mafia's bunny boy

By vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... More

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK πŸ₯°πŸ’œ
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
a moment
new project

fam

519 18 0
By vkookieforever0613

during the lunch taehyung kept glancing on the four members, who understood the message and nodded their head and looking at each other with seriousness in their eyes with curiosity in their eyes along with fear of the situation.

after the lunch jin proposed to go on a walk in the garden to which everyone agreed.

while taehyung excused himself with the other members. the five of them went to the tae's personal cabin in the mansion at the backside.

jungkook felt odd but sighed as he understand must have important work to be done. he also noticed seriousness in taehyung's eye with something which he can't explain but something must have happened although everyone were hiding with their , there was something with the atmosphere during the lunch which bothered him. 

he really wanted to ask at that time about the problem but stopped himself as he didn't wanted other to stress more than they are right now.

suddenly shook jungkook who was deep in thought, snapping him out from his dreamland.

"huh?yes eomma"

jin looked at him worriedly 

"are you okay bun? anything disturbing you?"

jungkook shook his head, clearly his thoughts and passed a assuring smile to jin.

"i am okay eomma just a little tired after playing for hours."

jin sighed with relief .

"bun you should have earlier. we should go inside so you can rest."

jungkook shook his head and stopped jin from telling others.

"no wait eomma."

"huh what happened son?"

"it's okay, i want to walk, i missed you all."

jin smiled at him and kissed on his forehand.

"okay bun. as you wish."

jungkook also passed the smile to him.

suddenly they were interrupted by a voice.

"what is the eomma-son duo upto." namjoon asked holding both of them by their shoulder and pulling them closer in his arms.

"nothing just bonding time." jin replied.

they also wrapped their arms around him.

the trio looked like a perfect family.

"what? without me?" namjoon pouted.

jin rolled his eyes at his acting while jungkook giggled at them.

"you can also join us appa."

namjoon and jin smiled at him.

they heard voice behind them.

"but what about us huh? " jimin interrupted them.

hyeseong further added.

"you forget about us kookie." 

both of them wiped their faking tears.

namjin were done with them while heseok was laughing.

yoongi stood still while watching at jungkook.

he smiled when jungkook giggled at others.

suddenly jungkook turned around and noticed yoongi smiling at him. jungkook smiled back at him and went to him, hugging him tightly hiding himself in his embrace.

yoongi was surprised and flustered at the sudden hug but replied back by tightening his hold around the younger. he really love the maknae.

"what happened kitty hyungie?" jungkook asked softly while calming himself in his hold.

"nothing kook." yoongi replied with care and love smile on his face .

"are you tired?" jungkook asked this time looking at him with concern on his face as he know yoongi wasn't someone who show his feeling on his face.

yoongi smiled at the younger and shook his head.

"no i am fine kook."

jungkook smiled back and nodded his head.

"it's good than. don't overwork okay hyungie."

yoongi just nodded his head.

the others smiled at duo who were busy in their own world. they were happy that yoongi was expressing his feelings effortlessly now,

yoongi once suffered from animotophobia, closing all his emotions and feelings, but healed with time though it left scars all over his heart, which made him to stop displaying his emotion. members also had hard and long time before yoongi started to opened to them but still he hesitate. but they all were relieved that yoongi was showing jungkook his true raw emotion although at slow pace but it's better than nothing.

jimin smiled at lover felling proud of him and admiring the duo as he know yoongi really love jungkook and care for him like a father figure same as namjoon but hesitate sometimes to express it. he ran to them and hugged both of them tightly.

jungkook giggled at him and hugged him as well.

"okay now it's our turn to be a sweet family with a mom dad and child." jimin commented.

yoongi's eyes sparkled for a second at the statement but he composed himself though the smile on his face still linger on his face, shining bright.

"yahh are you stealing my son now huh?" jin commented.

jimin turned around sticked his tongue out at him.

"he is also my son hyung. you can't be greedy and keep him to yourself alone."jimin replied.

yoongi also mummered to himself.

"my son too." but jungkook and jimin heard him and chuckled at him.

"yes hyungie yours too." jungkook said softly to him.

yoongi blushed slightly which jimin noticed.

"seems like you are so happy now yoongs oh mr.dad." jimin teased him to which yoongi glared softly at his lover but still smiled softly

everyone laughed at them slowly joining the hug.

jungkook was really overwhelmed by the love and care from his hyungs and noona, he was really thankful to the god.

meanwhile with taehyung and four members~

they all were sitting on the couch. taehyung was settled on the single couch facing in front while the other four were on the big on in front of him.

the atmosphere inside the room was gloomy with dead seriousness lingering around them, a dark aura surrounded them with a little touch of fear about the result or outcome, the members were nervous about the situation at the base. they were tapping their feet on the floor while looking at each other with unreadable expression on their faces.

suddenly bambam break the depressing silence in the room, voicing his curiosity which was eating him inside making him breathless, fogging his mind not being being able to think something or understand. others were on the same page as well but they were reluctant to ask .

"so boss what's the situation? is everything alright  or-" he stopped his sentence in mid after taehyung sighed deeply,  from the gloominess they got to the seriousness of the situation but still hoping for the best.

taehyung started to explain them and told all the incident happened, the situation at base, about the attack on the members also who all were injured.

bambam stood from his place with teary eyes holding the rage in them after listening to the explanation.

"how fucking dare they" 

yugyeom, lisa and jennie were stunned unable to speak a word with a rage fuming inside them.

taehyung's face also  darkened with every word, murderous aura surrounding him completely. the dark atmosphere in the room increased, making it almost suffocating.

yugyeom held bambam hand controlling him.

"i know bambam i know, i too want to hunt those fucker down." taehyung asked with his dark deep murderous voice, that's when bambam snapped out. they all looked at taehyung who was completely different now , almost a bloodthirsty psycho with red eyes showing rage in them.

all gulped nervous and felt the suffocating aura, they knew what happen when tae become out of control.

lisa nervously called out for him .

"Vincent please snap out of it." lisa tried but they could see it didn't work.

they were very nervous if he became blood thirsty then no one can stop him from the blood hunt.

"yugy what about jungkook he is also here." bambam asked him silently worrying about the younger.

on the mention of his lover taehyung calmed himself a bit which surprised them as it's first time , mentioning anyone's name could calm him down as mentioning of his parents name didn't worked in the past nor their photos. Because according to the doctor his condition had some affect from their death which only increase his bloodthrist. It was also one of the reason he didn't appear before jungkook before. He had many psychological therapy. It was all good almost but it resurfaced again.

they were speechless but thankful at the same time, as taehyung didn't loose his control very often but when did, it was always the bloody war. Although it became minimal after the sessions but still he could snap here there.

About Vincent- there were times when taehyung lost his control over himself, became bloodthirsty completely in rage, although he never hurt anyone member but still he became a psycho, a completely maniac, clearing out his enemies alone, he is who everyone feared, the merciless mafia from whom everyone feared V stands for Vincent or Victory, he never failed in his work. he became a completely different person although he didn't suffered from multiply personality disorder but still behaved like one. he's the one who ruled the underworld, the king, the person who the throne belonged.

they discussed very quickly but with caution not to provoke his anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.3K 16
A new FF about Taekook for my beloved readers. This will be a very simple yet short story about a feared mafia named Kim Taehyung who seems to fall i...
14.6K 733 23
This is the story of two mafia brothers who got obsessed with poor boys. What will happen next, to find read the story. Main ship #yoonmin #taekook S...
94.7K 2.7K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
58.8K 1.4K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...