β”β”β”π“π€πŠπ„π 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂�...

By xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... More

β˜…Heyβ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-37
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-10

4K 209 119
By xoxewonzzn

____.____

_____
__________

Author POV

Next day

Yeonjun wakes up by the sound of water coming from the shower, he got up and check the time on his phone. He saw it was only 8 am at morning. He was confused but his confusion solved when soobin come out from the bathroom.

He was wearing a bathrobe and he was drying his hair with a towel while walking out of the bathroom.

"Oh! When did you come" Yeonjun asked with a low tine because he just wake up now so he still don't have energy to talk .

Soobin didn't replied anything like he didn't hear what Yeonjun said . Yeonjun stood up from the bed and come toward him .

"Soobin, I ask something, when did you come?" Yeonjun again asked . Soobin throw the towel at the bed and turned to Yeonjun.

"Can't you understand that I did not answer means I don't want to talk with you then why your asking the same thing and making me annoyed!!" Soobin said and raise his voice a little louder .

Wow Yeonjun had to start his day like being yelled by his husband. Just because he ask a little question. He slowly looked down at the ground.

"I am sorry ,I didn't expect you to come this early that's why I ask" Yeonjun mumbles as soobin let out a another frown then turned away .

"Can you go now please" soobin said and Yeonjun walked inside the bathroom and locked the door.

At other room

Beomgyu was drying his hair while looking at the mirror then he turn off his hair dryer and place it back on the right spot .

He turned and his eyes caught up the sleeping Taehyun, who was looking handsome even though he was sleeping.

He smile and softly strokes Taehyun hairs. Then suddenly Taehyun open his eyes and glance at him .
"What do you think your doing" he asked in his deep tone and somehow it made Beomgyu frustrated.

"N-nothing, just" Beomgyu move away his hand from Taehyun hair and look away . Taehyun rolled up to the other side and stretched his arms .

"I don't know you get shy too" Taehyun mumbles and look at him with a smirk and beomgyu know Taehyun just get to know his weakness.

He curse himself at mind for doing that and now Taehyun will try to win over him but he is not giving up also .

"So what, I am a human too who have emotions to show" Beomgyu replied, trying to keep his cool in front of Taehyun but the older chuckled making Beomgyu more nervous.

"I am going downstairs" Beomgyu said and was about to left but Taehyun grab him by the wrist and pull him at the bed then pinned him between his arms .

Beomgyu eyes wide open looks like they will come out any moment. Cheeks painted in red as he felt his cheeks heat up .

A sharp and domestic smirk made his way on Taehyun lips as he saw how Beomgyu is getting shy .

"Your really weak if I flirt with you huh" Taehyun said more like a whisper. "Do-n't eve-en try" Beomgyu said , Stuttering his words . He felt like a dumb now for stutter his words .

"Oh~ finally I find a way to make you weak" Taehyun said as he move more closer to Beomgyu face and beomgyu was trying to move his face away .

Heart was beating like crazy when Taehyun is so close to his face . But then

Suddenly

"HYUNG!!" UNCLE- OH MY GOD WHAT DID I SAW" Taehyun fall top of Beomgyu to his side when he heard the penguin shouting like manic man .

"What the fuck are you doing here hueningkai" Taehyun asked .

"I just come to say that uncle told you guys to come quickly everyone is already downstairs for breakfast but I think you already got your breakfast" hueningkai said with a smirk .

"It's not what you're thinking" Beomgyu said with a shy tone. "Yeah yeah I know what I am thinking and what I just had saw" hueningkai said and left the room , walked down the stairs .

Beomgyu immediately got up from the bed and fix his hair and turn to saw Taehyun still smirking at him .

"You go , I will join later honey~~" Taehyun said with a wink as Beomgyu run out of the room like a cat which made Taehyun started laughing.

Time skip

After few days

In between of Taegyu things was all Chaos, none of them give up on making each other annoyed or frustrated. Right now Beomgyu is finding Taehyun all around the mansion to kill him .

Because Taehyun by accident hit the table and Beomgyu phone fall down from the table and Taehyun immediately run out of the room after that without even apologizing.

"CHOI TAEHYUN IF YOU DON'T BUY ME A NEW PHONE I WILL KILL YOU NOW" Beomgyu shout as he looked around for the sliver haired guy .

(Everyone was not home except Yeonbin and The Young's brothers)

Beomgyu stop at the middle of the hallway with hands in his hips looking for his husband.

Taehyun peak out from the curtain to saw Beomgyu standing there looking at the other side so he thought to took the chance to run away .

But when he tried to come out Beomgyu turned and saw him Taehyun eyes widen and he run to the other side ."YOU! WAIT" Beomgyu run after Taehyun.

Yeonjun was coming from his room and he get confused when he heard the noises coming from the front.

Taehyun come and hide behind Yeonjun, pulling him at the front to use as shelter.
"What happened why you guys are running at the hallway" Yeonjun asked .

"Hyung Beomgyu is mad now and I will explain later just save me" Taehyun said still hiding behind the older .

"I will not let you go even if you hide behind him" Beomgyu said and try to catch Taehyun but Taehyun again run away and beomgyu again started to chase him.

In being hurried, Taehyun push Yeonjun away then run to the other side . Yeonjun bumped into someone and it's was Soobin.

Soobin hand land on Yeonjun waist and Yeonjun hands on his shoulder when they bumped with each other.

They , both was staring into each other eyes for some moments until soobin pushed Yeonjun away and walked away without even saying anything.

Yeonjun just stood there looking at his back then shrugged off it and went to the direction Beomgyu and Taehyun went .

---------

_________

Hello blue Luvies how are you all. Hope you guys enjoy this so don't forget to vote and comment 🐱

Love u ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 400 11
20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his bf and...
87K 6K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...
64.5K 6.3K 59
12, January 2023 | kriingkles "Kill me, Choi Yeonjun. Make me suffer like you always wanted me to be." "Should I?" "Do it, I don't care." "I save...
6.6K 490 19
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...