The New Dragon Age

By Havingfunwithfanfic

Daemon and Rhaenyra married. Their first child was sent by the Gods to save them all. Deirys Targaryen was bo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 26

6.1K 191 21
By Havingfunwithfanfic

High Valyrian will be in Italics. This chapter has a bit of smut ☺️. Be kind with me, I'm still getting used to it. Aemond and Deirys have a small encounter. Aemond makes an important decision at the end of the chapter. Hopefully things will go well for them. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                  Deirys Targaryen (meeting with Aemond in the library.)

Deirys had given up on sleep, Anari had helped her get ready for bed after her bath, and they retired for the night. Deirys had spent three hours turning in her bed until she finally gave up on the idea of sleeping. She had used the secret tunnels to make her way to the library. She wanted to be alone and having a kingsguard follow her would defeat the purpose. The last two days since the trial and arrest of Otto Hightower had been difficult. Her grandsire was still trying to find an excuse for Otto, he refused to believe what was right in front of him. The only reason he had not freed Otto was because Aemond had threatened to kill him. Deirys knew that her father was dying to kill Otto, he had been enjoying questioning him. Deirys had always known that the reason her father and grandsire's relationship was not good was due to Otto. The man had been whispering poison in her grandsire's ear since he had taken the throne. Deirys hated that her grandsire had allowed that worm to turn him against his family. He should have never believed what Otto was telling him. Her father had raised an army to support his brother taking the throne.

Deirys put the book she had been reading aside and sat on top of one of the tables. She smiled for a moment when she noticed her feet dangling in the air. She was not tall enough for her feet to reach the ground. She used to hate being so small and her brothers making fun of her. Now it was just one more thing in her life. Her height did not define her, it had helped her in certain situations, it had made people underestimate her, which had been a great mistake for them and given her the advantage.

"You should not be here by yourself." Deirys looked up to see her uncle Aemond leaning against one of the bookshelves. "Bad men could try to steal you away."

"Well, they would be out of luck." She smiled teasingly at him. "I do not allow people to take me so easily. They would have to work for it."

"Would they?" Aemond closed in on her, stopping due to her legs being in the way. "And how would you stop them?"

"Have you not heard?" She took a deep breath when Aemond parted her legs, making room for himself, and stepped between them. His fists crushed the delicate silk of her white nightgown. "I have a dragon."

"Well, I do not see him here." She could feel him dragging the silk up her leg, as he leaned closer. "You should really be more careful."

"Why? Are you going to steal me away?"

"Why would I steal something that's already mine?"

Before she could answer him, he crushed their mouths together. Deirys did not hesitate to allow him entry, she enjoyed kissing Aemond, he kissed her like he wanted to devour her and she enjoyed that. Aemond did not stay on her mouth for long. Before she could fully enjoy his mouth on hers he was already trailing a path down her neck, his hands lowering the transparent sleeves of her nightgown, the deep V in the front not putting up any kind of fight. Her breast spilled free and she heard Aemond curse. Her nipples were hard points and her breasts felt heavy and swollen. Aemond squeezed both breasts in his big hands, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to drag a low moan out of her mouth. Before she could beg he drew her right nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and making her hips lift off the table. Aemond pinched her left nipple between his fingers and the moan that left her mouth was louder this time, echoing over the room. Aemond dragged his teeth over her nipple in retaliation, biting it softly before releasing it.

"You need to be quiet." He pressed a tender kiss between her breasts, before moving to the other breast. "I would not want to be interrupted."

He gave her left breast the same treatment and Deirys grabbed his hair attempting to have him stop. There was no way she could stay quiet while he did that, not that he seemed very bothered by the fact she was pulling his hair hard enough she knew it had to be hurting him. Instead, he trailed kisses lower, he followed a path down her belly, kissing over the silk, until he was on his knees in front of her. He parted her legs even wider, pushing her nightgown over her hips and her cheeks reddened. No one had ever seen her like this, she felt the urge to close her legs but resisted, she was curious about what he was going to do.

"Now, you are going to have to be silent." He moved closer until his mouth hovered just where she felt the neediest. His smile was sinful and she was a little confused, she was not really sure what he was planning to do. "We do no not need the entire castle hearing you and trying to stop me."

Before she could ask what he meant, his mouth latched onto her like he was starving. Deirys gripped his hair with one hand and snapped the other one over her mouth to stop the scream that almost escaped her. Deirys's back bowed, pleasure arcing through her entire body at Aemond's assault. His lips and tongue were voracious as they sucked and licked. Aemond groaned against her flesh, the vibrations making her hips lift, if he had not been holding her down, she would have jumped off the table. Aemond used the flat of his tongue to massage the small bundle of nerves at the top of her slit, making her bite her lip and pressed her hand harder against her mouth. His mouth drew the small bundle of nerves into his mouth and sucked on it. Stars exploded behind Deirys's closed eyes and her thighs trembled. Then tension in her body was almost too much to withstand. One of Aemond's long fingers circled her opening and he pushed it in a little, making her eyes snap open. For a moment she was not sure how to feel about it, but then he nipped the swollen bundle of nerves and Deirys's toes curled, her entire body exploding. Deirys gripped his hair so hard, for a moment she was worried she would yank it out. Judging by Aemond's moan she did not think he minded.

Deirys entire body felt like it was melting, she had never felt so pliable and relaxed. When her eyes opened Aemond was standing in front of her, a self-satisfied smile on his face as he licked his lips. Deirys gave him a sleepy smile and he chuckled before kissing her lips, this time the kiss was gentler. Once their mouths broke apart she buried her face in his neck, while he ran a hand over the back of her head. She did not think she would have any trouble sleeping now. They stayed that way for a few minutes until Aemond insisted on walking her to her chambers. She tried to tell him that she was able to walk by herself, but he would not hear of it. Once Deirys was back in her bed, she could not erase the smile from her face. She would need to return the favor soon.

****************************************************************************

                                   Deirys Targaryen (Welcoming the lords to Kings Landing.)

Aemond was fantasizing about what it would be like to kill Jason Lannister, just to stab him and watch as his blood stained the ground. He did not imagine his father would be very pleased, but the yelling would be worth it. Even with everything that had happened, his father had decided not to cancel Deirys's name day tourney and feast. He still wanted to pretend everything was normal. The feast and tourney had been postponed for one day, but they could not stop since lords and ladies were traveling to Kings Landing from all over the seven kingdoms. His father had decided to stay in his chambers today, which is why he found himself standing in the courtyard with Rhaenyra, Daemon, Rhaegon, Baleon, Visenya, and Deirys, they were in charge of receiving the guests. Jason Lannister was a pig, who thought he was a gift to all women. He had not taken his eyes off Deirys since he had gotten out of the wheelhouse. The man did not even care that his wife and daughter were present. Deirys's silver dress slung to her like a second skin, leaving her arms and shoulders bare, her hair had been done in two long braids, that fell over her shoulders, down her front. She looked beautiful, but then she always did.

"Princess Deirys, Is a pleasure to see you once more." Jason kissed the back of her hand and gave her, what Aemond was sure, he thought, was a charming smile. "Your beauty is indescribable, you even surpass your mother when she was your age."

"You flattered me, my lord." Deirys smiled, taking her hand away, which Aemond was thankful for because he was about the break the stupid lord's hand. "I do not think anyone can surpass the realm's delight."

Aemond saw his uncle glaring at Jason Lannister and smiled, he knew that his uncle had issues with the lord since he had tried to win Rhaenyra's hand years ago. Jason must have noticed because he moved quickly down the line. Aemond was happy once the greeting was over and Lannister and his family had been led away by servants. Rhaenyra was smiling at Daemon and teasing him, while Rhaegon and Baelon were trying to get the best of each other. Visenya and Deirys were speaking, but when Aemond looked up he saw Deirys was looking at him. She smiled when she saw him looking and he gave her an answering smile.

"You know, there are other things to stare at besides my daughter?" Aemond looked at his uncle, who was glaring at him. "You should try and look at something else."

"Why would I do that?" Aemond's smirk made his uncle's eye twitch. "When the most beautiful thing to look at is standing right here."

"You little shit." Daemon took a step towards him and he saw Rhaenyra put a hand on his elbow, making him stop. "I should beat you."

"I would not do that." Aemond looked at Deirys who was walking towards them, then back at his uncle. "After all, I am going to be your good son, and hopefully the father of your grandchildren."

Daemon's face got so red Aemond thought flames would come out of his ears. Rhaenyra gave him a playful glare before dragging her husband away and attempting to calm him down. Aemond was still smiling when Deirys reached him.

"Are you torturing my father?" His niece gave him a playful glare. "I wish you would stop doing that."

"Why, little treasure?" He grabbed her waist pulling her to him and making their chests collide. "Is a way to amuse myself. Your father needs his ego brought down a bit."

"And your ego does not need to be brought down?"

"No, you like my ego."

"Is that what you tell yourself?" He ran his nose over her neck, taking in her scent. "You are not that good."

"That is not what you said last night." Aemond sucked a spot behind her ear, smiling when she moaned. "You were writhing and moaning."

"Kepus." she pushed back a little and looked up at him. "You are going to get us in trouble."

"Let us go ride our dragons"

"You read my mind." She gave him a sweet quick kiss, that did nothing but heat his blood, and moved away from him. "We will need to get changed."

"I will walk you to your chambers."

They walked down the halls, holding each other hands. Aemond saw people stop and stare at them, some had surprised looks on their faces, and others appeared envious. Most of the lords that had come had their eyes on Deirys, they wanted her for themselves or their sons. Besides being the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms, she would also be queen one day. Most people who married the Targaryens wanted to have a dragon rider in their families, with Deirys, they got a beautiful woman, a future queen, and the rider of the second-largest dragon in the world. Aemond would kill every single lord in the kingdoms before allowing them to have his little treasure. She was his and she would not be anyone else's. He would have to speak to his father before his mother had another one of her crazy ideas and tried to marry him off to someone else. Because after having a taste of his little niece, he wanted nothing else, only her. He just needed to find the right time to let her know what his intentions were and make sure his father approved. Deirys walked into her chamber and Aemond followed her inside, closing the door behind him.

"I would like to speak with you." His tone must have given something away, because Deirys turned to him, a worried look on her face. Now was the right time, he would not wait a moment longer. He could not afford for someone else to get to her first. "I will talk to my father and get his approval, but first I would like to ask you something."

"Ask me what?"

"I love you." He moved closer to her and took both her hands in his. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want and have children with you."

"You are asking me to marry you?"

"Yes." He ran his finger over the bottom of her braid. "I want us to be together, I want to take care of you for the rest of our lives."

"I would love nothing else, but to be your wife."

Aemond kissed her, he could not help himself. Now that he had her approval, he would talk to his father and also with his sister and uncle. There was no way he would let all these lords think they could have her. He would need to convince his father and sister to announce their betrothal during the feast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 22.9K 112
The heart of a Targaryen was said to be one dipped in fire and blood. They ruled the skies with their dragons, danced through the flames of death and...
543K 15K 72
What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess admitted to? What happens when a child is c...
153K 3.7K 45
Before the union of Rhaenyra with Ser Laenor Velaryon, an event etched forever in memory took place when Daemon claimed Rhaenyra's innocence in the h...
8.6K 251 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." 👑 In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...