daylight - robby keene

maddieluvrs Γ‘ltal

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... TΓΆbb

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 8

1.2K 29 4
maddieluvrs Γ‘ltal

daphne was sat in the living room on herphone scrolling through tiktok until the doorbell rang.

"grandma!" anthony shot up and ran straight to the door. daphne and sam slowly got up after him to walk the to the door.

"hey, cutie, give me a hug!" lucille said to anthony when he opened the door.

"oh sammie and daphy! when are you two going to stop getting so pretty?" she said to us as we hugged her and daphne rolls my eyes as louie walks in behind her.

"there are those baby browns!" she said as she saw daniel walk down the stairs.

once everybody has welcomed grandma into the house they all go outside and sit at the table whilst the barbecue is being cooked by daniel and louie.

"you know it's bad enough that this monster is teaching kids. now he's convinced the all valley board to let cobra kai back in the tournament." daniel complains whilst cooking.

"oh that's horrible, they can't let them back." lucille says. "they're nothing but a bunch of bullies." she adds.

"they can't all be bullies, right?" sam adds and daphne looks up knowing she is speaking about miguel.

"trust me sweetheart, you don't know the half of it, those cobra jerks made my little boy's life miserable." lucille says to sam. daphne just looks down not wanting to make eyecontact.

"would you like some pasta lucille?" amanda offers her but she declines.

"i don't like that pre packaged stuff from the store." lucille says making a gross face.

"oh well sorry, i would've made some but i got home late from the dealership." amanda says sitting down.

"no it's okay, i get it. it is tough being a working mom." lucille says.

"you know, that son of a bitch has a lot of nerve entering the tournament." louie says whilst sitting down.

"dad, what if cobra kai has changed?" sam asks whilst daphne freezes again as the topic is brought up time and time again. she does not like talking about it. she hasn't spoken to miguel or eli in a while and they've never even bothered to speak to her. after she said she didn't want to join cobra kai at the start thats it they completely ghosted her and for what? she doesn't even want to know the type of people they are becoming. but the one thing she will do is defend sam because she would want her to do the same thing for her."

"please, cobra kai will never change. please just both of you make sure you stay away from the kids who are involved with it ok." daniel says.

"i heard you've gotten back into karate?" lucille asks daniel.

"yeah. there's this kid, robby, who works at the dealership. me, him and daphne train together." daniel says looking up at me. i look up and smile.

"well, i just got a call from the dealership. sheila just said a couple of sketchy guys rolled up on motorcycles looking for louie." amanda says and i scoff.

"oh yeah, i forgot to tell you. i met these bikers when i was at the auto convention in vegas. we got hammered at the palms and we were drinking boilermakers. anyways long story short we came up with a great idea. larusso luxury motorcycles." louie said.

"what are you talking about?" amanda asks.

"i'm sorry cuz, i'll make it up to you i promise." louie says to daniel.

"where have we heard that before?" amanda mutters.

"hey, be nice he just made a mistake." lucille says.

"i'm going to the bathroom, i'll be right back." daphne says walking away because she already knows where this is going and she doesn't want to get involved.

the next day daphne was with her dad preparing for a trip he was going to be taking her and robby on to train. as daphne and daniel walked out into the back yard they saw sam and robby talking.

"oh, look at this. my current student and my former student." daniel says as him and daphne walk towards them.

"you know, if you want to join us sam, there's still time." daniel says.

"i'm actually going to the mall with mom and grandma." sam says and daphne looks up to see robby eyeing her intensely.

of course this would happen, she knew it was coming she was just hoping he wouldn't meet her so soon. every single time she has one little thought about maybe even liking a boy a little bit, they always prefer sam over her. every. single. time.

"robby, give me a hand with this. we're going to take this the SUV" daniel says.

"goodbye, sweetheart." daniel says to sam.

"goodbye, dad." sam says smiling. "have fun." she adds.

"it was nice meeting you." robby says to sam and daphne slowly turns around rolling her eyes so they can't see.

"you too. and uh, good luck with the tree." sam says which causes daphne to turn around.

"what. that's today?" daphne says and sam chuckes and nods her head and daphne face palms as robby stands there in confusion.

"robby, daphne let's go." daniel says as robby turns around and begins to walk towards the car.

daphne makes final eye contact with sam who gives her a look. daphne shakes her head and follows robby to the car.

as they pull up to the woods and they get out of the car they walk towards a lake robby and daphne trailing behind daniel as he speed walks to the lake.

"you hear that?" daniel asks as they reach the lake.

"hmm?" robby asks confused.

"you hear that? i want you guys to close your eyes and just listen." daniel states as the pair give eachother a strange look before doing as they are told.

"what do you hear?" daniel asks. "nothing dad, nothing." daphne says before robby can speak.

"exactly. no phone calls, no internet, no family arguments." daniel says and daphne chuckles.

"just you and mother nature." he adds and daphne smiles as robby looks around.

"that's why we're here. this is what miyagi do karate is all about. come on." daniel says as daphne and robby follow him.

daniel then begins to lead the pair to different spots near the lake as they practice their moves with no distractions and learning their balance.

after a long time daphne starting to get tired they finally finish up.

"woah, i feel like i'm like, jackie chan." robby said as him and daphne follow daniel through the woods.

"i need a nap after that." daphne says sighing and robby and daniel chuckle.

daphne stops when she sees the tree. "no, dad please no." she says and he chuckles.

"so, are we heading home?" robby asks and daniel turns around.

"you wish." he said and daphne sighed. "you're right, i do wish." she said running her hands through her hair.

"you may know the moves, but none of that matters unless you have balance." daniel says.

"i balance on my skateboard everyday." robby said. "for real." daphne replies.

"i didn't mean balancing your body. i mean balancing your life." daniel says.

"something i wish i had." daphne says.

"well it's a good job you're going to learn that, huh." daniel says patting her shoulder as she sighs.

"look, robby... i know it's hard growing up without a dad, believe me. mine died when i was young." daniel said and daphne looked up at robby with sympathy in her eyes. she had no idea.

"but when those bad feelings all weigh you down, you gotta... you gotta search inside for the hood stuff, you know, and just, then you can find some balance in your life." daniel says placing his hands together.

"mr larusso, i need to tell you something." robby says and daphne looks back up at him.

"sure. what is it?" daniel asks as robby sighed. for some reason daphne had a feeling this whatever robby was going to tell him was serious, she just couldn't quite figure out what it could be yet.

"thanks for teaching me." robby said and daniel smiled. daphne knew that he was going to say something else, and she wanted to figure out what it was before daniel did.

"don't thank me yet, you're about to hate me. both of you get up on this tree right here." daniel said and daphne sighed.

"come on daphne it wont be that bad." he says patting her back as she walks towards the tree.

robby jumps up onto the tree climbing on the branches to help keep his balance. daphne stands there and stares at him until he holds out his hand for her to take which she does.

"alright, both of you find your balance and show me what you learned today." daniel says and robby walks down the other end of the tree.

"start with a front kick." daniel says the the pair nod.

they both successfully do a front kick without falling however daphne feels that she is losing her balance.

"dad, i think i'm gonna fall." she says trying not to move.

"no, no you're not just close your eyes, breath in and out and regain that balance." daniel responds as she does what he said.

"is this supposed to be hard?" robby says as he succeeds with a round kick.

"alright, hotshot. show me a hook kick." daniel says and daphne regains her balance.

she opens her eyes and robby falls off the tree and she bursts out laughing.

"you alright?" daniel asks and daphne continues to laugh.

"yeah, im alright." robby says standing up.

"what do i do now?" robby asks. "you get back up and you try again." daniel says pointing at the tree. "let me know when you can do all of the kicks without falling." daniel says walking away leaving robby and daphne at the tree.

"where are you going?" robby asks. "going to a place with better service to watch a hockey game." daniel yells back.

"what happened to no distractions?" robby yells back.

"hockey doesn't count." daniel says walking away.

robby looks up at daphne slowly walking towards the tree where she was standing.

"you need some help getting up?" she asks laughing and he smiles at her. "yeah and what if i do?" he says as she holds out her hand for him to take.

once they are both up on the tree they continue practicing their kicks, a few falls here and there. everytime daphne fell robby would always make sure she is ok before helping her back up onto the tree.

as they are both succeeding all of the kicks daphne decides to speak up.

"what were you actually going to tell my dad earlier?" she asks as they both sit down on the tree drinking water.

"what do you mean?" he asks looking at her and she raises her eyebrows at him.

"i don't know. i just felt like you were going to say something else." she said taking a sip of water.

"well you were wrong. i didn't have anything else to say." he says jumping down from the tree as she follows.

"alright then." she says grabbing her bag as they try to find daniel.

as they continue walking they see him balancing on one arm on a rock. he hasn't spotted the pair yet until daphne speaks up.

"dad?" she says in shock. "huh?" he says nothing their presence which instantly makes him lose his balance and fall.

this makes robby and daphne run forwards to go and help him as he is groaning on the rock.

"dad, are you alright?" daphne asks as they walk up to him.

"i, almost did it. almost." he says sitting up.

"what were you doing?" robby asks mesmerised.

"one of the last things mr miyagi ever taught me. the most powerful kick in miyagi do karate." daniel says.

"how do you do it?" robby asks. "i wish i could show you. only mr miyagi could do it. you have to balance your whole body on one hand, which frees up two legs for the kick." he says catching his breath.

"how'd you do on that tree?" daniel asks as the pair share a look. "we got all of those move without falling." daphne said and robby nodded his head.

"good. now you've mastered that, you are ready for the next challenge." daniel says jumping off the rock.

"what's that?" robby asks. "finding the car." daniel says and daphne lets out a small laugh as they all begin walking.

as they make it back to the house as the sun had already set and it was dark outside the three of them walk into the kitchen to see amanda and lucille laughing with eachother. this immediately makes daniel look back at daphne to shrugs her shoulders.

"look who's here. come on in." lucille says noticing them standing there in shock. "hey!" amanda says.

"amanda and i are making dinner." lucille says as amanda places the food on the table.

"you owe me, big time." sam says walking in looking at her dad as daphne and robby just stare.

"look, i don't even care how you did it, im hungry." daniel says as daphne and robby begin to walk closer to the table.

"hey. you hungry robby? you wanna stay for dinner?" daniel asks robby and daphne looks at him and nods her head.

"uh, sure. yeah. thanks." he says smiling looking towards sam. daphne notices this and shakes her head walking towards sam.

"ok but how did you do it?" she asks and she just smiles. "magic." she says walking away.

as they all go and sit outside to eat dinner sam asks robby about the trip. daphne sits there eating her food.

"how many times did you fall daphne?" sam asks. "once or twice." she says and robby laughs. "you fell more than that." he says and she shakes her head. "i think you are all wrong here i hardly fell at all." she says before looking up and seeing a figure staring at them.

she takes a closer look at the figure and sees that it's miguel and he is staring at sam and robby who are having a conversation. miguel makes eye contact with daphne before shaking his head and walking away.

daphne looks around realising that she was the only person who noticed miguel. she was now in deep thought about why miguel would've came to their house.

ana speaks 🙏🏻🙏🏻

OK BUT I WAS THINKING ABOUT MAYBE MAKING SAM DATE ROBBY FIRST i think it'll definitely be better for the plot. i like writing a good slowburn i think it'll be fun. BUT I PROMISE DAPHNE AND ROBBY WILL BE SO WORTH IT IN THE END

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
30.2K 922 10
SEQUEL TO DADDY ISSUES! Katherine LaRusso has always been a fighter. Whether it's on the training mat or in real life. Now, the stakes are higher tha...
33K 1.1K 10
after tragic accident, she moves to LA with her mother side of the family and didn't think it's would cause a chaos. (robby keene x fem!reader) (cob...
20.3K 316 20
◼️Anthony larusso ff - - Mila a student at west valley high finds herself having a crush on the popular rich kid one of the larusso's children, Anth...