Fun facts about Buffy anne summer ✔️

She is the younger cousin of Elena, but older cousin of Jeremy.

Buffy the Vampire slayer is a real show that is shown playing several times. Xander is the producer and in order to keep the secret a secret Xander change a few different things when he was writing the scepted. I.E Kol being replaced by Angel.

Buffy has two special silver daggers that can stun most supernatural creaters, that were made by the Clare witches in New Orleans.

Buffy is indeed a slayer but she has two Vampire that are sired to her, due to Kol, Willow and Marcel. The two vampire are not in love with her but they are sired bonded to her. Due to her saving that butts so many times.

Buffy is the reincarnation of Kol Mikealsons soulmate.

Buffy has a tattoo of a Claddagh ring on her left wrist with the saying Always and Forever underneath it. Along with a Claddagh ring on a chain hanging from her neck. (Kol gave Buffy the Claddagh ring)

Buffy and Caroline are godsister and best friends.

Buffy Nicknames

Buffy, Buffsters, little summers (by almost everyone), Love, darling, the light to my darkness (by Kol), best friend (by Niklaus, Alec and Eric), favourite slayer ( by all of the Mikealson) the rebel slayer (by all vampires), the original slayer ( by the witches), love of my life (Kol), Angel (Kol)

Alec and Eric
Tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb (by Kathrine), the henchmen (by Niklaus)

###############

That's it for now.

Let me know what you think