The deal✔️

Let's just say when Jenna had gotten yet another phone call, telling her that her other older sister Joyce was dead, she wasn't thinking very clearly.

Especially when they had told her that her blonde niece was M.I.A. And they had no leads whatsoever about were she was, or who she was with, or if she was even alive.

And the blonde stayed missing for just under six months, before a certain vampire doppelgänger convinced the blonde and her two vampire sidekicks to join her in Mystic falls.

###############

"Come on it would be fun" the vampire doppelgänger says trying to convince the slayer to join her

"No my aunt could see me." The blonde answered. "Then what I'm stuck seeing two of you." Buffy added on. Referring to Elena sharing the same face as her.

"Rude" Katherine mutters to herself.

Eric and Alec walk in at the perfect moment, to be able to send a glare at the doppelgänger words.

"Hey Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumb how are yeh?" Katherine greets with a smirk on her face, not even bothered by there glares anymore. Since she is super used to it by know.

Buffy just smile at her two vampire brothers in all but blood, protecting her from Katherine.

Nither Eric or Alec answer her.

"Okay then" Katherine says before looking back at the blonde slayer.

"Come on it'll be fun, and you'll be one step closer to getting Kol back." Katherine says, not quite realizing her mistake yet.

Within seconds Katherine is pushed up against a wall with a hand around her throat. Courtesy of the slayer.

"Don't talk about him," the slayer hiss.  That when it clicks into Buffy mind, the real reason Katherine wants her to go with her.

"That's your plan isn't?" The blonde questioned Katherine.

"You and I both know that he won't hurt a hair on your pretty little head" the doppelgänger defends herself, while still being held against the wall.

Eric and Alec where standing by making sure, Katherine didn't hurt the blonde. The moment she did the two of them would step in.

"But your planing on handing myself and Elena over to him, for your freedom?" Buffy asks Katherine, who looks down.

"I've had enough of running B, I've been doing it for almost 5 hundred years." Kitty Kat defends herself.

"I can't let you do that tho." The blonde says sadly.

"Why because you have to protect your older cousin?" The vampire doppelgängers scoffs Before the slayer is able answer, Katherine brings up a good point. "May I just remind you who got you locked up in the loony bin in the first place" the brunette female deadpans.

"Elena" the blonde sadly answered

" exactly and know she hanging out with vampires, witches and werewolves." Katherine continues making her point. "All of which you said were real, she heard you told her parents that told your mom, which got you locked up"

"Plus it got you put on some pretty heavy meds" Eric chimed in.

"It took us a while to finally get you out of there," Alec adds on, thinking back on all of the people he and Eric had to compel.

"There not wrong darling," ghost Kol puts his two cents out as well.

"Is it team up against Buffy day?" The blonde slayer questions, while finally letting go of the doppelgänger.

"See even Kol, agrees with me, which I must say is a little weird," Katherine replies figuring out Kol must have agreed as well.

"Your telling my doppplewhore, how do you think I feel?" Ghost Kol sarcastically asks.

To which Buffy rolls her eyes at.

"And know he's more then likely insulting me," Kathrine says watching Buffy facial expressions.

Eric and Alec nod there head in agreement with the doppelgänger, even tho neither of them are able to see or hear Kol.

"How about you let me have something of yours to borrow in order to make Elena think that I've gotten to you, before she could" Katherine compromised.

"Then when the time come, the three of you come to Mystic falls," Kitty Kat continued with telling her plan.

"And what if we just screw you over by not coming?" Eric was the one to ask the question.

The question had made Katherine pause, explaining her plan.

"Or better yet what is stopping one of us from calling Niklaus right know, and telling him that both you and a human doppelgänger are in Mystic falls?" Alec asks the youngest vampire in the room, with a smirk on his face.

Eric questions may have made Katherine pause, But Alec questions had gotten her to freeze completely.

For once in Katherine life she didn't know how to respond to either of the questions.

Before Katherine could regain her composure, Buffy was taking off her necklace that is almost identical to the one Rebekah ownes. The only difference is the coulor of the stone, which is purple instead of red.

The blonde hands the necklace over to the doppelgänger.

"I promise nothing, but I will lend you this but I expect it back, so do I make my self clear Katherine" the blonde slayer explained to the brunette doppelgänger.

Katherine nods her head yes in understanding.

"Good," is all Buffy says before turning around and walking away.

Before she got very far she turned back around to say "if anything happens to that necklace Kitty Kat you'll be finding a steak in your heart." The blonde threatened, before continuing to walk away.

However Eric and Alec continued to watch Kathrine for a few moments, before following after the blonde.

############2###
Sometime later in Mystic Falls

"Any word on Buffy?" Elena asks Jenna.

"Still nothing" Jenna answers her oldest niece, sadly.

##########

Thank you for reading

Let me know what you think