Angel's Devil

By Jeelvyas03

The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The perso... More

Lead Character
Other Characters
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Glimpse of next chapter
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
some important questions
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Need suggestion.
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)
new cover.
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
New covers.
chapter 44.
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue
Thank you 😊
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter 2
New story; His Vow

chapter 48

48.3K 2.5K 145
By Jeelvyas03

Advika' POV

After having breakfast with Vidhyut bhai , I  went back home and Abhimaan to his office. He insisted that he can drop me home but I refused saying that he has already taken a full day off and as his one of the important projects going on he should also Focus in it. So I will manage.

All the way home I was  thinking how can a family do this to a child, especially a mother. He always told me that his childhood is not like mine. I always thought that he must suffer with problems but never in my dreams have I thought that his own family would leave him in Jail without even a crime.

I agree he has killed a person but what do you expect from the child whose mother has left him with those people who can do anything with him just to recover their money. 

I sigh at the thought that how good he is even after going through a lot he still leaves with them. It's not that I have a problem with that. It's his choice. But if there would be anyone else in his place he would have left them long back.

I was in my thoughts when the car halted and Raghav Bhai told me that we had reached home. Yes, he sent Raghav bhaj with me saying that he can't send me here without security.  When I refused he said he himself will come so having no option I agreed.

I went inside the house. Everyone is having breakfast as it's still early. But he left because he has to work and I let him go because I don't want to come between him and his work. 

When Maan asked me I told him that I am not angry with everyone. But honestly I am furious at them. I didn't want to bother him so I didn't say anything to him. When all of them looked at me I ignored them and started going towards our room.  But halted my steps when  Choti maa spoke,

" Advika Have breakfast with us?"

" It's ok Choti ma I already have." I am not angry at her as she is the only one who helped my Maan when he needed someone. Before I can turn and go back Mrs. Rathore spoke,

" How is he ? And where were you both all night?"   Her question just raised the anger which was inside me.

" Isn't it enough for you that he is still leaving and that too happily. Ohh  you must have a problem that he is leaving happily isn't it? "  I said

" Advika you can't talk to her like this, she is your MIL " Mr. Rathore said

Yes, at the beginning I was calling him papa but now I can't call him like this. He lost all the respect I have for him.

" Please Mr. Rathore don't teach me what to talk about and whom to talk to. My presents have taught me enough. If you would have taught this thing to your wife this day would have never come."

Everyone is shocked with my way of speaking. I have never spoken in that way. Even when Maan spoke I have never supported him though I have never stopped him.

" Advika "  Mrs. Rathore tried to shout at me. And try to look intimidating.

" Mrs. Rathore don't shout, it won't help. Am I shouting, no right? You know why because I know I am right and I don't need to intimidate someone by shoughting on them. You know I always pity you whenever Maan shought on you. But now I regret that I have felt bad for women like you. You clearly deserve whatever he did or said to you."

I know I am being harsh. But I can't help the flashing of Maan crying in my arms coming in front of me. How weak he looked. I don't have a problem giving him emotional support. But then I can't remove that image from my mind. The thought of how horrified he must be and how broken he must be makes me angry. And I can't help that.

I can't even imagine what must have gone through when he was there, locked up and even after hoping nobody would come for him.

" Advika, she deserves how Hukum behaves with him. That's why we never said anything to him. But she regrets whatever happened. You are her last hope also ours because it's only you who can help us to get close to him again. Please beta don't be harsh"

This time Dadi spoke,

" You know Dadi I don't want to be harsh. I never wanted to be. But after listening to him. My love for him never let me forgive her. I just don't understand that if you love him how can you forgive someone who is ready to sacrifice her one son for another. I have only one question , Dadi , do you really love him? Because if yes then you can't forgive someone who hurt your loved ones in the most brutal way."

" Tell me  she wanted money and power in her life but who suffered for her wishes my Maan. She torched her and made her strave and at last she left him with those people. What is his fault? Why did he suffer? She wanted money but he never wanted it. You know He is in the mafia but what do you expect from a child who suffered a lot when he needed care, love and a secretary he provided to his brother. Why because his mother can't give him and on top of that he was an illegitimate son.  Can any one of you feel his pain? Can anyone tell how he must feel when he comes to know about it?

I don't have a problem with Vidhyut bhai but can anyone tell me how hard it must be for him to digest that fact? You know he can't hate him because he was not at all flute. Taking a birth was not in his control. But can any one tell how difficult a situation is for him when he realizes that he can't hate him but have you ever how hard it must be for him to love vidyut bhai even after knowing his reality? You know, loving Vidhyut bhai must be the most difficult task for him. Seeing him in front of him he must have always remembered that his mother is a cheater and not only that but he chose him over her legitimate sin.

He must be strong, he must have a golden heart but I don't have one. All you wanted him back but when when all of you were when he needed you most. Not only that after knowing the truth you let them go far when he needed family's love and support. And now when he is all ok. You wanted him back.

What all of you think of him that when you want you can leave him and when you want him back he should come to you."

I let out all my anger. I know Maan will never question them. But I can for my Maan. They just looked down not knowing what to answer.

" Bhabhi everyone knows what they did was wrong , please let go of your anger. Please…."

Devang was speaking but stopped looking behind me. I looked at him and then looked there. To my shock Maan was standing there looking blankly at me. There was no expression on his face. I thought he would get angry at how I spoke to everyone but his actions shocked me. He came to me and hogged me. I rub his back as I feel him stiff.

" I came here because I recall that the file I want to work on is here and I am glad that I came here."

He said while looking at me. And then went towards our room. I also went behind him. When I entered he was looking at the file so I stood there.

" Why are you standing there?" He asked, still looking in the file.

" I thought you will be angry in me "

He came towards me and pulled me through  waist.

" Angry for what Jaan ? Understanding my feelings or asking a question which I was never able to. Or  understanding my delima?"

I just looked at him, so he continued,

" You said all those things which I was never able to say. You know I am grateful that you came into my life."

He said while kissing my forehead. Even I wanted to kiss his forehead but wasn't able to reach so I tried to get on my tip toes but when he didn't help me by letting himself down I pouted. He chuckled at my efforts. And slapped his arm. But at last let me kiss his forehead.

Once he left for office. I was sitting in Garden that time Choti maa came and sat beside me.

" Don't you think they deserve a second chance?"

" Have you asked the same question to me if Everything happened with Maan has happened with Arav or Devang? Have you asked the same question if instead of him Arav or Devang was in jail and nobody would have come for them?"

When I questioned her she looked down. And after a while when she didn't answer I spoke,

" I will try to make his relationship good with Arav, Devang and Arya. About Dadaji and Dadi I tell him not to be harsh on them or not to be cold. You already have a good relationship. Chachaji also has a codile relationship with him. But I can't say the same about Mr and Mrs Rathore. I can't say anything when I myself can't forgive them. Then I can't expect that from him."

" It would have been if you would have helped them but let it be. What you are doing is more than enough." Saying she left.

After lunch when I talked with Meera bhabhi she invited us for lunch which I agreed to. Also asked Maan to come early.

When I was getting ready he came and hugged me from behind and asked,

" Are we going somewhere? You are getting ready and also called me to come early."

I turn myself in his arms and Circle my hands around his neck. And Said,

" Yes, Meera bhabhi called and we are going for dinner there."

" Hmm"

" Are you not excited ?"

" It's not like that. I am just thinking about that Chutku. Once we will go there you will give him all your attention. And I will be left with your brother. Who will also not let me be in peace."

" Don't call my Ansh chutku and what is your problem with my brother?"

" You don't understand you don't have any competitor "

I shook my head at him. And then kissed him.

" Don't worry I will give my all attention to you once we will return "

He smiles widely and leaves to get ready.

So here is the new chapter. Hope you like it.

Please do tell me your opinion in the comment box. Did I give justice to this part? Was Advika right to question them?

Is she able to understand Abhimaan's emotions ?

Please show your love with votes and comments. Also do follow me for new updates and stories. Also read my other story her Claim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 458K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
208K 10.3K 48
Abhimaan Singhania- CEO of Singhania group of companies. A person of whom even the devil is scared of, his name is enough to scare anyone. his own fa...
1.8M 114K 39
(Ace series- Book 1) 18+ content Shreya Arora A broken soul beyond repair. All she craves is love but all she gets is hatred by her own family. Beat...
13.7M 847K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...