Kol slayer (coming soon)

Por Daydayrocks

Kol Mikelson Heartless monster? Or is he someone who constantly watches his soulmate die right in front of hi... Más

Cast✔️
Fun facts about Buffy anne summer ✔️
The beginning to the end of Joyce summers ✔️
The deal✔️
Hello Elijah!✔️
Rose ✔️
if you really think that Niklaus would do that, then you have a problem Eil ✔️
Katherine part 2 ✔️
The Sacrifice part 1

Katherine part one✔️

193 8 3
Por Daydayrocks

Elena convince Caroline to go with her to the tomb we're Katherine was trapped in. To get some information about her plans.

Although Caroline originally denied to help her, Elena manipulated her to do so.

#######2##

Once Elena get to the tomb and Caroline opens the door, the blonde vampire quickly leaves.

"Hello Elena," Katherine great her human doppelgänger.

Elena takes a good look at Katherine and notices that she no longer in her dress from the masquerade ball.

Which confused the hell out of Elena but for some stupid reason she didn't question, quite yet

"I want you to tell me about Klaus," Elena demanded.

"You've done your research," Katherine said surprised not think that Elena would.

"Yes, I did," Elena snapped back at the older doppelgänger, not liking how surprised Katherine sounded.

##################2##

Elsewhere

Buffy, Tweedledee and Tweedledum head toward the high school so the slayer can surprise her real favourite cousin Jeremy.

The blonde leaves Eric and Alec outside the school, while she runs in and tracks Jeremy down. So she can take him out for lunch.

She quickly runs to the office which surprisingly nobody was in. She quickly sits at the secretary, desk, and quickly looks up her younger cousin schedule on the computer that was left in.

But she then noticed the P.A system and got another idea. Instead of going to Jeremy class she would use the P.A system to call him down to her.

So that exactly what she did.

"Would Jeremy Gilbert please come down to the main office with his backpack, your being picked up early," The slayer says into the microphone.

#########2##
With Jeremy

Jeremy recognizes his cousins voice on the PA, so he grabbed his backpack and ran to the main office.

Only to see that he was right.

"Hey Jere-Bear how are you," Buffy asked her younger cousin.

Who just stares at her, before dropping his backpack and jumping into the blonde arms.  

Buffy was expecting this reaction caught him and hugged him.

"Where have you been?," Jeremy questioned the blonde.

"I've been here and there," the blonde tells Jeremy without giving him much information.

"Where are we going?" The Gilbert male asks

"We my dear little cousin are going to go and get some lunch," the vampire slayer tells her younger cousin.

Jeremy smiles at Buffy before grabbing his backpack and walking toward the school door with the blonde by his side.

Once outside the school Eric and Alec walked up to them, making Jeremy freeze. Since Jeremy doesn't know that Buffy know about vampires.

Buffy take a look at her cousin before realizing why he froze.

"Don't worry Jere-Bear, Eric and Alec won't hurt you, they don't drink from the vain," the vampire slayer tell her younger cousin.

"But there...how...," Jeremy was stunned when he finally processed what Buffy had said about not drinking from the vain.

"Yeah I know there vampire, so what?" Buffy said while shrugging her shoulders without a care in the world.

Jeremy looks confused but doesn't question it, at that point in time.

#############

Back at the tomb with Katherine and Elena

"The story of Klaus and I is very long, and tedious ," Katherine explained to her human doppelgänger sitting in front of her. Completely leaving Buffy out of her current sentence, but planing to bring some of her story into it as well.

"It goes all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria. Or was thrown out," Katherine stared to explain her life story.

"Thrown out," Elena said judgmentally not realizing or caring how rude she sounded.

My family, your true ancestors, they disowned me." Kathrine explained "but I didn't leave Bulgaria alone, a good let's call her friend joined me," Kathrine add on after a brief pause.

Who would want to go anyway with you, Elena though to herself.

Katherine continued to tell her story to Elena.

############

At the Mystic Grill

Buffy, Jeremy, Eric and Alec are all sitting at a table together.

"So how do you know about...vampire?" Jeremy questions whispering the last word.

"Don't worry about, how right know Jere-Bear just know that I do," the slayer tells her younger cousin while not giving him a proper explanation.

"But..." her younger cousin tried to protest.

"Don't worry about it," Eric spoke up for the first time since getting there.

"Understand," Alec questions with a raised eyebrow.

Jeremy finally nods his head yes in understanding.

"Ignore them, Jeremy there idiot don't listen to them," the blonde says with a smirk.

Which made both Eric and Alec roll there eyes at her.

Jeremy gives his cousin an odd look before eating a french fry off of his own plate.

"Am I allowed to ask where you have been?" Jere-bear questioned.

Buffy,Alec and Eric share a quick look with each other, before The slayer shakes her head no

"Why?" Jeremy tried to questions again.

"I can't tell you because I love you, and if you did know it would put in in danger," Buffy explained the best she could.

"Danger, Buffy why?" Jeremy asks panicked not wanting his only cousin in danger.

"She can't tell you mate, sorry," ghost Kol muttered to himself.

The Summer female quickly sends a glare toward ghost Kol before looking back at her younger cousin.

"She can't tell you," Eric and Alec both tell him.

"Okay seriously, who are they?," Jeremy asks pointing towards Alec and Eric

"There old friend of mine," Buffy tells Jeremy.

"I'm not going to get any real explanation am I?" Jere deadpans

Once again Buffy nods her head yes but Alec and Eric join in as well this time

Jeremy shrugged his shoulders having given up try to get real answers.

###########2##
Back at the tomb

So, what did Klaus want?" Elena questioned

"The same thing that he'll want from you." "He wants to break the curse." Katherine explains

"By sacrificing the Petrova doppelgänger."

"He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body." "But I had someone watch over me, making sure Klaus didn't get his way," Katherine add on after a brief pause.

"Who?" Elena asked, hoping that whoever helped Katherine would be willing to risk there lives for her as well, since it would only be far.

Katherine smirks at Elena before answering "Buffy Summers".

Elena took a second to process what Kathrine had just said before laughing at her, thinking that the vampire doppelgängers was lying.

Elena took as second to calm down before looking at Kathrine again, " your funny, know seriously who helped you," the human doppelgänger demanded

"I already told you, Buffy Summers did," Katherine tells Elena who still doesn't believe her.

"Anyways let's get back to the story, shall we?"

Kathrine then picked up from where she left off.

###########2##

Caroline convinced Stefan to go to the grill with her. So she could continue distracting him. Not knowing that she was about to see her best friend in the world sitting with Jeremy.

Caroline and Stefan both took a seat at a table.

Care-bear tried to tell Stefan about Tyler knowing her secret, but the Salvatore vampire wasn't paying attention to her. Instead he was paying more attention to Jeremy who was sitting mere feet from them.

While Caroline was waiting for Stefan to responsed about the Tyler situation, instead he questioned her.

"Who the blonde bimbo sitting with Jeremy?" Stefan questioned the blonde vampire siting beside him.

Caroline turns her head to look behind her, she sees the familiar blonde hair of her godsister and best friend.

"Buffy?" Caroline calls out.

The blonde that was sitting in front of Jeremy turns her head to look for whoever called her name.

"Yes, Care-bear," Buffy calls back to her.

Caroline squeals in excitement and stands up, fast walking toward Jeremy, Buffy, Alec and Eric.

When Caroline get to the table where Buffy is, she pushes Jeremy closer to the wall before sitting in front of the blonde who's been missing for months.

"Where have you been?" Caroline angrily asked Buffy.

"I've been here and there and everywhere really," Buffy replied.

"That's not a proper answer B, come on," Caroline complained.

Before the slayer was able to answer Stefan came over to the table as well, to question Jeremy.

"Why are you ditching school," the Salvatore vampire questioned Jeremy.

"Um excuse me who are you exactly," Buffy asked  Stefan before Jeremy could answer.

"Stefan Salvatore," the male answers her.

"Who are you, and why have you kidnapped Jeremy?" The Salvatore vampire questioned.

"I just so happen to be his older cousin thank you very much," Buffy fires back at the Salvatore.

While Alec and Eric watch there exchanged with smirks on there faces.

##############

Back at the tomb

Kathrine started to explained how Trever and Rose unwilling helped her escape from Klaus, leaving out certain detail about the escape like a particular blonde that had also helped her.

Since not many people knew about Buffy involvement with her escape, as far as Kathrine knew Klaus didn't even know what his sister-in-law did.

"What does the Petrova blood line have to do with Klaus?" Elena asked starting to get annoyed with Kathrine telling her, the whole story and not just what she need to know.

"It's really tedious but..." the Petrova Vampires start to say before cutting her self of for a brief second before continuing.

The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelgänger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelgänger reappeared, the curse can be broken," Katherine tells her human doppelgänger.

"So you ran before he killed you?" Elena asks judgmentally.

"Something like that." Katherine agrees

The vampire doppelgänger tells her human counterpart the part of the story of how she died, and turned into a vampire.

After Kathrine had told Elena that she had more or less killed her self.

There was complete silence in the tomb for a couple of minutes before Elena decided to speak.

"You killed yourself?!" Elena questioned once again judgementally while having a look of disgust on her face. Now blaming Katherine for the predicament that she is now in, thanks to her.

"Because he needed a human doppelganger," Katherine confirmed nonchalantly.

"As a vampire, I was no longer any use to him," Kathrine tells Elena without a care in the world.

"But it didn't work. You didn't really escape, you've been running from Klaus ever since." Elena throws in Kathrine face.

"I underestimated his spirit for vengeance but living in a suitcase is better than dying so you can have your blood spilled over some silly little rock." The vampire doppelgänger adds on after the human comment.

###############2##
Back at the Mystic grill

Caroline ended up telling everyone at the table that Elena was at the tomb.

Stefan left in a huff.

While Buffy was getting ready to leave as well, to go to the tomb and have a family reunion.

"Wait where are you going?," both Care-Bear and Jere-Bear questions in unison.

"I'm just going to go and do something's you both will see me again soon, okay," Buffy tells both of them.

"No not okay, you've been M.I.A for months and Trent when you show up you have these two va... ," the female blonde vampire was trying to say before Buffy herself cut her off

"Vampires? Is that what you were about to say?" The rebel slayer questioned.

Caroline just nods her head yes, since she thought Buffy didn't know about the supernatural.

"I know, don't worry," Buffy tells them before paying for her and Jeremy food and walking out of the grill. Followed by Eric and Alec.

##########2##

Back at the tomb

Katherine finishes telling Elena her life story by the time Stefan get there. Minutes later so does Buffy.

Stefan had already made it inside the tomb where Elena and Katherine are, just in time to here the last bit of her life story.

"She lying Elena," Stefan agree with the human doppelgänger when seeing her looking scared

"I didn't spin anything, Stefan. It's the truth."

"No, let me guess. You want to trade that stone for your freedom, you manipulative, psychotic bitch."

"My freedom? That's where you're wrong, Stefan. I don't want my freedom because when Klaus shows up to kill us all and he will, I'll be in the tomb, where no vampire will enter because they can't get out. I'll be the second safest psychotic bitch in town," Kathrine says taking a brief pause hearing only Buffy coming down.

"Your right and I'll be the first," Buffy says out loud gaining the attention of both Stefan and Elena.

"Like she said," Katherine says with a smirk. Seeing Elena shocked face.

"Hello Elena, Stefan, Kitty Kat," Buffy greets the three of them.

"Buffy?," Elena asks shocked still thinking Katherine had killed her.

"Yeah it's me, did you miss me," the blonde sarcastically asked.

"Of course she did Darling, I know I would," ghost Kol flirted with the blonde slayer. Which earned him a smirk from her.

"How are you..." Elena stared to asks before the blonde cut her off.

"Alive? Who told you that I wasn't?"Buffy asks confused.

"Katherine did," Elena answered her.

"Oh well, anyways just wanted to say I I'm alive and I'm back in town," Buffy tells Stefan and Elena with a smirk on her face. Before leaving the tomb.

######2##

Thank you for reading

Let me know what you think.

############2##

AN

So there is going to be a Kathrine part one and part 2.

Part 2 takes place at the cafe with Rose and Damon. And it take place a day after Elena talks to Kathrine instead of in the same day. Sorry

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
12.2K 322 23
Lily Hartman is the sweetest person anyone has met in Glenoak. Even the Camden's love her, especially one. Matt has always been in love with Lily and...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
21.4K 715 34
Evangeline Lightwood Fairchild Hart, or more known as Evangeline Lightwood is the oldest daughter to Robert Lightwood and Maryse Lightwood. She is al...