The New Dragon Age

By Havingfunwithfanfic

Daemon and Rhaenyra married. Their first child was sent by the Gods to save them all. Deirys Targaryen was bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 42

3.4K 88 3
By Havingfunwithfanfic

This is a short chapter. We get a small family dinner. Then Visenya and Xanner take that walk by themselves. They have a small moment. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                               Rhaegon Targaryen (18 years old.)

                                                     Baelon Targaryen (18 years old.)

                                            Aemma Targaryen (12 years old.)

                                            Aenys Targaryen (12 years old.)

                                                 Alyssa Targaryen (8 years old.)

Deirys smiled when Rhaegon threw Rhaelys up in the air, making her squeal. Baelon was in sitting in a corner playing a card game with Alyssa, who was frowning in concentration. Jaehaera was sitting at the dining table next to her father, mother, and Rhaenyra, and kept sneaking glances towards Rhaegon. Deirys was worried about the girl, she was aware that Jaehaera was in love with Rhaegon, just like she was aware Rhaegon did not return her feelings. Her brother was, for lack of a better term, a whore. He had bedded half the women in Kings Landing and she did not mean just the ones at the pleasure houses. She had found him once or twice with some of the court ladies, some of them her mother's age. Her brother did not discriminate. From what Deirys had heard he acted just like their father did at his age. Her mother had screamed at him several times when she had found him drunk in his chambers, one, or several naked women in his bed. The last time it had happened was when Deirys was carrying Rhaelys and at that time her father had gotten involved. Daemon had made it clear that while he did not expect Rhaegon to stop bedding women, he was not allowed to bring his whores into the Red Keep. Her brother had listened, no one wanted to anger her father. He now kept most of his dalliances out of the castle. Deirys did not want Jaehaera to get her heart broken, she did not believe she and Rhaegon were a good match. Rhaegon was loud, brass, and a rogue. While Jaehaera was shy, quiet, and melancholic most of the time. Rhaegon would eat the poor girl alive and spit her out. Her mother was also aware of the situation, and while she was apprehensive about Rhaegon and Jaehaera's relationship she preferred to let them make the decision. Deirys also knew not to get involved, they both had to solve their own issues, and she would only get involved if they asked.
Jaehaerys was running around the room after both her sons, while her father and the king were standing on the balcony, talking and drinking wine. These were the moments she lived for. Her whole family was happy and at peace, even if that peace did not last long. Deirys noticed Visenya kept throwing looks her way, Aemma was sitting beside her talking animatedly with Aenys, who nodded from time to time. Deirys signaled her sister, turning her head to the fireplace, before standing up and walking to it. Visenya followed her and Deirys looked around the room, making sure people were not listening in.
"What is the matter?"
"I saw Xanner today, while I was in the Godswood." Deirys nodded and Visenya twisted her hands. "He asked if I would join him for a walk after supper."
"That is wonderful." Visenya bit her lip and Deirys frowned. "Has something changed? Do you not have feelings for Xanner any longer?"
"No, of course not." Visenya blushed. "What will happen if papa finds out? I do not want him to take it out on Xanner."
"Senya, you do not have to worry about our father." Deirys rubbed her sister's arm in a comforting motion. "If you are ready we can talk to mama, and have her start hinting that you should be marrying soon and that they should start looking for a suitable husband for you."
"But that does not assure me they will pick Xanner."
"Why would they not?" Deirys looked at their mother and then back at her sister. "We have known Xanner all our lives. He was knighted at sixteen, he will inherit one of the greatest castles in Westeros, and our mothers are friends. If all of that is not enough, our parents want you to be happy, they will not pressure you to marry someone you do not approve of."
"You are right." Visenya gave her a relieved smile but then frowned once more. "We should wait to speak to our mother. Xanner has not expressed his intentions, maybe he sees me as a friend."
"Senya." Deirys snorted and then laughed at the look on her sister's face. "The man would tame a dragon if you asked him to. Believe me, he does not want to be your friend, at least, not just your friend. You should enjoy your walk with him. He is incredibly handsome."
"What would your husband say if he heard you calling another man handsome?"
"My husband is secure in my affections for him." Visenya snorted and shook her head.
"Your husband punched a man a few days ago for saying you had a delectable body, even while carrying a child." Visenya laughed loudly, making some of the other people in the room turn to them. "The other men were terrified. When you walked past the training grounds after that they refused to look at you."
Deirys burst out laughing, making everyone in the room turn to them with curious looks. She loved when her husband showed his possessive side.

                                             Jaehaera Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                                         Jaehaerys Targaryen (17 years old.)

******************************************
Visenya looked behind her, making sure no one was following her. She had asked her guard to wait for her by the great hall entrance. He had not liked it, but in the end, had no choice but to obey. Visenya might be a little shy and not like fighting like her siblings, but she knew how to use her authority when needed. She had eaten her food fast, without raising suspicion from her parents. After eating, while the rest of the family stayed with her grandsire, Deirys made excuses for her to leave early. Visenya made it to the garden entrance and looked around, she did not see Xanner anywhere. Maybe he was still eating.
"I am happy you came." Deirys turned to the left and smiled.
"I apologize, it can be quite hard to get away from my family sometimes." He extended his hand and she did not hesitate to take it. "Deirys helped me get away without my parents noticing."
Xanner was walking slowly since he was much taller than her and his legs were much longer. They walked arm in arm and Visenya did not know what to say. What was she supposed to do? She could barely speak when she was around him, she was always afraid she would do or say the wrong thing.
"I was actually hoping to speak with you." Xanner stopped and turned to face her, he was still holding her hand in his. He seemed nervous and she was happy she was not the only one. "I do not know if you are aware of this, but I have feelings for you, strong feelings. I've had these feelings for so long that I do not remember not ever feeling this way."
"What kind of feelings?" Visenya could barely get the words out.
"I love you." Visenya drew a sharp breath and her eyes widened. Xanner's smile was hesitant. "I want to speak with your parents, but I wanted to ask for your permission first."
"My permission?" Visenya frowned in confusion. "I do not think I can stop you from feeling anything."
"That is not what I meant." He laughed, making her smile. She loved his smile and his laugh. "I want to ask your permission to court you?"
"Court..." Visenya closed her mouth and tried to get her breathing under control. She was shocked, she had not expected him to ask her permission to court her. Her sister had always told her he had feelings for her, but she did not think he would ever act on them. "You want to court me?"
"Yes." His smile was a bit more hesitant this time around. "Unless you do not feel the same way. In which case I.."
"No, I do." She stopped for a moment and then smiled sweetly at him. "I also have feelings for you and I would love for you to court me."
"Wonderful." His smile was heart-stopping. He moved closer to her and ran a finger down her cheek. "I would really like to kiss you."
Visenya's voice would not work, so she just nodded her head. She had never been kissed, but she knew she wanted him to kiss her. Xanner moved even closer, both his hands came up to her face, caressing her gently and running his thumb over her lower lip. Before Visenya could react or make sense of what was happening, he lowered his lips to hers. Visenya stiffened for a moment, she was not really sure what she was supposed to do. Xanner wrapped one arm around her waist and dragged her to him, plastering their bodies together, her breasts flattened against his hard chest. His kiss became harder, compelling her to respond. Visenya could not resist, her limbs became waxen and heated. Xanner coaxed her lips to part, he ran his tongue over her lips, his strokes were light and made her body tremble. His tongue delved inside her mouth, and a whimper escaped her throat. Visenya curled her arms around his neck. Xanner growled and his tongue became hot, wet, and sinful, making her belly clench and her legs turned to jelly. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and her fingers sank into his silky auburn curls. Her head was spinning by the time he pulled away, pressing a quick kiss to her lips before taking a couple of steps back. Both of them were breathing hard, and Visenya felt intoxicated. Her mind was foggy, she had a hard time remembering her name. Visenya licked her lips and noticed the way Xanner's eyes darkened as he stared at her mouth.
"I would very much like to kiss you again." She smiled as Xanner ran a hand through his hair. "But I do not think I would be able to stop there."
"I enjoyed the kiss very much." Visenya smiled and her cheeks flushed.
"I will speak to my parents and then I will speak to yours." Visenya knew the expression on her face had changed because Xanner frowned. "Is something the matter?"
"I would like to speak to my parents first." She twisted the rings on her fingers. "My father is not the easiest man, as I am sure you are aware. I just want to make sure he will not do anything to ruin this."
"Princess." Xanner grabbed her hands, kissing them and stopping her from twisting her rings. "I will not allow anything or anyone to ruin this. I will wait for you to speak to your parents, but I do not want to wait too long."
"I will speak to them tomorrow." Visenya looked around them, noticing for the first time that it was getting dark. "I have to return."
"I know." Xanner gave her a quick kiss. "I will see you tomorrow, princess."
Visenya walked to her chambers, smiling the entire time. She had never been so happy and giddy. She walked into her chambers, closing the door behind her.
"I am happy you are back." Visenya gasped, spinning around. Her mother took a sip of her drink before smiling at her. "I believe we should talk."
Visenya swallowed, she was not ready for this. She thought she would have the night for herself before having to speak to her parents. 

                                                   Visenya Targaryen (16 years old.)

                                                       Xanner Strong (19 years old.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 557 17
Maegara Targaryen, the second daughter of King Viserys, and sister of the true heir to the iron throne, Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen, battles the difficu...
537K 14.8K 72
What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess admitted to? What happens when a child is c...
21.2K 1.3K 27
Cregan Stark's wife died while giving birth to his son, who did not survive. His lords keep pushing him to get married to his cousin so Cregan decide...
101K 4.2K 36
Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl and things become a bit more complicated, especially when Aemond starts taking an interest in his niece. Some things...