The New Dragon Age

By Havingfunwithfanfic

Daemon and Rhaenyra married. Their first child was sent by the Gods to save them all. Deirys Targaryen was bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 30

7.4K 201 7
By Havingfunwithfanfic

Deirys dark side comes to light in this chapter, a little stronger and darker than on other chapters. Deirys also decides to seduce Aemond, and he teaches her something new. 😱. Sorry about the last part, it kind of got a bit out of hand. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                    Deirys Targaryen (17 years old. Meeting with Mellos.)

Deirys saw the maester tremble and smiled, she would not lie, she was enjoying his fear. After everything he had done to her family throughout the years, she was happy to have him at her mercy. Not that there would be any mercy, but he did not need to know that yet. He at least had the good sense to be frightened.

"I would like to know what you were doing in Flea Bottom." Deirys saw Mellos's throat work as he swallowed. "I would advise you to think before you lie to me, after all, we would not want you getting hurt."

"I was just getting ingredients for some of my medicines." Mellos glared at her and then at the shackles. "You have no right to do this, I am a man of the faith."

"You will learn that I will do whatever I deem necessary to protect my family." Deirys sat on the small wooden chair she had the guards bring into the room while Mellos was asleep. "Now, I want to know what your plans were for me and the rest of my family. I mean, at least those without Hightower blood."

"There are no plans, princess. I have always been a loyal servant to the crown."

"No, you have not." Deirys pulled out the small journal she had received earlier in the day and saw the maesters's eyes widened in fear. "I know you are to blame for my grandmother Aemma's death, and I do not mean because you are the one that suggested she be cut open. But you poisoned her little by little, making her lose several of her pregnancies and weakening her."

"I..." Mellos was looking at her like she was death itself, and he was not wrong.

"Again, do not lie to me. I was not asking if you did it, I already know you did." Deirys tilted her head to the side. "What I cannot figure out is how many other women in my family you have done this to. Well, maybe not you personally, but the faith. I also want to know why. Why is the faith so against us? I understand while Maegor was king, but after him, my family made sure that almost every person in the seven kingdoms would follow the seven."

"You are all an abomination." There was spit coming out of his mouth. His eyes looked at her hatefully. "You marry brothers to sisters, uncles, and nieces. You use those beasts to control the people."

"Well, I prefer to be an incestuous abomination than to be a weak, lying cunt like you." Deirys made sure to not raise her voice, at least not yet. "Now, you are going to tell me everything I want to know and you are going to tell me where I can find the rest of the proof I need."

"I will not." He spit at her and Deirys had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. Men could be so predictable. "I do not care what you do. You will all get what you deserve."

Deirys stood up and walked towards the door. There was a sealed glass container next to it. She picked it up and turned back towards Mellos, her steps slow and measured. She stopped a few feet from him and let him look at the container in her hands.

"I believe you know what this is?" Mello's eyes were filled with fear as he looked at the small insect. "During my travels, I learned that manticore poison is one of the deadliest poisons in the known world. It has to be treated quickly if the patient is to live."

Deirys opened the lid and placed her hand inside, Mellos whimpered and she smiled at him, pulling out her hand with the scorpion-like creature latched onto it. She put the container to the side and caressed the top half of the small creature. Manticores could grow much larger, but this one was just slightly larger than her hand. She took a step forward and Mellos attempted to move back, not that he could move far, he was shackled to the wall.

"This specific one has been altered, with magic." Deirys had to admit that her ancestors had been very fucked up in the head, but she could see where some of their methods might be beneficial. She was thankful that she had been shown how to use the magic her ancestor had wilded for thousands of years. "That is why he has not stung me yet, since I used my blood to perform the spell. You see, his venom will not kill you immediately, I have made it so it will cause you great pain, agonizing pain, but you will be alive for several days."

"You cannot do this! I am the grand maester."

"You are a traitor and a murdered." Deirys took a step closer. "You killed innocent women and babes. Believe me, it will give me great pleasure to do this. Unless you tell me what I want to know."

Mellos's lips tightened and he looked away, foolish man, he was many things, but courageous was not one of them. Deirys let the manticore fall to the floor and watched as it scurried to the maester. Deirys sat back down and watched calmly as the manticore stung Mellos in several different parts of his body. The man's screams echoed inside the small cell. Deirys wanted to feel bad for the man, for the suffering she was causing, but all she felt was rage. All she could see what the sad look on her mother's face when someone mentioned her mother, or the sadness in her voice when she would tell her and her siblings how much she wished they could have met her. All the sadness in her mother's life was owed to this man, who had dared to play god and make decisions on who lived and who died. Deirys returned the manticore back to the container and closed the lid. She gave it an hour, before sighing and pulling out a small glass vial.

"I can stop the pain." Deirys shook the vial, letting Mellos see what she was holding. "I have the antidote here. Give me what I want and you will be saved."

Mellos tried to hold out, but after a few minutes, he nodded desperately. Deirys handed him the vial, watching as he drank the liquid desperately. The small vial fell to the ground as the maester sighed in relief. She knew it would have lessened the pain instantly, not stopped it completely, but made it tolerable.

"Now, you will tell me what I want to know, or I will release the manticore once more and this time I will let you die."

For the next few minutes, Mellos told her everything, things she already knew and other things she did not. He also told her where she could find proof of what he had told her. Deirys stood up with the container in her hands. Mellos winced and Deirys moved away from him, walking to the door.

"What is this?" His face twisted in pain and he started sweating. "The pain is coming back, how can this be happening? I took the cure."

"You did not." There was terror in his eyes and the smile left her face. "What I gave you was a tincture that would ease the pain for a few minutes. You did not really think I would give you a cure?"

"But I did as you asked."

"You did, but you also killed several members of my family, and you poisoned my grandsire for years. You killed an innocent woman, who trusted you. You poised her and made her lose several babes, before finally cutting her open. No, you will die here, alone and in agonizing pain. Good riddance."

She walked out of the cell, Mellos screams in her ears.

*******************************************************************************************

Deirys had been able to sneak back into her chambers without anyone realizing she was gone. Well, Anari had known and covered for her, but no one else knew about her small trip. Anari had filled her bathtub with scalding hot water before Deirys had ordered back to bed. Her poor friend had been waiting for her for half the night, she deserve to get some sleep. Deirys laid her head back against the edge of the large bathtub and closed her eyes. A part of her hated what she had done, how cruel she had been. But another part told her it was justice. How many women in her family had lost babes throughout the years? How many had died after giving birth or during the birth? The citadel had almost ended the Targaryen line, and they had done it in the cruelest possible way. Her grandmother Alyssa had died after giving birth and her father and her grandsire Baelon had been devastated. Her grandsire Baelon had never remarried. Her father still missed his mother, she did not know how he would react once she told him the truth. Then there was her mother, who had lost her own mother so young. Deirys shook her head, no, what she had done was justice, the maester deserved it. He should be made to suffer as her family had suffered.

Deirys heard a noise and lifted her head. The noise was coming from the side of the wall where the entrance to the secret tunnels was. Deirys frowned and sat up a little, the hot water lapping at the skin underneath her breasts. She looked to where her dagger was next to the tub, but before she could reach for it she heard the footsteps and smiled. She would know that sound anywhere.

"I want to know where you have been and before you say you were here I know that is not true, beca...." Deirys's smile turned mischievous as her uncle stopped dead in his tracks, his mouth open and his eyes moved between her naked breasts and her face. "Uhm."

"I hope you are having a pleasant night, kepus. " Deirys stood up, watching as Aemond followed the water's path down her body. She liked the way it made her feel. She stepped out of the tub and walked towards him. "I did not know you were looking for me, I would have gone to see you had I known."

"Is not a problem." He still looked like he had been hit over the head.

Deirys stopped in front of him, their bodies touching. She reached a hand and caressed the side of his face, running a finger underneath his eye patch. Deirys trailed a finger down his face and over his lips. Aemond had always started their dailiness, and he always gave her pleasure beyond belief. He was adamant not to take her maidenhead until after they were wed, but as he had shown her there were other things they could do. Aemond was always the one to bring her to completion, he never did anything for himself, at least in front of her, and she owned him, she also wanted to know what he would look like, lost in pleasure.

Before he could say anything Deirys stood on her tiptoes and pressed her mouth to his. She whimpered at his taste, pleasure sneaking through her bloodstream, fast and burning. She curled her arms around his neck and drew him closer. His answering growl vibrated against her lips and his arms sneaked around her small waist, pulling her impossibly close, so their bodies were fused together. His tongue swept inside her mouth, giving her sinful licks, that made her belly clench and her legs turned to jelly. She sank her fingers into his hair, pulling on his long locks and cradling his head to help her match his kiss. Aemond allowed his hands to glide lower until he reached her bottom. Deirys arched, gasping when he squeezed one butt cheek. He slid one of his legs between hers, putting pressure against her core. She whimpered, moving her hips, as his kiss became raw and possessive. Her breasts felt heavy and her sensitive nipples rubbed against his shirt, sending small bolts of pleasure down to her core. Her mind grew hazy when he covered one of her breasts with his palm, his fingers playing with her taut, aching nipple.

"You are so beautiful." His mouth left hers and he pressed slow, open-mouthed kisses to her neck. "You drive me mad."

"You do the same." The last word ended in a gasp as he curved her over his arm and trailed his lips lowered to the top of her breasts. She almost forgot why she started this. She could not allow him to get the upper hand. Deirys was able to get out of his hold and pushed him back. She almost laughed at the confused, almost hurt look on his face. "No, I believe this time is my turn."

Deirys touched his chest, pushing him back softly until he was closer to her bed. She then shoved him gently until he was sitting down at the edge. His eyes were still locked on her body and he would not look away. Deirys had seen some things when she had gone to the pleasure house to visit her spies. She wanted to try them with Aemond. She knew he had been with other women, and while she did not blame him for it, he was much older than she was, she did not like it either. Deirys lowered herself until she was kneeling in front of him. She parted his legs, moving between them and reaching for the laces of his trousers.

"What are you doing?" Aemond put a hand over hers and gave her a questioning look. "You do not have to do this."

"I know I do not have to, but I want to." She pouted and pressed her hand against the large bulge tenting his trousers, making him hiss. "Are you saying you do not want my mouth on your cock?"

"I am not saying anything."

Deirys loosened the laces, once his trousers were unfastened, she freed his erection, eyes widening a little. This was the first time she had seen this part of him. Aemond had seen her completely naked, he even had her cunt in his mouth, but she had yet to return the favor. Deirys licked her lips and felt him run a hand through her hair, but she did not look away from him. She shuffled forward a bit, edging closer to him, and then stuck out her tongue, licking one side of his cock. Aemond cursed and one of his hands fisted her hair. Deirys pressed kisses along his shaft, before licking the swollen head.

"Open your mouth." Aemond's tone was harsher and commanding, and his grip on her hair tightened just a little, making her entire body shiver. She opened her mouth obediently. "Now, take me deep."

Deirys twisted her body a bit, to get a better position and took the head in her mouth, she widened her jaw and pressed her head forward, making his cock slide against her tongue. She sucked tentatively at first and Aemond's fist tightened on her hair until her scalp tingled and she moaned, making his other fist tighten on the bed. She lowered her head even more but knew there was no way she would be able to take him deeper. Deirys wrapped a small fist at the base of his cock and sucked him harder into her mouth. She rubbed her thighs together to relieve some of the pressure between them. Her fist tightened around his cock and she sucked his cock, until Aemond lifted his hips, making the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. Deirys moaned again and felt Aemond's cock pulse and his moan made her core throb. Aemond moved her head, pulling her up and down on his cock, while she sucked him. She looked up at him and their eyes connected, his face was a mask of pleasure, his mouth was parted and he was breathing hard. Deirys was able to realize what he wanted and moved her head and hand over his flesh. She moved her mouth to the tip of his cock and circled the head with her tongue.

"Deirys." His tone was harsh, almost as if he was warning her. She looked at him but did not stop what she was doing. "Love, you need to let go."

Deirys took him deeper into her mouth sucking him hard and fast, while her hand tightened at the base of his cock. She heard Aemond curse and then his seed hit the back of her throat. Deirys moaned and swallowed around him, until his cock softened and she pulled back, letting his cock fall out of her mouth with a pop.

Aemond took her hands in his and helped her stand up. He was still sitting down on the bed and let his head drop on her chest, his breathing still hard and fast.

"You are going to kill me." A laugh left her mouth and Aemond looked up at her. "Your father already wants me dead and he only saw me kissing you. What do you think he will do if he finds out you were on your knees with my cock in your mouth?"

"I suggest we do not tell him." She kissed his forehead and crawled on the bed. "Stay with me, just for a little while."

"You will be in trouble if we get discovered."

"I do not see why, we are betrothed. We will be husband and wife soon."

She pulled the covers over her body, thankful that it had dried since she got out of the bath. Her eyes closed before her head hit the pillow. She felt Aemond lay beside her and wrapped his arms around her. She could not wait until they were husband and wife, then they could always sleep in the same bed together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4K 47
The gods see the world being destroyed during the Long Night and decide to fix things. Daemon and Rhaenyra had been married for less than a year when...
221K 5.7K 36
Aerea Velaryon, eldest child of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was raised to be a dutiful princess, groomed to one day marry her uncle, Prince Aegon, but when h...
24.7K 657 6
SEQUEL - READ PART I FIRST!!!! "Thus was Prince Daemon banished from his brother the King's city, and with him his niece and newborn heirs. Exile had...
258K 6.7K 20
Viserys has a vision of the Dance of the Dragons. He decides to take action before it is too late. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The r...