Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

34

5.3K 255 300
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Next Day at Work
Employees greeted Jungkook as he became the new chairman. His cabin was renovated as he didn't want to shift to Namjoon's cabin, his dad is retired but he has all the rights to use his cabin as always.

Jungkook held the meeting with other branch CEOs. They all came to greet Jungkook but only the Jeon building employees knew how he was waiting to roast them.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I took a long time to meet you all, after all I was just the CEO like you all, I had to gather information about you to know more of each person and little bit of experience before facing the experienced people" Jungkook said.

Others smiled at him thinking how polite their new chairman was.

"I patrolled this building the day before yesterday, unfortunately I had found many black goats. Many people cheated us just sitting under my father's nose, how can we believe that the people far away from the chairman not cheat?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes looking around.

The CEOs trembled and looked at one another, Namjoon always hired someone to look after the other branch's characteristics so they could cheat but now Jungkook himself stepped in to look after them.

"Most of the people here are CEOs of different branches so let me warn you beforehand, I don't accept theft or cheating so be careful while running the company and I already found some black goats between you, they will receive the termination letters before you reach your home" Jungkook calmly said.

"Don't send your incomplete files to the main branch, you have every department in your company itself. If they're talentless to solve the simple problems then why hire them in the first place" Jungkook glared at them, especially the Delhi branch CEO who was sweating visibly.

"Hope you all follow me with loyalty, Thankyou" Jungkook joined his hand and left buttoning his blazer, leaving them dumbfounded. His words and goals are sharp and straight forward without any lacking.
--------

Tae looks at the phone from time to time, he knows Jungkook will definitely warn the CEOs and he just wants him to go calmly rather than in full fighting mode.

"I heard Mr.Jeon didn't even leave the other CEOs, god man he's think blooded" Tae heard the gossips. 

"Of course he would be, who will allow to steal in their own company, Namjoon sir is soft hearted but Jungkook sir is a total tiger, from now on no mistakes can happen in our company" Another one said.

Tae sighed looking down, why he was worrying so much about Jungkook, he is not a child he knows what to do but... he questioned himself "why my heart is beating fast whenever he does something dangerous"

Jimin held Tae's hand feeling his best friend's tensed face "Yoongi just messaged me, the meeting was over, Mr.Jeon indeed fired the people who neglected the work and warned others not to do that anymore".

Tae nods, he had to support Jungkook's decision. His fear can disappear as time flies.
---------

Tomorrow is sunday so no work. The Jeon couple are smooching on one another, late at night rather than sleeping, they don't have to wake up early tomorrow so they can sleep late. Jungkook is shirtless, only in his sweatpants.

"Enough, let me breathe" Tae pushed Jungkook lightly away from him, the older one was literally laying on him.

Taehyung was comfortable in wearing anything in front of Jungkook now, so he is wearing a spaghetti sleeve tank top that shows his tummy, whenever he lifts his hand and long skirt which reaches his ankles.

Jungkook again buried his face on the younger's neck. His hand went to the sleeve of the tank top which Tae was wearing, pulling it down exposing the shoulder. He gave attention to the shoulder area leaving the marks on the clear skin.

Tae gripped both sides of Jungkook's cheeks stopping him from moving further "You had enough of me, let's sleep" he peaked the others lips.

"Noooo, tomorrow is a holiday so... " Jungkook smirked, his hand escaped under the tank top.

Tae pushed him on the bed and sat above his man's thighs putting his knees on bed trapping Jungkook between his thighs, his long skirt rolled up showing the skin till the knees "You sneaky scoundrel, you will not give up until you get what you want, right?"

"Right, my wife" Jungkook rubbed the naked knee area, sneakingly pulling the skirt up showing the thighs and pinching it making the skin turn red.

"Ahhh you rascal" Tae rubbed his thigh where his husband pinched.

Jungkook pulled Tae on his stomach and lifted his own knees, making it like a back-resting area for Tae.

Tae smiled at it, swinging himself on the legs behind him. His finger moved up and down on Jungkook's chest and abs, suddenly slapping the chest "You have an amazing body".

"How dare you slap my chest?Let me slap yours" Jungkook lifted his hand near Tae's chest, Tae hid his softies immediately. 

Jungkook laughed at Tae's terrified face, for laughing he earned glare from his wife.

Tae bent down and bit Jungkook's nipple, the older one screamed, pulling Tae away by his hair. The bites soon turn into soft kisses, giving the open mouth kisses to the hard chest, his tongue rolled against the skin.

Jungkook left his wife's hair seeing him kissing softly, his hand sliding down lifting the top rubbing the bare waist of younger.

Tae smiled and kissed Jungkook's lips who gladly accepted the kiss and kissed back softly, he continued to suck the lower lips then took the plump one between his thin lips.

Jungkook left the poor lips when Tae pats his chest for breath. Younger looked at the magnetic eyes of his husband and hid his face on the older's neck, couldn't bear to face the eyes of other.

Jungkook laughed at Tae's reaction then patted his back, letting the boy sleep on him while he closed his eyes and hugged his wife.
---------

Taekook woke up in the afternoon at 12:30 and no one questioned them for being late. Tae is the one terrified by his sleeping habit, like he never slept till afternoon as he always had work in his home. 

Tae drying his hair after showing just with a towel around his chest, Jungkook came behind and hugged him.

"Dry your hair" Tae said by throwing a new towel at Jungkook who caught it "Dad is not home, should I give the workers leave?"

"Why?" Tae looked at him confusedly.

Jungkook gets near him eyeing his wife top to bottom, Tae felt shy and pressed his legs together at the intense gaze.

"So that we can be alone" Jungkook whispered in his deep voice, making the boy elicit a new erotic feeling.

Tae unknowingly nods being mesmerized by his husband who smiled then went out to inform the workers about the leave.

"What just happened? Why does he want to be alone with me?" Tae stood shocked, thinking about the reasons for Jungkook's behavior.

By the time he thought Jungkook came back "I told Raman uncle, he will clear the other workers" Tae just nodded confusingly, then went to the dressing room to change the dress.

Jungkook followed him "Why don't you wear a saree?" Tae jerked and looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you here?Get out,I have to change" Tae said.

"I will help you change" Jungkook lifted his hand towards the knot of the towel which wrapped around Tae, but his hand got slapped away by his wife.

"I can change myself, get out" Tae pushed the older man out.

"Ok ok, please wear a saree" Jungkook gave a puppy eyes.

"You sent the worker out and I can't cook wearing saree" Tae said his reason.

"Wear a light weighted saree and I can help you in cooking, please" Jungkook was in a happy mood, he wants to see Tae in saree.

Tae is someone who will do anything to make others happy, why not he wore a saree to make his husband happy so he agreed.
---------

Jungkook took the onions and tried to chop them, seeing the YouTube videos. He didn't even finish half of the onions but he had tears in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung's voice reached him, he looked up and his mouth hung open seeing Tae in a simple black saree with no jewels or makeup just with a mangalam and vermillion on top of his head.

"I.. was ...see ....wow you're beautiful" Jungkook can't control his mouth from complimenting the beauty in front of him.

"I know" Tae casually said, tucking his pallu on his waist, he took the chopping board from Jungkook.

"You cut the onions, I will do the rest" Jungkook said,Tae doubtfully glanced at him and nodded. 

As Jungkook said, he took the needed things for biryani and placed them one by one on the kitchen counter and followed Tae's instructions.

Tae marinates the chicken and rinses the rice while Jungkook heated the oil in the pressure cooker.

"Add the biryani spices" Tae said, Jungkook throws spices from a distance and uses the lid as a weapon to hide his face and adds the onions then sautes.

Tae hugged him from behind, he found it funny how serious Jungkook's face was while cooking, at the end they closed the cooker waiting for the whistle.

"Hope it's edible" Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse it will, my husband worked hard for it" Tae kissed the shoulder from behind.

Jungkook turned around, circling his hand around Tae's naked waist and leaned down placing a soft kiss on the younger collar bone. His hand rubbing the waist and tummy area slowly, while his lips giving a pleasurable kisses.

Taehyung breath hitched when Jungkook moved his hand under the blouse resting his hand on bra cladded bosom, he gripped his husband's biceps and moaned eventually.

Jungkook lifted his head from the neck, got near Tae's lips and their heavy breath mixed. Tae closed his eyes leaning forward to the man opposite to him, it was inch between them it would not take seconds for lips to crash but the cooker whistle disturbed them.

"Tsk'' Jungkook annoyingly rolled his eyes, his anger resulted in the mark on Tae's waist which he grabbed tightly in anger.

Tae hiccupped, moving away "It's dangerous to act like this in the kitchen" The younger one advised his husband.

"Ohh then who is the one standing in front of me closing his eyes waiting to devour my lips a few seconds ago" Jungkook taunted him.

Tae ignored tilting his head and started to prepare brinjal curry and onion raita. 

Meanwhile Jungkook eyes reading the outline of his wife's body, he licks his lips whenever Tae lifts his hand to get things from the top cupboard exposing more of his naked skin, the older one wants to squeeze that thick ass badly which jiggles every time younger walk.

"Don't stand there, help me to saute the brinjal" Tae called the other man.

"I am doing a very important job here"

Tae looked at his husband and by his look he got what was the important job he was talking about.

"Scoundrel, stop exploring me with your eyes"

Jungkook laughed and hugged Tae from behind, sauteing the pan. He put his weight on Tae getting closer to him rubbing their body together. Tae didn't push him, instead he leaned back on him, smiling.

At last Tae finished the gravy, raita and Jungkook opened the cooker lid carefully, he took a spoon full of biryani and blew the hotness away then guided it towards Tae who was hugging him from behind.

"How is it?" Jungkook's expected eyes brought a smile on Tae.

"Too good" Tae said, kissing Jungkook's cheeks continuously, making the older one laugh.

Jungkook sat on the table with Tae on his lap who was feeding him.

"Ennenga, stop it" Tae grabbed the hands which were being naughty, doing things on his tummy.

"You know what, you're such a gorgeous person I ever seen, I can't believe I got to be close with you"

"What's with you today? you're exaggerating, I am just a normal looking person"

"No, you're beautiful to the extreme that I can't keep my hands to myself" Jungkook nuzzled his nose on the younger's neck and gripped the tummy.

"Ahhh I damn sure you will leave a numerous marks" Tae said and Jungkook loosened his grip then rubbed there softly then he bent down pecking the cute belly.

"What's happening here?" Namjoon's voice heard the hall.

Tae immediately pushed Jungkook's face away and stood up then ran upstairs in a moment of minutes leaving the dad and son duo dumbfounded.

Namjoon was shocked to see changes in married couples who said children are impossible between them but romancing in the open hall. 

Jungkook sighed as he knew Tae didn't like being touched in front of others, he glared at his dad.

"What? It's your fault, you have room for yourself then why are you doing romance in the hall?" Namjoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Why did he have to come early?" Jungkook mumbled the question before following Tae, now he has face the anger of his wife.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

I am too busy to log in for the next two days so the next update will be on Monday.

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
300K 14K 41
A story of a CEO and a restaurant owner.where Taehyung is a rude & cold person,an introvert gets married to jungkook a clumsy & sweet boy,an extrover...
387K 13.1K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...