daylight - robby keene

Af maddieluvrs

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... Mere

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 9

1K 25 1
Af maddieluvrs

it's a saturday and daphne and sam had to go to a p.s.a.t prep.

after the test daphne waited for sam outside.

"hey how did you find it?" daphne asks and sam smiled. "i think it went ok." sam said and daphne nodded her head.

"good, good." daphne said as the two started walking.

"i need to go and find miguel, i said i'd wait for him after the test." sam said and daphne smiled.

"i'll come with you. i actually need to ask him something." daphne said as the two began walking to miguel's classroom.

as miguel walked out with demetri, daphne began to speak to demetri to leave the pair alone.

"hey, how have you been i haven't seen you in ages." daphne said smiling at demetri.

"i've been ok. where have you been? are you in cobra kai?" demetri asked.

"no. my dads been teaching me karate though. sorry if i've been a bit, out of the loop recently." daphne said smiling at demetri.

"no it's alright. i'll see you." demetri said before walking away as daphne looked back at miguel and sam miguel began to walk away.

"hey, miguel." daphne said walking next to him.

"hi daphne." he said not looking at the girl.

"why did you come to my house last night?" daphne said and this made miguel stop in his tracks.

"what do you mean?" he said playing dumb.

"i saw you silly. when we were having dinner." daphne said trying to lighten the mood and miguel kept walking.

"nothing, i just needed to speak to sam." miguel said trying to change the topic.

"right." daphne said as she continued to walk beside her.

"im sorry i just, who was that guy that you guys were having dinner with?" miguel asked.

"ohh robby? he's just someone who works for my dad." daphne said as her and miguel exited the school.

"oh. do you know if anything's going on between them?" miguel asked and daphne shrugged her shoulders.

"they literally only met yesterday. don't worry your overthinking it." she said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"alright, alright. hey do you wanna come hangout with hawk, demetri, aisha, bert and i?" miguel asked and daphne nodded.

"sure why not? i haven't hung out with you guys in forever." she said as miguel smiled.

they were all sitting in the park on a bench whilst bert and hawk were sparring.

"come on, eat something. it'll make you feel better." demetri says as miguel has began overthinking again.

"miguel, i promise you there is nothing going on between them." daphne says and miguel shrugs.

"look, i just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me." miguel says lookin down.

"what happened to your sensei?" daphne asked turning her head to look at him.

before daphne got a response hawk cut miguel off.

"alright. so you go over to this kid and beat his ass." hawk said and daphne turned to look at him.

"bro i swear nothing is happening between sam and robby." daphne says standing up.

"that little bitch." aisha says.

"what?" miguel asks looking up at her.

"look at what yasmine commented on that video of me breaking that board." aisha says holding up her phone so everybody can see.

"alright, im gonna kick her ass. who's with me?" daphne says standing up pulling up her sleeves.

"wait, i've got a better idea." aisha says holding up her phone to show everyone what yasmine posted.

"yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?" miguel questions.

"not if we strike first." aisha says and everybody smiles.

hawk drags everyone to the mini mall so he can buy beers for the party they're crashing. miguel stays outside saying he's going to call sam.

daphne is walking around the mini mart store whilst hawk is buying beers with his new fake ID.

once got the alcohol we headed to the canyon.

"i don't understand why she isn't answering her phone." miguel says to daphne.

"honestly, me either. i don't think she had plans after the test, she said she was heading straight home." daphne shrugs and miguel sighs.

as they arrive at the canyon miguel anxiously waits for sam. he gets frustrated when she doesn't show.

"honestly, i don't think she's coming at this point." daphne said and miguel sighed.

"whatever. let's just get it started without her" miguel said opening up a beer before chugging it.

as it starts to get darker daphne stands next to miguel.

"another one? are you good?" she asks him as she notices he's struggling to stay on his feet.

"yeah, im alright daphne. thanks." he says putting his hand on her shoulder before walking away.

i go over to stand with aisha who is talking with hawk and moon.

as i look over from a distance i saw yasmine storming over.

"hey! you think it's funny crashing my party?" yasmine says walking over standing infront of aisha.

"it's not really your party because we were here first." aisha says.

"facts." daphne says which earns her a glare from yasmine.

"yeah, well, i know you and your little karate gang think you're cool, but we all know who you really are. you're just a fugly bitch and your friends are all freaks." yasmine says nodding her head at aisha.

daphne scoffs before yasmine continues. "come on moon, let's go." yasmine says.

"no, im staying. i apologised to aisha for what we did, and you should too." moon says to yasmine.

"whatever. you deserve them moon." yasmine says before walking away purposely bashing aishas shoulder.

"hey, yasmine!" aisha says making daphnes eyes widen.

"huh? what?" yasmine says walking up closer to aisha.

"let me help you to your car." aisha said. the next thing daphne knew yasmine was thrown up by her underwear as she let out a scream.

"no mercy bitch" aisha said before throwing her back onto the ground.

daphne let out a laugh. "no way aisha that was badass." daphne said laughing as yasmine got up from the floor and ran away of embarrassment.

daphne went over to check on miguel. "you alright?" she asked as he was standing with another beer.

before he could respond his eyes widened at something behind her. daphne was quick to turn around before she saw robby and sam running down the hill holding hands.

miguel was quick to walk towards the pair and daphne was quick to follow. "miguel wait." she said knowing he was drunk therefore he was going to be even more angry.

"hey!" miguel said walking over to them and daphne slowly walked behind him.

"hey guys." she said smiling awkwardly.

"hey daphne! you're here too?" robby said smiling.

"yup!" she said looking down.

robby looked over at sam before looking over at miguel. "wait, this... is your boyfriend?" robby asked sam confused.

"yeah! miguel relax, this is robby he works for my dad." sam said trying to reassure miguel.

"oh, with your dad. ok that makes a lot of sense." miguel said with anger firing up inside of him.

"miguel i literally told you that earlier, relax." daphne said putting her hand on his shoulder which he was quick to slap away.

"don't tell me to relax, daphne." he said and daphne took two steps back.

"wait, have you been drinking?" sam said stepping closer to miguel.

"i texted and called you all day and you couldn't answer me back once?" miguel said.

"no, i literally couldn't my mom took my phone." sam said and daphne connected the dots in her head.

"oh! that's so convenient." miguel said chuckling.

"hey man-" robby said before getting cut off by miguel.

"you get out of here." miguel said pushing robby back who landed on the floor.

daphne was quick to run over to where robby was on the floor. "are you okay?" she asked holding her hand out which he quickly grabbed before walking over to miguel again.

"hey, man, you wanna try that again?" robby said.

"try it again, huh?" miguel said. daphne stood back behind robby looking at miguel who was in deep anger by this point.

miguel went to throw a punch at robby but sam stood in between them therefore miguel accidentally punched sam who fell on the floor.

"sam are you ok? miguel what the fuck!" daphne said running over to her sister helping her up.

"sam, look, im sorry." miguel says trying to help her up.

"you asshole!" sam says standing up.

"my dad was right about cobra kai. good luck at the tournament. i wont be there." sam says before walking away.

daphne and robby share looks before following her back to the car.

when they get back to the larusso house sam goes to her room and daphne and robby decide to go into the dojo in the guest house.

"i really need to speak to your dad." robby says pacing back and fourth.

"it's fine, i'm sure whatever it is he won't be mad at you. don't stress." daphne says and he nods.

daphne and robby hear footsteps walking towards the dojo, robby looks towards the door and sees mr larusso walk in.

"hey, robby, daphne." he said walking in slowly. he has definitely had a drink daphne thought to herself.

"hey, mr larusso i really need to talk to you about something." robby says before another blonde man walks in and robby stops what he was saying and looks over at him.

daphne recognises the blonde man as johnny lawrence, miguel's sensei, her dads enemy. she found it awfully strange how him and her dad were together but she wasn't going to question it.

"what the hell?" johnny spoke looking at robby and back at daniel.

daphne looked at robby who looked like he's seen a ghost. his breathing had increased and she could see that he looked nervous. she looked between the two and all of the dots connected.

"what's going on?" johnny said looking at daniel.

"hey, johnny, i forgot to tell you. you're not the only one with a student. i have a student of my own apart from my daughter." daniel said putting his arm on robby's shoulder.

johnny was quick to react moving his eyes between the pair before pushing daniel into the table behind him making his trophies fall on the ground.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" daniel said yelling at johnny.

"the hell is wrong with you?" johnny said walking closer to daniel before robby got inbetween them.

"hey, dad back off." robby said pushing his dad back as daphne gasped.

"dad?" daniel said in shock. "if you wanna fight him you'll have to fight me first." robby said holding his fists up at johnny.

johnny looked at robby and daniel them looked at daphne who stood there in shock. "you've gotta be kidding me." he said with his voice breaking before walking out.

daniel turned to face daphne who just stood there not saying anything before robby turned around waiting for daniels reaction.

"mr larusso, i was gonna tell you." robby starts before daniel cut him off. "was this all just a con?" daniel said getting anrgy walking towards robby who started to walk backwards.

"some kind of sick mind game you're trying to pull off on me?" daniel yelled.

"no, no, no it wasn't like that." robby said shaking his head.

"you lied to me." daniel yelled walking closer to him as robby took more steps back.

"please." robby said before daniel cut him off.

"get out. now!" daniel yelled daphne walked forward a little bit but she did not want to get involved.

"and don't come back to this house, not to the dealership, not ever." daniel yelled walking forward making robby walk backwards again.

"you got that? ever again." daniel yelled. robby made eyecontact with daphne who mouthed 'i'm sorry. text me.'to him as daniel slammed the door shut in his face.

"dad-" daphne started before she was cut off.

"did you know? were you in on it?" he asked her with an angry tone.

"no. i had no idea." she said before he just sighed.

"just. just go to bed." he said before she sighed and walked away.

daphne was walking up the stairs towards her room as sam opened the door of her room when she walked past.

"is everything ok? i heard yelling." sam said and daphne stopped in her tracks facing her.

"robby is johnny's son." daphne said before walking away leaving sam im a trace of thought.

daphne went into her room and sat down on her bed pulling out her phone before texting robby.

daphne
i am so sorry robby are you ok?

robby
i'm fine. it's not your fault
our dads hate each other.

daphne
just know i'm not mad at you.
read 10:43pm

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻
HEYY we are almost at the end of the season🙏🏻
im excited to write the next chapter i think it'll be really fun. and i have an idea for season 2 anyways i think daphne and robby will be a slowburn that's my idea. and that sam and robby will be a thing at some point. but bc friendships are stronger than relationships daphne will always be by his side then they will be together eventually 🤗

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

196K 5.3K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
203K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...
33K 1.1K 10
after tragic accident, she moves to LA with her mother side of the family and didn't think it's would cause a chaos. (robby keene x fem!reader) (cob...
58.1K 1.1K 60
When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In which Tessa let's Cobra Kai and karate ruin...