Nirvasan - The First Act (Com...

Por Aspire1983

❣️❣️❣️ Recognitions❣️❣️❣️ #1 in heartbreaker (19/08/2023) #1 in inner-struggle (18/11/2023) Summary "It's ama... Más

Disclaimer
Character Development
Chapter 1. The Maiden turned Queen
Chapter 2. Shri ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 3. Home rebound
The Leads
Chapter 4. Made for each other?
Chapter 5. Lucky to have you
Chapter 6. My Pia
Chapter 7. Trustfrated!
Chapter 8. Don't mess with the Mrs.
CouCou! (Peekaboo in french)
Chapter 9. Old friends, new bonds
Chapter 10. Mate for life
Chapter 11. Move on!
Chapter 12. Let me Go!
Chapter 13. Heal for her
Chapter 14. My Friend!
Chapter 15. The Next move
Chapter 16. Not mine, anymore
Chapter 17. Closer to the truth.
Chapter 18. Inhumane act!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 19. The wedding begins
Chapter 20. My Love
Chapter 21. My guardian angel!
Chapter 22. Her Purity!
Chapter 24. My Wife.
🌟Author's Note🌟
Chapter 25. Mr. & Mrs.
Chapter 26. Welcome to the Family!
☹️Short Break☹️
Chapter 27. The new VC
🌟The Second Act🌟
Chapter 28. Care for me?
Chapter 29. Makes me stronger!
Chapter 30. Flashback or back in a flash?!!
Chapter 31. My Sara
Chapter 32. Hari
Chapter 33. Blood, sweat and tears!
Chapter 34. The Devil takes a backseat!
Chapter 35. Lies behind the truth!
Chapter 36. Help is on the way!
Chapter 37. Let's Break up!
Chapter 38. The truth is revealed!
Chapter 39. I will love you forever!
🤔Queries = Answered👍
Teaser!!!
🌟 Attention 🌟
***Author's Note***
✨✨Important Note✨✨
✨✨Important Notification✨✨

Chapter 23. ShriPia

293 12 8
Por Aspire1983

Pia felt the vermillion fall on her forehead to her face. She looked at the person who managed to do this act without a thought.

"You want her married! There! She is! Happy!!" Harish then grabbed his Pia's wrist and walked out of the venue.

He pulled her in the car and cupped her shocked face saying

"No one will insult you anymore! No one!! You got that!!!" he then hugged his Pia crying his heart out.

Abhishek saw the way Pia just walked away from him without saying a word and accepting her fate.

He threw the Jaimala and strode off cussing at the foolishness of the event.

Rashmi was happy at the bold move that Harish managed to pull. She looked at Hardik breathing heavily and smiled.

Hardik clutched her wrist and walked happily outside to check the enraged Harish and his shocked Pia.

Harshvardhan has never been so proud of his grandson. He got up from his seat clutching his walking stick and told his right hand to take him home. As he had to make preparations, to welcome the new bride.

In the car, Pia was still not recovered from the shock of getting married brusquely to Harish.

As he backed and looked at her. He saw his dream that had come true with a blink of an eye.

He looked at her vermillion filled forehead and her eyes which were teary.

He felt so happy at his achievement that he moved closer to kiss his new bride.

Knock! Knock!

He stopped and looked outside to see his brother and Rashmi calling them outside.

A happy looking Harish came out to be hugged by his brother and a smiling Rashmi.

Rashmi then hugged her friend who ruffled her hairs.

"So," Rashmi asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"So!" Harish answered back biting his lips. Hardik grabbed his brother's shoulders happily, but then remembered Pia.

Rashmi understood his look and told Harish to take her home to relax.

Rashmi moved inside the car and hugged a still shocked Pia.

"Don't worry, cupcake. Now everything will be fine. You have your Shri with you to protect you. No one will harm, hm? I will come to Joshi house in my car. Ok. um... since we need to welcome our new bride, hm? Gosh, I am so happy for you, cupcake. I love you so much," She kissed Pia's forehead getting teared up.

As Rashmi got out of the car, she informed the boys that she would reach the Joshi household to help Grandpa in preparing for the bride welcoming ceremonies.

Harish blushed at her remark and nodded his head for her care.

Rashmi caressed his cheeks tearing up. He hugged her to console her.

Hardik left with Rashmi and told Harish to reach on time to Joshi household as Grandpa would be waiting for his angel.

Joshi Residence

Nithya's room

Nithya was getting frustrated at the foolishness that her 'son' managed to pull under the pretext of protecting her innocence.

She slapped her forehead and was cussing at Pia for ruining her 10 years plan.

She never thought that the person that she was driving away from the house would land up as the new bride.

She hated her bad luck and started throwing the pillows everywhere.

"Why are you getting angry at such a small problem, hm?" The person who entered her room mocked at her actions.

"Easy for you to say. You will not be the one to handle her up close. Sheesh!! Why!! Why my stupid son had to marry her?!! He could have run off to Australia as he had planned with that friend of his!! Dumbo...." Nithya broke the vase on top of the coffee table earning a hearty laugh from her visitor.

"*sigh* See! This is the difference between an older generation and a younger generation. You are thinking of her as a hindrance to your plan. Whereas I think she is the perfect candidate who would help in turn to ruin your 'son' *snicker*" the person munched on the grapes that were styled on the fruit bowl.

Nithya came closer to the person and asked "How?!!"

The person looked at her with an evil face and spread the blue print of the plan that would make the saviour – the destroyer.

Dadu was standing on the doorstep to welcome his angel with the thali of flowers and oil lit lamp.

He had waited for this auspicious day for so long.

His angel, his guardian will be finally in this cursed house to save them from the evil clutches of the demon.

The car stopped in the front porch. Harish looked at Pia who was trying to regain out of the shock that happened in the hall.

He pressed her hands slowly to make her look at his loving eyes.

They came out of the car to be blessed by Dadu who was smiling with happy tears.

Pia went ahead to slowly kick the auspicious rice bowl to make her entrance into the Joshi household.

Rashmi then placed the plate filled with the red vermillion water and instructed Pia to pass her feet through the plate.

Pia walked with her vermillion covered feet all the way to her Shri's room followed by her well-wishers.

Harish clutched the hands of Rashmi who instructed him to make her feel at home.

"Shri, I know that the way you got married is not right. But even though, she is your wife now. Your responsibility. So, you should take good care of her. Her needs are more important than yours. Her mental state is now somewhat shattered. You need to revive her from this jumble and make her realise your love for her. I hope you will not disappoint me?" Rashmi advised him like a good friend to earn a small laugh from him.

"Rashmi. I love her. I would rather sacrifice my feelings than make her cry. She has gone through a lot. I will not let any harm reach her. It would have to pass through me to get to her. Don't worry. Your cupcake is safe with me," Harish clutched her hands tightly making his promise for her safety.

He then closed the door and looked back at her.

Pia was zoning out at nowhere not realising her present state of mind.

"*inhales deeply* I am so happy that you are here. In my room. As my wife. *laughs* Finally we are together, Pia." Saying so he hugged her snuggling in her neck.

Pia shaked her eyes violently taking in the information that her Shri gave.

"No," She whispered making him back a little.

"What!!" Harish saw her look at him with a shock.

"Why?!! Why-why di-did yo-you marry me? huh?!! Why? Tell me, WHY?" Harish was taken aback by her revolting nature.

He caught hold her shoulders to calm her. But she jolted out of his hold and got up covering her face.

She was breathing heavily and struggling for air. She turned to look at her husband to get her answers.

Harish was sitting on the bed confused. He tried to understand her aggressive behaviour.

"Shri, why did put the vermillion on my head, huh? Why?!! Tell me?" Pia asked him who was not understanding her words.

"Pia! What are you saying? I did it, because...coz...they were insulting you...you heard what all they said about!! Those nasty words!!! I mean what do you expect me to do, huh?!! I did what I thought was right!! that's all!!" Pia mocked at his words and breathed a huff.

"That's all, huh!! Shri, you married me!! I am your wife!!! I was supposed to be married to Abhi...NOT YOU!!!" Pia pointed her index fingers at him widening her eyes at his foolish words.

"Pia, Are you not understanding, huh?!! I saved your dignity!! They were all insulting you with their harsh words of you being... *deep breaths*. I did what I thought was right!!" Harish got up looking straight in her eyes.

"Right!! how could I forget, hm? You wanted an excuse to marry me, huh? Bring me here! Make me your wife! Right?!!" Pia charged at him who was now getting pissed off at her false accusations.

"You think so low of me, huh?!! That I would go against your will and forcibly marry you, huh? Pia I am better than that! At least I had courage to do what I did? What about your Abhishek, hm? He did nothing but stood like a rock!!!" Pia's eyes shaked at realising that Shri was correct.

Why did Abhishek keep quiet?

Why didn't he retaliate to the words thrown at her?

Why did he not object to Shri putting the vermillion on her head?

She then heard the bang noise of the door closing.

She then thought to recall all the things that happened in the past two days.

💞💞💞💞💞
Hello my dear Readers

Hope you are liking the story so far❤️

Do Support me with your precious comments ❤️

Lots of love 💖

Take care 💖

If you liked the chapter, kindly click the star ⭐ button below to show your support ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

322K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
329K 23.7K 29
❝You can give yourself a second chance too.❞ x After being shattered, Falak Kulkarni expects no light. Walking in seemingly endless darkness, she tri...
13.5K 902 11
Four Brothers and One Sister! A sister who stayed with her mother away from her brothers. She saw and went through enough in her life at a young age...
3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...