• Only Time Will Tell •

By jada_nb

Just read you won't regret it... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Characters!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Brief Intermission
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
*Announcement: New Story!!*
~ The Final Chapter ~

Chapter 64

560 18 3
By jada_nb

Sade's POV:

As soon as I returned to work the following week, after the fitting, Charlie and I were getting ready for a three day trip to California.

Due to this being a business trip, I needed her by my side, and to be honest, I was glad for the company.

Charlie's been my assistant for a little over a year now, and life at work has surely been better for it. Like myself, she loves organization and has an eye for detail. She's quick to sharpen everything within my trail, leaving absolutely no room or bare possibility for mistakes, and giving me the exceeding reputation I've achieved within the fashion industry so far.

Oh yes, that reminds me.

"Hey Charlie?" I called to my assistant who sat next to me on the plane, typing on her laptop.

She paused and glanced at me,

"Yeah?"

"How would you like a raise?"

"Wait huh?" she questioned, giving me her full attention now. Glancing at her from my own laptop, I humorously raised my eyebrows,

"A raise? Ever heard of it? It's where-"

"I know what a raise is Boss," Charlie chuckled. "What I'm confused about is you asking me if I want one?"

With my own shoulder, I nudged hers. "Because, you're an excellent assistant, that's why-" she sheepishly smiled, letting her head bow. "Consider it a thank you," I said, and Charlie chuckled again.

"Thanks boss, really," she said softly then looked over at me. The two of us locked eyes and I scrunched my nose at her before returning to the work before me. And after a moment, so did she.

~~~~~~~

After eight hours of straight work once we landed, day one was finally over. Day two, however, was much simpler, and Charlie and I looked forward to it.

Tomorrow, we had a meeting at 10 am, then had the rest of the day to tour the city a bit. And though Charlie was evidently excited to see however much of LA that we could, for she'd hardly visited, my sights were set on visiting a certain someone in particular.

After the meeting, I gave her a call while Charlie used the restroom up here on the thirty fifth floor.

"Hello?"

"Hi," I exhaled through a gentle smile.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Miss Harper?" Lauren asked in her british accent, and I couldn't help the smile swelling across my face.

"It may be foolish to ask, but are you in rehearsals all day today?"

"Oh no, we're only doing seven hours today, I'll be out by five."

"And is Micah still out of town?"

"Yeah," Lauren said through a sigh. "He won't be back for another week....wait, why? What's going on?" she quizzically asked.

Grinning to myself while holding the phone to my ear, I paced a bit before the floor-to-ceiling window view of the building.

"I may or may not be in the neighborhood, and may or may not be thinking of stopping by."

A fair gasp came through the phone. "Oh would you?? I could honestly use the company," she said. My grin curved into a smile.

"What time?"

"Uh, is seven alright? Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Not until 2 pm," I said, biting my lip.

"Ugh, okay great. Seven it is then?"

"Seven it is."

"I'll see you tonight?" Hearing the smile in her voice as well, I shook my head, still attempting to suppress my own. "I could also have Troy come get you if you'd like?

My smile turned enticing. "I would like, very much-" Lauren giggled,

"I now regret offering-"

"No no, too late, it's settled," I joked. "I'll see you tonight," I whispered, hearing a giggling 'bye' just as I saw Charlie out of the corner of my eye. I could only hope the call had ended for I simply dropped my hand to my side and smiled at my assistant.

"Ready to go?"

"You're about to ditch me aren't you," she eyed me whilst we walked side by side to the elevators.

"Only until tomorrow," I quipped once we stood in waiting.

Glancing at her with a smirk, it curved into a smile once I saw she was mirroring my expression. The elevator dinged, and both grinning, we entered facing straight ahead.

~~~~~~~~

I'd gotten back to the hotel, changed and napped, then woke up at 6:00. Perfect timing.

We have separate rooms, but I knew Charlie went to tour the city's attractions with a few locals and would be back after dinner with them. I made sure she knew to call me if she needed me, but I was sure she'd be fine.

Now getting ready to head to Lauren's, I sat upright in the plush white bed, then threw the covers back.

For tonight's attire, I went with simple black leggings and an oversized university tee, cut into a crop top. On my feet were gray fleece socks and black platform chuck taylors, and on my head of straightened hair was a black and white NY Yankees 47 baseball cap. I then added small gold hoop earrings to my appearance, just to feel presentable.

Good thing, I brought a tote bag within my luggage, for I put a hoodie and other necessary items in it to take with me.

Very lightly, I applied a hint of makeup to my face; mascara, a brush of the eyebrows, and strawberry lip oil was the routine these days. And with a quick once over in the mirror, a few dabs of perfume oil, and a bag check, I was out of the door.

I'd finished just in time apparently because Lauren had sent a text right then, letting me know that Troy was outside.

I smiled at the broody bodyguard once entering the black SUV's passenger seat. He shot me a mere grin before shifting the gear and pulling off as I fastened my seatbelt.

The conversation between us was short, and bare, though I didn't really mind it. Troy was a bodyguard after all, so I expected nothing less. If anything, it simply heightened his attractiveness.

When he pulled around into the gate and up the driveway to stop just before the door, he got out to open the door for me.

"You ladies have a good one now," he said, making me smile and nod while stepping out of the car.

"You too Troy," I said.

Just as he'd rounded back to his side, he waited as I ambled up the stone steps.

Before I could reach a fist up to knock on the large rectangular wooden door, it'd swung open already. My breath caught in my throat the minute I saw her, almost as if it were the first time, everytime.

Extending an excited hand to me, Lauren tilted her head with a smile,

"Hey you."

"Hey," I smiled back, taking her hand as she pulled me inside.

It surprised me that she even wanted tips on interior design for this place. It was beyond beautiful to me, and captured her essence perfectly.

Lauren quickly let go of my hand to waltz into the kitchen, and I followed behind slowly. My eyes wandered around in awe, and a grin tugged at my lips as I strolled. The sound of Lauren's voice near me drew me from my daze and I noticed her standing right before me once regaining focus.

She chuckled, reaching for my bag. "Here let me take that." I smiled while handing it to her, and bit my lip when her hand touched mine again. "Also, no shoes. Leave them at the rack by the door, if you don't mind-"

"Oh yeah, of course," I said, quickly walking back to the door to disburse of my footwear. "Honestly, I admire the rule," I called to wherever she'd gone.

I heard a laugh. "Really? Some say I'm crazy for having it."

Making my way back over to the kitchen, I sat at one of the bar stools, marveling over the counter top as Lauren picked ingredients from the cabinets and refrigerator.

"Have you eaten?" she asked, pulling me from my thoughts again. "Salmon and rice with asparagus sounds amazing right about now."

My eyebrows raised in amusement as I watched her busy around. "You cook now?"

"Oh yes, darling," she said with an accent and a smirk curving onto her lips. "I'm quite the chef nowadays."

"Whaaatt," I smiled, and Lauren did the same, nodding with pride.

"Yup. Silas has been giving me a few lessons and I learn what I can on my own."

"Oh gosh, you guys are still close?"

"Yeah," she said through a small sigh. "Quite distant, but we've kept in touch nonetheless. He's supposed to visit in about two months."

"And isn't he catering for the wedding?" Widened eyes shot up at me,

"Wait, he is?! That little imp ain't tell me shit-" I laughed, and Lauren soon smiled. "I literally just spoke to him over the phone a week ago, and he ain't say a word."

Playfully instigating, I shrugged a shoulder. "Hm, shady."

"Right??" she drew out, turning on the faucet to wash her hands.

I glanced at her and she looked at me, and we then smiled at each other.

Lauren's eyes peered into mine before she then dropped her head, pursing her lips to suppress the smile. Eyeing her as she did so, I then drew a breath and looked around the house again, mentally shaking my head.

Lord give me strength.

~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV:

Maybe including wine was a mistake for two exes who were trying to be just friends, though neither of us wanted to be. Perhaps, the suggestion, on my behalf, for its inclusion tonight was on purpose...perhaps not...

Nonetheless, we sat on the floor before the wooden coffee table in the center of my living room, playing 'Heads Up.' The TV played a 90s R&B playlist that Sade found on YouTube. The current song on was Janet Jackson's 'Funny How Time Flies.'

Right now, Sade was kicking my ass, and I was not having this shit. Usually, I'd beat her in category games almost every time, except for when I let her win because seeing her so stressed out over it was the most adorable thing to me. And even now, it still is. However, I didn't see much of it tonight, due to her kindly beating my ass at this one.

"Uh uh- your ass is cheating," I said, fed up, and shook my head. Sade cackled, scoring another round under her belt in opposition to my dramatic protest. "New game. I won't stand for this treachery-"

Sade's eyebrow humorously arched. "Sore loser much?"

"The worst-" I gave her a playful squint and she simply chuckled while shaking her head at me. "New game, and new bottle," I said, standing to my feet to retrieve both.

While in the kitchen, I searched the cabinet under the sink for another bottle, then jumped with fright once being met with Sade sitting at the island instead of the living room floor where I left her. She giggled,

"Sorry, I forgot you scare easily-"

"I do not," I lied in an offended tone.

"You do too," she chuckled. "And what game did you pick?"

Rounding the table to the corner where she sat, I stood before her as she turned to me.

"Taboo..."

Though I tried my best, with everything in me, to ignore it, it was hard to miss the simply intoxicating aura that her mere presence possessed. And not only that, but she just looked so. damn. good right now- like, oh my god.

The hat she had on earlier, though just as appealing, was now off, leaving her long hair free with these beautiful loose waves. And that, accompanied by her batted lashes, glossed full lips, invigorating scent, and that infectious smile that instantly brightened the room, I couldn't look away. Especially not with her sitting right in front of me like this, the belle of her on full display.

It wasn't until now, when I'd pulled myself from a sort of trance, that I realized her gaze matched mine. Our eyes locked, and she looked elsewhere while biting her lip.

A smirk then tugged mine in response,

"What?" I asked knowingly.

"Hm?"

Eyeing her, my smirk then deepened as my eyes narrowed. "That look," I began stepping closer, nearly between her legs while she sat on the stool. "What was that look?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Sade muttered, looking down at her lap as my right hand brushed its fingertips against her lower thigh.

My left hand placed a finger under her chin to lift it,

"I think you do," I whispered back.

Letting my left thumb trace her jaw ever so slightly, I brought my right hand up to tuck a lock of straight hair behind her ear.

Sade drew a wary breath, closing her eyes slowly,

"Lauren..."

"Hm?" I asked casually, as if I wasn't this close to her, or touching her at all.

Seemingly trying to draw some strength in defense to my movements, Sade exhaled,

"We sho-"

"You're so beautiful Sade." Her eyes opened and met mine as the back of my fingers brushed her cheek. "You know that?"

My evidently rhetorical question was met with a struggling silence once Sade dropped her head again, trying to recompose once more. And to add insult to injury, I took her hands from her lap and gently pushed them on either side of her body before creating more space between her legs for me to fit.

All I heard as I did so, was Sade's soft breathing, growing more irregular with every action I took, while music still played in the background.

My now fully open hands ran slowly up her thighs as I eyed her. All the while, she was looking down at my hands, yet didn't stop me. Then, once I leaned down to dip my head into her neck, and planted slow and soft kisses on her skin, Sade drew another pleading breath.

"Lauren..."

"Hm?" I asked again, now resting my hands firmly on the bend of her hips. They sat there, knowingly awaiting an answer before gently pulling her toward me.

Taking my right hand under her chin to lift it once more, the left went up her shirt, feeling the softness of her bare skin. Sade, seemingly torn, knit her eyebrows with emotion while her eyes remained shut once I drew back to look at her.

"Lauren, plea-"

"Tell me to stop, and I will," I whispered, brushing my thumb across her pouted bottom lip. Her eyes then peered hopelessly into mine, yet the desire behind them was undeniable. Leaning in so close that our lips just barely brushed one another's, I reached down to pull her hand into my other one. "Just say the word," I whispered again, my lips brazing hers as I spoke.

My eyes then closed once I felt Sade's lips part, and mine soon followed. Our heads did that dance again up until I took the initiative of capturing her lips breathlessly.

It'd been too long since I last tasted them and the last thing I wanted to do right now was play games.

I wanted Sade, undoubtedly. Since knowing her, that'd been the case, and engaged and all, that's still the case. Even before Micah began abusing me, that still would have been the case.

At this moment, I didn't give a damn about any consequences. All I knew was that I missed her. And I'd never stopped missing her, honestly.

I'd never stopped loving her.

By any means, I wanted Sade back in my life, and no, not as just friends. We'd been kidding ourselves this entire time, saying that's what we were. And yes, leaving Micah may be risky for my career, but I'd rather risk it than ever let Sade go again.

She was my missing puzzle piece. My other half. With her, I felt whole, and without her, a sense of emptiness had always lingered, no matter what I did to distract myself from it.

Then, now, and I think for the rest of my life, I wanted her to be with me. If nothing else, she was a must. And if that meant making some changes within my life to have her, especially changes I definitely needed, then so be it. I'd happily oblige.

Our passionate kiss had led to Sade's shirt being on the floor, along with my own. The second we'd gotten them off, our eyes sort of trailed each other's bodies, now matured yet still the same. We briefly locked eyes again, and timidly grinned, then slowly engaged in another fervent kiss.

Sade's legs had wrapped tight around my waist and, now growing tired of standing, I picked her up to walk to the couch. Still bobbing our heads as our tongues danced a familiar rhythm, my hands cupped her ass while her arms wrapped around my shoulders.

Her back was the first to hit the sofa cushions as I plopped the both of us down onto it. The second I did, my kisses had trailed to her jaw, then her neck to spend some time there since it was her favorite. The soft and labored breathing stemming from her was music to my ear's while I'd lick a spot then suck on it just before planting a soft kiss and moving to another spot.

"Mm, that feels...so...," she breathlessly muttered whilst resting her hands on my arms. I smirked against her skin,

"Still your favorite?"

"Yes.." Sade muttered, allowing a faint moan to escape her lips.

Kissing her neck one last time, I then drew back to look at her again. My eyes studied her face before I leaned in to hover my lips above her parted ones.

I kissed her briefly, and before she could deepen it, I pulled away.

Shifting my body from being between her legs to now straddling her waist, I then took both her hands in mine to pull her upright. Immediately crashing my lips into hers, and wasting no time to grant her tongue access to mine, I let my hands slide down her chest to her breasts as hers slid from my thighs to my waist.

Curving my index finger under Sade's bra strap, I slowly dragged it down her shoulder, then did the same to the other one. Our kiss remained intact, yet grew arousingly slower and deeper as my hands slid to her backside and unhooked her bra. We were so close, that it still lay between our bodies after being detached. Sade then created a bit of space between us to throw it on the floor.

With a tender gentleness, my hands instantly cupped her breast once our lips locked again. Brushing my thumbs smoothly across her nipples, I caressed her breasts with both hands. It wasn't long before it'd solicited satisfied moans from Sade, making me internally smirk.

Though my center was reaching a throbbing ache, it'd have to wait. Once again trailing my kisses down Sade's neck, I took both her hands from my waist and interlaced our fingers. Now with our hands locked, I raised them above Sade's head while leaning her back, all without removing my lips from hers.

Scooting my body down a bit to where I straddled her legs now, I kissed on her chest, then slowly on her breast, making her body arch into me. I'd suck on her nipple, then flatten my tongue across it, just before engulfing her breast within my mouth. Sade's moans only encouraged me to add more pressure as I did so. While kissing on one breast, my right hand had gone from caressing the other to sliding down her torso. My lips soon followed, and I was now pulling her by the waist into me as I kissed on her stomach.

Every kiss left me wanting more, and it was like I couldn't get enough. The way she'd arch her back whilst I pulled her into me, and the sound of her labored breaths as I hit every soft spot; it was an ecstatic feeling.

Pretty soon, my hand had arrived at the waistline of her leggings, and her hips subtly gyrated against my fingertips.

Giving a glance up at Sade, I met her darkened and sunken eyes for approval. After receiving a simple nod, I wasted no time to sit upright and take a leg off her to pull her bottoms off. I then took both her legs in my hands, pushing them back down by her knees. In awe, my eyes trailed the now bare and breathtaking body before me, and the smirk tugging my lips couldn't be helped.

"You..." I trailed, exhaling a breath while shaking my head as my eyes continued their amorous stare.

Sade grew shy, and twisted her lips while covering her face,

"Oh God, what?"

Coming out of the trance once again, I looked at her and giggled, making my way back to hover over her face.

"You're stunning, that's what," I said, taking her hands from her face to hold them in mine. My lips placed soft kisses on her fingers while I peered into her eyes.

Though Sade didn't give me a verbal response, the crease in her brow and the profound look in her eye told me everything I needed to know. I kissed her knuckles one last time before leaning in to capture her lips. Once her legs began to hug my side, my lips left hers, then made a beeline to her awaiting center.

It was practically glistening as I kissed near her inner thighs and positioned myself just before her womanhood. I glanced up at Sade, only to find her eyes already on me.

"Would you like for me to go slow?"

"Didn't I always?" she asked, arching a coy brow. With a smirk of my own, I nodded my head and simply licked my lips.

"Touché," I whispered, more to myself, before kissing her pearl slowly.

Three were planted before my tongue flattened against her folds, licking her center entirely. The gracious moan that instantly crawled from her throat had my own desire soaking through my underwear.

If she wanted me to take my time, I was all for it. It'd been the first time in years that we'd been intimate and god, did I miss it.

Even back then, the sex between us was always otherworldly. We knew each other's bodies in a way that was almost deeper than words could describe. It was more than just sex, and almost past immense intimacy. And I was beyond grateful to have it again.

Sade's moans of pleasure grew deeper as my tongue lapped her core. Feeling her back arch and her hips getting away from me as I began sucking on her clit alternately, I wrapped both arms around her thighs to pull her back in. That only made her get louder, and obscenities soon started to leave her mouth.

"Shhit," she hissed in a whisper, letting a hand fall to the back of my head while the other found one of mine as it gripped her thigh. I held it while picking up speed and sure enough she squeezed my hand, panting faint whimpers.

Sure, I could have used my hands to get her there without a doubt, but for some reason, I wanted my mouth to do all the work. It only made the reward, being her climax, that much sweeter.

Still holding her hand with my right one, I used the left to pull back her hood slightly. And just as I expected, Sade's cries of pleasure exceeded as she started running from me.

"Oh my god, Lauren," she moaned breathlessly.

Once I sent a hum through her, while still edging her hood back, not even seconds later, her sweet release was flowing like a river into my mouth. She'd gone silent, like she always did, as her body tensed, then stiffened. Taking a glance upon opening my eyes, I basked in the sight before me. Though I couldn't see her face for her head was buried into the sofa cushion, I enjoined the view of Sade's highly arched torso, beautifully round breasts, and tilted chin.

Slowing my pace, I'd resorted to feather light kisses on her pearl as she came down.

When her body started to calm and drift into a mellow state, I began kissing her inner thighs, then trailed my way up her abdomen slowly. Caressing the sides of her body, I took my time and kissed Sade's breast, chest, shoulder blade, collarbone, her neck, her jawline, and her cheek before drawing back a little to hover over her.

Her eyes were closed, with the remnants of a lone tear strewn down her cheek. Her eyebrows were knit, but in relief. She looked so light, so soft and free, and I internally smiled knowing I played a part in it.

Since Sade was still silent, and her eyes were still closed, I took her loose arms to drape my shoulders as I positioned myself between her weak legs. Lifting her up a bit, I snuck my arms under her body to hug her midsection. Aimlessly planting sweet patient kisses all over her face and chest, I then nuzzled into her neck.

"You tired?" I whispered against her skin, closing my eyes while wallowing in her soft skin and scent. I then felt a light squeeze around my shoulders, signaling her coming to,

"No," she muttered in a voice as weightless as her body. "I'm just trying to regroup, so I can one up you-" I giggled,

"Really Sade?"

Rasp filled her voice as she chucked, rubbing her hands up and down my back and shoulders slowly. "Yes- I'm lowkey plottin' on you right now, so I hope you're prepared." I laughed harder, pulling back to get a look at her.

Her eyes sat low as she grinned at me. Nothing but adoration coursed through me as my eyes took a glance at her lips, and I licked mine before giving hers a peck.

We pulled away and gazed at each other, both saying the same thing.

Sade's gaze then trickled to my lips, and she quickly looked back into my eyes before closing hers, pulling me closer by the neck. She captured them, and didn't waste time before deepening the instantly passionate kiss. A soft moan traveled from my mouth into hers as her tongue danced a fond rhythm with mine.

Before I knew it, our positions were flipped, and it was me who was now breathing shallow as Sade kissed sensually on my neck. All while sliding her hand down my abdomen to rest causally atop my womanhood, she had the other pinning my right hand up above my head, against the plush cushion. The ache down below grew deeper as Sade massaged and caressed me slowly.

She then brought her lips back up to meet mine, just before pressing her palm against my core, keeping pressure as her hand slowly went up and down. My mouth couldn't help but fall agape as moans of pleasure fairly escaped.

Sade smirked against my parted lips,

"That feel good?" Exhaling a breath with knit eyebrows, I merely nodded. She then hooked her finger under the hem of my shorts, slightly tugging them down as she began kissing near my ear. "Can I take these off?" she whispered.

Mentally, I shook my head side to side and smiled, though on the outside, a soft moan and nod was my only response.

Even still, Sade got a kick out of toying with me, knowing her touch ran me up a wall. She'd be so sweet and polite, all while leaving me breathless and aching for more.

It drove me crazy, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

After knowingly giving my breast plenty of attention, Sade then removed my bottoms before coming back to capture my lips again.

Her fingers sat at my entrance and I knew then to hold on for dear life.

She had a thing for letting her fingers do all the work while she'd watch my face contort in pleasure, and would kiss my agape lips as I'd moan breathlessly into her mouth. Her rhythm would pick up or slow down, depending on how I reacted to her movements, but she always knew just the way to get me there. It was just only a matter of how long she wanted to drag it out.

As Sade's two fingers plunged deep and slow inside me, and I drew out an intense moan of satisfaction, only one thing was on my mind.

I never want this night to end.

~~~~~~~~

Probably the longest chapter I've written, gah damn😮‍💨.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 399 21
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐..
7.3K 243 21
read all about it<333
604K 21.5K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑...
379K 5.2K 24
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗"