HIS

By Loose_Goose84

(Will start editing mid June 2024) Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 52

17.8K 503 69
By Loose_Goose84

Life doesn't come with any manual, that's why you treat people the way you want to be treated and you do everything in your power to protect the ones you love.

The ones that disrespect, hate and ill-treat you....well, it's only a matter of time before they will fall into the same hole they dug for others, because the life we live goes around in circles.

If your foundation is built on greed and evil, your own doing will be the cause of your demise. Like a snake eating its own tail.

Sometimes we are put on this earth to remind them of that fact.

The moment I left the base was the moment I became a threat to whoever was working against Domenico.

The whole vibe of the place was totally off and even the guys at the base were acting out of sorts. They were clearly treating me like I was an outsider by constantly watching and following me wherever I went inside the building.

Domenico's parents and Marco were nowhere in sight and that was the biggest red flag. They would give their own lives to save ours. Which brings me to the conclusion that they are either being held hostage or deceased.

I just hope that everyone I love is found alive.

Which brings me to my assumption that everyone has a price and can be bought. Max, however, is not the same and you could see someone was forcing him to stay in line. His eyes said it all, but I just hope that he takes the lifeline I threw his way.

Luca of all people were also different, like life just went on and there were no problems. I know all the pressure of running the Mafia is on him and that he must make sure everything functions while Domenico is out of commission.

So, I do get the fact that he's preoccupied, but he must surely know somethings up?

I knew I only had a short time to act once I left the base before someone would catch up with me. All I know is that I am 20 minutes ahead of them from my own prediction.

That's why I'm making the best with the time I have.

I take the second exit before heading into the city and drive along a dirt road until I see Demetri's men waiting for me.

They came with two black escalades with dark tinted windows waiting for me on the side of the road near an abandoned factory. As soon as I stopped, they stepped out and surveyed the area. Probably to check if anyone followed me.

Eight beautiful men dressed in black suits with muscles in all the right places stood in front of me stretching their hands out to introduce themselves.

After the introductions were established and Lev, Anton, Igor, Alexei, Pavel, Viktor, Akim, Ivan and I got acquainted they explained that they were my guards. Igor was Demetri's right-hand man and he explained how honored he was to be working with me, as I'm a celebrity. He should see me in my house clothes. It resembles homeless lady of the house vibes.

We proceeded to get into the vehicles and headed to our next venue.

After discussing our strategy in detail as we drove, I started to think about the unborn child I'm carrying and the fact that there has been no time to properly digest or enjoy the fact that I'm carrying a life within me.

I have been shot, almost raped and had to bitch slap someone and this little nugget decided to remain. That's why I have to do everything in my power to make the world around him or her calm by the time this child is born.

I am taken out of my stupor when Igor announces that we have arrived in his sexy Russian accent.

Gosh, if Domenico were to hear my thoughts now, I would be in deep shit.

The door is being held open for me as I exit the vehicle and make our way to the door of the Restaurant. The name Dylan's is printed on the door and is held open for me as I walk in with four of the guys following behind me. The other four stood guard outside.

As soon as we entered all the patrons' eyes were on us. Probably thinking what a lady is doing with these big humans. I could also see that to eat here had to cost a pretty penny.

The hostess gulped as she looked at us in utter fear. Yes, these guys are big and scarry looking so I understood her expression.

"Welcome to Dylan's, table for five?" she questioned as I glanced over the patrons on the floor looking for my victim.

"No need, I'm meeting my dad here and I see him over there" I say as I point in their direction. He was sitting there with his lovely wife and their lovely daughter in the far corner sipping champagne.

She just nods as I head over in their direction. Julia almost chokes on her drink as I stood next to my dad at the table. She is sitting opposite him with her daughter next to her.

There were only three seats at the table, but my guys made sure to add another one.

"Cat got your tongue?" I ask as I take my seat at the table. They looked at my new pets with horror written all over their faces.

"How honored am I to be seated at a table with my family after all these years?" I ask as I wipe a non-existent tear from underneath my eye.

"Olivia?" My dad asks, shock written all over his face.

"Yes Daddy?" I say giving my dad the fakest smile I could muster up. "Oh, and mother, love what you did with your hair. How could I forget about the best sister in the world, Sophia?" I fake gasp as if we were besties.

"What are you doing here?" Julia asks through gritted teeth as my dad's head snaps in her direction.

"Don't mind Mother dearest over there, dad" I say to my dad bumping his shoulder with mine then pouring myself a glass of water in a clean glass. I start sipping on it as the faces at the table sat in silence watching my every action.

"You know" I start off as I place the glass back on the table "I've always felt bad when I was never invited to dinners or events or anything for that matter" I say as I study my nails and them watching my every move.

"Then I realized, the day my only family died was the day my mother was murdered by Julia and her brother. Right mother dearest? So, I have not been missing out on anything really" I gave her a questioning look as my dad's face pales and starts to turn white.

"You don't know what you're talking about" Julia says while glancing in between my dad and Sophia, she probably does not want them to think bad of her.

''Yes, your brother Santiago, leader of the infamous Spanish mafia or should I say ex-leader, because I killed him with these hands" I say as I stretch my hands across the table and my dad gasp as Julia tries to lunge in my direction, but the guards prevent her from reaching me. Sophia just sits there like a statue.

"You bitch!" she whisper-shouted in order not to attract more attention as Igor held her down in her seat.

"What? You didn't know it was me?" I ask Julia but dad decides to throw a question.

"Olivia, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, nothing much dad. I also forgot to mention that Julia's brother fucked her while she lived at home, she got pregnant with my sissy over there" I point with my thumb in the direction of Sophia "then her daddy dearest kicked her out of the house for not being able to keep her legs closed"

"What? Mom?" Sophia asks with tears in her eyes.

"Yes sissy, your mother is a slut, a hoe and your uncle is your daddy, or your daddy is your uncle. Well let's not get too technical. You can just call him uncle-daddy or something" I say waiving my hand as if an irritating fly is in front of me, then throwing a smirk with a light chuckle her way.

"Shut the fuck up. You are a fucking liar. I hate you!" Julia shout in my direction as all eyes were now on our table.

"Oh, I wish it was a lie, but there's more" I say as I glance around the table. My dad is sitting with his mouth open in shock as Sophia is full on silent crying, while Julia looks at me like she could kill me.

"Seeing that you are waiting in anticipation, let me put you out of your misery" I say as I sat back in my seat crossing one leg over the other.

"You worked for daddy over here as his secretary a few years after you were kicked out. You thought marrying the rich businessman Victor Scott would take you places and would solve all your problems and your daddy would take you back again. You thought you found a baby daddy for your baby, but he was married. You offed his wife by planning with your brother because he wanted to see you happy and knew he also had some of the fault, but you were blamed alone for both of your actions"

"Stop, just stop talking nonsense. I can't take this anymore" Julia says as it looks like she's going to burst and cry any second while dad and Sophia sat in the same position.

"Oh, I'm still getting to the juicy bits" I say then continue with my onslaught.

"What pissed you off was the fact those riches you thought he had" I point to my dad "after the wife was eliminated, belonged to the daughter of the rich husband. Still, you found a way to convince your husband to work with you and steal her inheritance" I take another sip of my water.

"You know, I could never understand why my father, the one I got my features and looks from would not treat and love me as his own. Only to find out that he's not my real father"

"Olivia that is absurd!" Victor shouts as he slams his hand on the table.

"Uncle Johnathan, relax. You don't scare me anymore, I'm just relaying the truth to your wife and daughter" I say as he's starting to hyperventilate, but I don't care. My days of caring are long gone.

"Yes, Julia dearest, you are actually married to Johnathan Scott. The twin brother of Victor Scott, my real father. The same Johnathan who murdered my father to be able to act like my dad, but my mother found out who he really is, and he tried to kill her, but you were already on it. That's why he thought his plan worked, but it was actually yours that worked"

Utter silence as their vile evil works is now in the open.

"I stood up as the chair scraped against the marble floor making a horrible screeching noise "My work is done here. To each their own" I said as I walked out of the restaurant.

Leaving them to soak in their own misery is the best way to deal with them. They will be the cause of their own destruction eventually.

Now, my next task......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 146 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
1.1M 45.6K 49
๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐— ๐—”๐—™๐—œ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—ข๐—–๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ข - ๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—”๐—ก ๐—•๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ [๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฝ๐˜๐˜€] ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ก, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ A Simple girl...
2.4M 78.7K 82
Completed on 24/09/2018 Tell me who hurt you?" It was a command. I could have been afraid and probably told the whole of my traumatic childhood but I...
16.1K 328 39
He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man known as Nicola Castello says in front o...