daylight - robby keene

By maddieluvrs

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... More

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 11

1.1K 22 5
By maddieluvrs

daniel had called daphne and robby out to the dojo the next day after the tournament to show them around in daylight.

daniel uncovered the cars so that robby and daphne could get a better look at them.

"woah. mr miyagi gave you this?" robby asked.

"yep. best birthday gift ever." daniel said nodding his head. "haven't had much of a chance to get down here lately." he added.

"something tells me there's a can of wax in our future." daphne says running her hand through her hair.

"don't worry, we've got plenty to do before that." daniel says sighing.

daniel gets daphne and robby to begin to pain the fences, continuing to hand them the paint. daniel shows them every move that they need to know to understand real miyagi do.

daniel makes robby and daphne get in the mini lake to place plants on top of a wooden floating surface.

"this water is so cold dad." daphne says and daniel chuckles. "just keep moving, you'll be fine." he says as robby and daphne begin to try and keep the plants balanced on the rig.

"no no robby slide yours back a little more." daniel says making sure it's perfectly balanced between daphne and robby.

at the end of the day they all stand at the entrance and look at the perfectly clean dojo that they have been spending their whole day working on.

as they drop robby home and daniel and daphne walk into the kitchen after being out all day.

"hey." daniel says walking into the kitchen with daphne behind him.

"hey, the hard workers return." amanda says smiling.

"i gotta tell you it feels great to get my hands dirty again." daniel says walking over to anthony kissing the top of his head as daphne sits down opposite him.

"hey, where's sam?" daniel asks amanda.

"she's upstairs, she still pretty torn up over her breakup with miguel." amanda says continuing to cut the vegetables.

"i hate to say i told her so." daniel says grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"daniel." amanda says raising her eyebrows at him.

"what? i'm supposed to be upset that my daughter has broken up with cobra kai's top bully?" daniel says shrugging his shoulders.

"nah, i was friends with miguel before he joined cobra kai and he is a sweet boy. he was just taught a very wrong way. i'm sure he'll come around again." daphne says crossing her arms at the table earning a look from both of her parents.

"i'm with dad on this one." anthony says and daphne kicks him under the table.

"thank you anthony. hey you know what? why not this summer, you ditch summer camp and join team miyagi do, you can train with daphne and robby?" daniel says walking over to him.

"please no." daphne says covering her face with her hands.

"is it still chores or is there any actual karate?" anthony asks his eyes not leaving his game.

"now, chores are apart of it. if you start with different-" daniel starts before he gets cut off.

"i'll stick with camp." anthony says and daphne throws her fist in the air as amanda chuckles.

"good choice anthony, good choice." daphne says before standing up.

"we all know you don't want me there so you can spend private time with robby." anthony says before daphne begins to walk away.

"bye." daphne says walking up to her room.

the next day robby and daphne are in the dojo again with daniel. daphne standing there watching daniel try to fix a shelf as robby pulls out a drum from a box below him.

"careful, that drum saved my life." daniel says pointing at it.

"sorry, i didn't mean to touch it." robby says putting it back. all daphne could think about was how adorable he is.

"nah, it's just a toy. then again not everything in miyagi do is always as it seems." daniel says smiling at him.

robby eyes something before walking over to it, daphne turns around to see what he looking at then smiling when she sees it's mr miyagi's medal of honour.

daphne follows robby over and stands behind him as he looks at it and daniel joining the other side of him.

"that's the medal of honour. the highest honour awarded by the u.s. military." daniel says and daphne smiles.

"i didn't know mr miyagi was a war hero." robby says.

"yes, he was." daniel says nodding his head.

"guess it wasn't all bonsais and kata." robby says smiling.

"what are these?" robby asks walking over to the writing on the wall.

"i'm glad you asked. first rule of miyagi do karate." daniel said pointing at it.

"karate is for defense only." daphne said walking over to them.

"i'm glad you remembered." daniel said smiling down at the girl.

"second rule of miyagi do karate." daniel said, daphne cut him off before he could finish.

"it's all about the first rule." daphne said causing a smile to appear on both of their faces.

"i guess mr miyagi could make an exception for cobra kai. i mean when my dad finds out what we're up to-" robby starts before daphne cuts him off.

"ooh let me guess, let me guess, he would be pissed." daphne says laughing.

"yeah you pretty much got it." robby said smiling at the girl who smiles back at him.

daniel had brought daphne and robby to the department store to grab a few things for the self.

"mr larusso, it's over here." robby yelled causing daniel to walk over to where robby and daphne were standing.

"that's a deck screw. we could use that to hang the shelf, but then the screw would be doing all the work." daniel said to robby. everything he was saying went in one of daphnes ears and out of the other. she had no idea what was going on.

what snapped her out of his thoughts was when daniel and robby turn around to look at somebody and daphnes eyes follow where there's were.

she looks up and sees johnny lawrence walk eyeing all 3 of them. "johnny." daniel sighs causing robby to look up and death glare his dad.

"whoa. larusso auto?" the worker says walking over to the 3. "chopping prices! psh! psh!" he says mimicking daniels commercial.

"i love that commercial!" he says chuckling.

"hey, you look just like him. is this your son?" he says pointing at robby and then back at johnny.

"what's going on, my names raymond." he says smiling.

"hey man, put the glass on a loading dock. give me a second." johnny said.

"oh, for sure!" raymond says before eyeing the 3 again and then walking away.

"what are you guys doing here?" johnny asks walking over to them.

"just working on a little project. that's all. you?" daniel says looking at johnny. daphne looks over at robby who's eyes are very intensely stuck on the man infront of him he has to call dad.

"same." johnny replies. "give me those, i'll go pay. meet you by the car. come on daphne, let's leave them to talk." daniel says beginning to walk away.

"see ya johnny." daphne says trying to lighten the mood before following her dad.

after daniel pays daphne helps him put the items in the trunk of the car, as they begin to close the trunk they see a very angry robby walking towards them.

"are you okay?" daphne asks. "how did it go back there?" daniel asks looking at robby.

"same way it always goes. he cares more about his rivalry with you than he does about me." robby says walking towards the car door.

later sam told daphne she wanted to join miyagi do. daphne told her how robby and daniel were at the dojo together and they could go and tell him.

as they walk up to the dojo daniel smiles when he sees sam there. "do you guys have room for another?" sam asks as daphne stands next to robby.

"yeah." daniel says smiling.

"house looks great. fence has been painted and the deck has been sanded. does that mean i'm off the hook?" sam asks.

"uh, no we will find something for you to do come on over here." daniel says smiling as the pair hug.

"alright, not even been open 24 hours and i've almost doubled my rosters." daniel says as sam stands on the other side of robby.

"i've got a good feeling about this. you guys should all get some rest because this summer, you're gonna be spending a lot of time out here all together." daniel says.

daphne turns to look at robby however she sees that him and sam are already looking at eachother, she quickly turns her head and looks at the ground fiddling with her rings before they all head back home.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

ok i'm definitely making sam and robby a thing but i promise it's all to make daphne and robby stronger in the end. i have a really good idea for what will happen with them after the school fight. i'm also thinking about maybe having daphne open up to sam about how she feels ??
anyways until next time 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
21.3K 942 21
extended summary inside! in which bowie woods had always been the only thing robby keene ever needed until karate came back to the valley βͺ robby ke...
7.4K 281 17
❛ always remember, uh-huh, the burning embers. i vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the great war. ❜ κ’°πŸ₯‹κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡... κ’± β†·πŸ–‡ j...
206K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...