always been you| javon walton

By yourmom-1890

Isabella is a fun laid back girl to be around, when her mom told her they were moving she didn't care knowing... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 (part A)
chapter 18 (part B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
rest in peace
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64

chapter 47

1.5K 15 123
By yourmom-1890

hair curled or hair straightened?
me: i love when my hair is freshly straightened
                                 (isabella's point of view)
"ow you dumbass." i pushed javon away from me with my hand when he pinched my nipple too hard.

"i'm only trying to love on you." he says placing another kiss on my right boob.

"don't pinch just kisses." i whispered. biting his finger playfully when he brought it to my mouth.

"your big ass head." i pinched his ear.

"i don't understand what the need to bully me is." he rolled his eyes.

"because you don't ever do anything about it. pretty soon all us girls in the house are gonna bully you." i told him.

"your mom would never." he gasped jokingly.

"okay maybe not her but me and ella? yes" i scrunched my nose at him.

"ella likes me more then you." he said and kissed my shoulder.

"that's probably true. just the other day she told me i haven't hung out with her in a while so saturday. me you and ella are hitting the nail salon and mall." i told him leaving no room for disagreements.

"she's so spoiled already." he sighed.

"that's how my mom is. it's not that bad, look where it got me." i raised my eyebrows at him smiling.

"nowadays guys are horrible just imagine in 30 years. when she gets her first boyfriend." he said placing another kiss, but this time on my cheek.

"30 years." i laughed at his over exaggeration.

"i know that's too soon, i say she waits for 40 years."

"javon be serious, at least the next 10 years. she'll be 15 and probably in a relationship or talking to boys, or girls. whatever she prefers." i said making him look at me crazy.

"absolutely not, she isn't allowed to date. and the earliest she can is when she graduates high school. then and only then can she be in a relationship." he said not giving me any kisses or affection anymore.

"javon when was your first girlfriend?" i asked him trying to get him to understand that it's normal to date at 15.

"this is a trick question, im not answering it." he said starting to get up and out of my blankets.

"it's not a trick question i'm serious." i told him.

"like 15 almost 16." he mumbled.

"see it's normal for teens to experience a relationship at 15." i made my point.

"yes it is, but for her no. she can't even look at boys. unless it's around us adults." he turned his face away from me not wanting to hear me protest.

"why you stop loving on me?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

he comes back into the blankets with me and continues to rub my boobs. because i complained they were sore this morning.

i let a soft moan out when he places one of my nipples in his mouth.

he licked around my nipple before sucking it into his mouth.

"don't do this to me unless you're about to fuck me." i whined to him.

"i'm sorry baby" he muttered plopping my nipple out his mouth and giving my neck a kiss.

"and you call me a tease." i say pouting.

"you are a tease, i can always look but can't touch. do you know how much you drive me crazy?" he wrapped his hand around my neck, making me look up at him.

"do you know when you grab my by the neck it turns me the fuck on." i say looking up at him making eye contact.

"so perfect." he mutters to himself. as he runs his freehand up my hip and onto my waist.

"i got you a gift." i panted out to him. he paused all movements from him kissing up my neck.

he looks at me and smiles.

"what you get me?" he asked

"it's special, so i was hoping if maybe we can go to the park and have a little picnic date." i asked him.

"yeah, we can do that. just give me an hour." he said starting to get up and he quickly put his shirt over his head.

"why, where are you going?" i asked confused.

"gonna go buy you a gift real quick." he said slipping his shoes on.

"babe you don't have to, this gift is for you and me." i told him trying to reason.

"let me go buy you a dress real quick then." he said

"i already have a dress, and i love it." i told him again.

"that was an excuse to go and buy you something, but are you sure?" he asked

"cause i don't want it to look like i don't take care of you." he said walking towards the part of the bed that i'm sitting on.

"yeah, i just need to get ready before we go." i told him putting my shirt on my body before making my way to the bathroom.
***
"the fuck is this shit?" javon asked picking up my beauty blender.

"it's to blend stuff out like this." i picked up my liquid blush and put some on my cheek before blending it out with a beauty blender.

"so you beat your face with it and it makes you look good?" he questioned.

i nodded my head agreeing to what he was saying.

he goes behind me while i'm sitting on my chair. he looks at himself in the mirror and smiles before he starts to throw practice punches to my head. he's not actually hitting me he's just pretending to, and he ducks sometimes indicating he's dodging hits too.

from who i have no idea. i think it's just a boy thing. because my dad always did it to my mom and me to mess with us.

"javon if you fuck up and accidentally hit me, i'm gonna beat your ass. i'm not even playing with you." i warned him.

"i'm not gonna hit you." he furrowed his eyebrows punching the air harder like he's really into the fight.

"i'm almost done." i told him before i curl my lashes, and add on my false lashes on top.

i apply my Dior lip oil before getting up and going to my closet.

i ordered a sage green flow sundress the other day, for this special occasion.

i put on my sandals. i grabbed my phone, the box from my closet, and my purse before making my way upstairs.

i gave javon the basket so he can carry it. i went to the kitchen and cut some strawberries before putting them into a container. i also put some grapes and blueberries in a container.

"can we pick up some food on the way?" i asked javon

"yeah." he agreed carrying the blanket and basket.

"okay." i smiled and grabbed the basket from him so i can fill the basket with the containers of fruit.

"oh where are you going looking all pretty." my mom asked.

i go up to her and hug her. while in the hug i whisper in her ear.

"i'm telling javon i'm pregnant." i make sure to whisper lowly.

she pulled away from me and smiled, before placing a kiss on my cheek.
***
setting up the blanket on the floor and placing our food down we start eat while we have conversations.

"so how long is giselle staying at your house?" he asked placing a fry in his mouth.

"i don't know, i don't mind her staying for as long as she needs." i shrugged stealing one of his fries. even though we both have fries i wanted one of his. even if we get the exact same thing, for some reason when it's his, it just taste better.

"how jaden doing, i saw his tiktok, of batting practice." i said.

javon slightly laughed after i said that.

"did i say it wrong." i smiled.

he nods his head 'yeah'

"you saw him practice batting." he corrected me.

"you know what i meant." i pinched his nose.

it's the same thing.

"how you do on your math test." he asked me sipping his iced sweet tea

"i got an A+" i toothlessly smile at him.

"that's my girl." he placed a quick kiss on my lips.

not only did i get butterflies from his saying that. i also got horny.

"can i try yours?" i asked him.

"babe we got the same thing." he said.

"but yours taste better, i think mines messed up" i pouted.

"how would you know how mine taste you didn't even eat it." he asked me confused.

"because yours just looks better." i told him

"here." he sighed. switching our chick- fil-a  sandwiches.

i smiled happily and took a big bite of the sandwich.

"better?" he asked. i nodded happily and continued to eat my sandwich quietly.

"i like this park, it's nice." he said looking around.

i hummed in agreement, to tired to talk because of all the chewing i'm doing.

"what's in that box?" he asked pointing to the black box i saw he glance at multiple times already.

"your surprise." i told him pushing the gift more behind me.

"when you gonna let me open it." he asked as we finished our food, and started throwing it in the bag.

"right now give me a second." i told him setting up my phone to record and moving all the food and bags out of the camera view.

i press the record button and grab the box from behind me.

i smile at him and hesitantly give him the box.

"wait, i'm nervous. okay open it." i told him, feeling my stomach start to hurt from how much i thought this could go wrong.

he slowly takes the lid off and looks inside the box.

he goes quiet and looks up at me.

me being all emotional my eyes start to water already.

he looks down to the box and back up to me multiple times before his mouth starts to open.

his mouth moved like he's trying to say something but can't form any words. 

"your pregnant?" he finally asked.

i nodded quickly before letting the tears in my eyes fall down my cheeks. 

"i'm gonna be a dad?" he said quietly kinda like he's asking himself.

"i'm gonna be a dad." he repeated with more emotion in his voice.

he quickly wrapped his arms around me before picking me up off the floor.

he stands and starts to jog around with me in his arms, not being able to keep his excitement in.

i wrap my legs around him tightly not wanting to fall, my head tucked in his neck.

he runs back to where all of our stuff is at he sets me back down.

"i could do fucking backflips right now." he breathed loudly.

"you have no idea how happy i am right now." he told me.

he leaned in towards me and kissed me.

multiple times. one after another.

"your pregnant with my baby." he says looking at me in the eyes and smiling.

"our little family." he whispers

i see his eyes start to water.

"babe, don't cry, your gonna make me cry even more." i said bringing his face to my chest and hugging him.

"you make me so happy already, and now your giving me a baby." he said.

"who else knows?" he pulled his face to look at mine.

"just my mom and giselle." i told him, wiping the tears that are on his cheeks.

"thank you baby, i love you so much." he said placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"i'm gonna love you and our baby so much." he said placing his hand on my flat belly.

well at the moment it has a little pouch to it, but that's only because i just ate. not cause of the baby. he or she is still very tiny.

"i'm gonna take care of both of you. i promise." he said kissing me again but more passionately.

"when are we gonna tell my parents?" he asked me.

"i want to wait until we get an ultrasound picture so they know this is for real." i told him nodding my head

"okay." he agreed with me.

"i love you so fucking much." he said taking ahold of my chin and kissing me with so much love. i could feel the love through the kiss. every ounce of emotion in the kiss.

"how many kids do you want?" i asked him pulling away from the kiss, just curious on his answer.

"as many as your willing to give me, i'll never tell you no if you want more kids." he said

i grabbed my phone and turned it off. i forgot it was recording.

"you look so sexy right now." he said licking his bottom lip.

"if we weren't in a park i would have slapped the fuck out of your ass." he said looking at my butt from where i got on my hands and knees to reach my phone and turn it off.

i sat back down next to him.

"this right here is the reason i'm pregnant." i said pointing in his direction.

"nobody told you to be this sexy." he said placing a piece of hair behind my ear.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: pls let me know how i did on this chapter.

Also please pray for me i have an interview for my first job tomorrow and i'm so fucking nervous.

2,265 words

give me ashtray or javon walton book recommendations!

follow, vote, and comment plsss

Don't be a silent reader🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 913 64
This book is complete but I'm currently in the process of editing all the chapters. When 18 year old kiara has to move away from home to LA her lif...
3.6M 96K 51
"ONE BROKEN GIRL. FIVE POPULAR BOYS." ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ It's funny how life can be amazing at one moment t...
223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...