Katherine part one✔️

Elena convince Caroline to go with her to the tomb we're Katherine was trapped in. To get some information about her plans.

Although Caroline originally denied to help her, Elena manipulated her to do so.

#######2##

Once Elena get to the tomb and Caroline opens the door, the blonde vampire quickly leaves.

"Hello Elena," Katherine great her human doppelgänger.

Elena takes a good look at Katherine and notices that she no longer in her dress from the masquerade ball.

Which confused the hell out of Elena but for some stupid reason she didn't question, quite yet

"I want you to tell me about Klaus," Elena demanded.

"You've done your research," Katherine said surprised not think that Elena would.

"Yes, I did," Elena snapped back at the older doppelgänger, not liking how surprised Katherine sounded.

##################2##

Elsewhere

Buffy, Tweedledee and Tweedledum head toward the high school so the slayer can surprise her real favourite cousin Jeremy.

The blonde leaves Eric and Alec outside the school, while she runs in and tracks Jeremy down. So she can take him out for lunch.

She quickly runs to the office which surprisingly nobody was in. She quickly sits at the secretary, desk, and quickly looks up her younger cousin schedule on the computer that was left in.

But she then noticed the P.A system and got another idea. Instead of going to Jeremy class she would use the P.A system to call him down to her.

So that exactly what she did.

"Would Jeremy Gilbert please come down to the main office with his backpack, your being picked up early," The slayer says into the microphone.

#########2##
With Jeremy

Jeremy recognizes his cousins voice on the PA, so he grabbed his backpack and ran to the main office.

Only to see that he was right.

"Hey Jere-Bear how are you," Buffy asked her younger cousin.

Who just stares at her, before dropping his backpack and jumping into the blonde arms.  

Buffy was expecting this reaction caught him and hugged him.

"Where have you been?," Jeremy questioned the blonde.

"I've been here and there," the blonde tells Jeremy without giving him much information.

"Where are we going?" The Gilbert male asks

"We my dear little cousin are going to go and get some lunch," the vampire slayer tells her younger cousin.

Jeremy smiles at Buffy before grabbing his backpack and walking toward the school door with the blonde by his side.

Once outside the school Eric and Alec walked up to them, making Jeremy freeze. Since Jeremy doesn't know that Buffy know about vampires.

Buffy take a look at her cousin before realizing why he froze.

"Don't worry Jere-Bear, Eric and Alec won't hurt you, they don't drink from the vain," the vampire slayer tell her younger cousin.

"But there...how...," Jeremy was stunned when he finally processed what Buffy had said about not drinking from the vain.