Story Of Us || Yenyul Oneshots

由 cyjyul

yenyul/yulyen oneshots, twoshots, triple shots and many shots for yenyul/yulyen nations out there! ⚠WARNING... 更多

Be Mine
At the Bar
The Mute Girl
Kang Hyeri
My Boss [part 1]
My Boss [end]
Birthday
Jealous
It's Start With A Fake Relationship
Lesson
Coward
My Boss [bonus chapter]
You Are Mine
Arrange Marriage
Stranger
Ex
Housemate
Our First Meet
Memory
Vending Machine
Bestfriend (?)
We Met On Our Wedding Day
Second Chance
Someday
Someday [end]
Library
Try
Backstreet (?)
We Met Again
Protect Her, Loving Her
Protect Her, Loving Her [end]
Blind Date
Stuck With You
Stuck With You [end]
Stay
Stay [part 2]
Stay [part 3]
Stay [end]
Stuck With You [bonus chapter]
Meet
Ex (Bonus Chapter)
Don't Go Anymore
Still Loving You
Mystery Girl
You Are The Only One
Blind Love
Mistake
It's Love
360°
약속한다 (Promise)
약속한다 (Promise) [end]
Crush
Dare
Bodyguard
Her
Someone New
Bodyguard [bonus chapter]
Chocolate Love
Cheating
Dear Inspector, I miss You
Strawberry Milk
My Hot CEO
Pepero Kiss
I've Finally Found You
The Paid Girlfriend
Accepted
Fate
Christmas Wish
Lecturer
About Us
Remember
Fight
Move On
My Home
You & I
You & I [end]
Mine
Adopted Sister
Adopted Sister [end]
Babysitter
Babysitter [part 2]
Babysitter [end]
Divorce
Hot Wife
My Cousin's Girlfriend
Her Mysterious Face
Take Care
Obsession
Forbidden Love
With You
Fixed
A Promise
A Promise [Bonus Chapter]
Kiss
Sparkling Love

My Hot Roommate

409 31 0
由 cyjyul

"Hi, I'm Jo Yuri from Busan. I'm second year student." greet Yuri cheerly to a few female in the rental house. She smiles sweetly to all of them and her smile got return in the same way.

"Hi, Yuri. I'm Kim Minju, same year with you. This is Kim Chaewon, my errr yeah.. girlfriend, one year older and this is Miyawaki Sakura, 2 years older than us. And lastly this is Lee Chaeyeon, same age with Kkura unnie."

Minju introduce them one by one and all of them smile and waved to Yuri. Yuri was shock but then she chuckles. "Girlfriend? Wow, so you are into girls same like me."

"Actually all of us are not into boys, hehe.." Chaewon scratch her cheeks while Yuri nod. "Chaeyeon unnie and Kkura unnie are a couple by the way."

add Chaewon and Yuri giggles. "So, including me there will have 5 members in this house?" ask Yuri while Chaeyeon helping her bringing the luggage inside the house.

"Thank you, unnie."

"You are welcome, Yuri."

Chaeyeon smiles and Yuri turn her attention to all of them. "Nope, actually it's 6 members." answer Sakura make Yuri feel weird and furrow her eyebrow.

"6? Where is another one?" ask Yuri again and Chaewon laugh. "The another one named Choi Yena, same age with me. She's upstairs, getting shower for a while as she just comeback home from university."

Chaewon explained as she wrap her right arm around Minju's shoulders. "And, you will be in one room with her. Got it?" add her and Yuri nod. "Yes, unnie!"

All of them smiles seeing Yuri's action before Chaewon's smile fade away. "But, Yena is not nice like us. It's not like she's bad, but she just a little bit cold and tsundere. Yet, she's so nice to people that she knew for a long time. For a person who she just know, I think it will take a time for her to accept it."

Yuri gulp and clear her throat. "Yah, you made her scared with her roommate!" said Chaeyeon and Chaewon pouts. "What? I'm just telling the truth. We already decided not to hide anything right?"

"B-But why she acted like that?" ask Yuri made Chaewon and Chaeyeon stop arguing and look at her. "Errr... her stepmom got killed by someone that she really know well, which is her father. That's why starting from there, she's so careful when it come to believing people."

Yuri's jaw drop but she quickly close her mouth and nod. "Err... You should go to your room and tidy up your stuffs. Come on, I will bring your luggage to your room."

Yuri awkwardly nod to Chaeyeon and they walk upstairs, walking towards Yena's room. "Thank you unnie... guys, I will get inside now."

All of them nod several times. "Don't think too much, Yuri. Everything will be okay." Sakura smile warmly and pat Yuri's shoulder. Yuri nod and open the door as the others walk leaving her.

Yuri take a look inside the room and she saw nobody. She then knows Yena still in the bathroom. Yuri walk inside and close the door gently.

She walk to the wardrobe and look around the room. It has a big bed and one couch, the room looks comfortable and big. Yuri then sigh seeing the bed.

"So, I need to share the bed with her." Yuri mumble alone and didn't realized, the bathroom's door was opened and the girl with silver hair walk out from the room with just wearing a black bathrobe.

"Who are you?" ask her made Yuri are shock and immediately turn around to face her. Yena raised a brow seeing Yuri and Yuri quickly look down and clear her throat.

"E-Ermmm... I-I'm Jo Yuri. Y-Your new roommate." answer her stuttering and Yena nod after that. "Oh, so you are Jo Yuri?" ask her again and Yuri nod one more time.

"You probably already know my name but I will introduce myself to you once again. My name is Choi Yena." Yuri look at Yena and smile a little because she was nervous when Yena stares at her deeply.

"S-Should I call you u-unnie?" ask Yuri and Yena just nod. "Yes." answer her and walk to the dressing table and take her hair dryer. Yena start to dry her silver hair while Yuri just look.

"So, where are you from, Yuri?" ask Yena made Yuri nervous and stuttering. "Errr... I-I'm from B-Busan. I-I transferred here because I got t-the university that I-I want." answer her and Yena nod.

"Seoul International University?" ask Yena again and yuri nod while humming. "So what are you waiting for? Go tidy your stuffs I won't bother you." add Yena and Yuri immediately nod.

"O-Okay!" Yuri replied and immediately do her job, didn't realizing Yena stares at her from the mirror yet, she smile as she felt Yuri are so funny.

Cute

CHAEWON saw Yuri were spacing out at the balcony while looking upstairs. She feel wonder and decide to lean closer to the younger, asking for a question.

"Hey, Yul. Why did you spacing out?" ask her made Yuri back to her sense as she was a little bit shock and turn to her right. Then, she smile a lottle before look down.

"Nothing, just thinking about Yena unnie."

"Yena? What's wrong with her? Did she do something bad to you?"

Chaewon ask quickly and it made Yuri chuckles before shook her head to the girl. "No, unnie. She don't do anything bad to me. It just... I feel weird. Unnie said she's a little bit cold, right?"

Chaewon nod, answering Yuri's question and Yuri sigh. "B-But, she's acting kind to me. She always asked about me and my family when I'm packing out my stuffs. She also helping me and looks so kind even she had never smile to me."

Chaewon who heard that furrow her eyebrows for a while but then she smile mysteriously and look to Yuri. "Maybe she already changed."

comment her simply before shrugging her shoulders and walk to her room, leaving Yuri alone and the girl was dumbfounded. Yuri still don't get it and she decide to not thinking about that.

She walk to her room and get inside. Yuri can see Yena already lying on the bed and sleeping. She close the door and walk towards to the bed.

Slowly, she lay beside Yena as she get inside of the comforter and stares at the ceiling. She suddenly miss her parents at Busan as this is her first time stay far away from her parents.

She try to sleep but the room are so cool and she already feel sleepy. She turn her left and close her eyes. But then, she opened it back and sigh.

After that, she can feel Yena move beside her. "Yuri? You still don't sleep?" ask Yena with her husky voice as she awake and Yuri slowly turn around.

"Errmmm no, unnie. I can't sleep." answer her and Yena look at her as she also look at Yena. "Why?" ask her again and Yuri shrug her shoulders.

"Maybe because the room is cool. I usually hug my teddy bear to feel warm." reply her and Yena nod. Then, she lean closer to Yuri make Yuri shock.

"Come here, cuddle with me." say Yena as she pull Yuri to lay in her left arm and Yuri's heart beating so fast. She just silent and follow Yena's action.

Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulders and she hugging Yuri tight. "Now, sleep." Yuri nod in her arms and look up. Yena already close her eyes so she also close her eyes, arms starting wrapping around Yena's small waist. She felt warm and calm then.

THE next day, all of them already arrived at the university as they all have a class at the morning. Yuri were in the same course with Minju.

"We have to go now. Bye guys!" Sakura waving to all of them before she and Chaeyeon walk leaving them and went to their class.

"So, we still have time. Should we hang out at the cafe for a while?" ask Chaewon to them and Yena nod. "Sure, Ssamu. Let's go." answer her and walk leaving them.

They all following Yena to the cafe, but when they were walking suddenly someone bump into Yuri make Yuri fell on the floor.

"Auchh!"

"Yah! Watch your steps, stupid!"

yell the girl and her gang just look at Yuri sarcastically. Yena and her gang also stop and Yena's eyes widen seeing Yuri. Quickly, the girl that wearing a black hoodie and a cap lean to Yuri and help the younger.

"Yuri, are you okay?" ask her gently and help Yuri to stand up. Yuri nod and yelp in pain. "I-I'm okay, unnie." reply her and Yena wrap Yuri's right arm around her shoulder.

"Yah! Next time walk properly!" mad Yena and the girl was shock. "Yena, you mad to me? She's the one who bump into me! You should mad to her, not me.."

Chaewon make a disgust face while Minju roll her eyes. The girl was about to touch Yena's wrist but Yena quickly avoid it. "Stop it, Juri! You are the one who bump into her! I won't believe you, slut!"

Juri are shock hearing Yena call her slut and she glares to Yuri. Yuri just look down and lowering her head. Without wasting any time, she walk with her gang leaving the place.

"Erghh I'm so disgusted with her." comment Minju and look at Yuri. "Are you okay Yuri? You leg seems hurt." add her and look at Yuri's leg.

"Y-Yeah it hurts but just a little." answer her and Chaewon sigh. "Yena, bring her to treat her leg. I will go with Minju first, handle about Yuri's registered." Yena nod.

Chaewon and Minju walk leaving them and Yena just silent. "Let's go." Yena suddenly lift Yuri like a bridal style make she startled and quickly wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

Yena walk to the sick room and Yuri just silent with her nervousness. After a while, they finally arrived and Yena now putting Yuri on the couch carefully. She took the first aid kit and sit on the floor.

Yuri just staring to Yena who are treating her leg very carefully and softly that made her hearts keep racing and she felt like she likes Yena. "Next time, be careful with Juri and her gang."

Yuri quickly look at somewhere when Yena lift her head up to look at the younger. "M-May I know why?" ask Yuri and Yena sigh heavily.

"She's my step cousin, my late stepmom is Japanese. She likes me for a long time but I don't like her. I hate her because she always accused me to my dad and end up I getting beat not her."

Yuri nod and feel pity to Yena, Yena must have a trauma. Yena finally done treating Yuri's leg and sit beside Yuri. Yuri look at her leg and smile. "Thank you unnie." say her sincerely and Yena just humming.

"If she kept bothering you after this, let me know. If you hide it from me.." Yena look into Yuri's eyes make Yuri gulps and Yena lean her face closer.

Their nose touched and Yuri start to become nervous as hell. "If you hide it from me, I won't hesitate to punish you." Yena smirk before biting her lower lip make Yuri want to faint.

Yuri quickly nod several times and look down. Yena still staring at her make she cannot calm down and clear her throat. "U-Unnie? C-Can I ask you something?"ask her and Yena hummed.

She kept staring to Yuri and Yuri didn't want to see her face. "C-Chaewon unnie said y-you are cold towards n-new people. B-But you a-are n-ot acting cold t-to me. W-Why?"

Yena who heard that smile widely and chuckles. Yuri heard that and went speechless, it's her first time hearing Yena chuckling.

"Are you scared with me that's why you don't want to look at me? Hmm?" ask Yena and Yuri immediately shook her head then she look into Yena's eyes.

Yena take the chance with holding Yuri's cheek and caressing it gently as their face still close to each other. "Maybe we just met each other yesterday... But can I say something crazy?" ask her whispering.

Yuri just silent for a minute. When she was about to answer, the door suddenly opened by Minju make Yena and Yuri immediately shuffle back and Yuri feel awkward.

"Yuri, are you done?" ask Minju while not suspicion something. Yuri nod and didn't look at Yena either. "Come on, we need to go to the class right now."

Yuri once again nod and Minju helping her to stand up. Minju then look at Yena and Yena also look at her. "Chaewon unnie say she's waiting for you at the cafe. Bye unnie!"

Yena smile and nod before her eyes land on Yuri. Yuri didn't even look at her and just look down. They then walk leaving the place and Yena chuckles.

"Then, I should be a bad girl for you, right Yuri?"

A week later

Yuri already avoiding Yena since this week after what happened in the sick room. To be honest, she's really scared with Yena's action but at the same time, she got butterflies and likes what Yena did.

She also keep sleeping in Minju's room make Minju and Chaewon felt weird. But Yuri respond it with saying that Yena are busy so she don't want to bother the older.

Yuri now was in front of her room that she shared with Yena, tonight she decided to sleep in her own room as she don't want Yena thought negative about her.

She twist the door and opened it. Yuri look inside the room and she didn't saw Yena makes she sigh in relief. After that she walk inside and want to close the door. Suddenly, someone push the door quickly and also push Yuri lean to the door make Yuri shock.

She gulps seeing Yena with just wearing a sport bra and a long trouser with her hair not tying up. "U-Unnie.." Yuri mumbled and then she can heard Yena lock the door.

"Why did you avoiding me for a week?" ask Yena as she lean her face closer to Yuri. Yuri was panic and nervous so she lowering her head but Yena touch her chin and lift her face up, making their eyes meet.

"Answer me, Jo Yuri." add Yena seductively and Yuri become stutter. "I-I... I-I d-don't know.." answer her and Yena raise a brow. "Don't know? Are you serious, Yuri?" ask Yena again and Yuri nod.

"Hmmm... that's weird, right?" ask Yena and playing with Yuri's hair while Yuri just looking at her nervously. Yena then tucked Yuri's hair behind her ear and held her cheek softly.

"You know what? I miss you so much.. You avoiding me and I didn't see your face for a week... and it really drives me crazy, Yul." say Yena and lean closer, making their body pressed together as there was not having a gap anymore.

Yuri hates it when Yena start to become like this, it's because she likes the way Yena act to her. She got butterflies and she can't wait for Yena's next move.

"What should I do to you since you were avoiding me, hmm?" Yena ask herself while touching Yuri's eyebrows, slowly down to her eyes, then her nose and lastly her lips.

Yuri try to breath properly and she start to speak. "U-Unnie.. I-I'm sorry okay? I-I won't doing that a-anym-ore."

"Okay, I believe that. But I should punish you a little. Don't worry, it won't hurt but maybe you will like it." after that, Yena press her lips on Yuri's lips make Yuri was startled and freeze.

Yena's right arm are holding her cheek while her left arm wrapping around Yuri's waist, pulling the girl closer. Yuri couldn't help but to like it, she likes it when Yena become possessive like this.

Yuri just let Yena kiss her and then after a couple of minutes Yena break the kisses and look at Yuri. Yuri opened her eyes and they look at each other. "You like it, huh?" ask Yena whispering.

"I-I will go to sleep now." Yuri shyly smile and pushing Yena's body gently and Yena slowly step back. Yuri lay on the bed and turn to her left and close her eyes, biting her lips hardly.

Yena smile seeing Yuri's action, she knows the younger are shy. Quickly, Yena walk and wear her shirt and lay beside Yuri. Yuri realized it and hide her smiles while Yena, she turn her body to Yuri and stares at Yuri's back.

You really drives me crazy, Yul

YURI walk alone to her locker to get some books. She opened her locker and want to grab her book but suddenly someone pull her hair aggressively make she yelps in pain.

Juri smirks as she close the locker and hit Yuri's head on the locker make Yuri scream in pain. "Hey, bitch." call Juri and still didn't let go her grips on Yuri's hair.

"W-What do you want? L-Let me g-go!" shout Yuri and Juri laugh. "Let you go? Will think about that. Listen here carefully, bitch." say Juri and hit Yuri's head on the locker once again.

Yuri flinch in pain and her eyes got teary. "I know you are her roommate and I also know you are new here. So act like a new student and stop go near to Yena! She's mine and leave her alone!" mad Juri and her friends smirks seeing Yuri's condition.

"Let me go, Juri! It's hurts!" reply Yuri also mad. Leave her alone? No way, dude! Yena is only Yuri's. "Ahh so you don't want to listen with my words, huh?" add Juri and smirks.

"Should I give you a lesson?" ask her and look at her friends. "Bring her to our place." say Juri and push Yuri to her friends. She walk leaving them with her friends dragging Yuri while Yuri try to free herself.

**********************************************

YENA opened the door and look into the room. She sigh of relief when seeing Yuri was lying on the bed with back facing her.

"Yuri? Where did you go? Me and the others are so worry searching for you. Why did you go home early?" ask Yena and sit on the bed, looking at Yuri. Yuri clear her throat and wipes her tears secretly.

"N-Nothing. I just don't feel w-well so I go home early." lied her and Yena furrow her eyebrows. "Eo? But Minju said you didn't come to class." Yuri close her eyes and sigh.

She just silent. Yena can feel something's off so she silent for a while before smirks. "You hide something from me, am I right?" ask her all of a sudden make Yuri shook her head. "N-No." reply her.

"Then, turn facing me." say Yena and Yuri didn't obeyed her. Yena smirk again and she touch Yuri's shoulder but suddenly Yuri yelp in pain make Yena was shock. "What's wrong, Yuri? Tell me!" mad Yena.

Yuri slowly wake up and her tears fall down. She turn facing Yena and Yena once again shock seeing Yuri's face that having many bruises. "Fuck! Who did this to you?" ask Yena feeling mad and Yuri look at her.

"U-Unnie.. It's h-hurts.." tell Yuri and crying after that. Yena feels hurt in her heart so she quickly touch Yuri's cheeks and once again Yuri flinch in pain.

Yena's eyes got teary and she bites her lips hardly. Without saying anything, she stand up and walk to take a first aid kit in the wardrobe and sit in front of Yuri closely. She didn't say anything and just treating Yuri's bruises.

Yuri just looking at Yena and Yena realized it. "Tell me, Yul. Who does this to you?" ask Yena gently and Yuri was sobbing after that. "J-Juri, unnie." tell her and Yena was pissed off so bad.

"She told me t-to stay a-away from y-you but I-I refuse. S-So, she pull me to her p-place and beat me with using a s-stick." explained Yuri and it made Yena's blood boiled up.

"Open your shirt, I want to treat your bruises." say Yena, her voice are holding from cracking and Yuri gulps but she still obeyed Yena. She slowly unbutton her shirt and pull it out, leaving her with her sport bra.

Yena gritted her teeth seeing the bruises on Yuri's body and without wasting any time, she treating the bruises full of careful and gently. Yena will make sure Yuri didn't feel the pain and Yuri did.

"It's done." tell Yena and she lean closer, helping Yuri wearing her shirt back. Yena held Yuri's face and kissing Yuri's bruises on her face softly make Yuri shock and her heart beat fast.

"I'm really really sorry for what she have done to you, Yul. Beat me if you want. I will accept it." Yuri feeling weird and she shook her head. "No, why should I? It's not your fault, unnie."

Yena deeply sigh and bite her lips hardly, so hard until it almost bleeding. Luckily Yuri saw that and touch Yena's lips, stopping her from doing that. "Your lips will bleeding, unnie. Stop doing that." warn Yuri and Yena look at her.

"It feels so hurt, Yul... Seeing you were like this." Yuri fakely chuckles and smile sadly to Yena. "Thank you for treating my bruises, unnie." say her and hugging Yena carefully. Yena smile and return the hug also carefully.

JURI'S WRIST getting pull by Chaeyeon and Juri are shock. Chaeyeon pull her to the rooftop while she screaming loudly. "What the hell is wrong with you, Chae? Let me go!"

Chaeyeon just silent and she push Juri until Juri fell on the floor and yelp in pain. Then, she lift her head up and saw Sakura, Chaewon and Minju.

She laugh sarcastically and stand up. "What do you guys want?" ask her and cross her arms over her chest. "Why did you attacked Yuri?" ask Sakura mad and Juri chuckles.

"Ohh so she told you guys huh? That bitch... Well, I don't want she snatch what's mine, Kkura. Yena is mine." answer Juri and Chaewon laugh.

"Yena you heard that?" ask her and Juri was shock so she turn away and saw Yena were standing behind her. Juri gulps while Yena smirks. "I'm yours? Excuse me? Guys, am I the only one deaf?" ask her and the others shrugged their shoulders.

"I guess all of us are deaf, Yena." answer Chaeyeon and smirk to Juri. "You beat Yuri using the stick, huh? You beat her until she have too many bruises and who are you to do that to what's mine?!"

Yena yell and Juri look at her disbelief. "Yuri is yours? No! I'm yours, Yena!" mad Juri and Minju show her disgust face together with Sakura. Yena roll her eyes and look at her gang. Then, she nod.

"What Yuri got, you will got it too. And what Yuri felt, you will feel it too." Yena said and take a baseball's stick make Juri's eyes widen. All of Yena's gang also holding the stick and lean closer to Juri.

"Y-Yena, no..."

Yena smirks and lift her stick up. "This is for Yuri!" add her before beat Juri several times, with no pity on her face.

YURI opened her eyes and she saw Yena's face that were smiling to her so she smiles back and slowly wake up. "What times now, unnie?" ask her and Yena chuckles.

"It's 8 at the night, Yul. You were sleeping too long maybe because you are tired and got no enough rest." answer Yena and Yuri nod while stroking her hair back weakly. "Are you hungry? I made this porridge for you." add Yena and took a bowl of hot porridge.

Yuri who saw that smiles and chuckles sweetly. "Unnie, I'm not sick. I'm just getting beat but now it's not hurt anymore." say Yuri and Yena squeak before she mix the porridge well.

"For me, you are sick. Now, let's eat you must be so hungry." Yuri obeyed Yena and Yena blew the hot porridge slowly before feeding Yuri carefully. Yuri eat that and feel the porridge are so tasty.

"You made this?"

"Of course, I made this special for you."

Yuri laugh a little and Yena who saw it smiles widely. She continues to feed Yuri until the porridge are gone. Yuri gulps the water before Yena wipes Yuri's mouth.

"I will go downstairs to wash this first. If you wanna continue your sleep then sleep." Yuri just silent watching Yena as Yena put the bowl and the glass on the tray.

"Unnie." call her and Yena look at Yuri while humming. "Yes?" ask her and all of a sudden, Yuri lean closer and peck on Yena's lips.

Yena are stunned with Yuri's action and Yuri look at her after breaking the kiss. They look at each other before Yuri smile. "Thank you, for treating me very well." say her and sat properly.

But then, Yena lean herself closer to Yuri and kiss her lips made Yuri was taken aback but just for a while before she smile and return the kiss softly. Yuri cupped Yena's cheeks and biting Yena's lower lip slowly.

She lay on the bed with Yena moving on top of her, still didn't breaking the kisses and the room are full with their kisses sound. Yena slip her tongue inside Yuri's mouth and play her tongue together, Yuri moan softly.

Their lovely moments get interrupted when Minju suddenly open the door and shock seeing them. "Oh my god!" she shout make Yena and Yuri startled and broke their hot kiss.

Minju closed both of her eyes and scoffs. "Next time, lock the door lovebirds." mad her and walk to take the tray on the desk. Yuri's face got red while Yena roll her eyes.

"Leave." said Yena and Minju nod. "Yes, of course! Go fucking each other but before that, lock the door first.." Minju reply before close the door loudly.

Yena chuckles before looking at Yuri who are blushing. "Should we continue?"ask her and Yuri are panic. "L-Lock the d-door first." answer her and Yena immediately jump off and lock the door.

She run to Yuri and went on top of Yuri making Yuri gulps but she just silent, acting normal. "I love you." confess Yena and it makes Yuri spontaneously smiles.

"I love you too." reply Yuri and Yena didn't hesitate to kiss Yuri's lips again. Slowly, she lean closer and captured Yuri's lips and this time, Yuri didn't waste her time to kiss Yena back.

[4537 words]

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.5K 20
[COMPLETED] What will happened if Jo Yuri, an excellent student have to married her enemy, Choi Yena, the troublemaker and always bothered her? 📌WA...
22.7K 1.8K 39
"Jo Yuri, marry me!" - Choi Yena "Hell no! You are selfish! You just wanna it for your own goodness!" - Jo Yuri Where Choi Yena has to marry Jo Yuri...
34.8K 268 11
One shots on all the Attack on Titan ships. It's gonna get steamy up in here.
10.4K 1K 26
[COMPLETE] When Jo Yuri, who comes from wealthy and rich family have to transferred to her hometown, which is Busan because of her result in exam tha...