𝕙𝕪'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖? (Request)
* 🎀 >𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸< 🎀 *
'𝐓𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
^ᴜɴʜᴏʟʏ^
Presents in Lava
__A Prince and A Guard__
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
Orphan Presents
Death's A Dream
Christmas River
The Book Of Gods
Bottles and Blood
FairyTale
Who's Coming Over?
Sleepy Christmas
What's Christmas?
That's What The Point of The Mattress.
Sky High
We're Gonna Kill Santa Claus
Fairytale Love PT:2
Hang The Mistletoe
History Repeats Itself
The Perfect Gift
Stuck in Bed...
Green & Blue
Burn The Tree
Love By The Fire
First Visit
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜~
Good Boys Get Presents
Government Hooker
The Duck
Little Kitty
The Beeutiful Bride
The Day You Left...
A New Years Night
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝟭𝟬𝟭
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛
ℍ𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝...
-Safe in Nevadas-
Wₕy Dₒₑₛ ₕₑ... ₗₒᵥₑ ₘₑ?
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝟭𝟬𝟭 𝗣𝗧:𝟮
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜, 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎~
𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝
6 Pills
Yσυ'ɾҽ Gσɳɳα Lσʋҽ ɱҽ, αɳԃ Yσυ'ɾҽ Gσɳɳα Lιƙҽ Iƚ-
ᎷᏋᎷᎧᏒᎥᏋᏕ
𝙿-𝙿-𝙿 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎~ (𝟼𝟿)
𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝...
ßð††ðm †ð †ðþ
Duckie Hat
𝘈 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘦 ♡
~♥Taking Him Out♥~
【Traitor】
--𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢--
Secrets of a Tortured Smile :)
𝐵𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
ᥴꪖꪑꫀ ꪻꫝ᥅ꪮꪊᧁꫝ ꪑꪗ ᭙꠸ꪀᦔꪮ᭙
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞
~𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴~
Y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ ͓̽D͓̽o͓̽n͓̽'͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽L͓̽i͓̽k͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽H͓̽e͓̽r͓̽?
TᗩKE ᗩ ᗷᖇEᗩK
ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʀ-
𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐠𝐞
Sƚυƈƙ Iɳ Tԋҽ Cԋασʂ
Fαƈҽ Iƚ...
Dҽαԃ Bσყ Wαʅƙιɳɠ
Thank you <3333
𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
Lðvê Övêr §êå§
†wð Lðvêr§
Eყҽʂ Rҽԃ...
ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ
𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒫𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ꪖ ᦔꪖꪗ ꪖꪻ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥇ꫀꪖᥴꫝ
Death of a child/Egg
ₐ Dᵣᵢfₜ ₐₜ ₛₑₐ
ᥴꪮꪑᠻꪗ ᥴꪮρꪗ
𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝔻𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘
♥ Arcade Date ♥
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
♥ Shipping ♥
Death of a Child/Egg PT:2
ꪻꫝꫀ ᦓꪊꪀ ꪖꪀᦔ ꪑꪮꪮꪀ
7 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ
♤♢ Hαρρყ Dυƈƙʅιɳɠ ♢♤
DND Adventure: And So It Begins
Revenge
ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
ᏋᎷᎧ ᏰᎧᎩ

ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ

130 4 1
By Clouds_nap

.

CW
Teenage parent
Smoking weed
Shitty teachers

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bunch of kids sat in the back of the class near the window in a circle, the teacher was there but she didn't pay any mind to the group of kids, she didn't get paid enough for that bullshit. She was just writing on the chalkboard as more students entered the classroom, cringing at the smell of... what was being smoked in the back of class- 

The kids or... teenagers were passing a blunt around, puff puff passing it in a circle up until the bell rang, "HEY!" The teacher shouted, glaring at the group of kids in the back, "Class has started. I expect to have your full attention until the end of it, UnderSTOOD?" She was very upset.

The teens rolled their eyes and put the blunt out, storing it away for later.
They all went to their seats and the teacher cleared her throat, "Now, good morning students," She tried to sound happy but failed.

"Good morning-" Everyone muttered, not wanting to do this.
"I believe we should start attendance," She sighed, grabbing a clipboard, "Alex Dude?" She looked up from the clipboard and looked to the back where Quackity had his head down, "Alexis Dude." She grew impatient.

The boy across from him poked his shoulder and he perked up, "Oh- here." He yawned, looking at his teacher, "Mhm. Here physically but not mentally as usual," She grumbled, "I wish that you would not smoke your weed in the middle of class, you drugi," She grumbled, glaring over at the other students who were partaking.

"Uh-huh," He grumbled, "Maybe you should smoke a blunt to untighten your ass."
The teacher continued to take attendance, "Okay, Wiliam Minecraft?" She looked up from the clipboard and looked around the classroom, "Wiliam?" She furrowed her brows and grumbled, "Techno. Where the fuck is your brother," She glared over at her 'star student' 

He just shrugged, not wanting to answer.
"Always with that boy. Being late to his first class," She grumbled, marking him down as absent. 
"Alright, then," She sighed, going back to sit at her desk, "Everyone, please, sit down and take out your textbooks and go to page 425," She waved her hand up as some students took out their books, "Oh, and I'll be-"

Right as she started to speak the door creaked open making everyone cringed at the sound, "I'm... I'm here-" The brunette student muttered, shutting the door behind him, "Wiliam. There you are," She stood up, "Please, stand in front of my desk." She pointed to the floor and Wilbur did as she asked.

"This, kids, is a perfect example of a pure rebel," She pointed a ruler at his chest as the class stared at her with a sour look, "Being late to class just so he can goof off," She scoffed, hitting him on the shoulder, he jumped and held his shoulder, slightly glaring down at her.

"Now. Homework." She put her hand on her desk, "I expect all of your homework to be on my desk by the time I count to 3." She glared at everyone and they all stood up, "1...."

Everyone headed up to her desk to set their homework down.

"2..."

Almost everyone started to head back to their desks except for Wilbur who just stood there.
"3." She glared over at Wilbur, "Wiliam. I noticed that you did not turn in your homework?" She raised a brow at him.

"Well... I uhm... didn't get a chance to... fin-" He muttered under his breath but the teacher heard it, "Oh? You didn't do your homework too?" She laughed, standing up, "This, class. Is the perfect example of a lazy student." She motioned to Wilbur who flinched, tensing his body.

Everyone just glared at the teacher.
Just about everyone in that class alone understood why Wilbur was late, why he couldn't do his homework.

Wilbur was a single father who could barely get a full night's rest, just managing B's at the most and C's at the least.
Just about anyone was ready to stand up to defend the poor man... but no one wanted to sell him out to the teacher.

Sure, Wilbur's parents knew already, and so did most of the class, but the teachers would make him feel terrible for it. Would make him feel like a jackass who got a girl knocked up and then had to take care of the kid all while in high school...

When that was far from what happened.
He didn't want to do any of it.

The teacher smacked him again and Wilbur tensed once more, "Go sit down," She pointed towards the back where Wilbur sat. He nodded and walked back to his desk, sitting down next to Quackity.
"Now. Page 354," She sat back down.

"Uhm... I thought it was 425?" Someone questioned, earning a glare from the teacher, "354."

Quackity looked at Wil and rested his hand on his, "You good?" He whispered, earning a soft smile from Wilbur, "Yeah... I'm fine..." He held his 'friends' hand and brought it up to his face to rest it on, "Thank you for caring..." He whispered, rubbing the back of his hand with his thumb.

"Of course~" He purred, smiling at Wilbur.
He stared at him and softly sighed, "You were smoking again... weren't you," He frowned as Quackity giggled, "Q... what would your da-"

"He doesn't care, he's too busy dealing with my mom," He furrowed his brows, glaring at the clock, "I thought they were divorced?"

"They are." He glared down at the table, "It's just that she wants to sue for full custody of me," He sighed, folding his wings in, "Even though my dad doesn't have a child abuse charge on him," He huffed, holding Wilbur's hand tighter.

"You know I love you Q... but you should stop smoking that crap- you're gonna get in trouble," Wilbur sighed, staring at him, "And that can't be good for you..."
"I mean, it calms me down... maybe you should try it sometime," He chuckled.

Wilbur shook his head and let go of Quackitys hand, "Why would it?" 
"Because it helps relax you, you'll have to try it with me during break," He winked as Wilbur just sighed, "I'll... I'll think about it-" He muttered.

"Thank you, baby~" He purred, making Wilbur blush, "Shut the fuck up-" He grunted, "Fine, fine," Quackity sighed, laughing.
"ALEXIS! WILIAM!" The teacher shouted, glaring at the back, "TURN TO PAGE 532!" She shouted.

"Ma'am. Do you know what page we're supposed to even be on?" Techno muttered, glaring at the teacher with furrowed brows. The teacher huffed and check the time, "Alright. Pop quiz," She went back to her desk as the class perked up in utter confusion.

Their teacher was all over the damn place, this was normal.
The teacher didn't hand out a pop quiz, she just sat there, along with the rest of the class who started talking.

Before long the bell rang and everyone got up to leave the classroom without a second thought. Four students grouped together and went into the bathrooms and into the biggest stall.

"This feels... so wrong-" Wilbur mumbled, leaning against the wall as Quackity lit the blunt and took a long puff.
"It's really only as wrong as you make it," Sapnap shrugged, taking the blunt from Quackity.

"You're smoking weed in the bathroom-" He crossed his arms and looked over everyone.
"So?" Dream shrugged, taking the blunt, "It's a stress relief."

Wilbur looked back at Quackity as he was handed the blunt, who just smiled at him, "Just take a puff," He shrugged.
"...Alright...-" He took a deep breath and took a puff, coughing a bit after, "You'll get used to it," Quackity reassured him, taking the blunt.

"We're gonna get in trouble...-" He muttered, very nervous.
"No we're notttt," The shorter giggled. "AY- get out of that stall you fruit cakes!" A teacher shouted from outside, "Never mind." Q sighed, putting the blut out as Sapnap opened the stall, "Why are you all sharing a stall in here," She looked around at everyone with furrowed brows.

"We were-"

"No. I don't want to hear it, principles office." She pointed out of the bathroom, "I know you were smoking that wweeeeed-" She shook her head in disappointment.
Everyone left the bathroom to various degrees of calmness and fear.

"Well, well, well." The principal sighed, looking over the kids in front of him, "You four should be very disappointed in yourselves... Smoking in the goddamn bathrooms?" He glared at them all, "I have called all of your parents and they're all on their way."

"Oh god... Phil's gonna kill me..."

"Did you get my mom or dad-"

"Puffy is gonna be pissed..-"

"I never thought I'd say this but please let it have been Skeepy-"

They all patiently waited in the office, listening to their principal berate them for smoking in the bathrooms. Most of them weren't even listening while Wilbur was listening intently, about to just have a breakdown at this point.
"Dude, can you shut uuupp-" Quackity groaned, glaring at him, "No one's listening to you and the only one that is, is about to have a fucking panic attack," He huffed.

He stared at them... he stared at Quackity specifically, "No wonder your parents are divorced."
"Excuse me, bitch-" Quackity sat up, puffing his feathers. "Alex-" Wilbur mumbled, looking over at him.
"Do not use that damn tone with me, Alexis."
"Don't fucking blame my parent's divorce on me, David."

"Dude, you're gonna get expelled at this rate," Dream blinked, looking over at Quackity.
"I can't wait for your parents to get here, the rage demon, flaker, drugi, and whore."
Everyone stared at him. "You said Q twice," Sapnap chuckled, earning a slap from Quackity.
"Shut the fuck upppp-"

"I think I'm the whore-" Dream blinked, "Which... rude-"
"No, you're the flaker you dumb fuck child-" He rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"Oh-... wait-"
Everyone turned to Wilbur who was staring at the principal... in pure shock, meanwhile, Quackity's attention turned to the old man, his eye twitching. He stood up and right as he made a fist and pulled his arm back the door flung open.

"DREAM! HOW DID YOU GET IN TROUBLE THIS TIME!" Puffy huffed, stomping over to her son as other parents joined the room.
"Wil. What the fuck," Phil growled, walking into the room and over to behind Wilbur, noticing Quackity seemed to have been in the middle of punching a man.

Sapnap watched the door closely, letting out a breath of relief when he saw Skeppy walk-in and stand behind him, "The fuck did you do?"
"Oh godsss thanks you-" He rested his head on the desk... but everyone jumped when Quackitys parents barged in, "ALEXIS, FOR FUCKS SAKE-"
"Are you about to punch him-"
The duck slowly glared at David, slowly sitting back down.

"Well, thank you for coming today, I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here," He smiled, noticing all the glares he was getting already, "Well. Your children were smoking in the bathrooms."
"...You were doing what?" Skeppy looked down at Sapnap, "Ooooh, Bad's gonna murder you~"

"YOU WERE WHAT?" Puffy looked down at Dream.
"Oooooh, fuuuck-" He muttered, "Uh... it was during break?" He smiled, trying to defend himself.
"...Seriously, Wil?" Phil sighed, looking down at his son, noticing that he was already shaking and crying.
"First you're running away, then you're drinking, then SMOKING, AND THREATENING TO PUNCH YOUR PRINCIPAL!" Quackitys mother berated him, walking around the principal's office while Sam just stood behind him in disappointment.

"Yes, well. In regards to this we're going to need to... punish your children accordingly. Since they were skipping class to smoke in the bathroom, which is against the rule mind you.
"No fucking shit," Phil blinked.
"Yes.. well I say a weeks suspension for all of them."

"...WHAT?" Sapnap blinked, "IT WAS ONE TIME DUDE!"
"Yeah! That's bullll..." He trailed off as Puffy gave him the eye.
"Thanks, asshole," Quackity blinked, looking over at Sam, "Can I please stay with you-" He mumbled.
"It's your mom's week."
"But she's a bitchhhhhh-" He grumbled

"Excuse me, bitch."
"Please, let's be rational adults here," The principal hummed.
"Said the slut shamer," Quackity grumbled, making everyone perk up.
"Pardon?" Puffy was the first to speak, looking at Quackity then at Dream.

"Yeah. He said the rage demon, flaker, drugi, and whore," He put a finger up for each insult that was used against them. Each parent perked up when they heard all of them, Phil was staring down at Wilbur as he listened. Slowly turned his head over to the principal.
"What the fuck did you call my son."

"Oh uh- I see no reason to believe these trouble maker-"
"That's why I was about to punch him," Quackity blinked, staring him in the eyes, "You are an ass hole," He blinked. Pausing between each word as he inched closer to the desk.
"I'm not sitting here to listen to you talk shit about my son. Come on Wil-"He sighed, pulling Wilbur up.
"Hey, can I come with you," Quackity looked up at Phil who just nodded, "Come on, anyone else."

"....Uh-"
"Hell no, I'm not explaining this to Bad by myself bitch," Skeppy flicked Sapnaps head. "Ow- fine-" He huffed.
"The only place you're going is to your room." Puffy glred down at Dream who just nodded, "Yes ma'am-"
Sam was staring down at Quackity, "You're going with them?" He blinked.
"I would rather be a free babysitter than have to stay at Savanahs house all fucking week."

"Excuse me you little shi-"
"Savanh shut the fuck up," Sam sighed, "And you," Sam turned to David, "I'll be telling the board about how you talk about your students," He grumbled, letting Quackity out of his chair.
"...I'm sorry, what?" He smiled, raising a brow, "I was simply stating the obvious-"
"You called my son a whore," Phil glared at him, "I'm going to be fucking talking to someone about this and you'll be lucky if you get your fucking paycheck."

All the parents glared at the principal as they dragged their kids out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 2273-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat some water and drink your holy water!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 1.1K 25
-title cover credit to Sadist on Youtube- requests: closed warning there will be swearing sometimes no smut/lemon gender neutral pronouns :))
25K 173 26
SUPPORT VICTIMS
12.4K 167 10
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎] 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜: 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚣𝚊|𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗|𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍|𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎|𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘|𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚙| �...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...