Breeze. Winx Club Fanfiction

By SaltyFork

"Why don't you guys trust me?" Skylar asked, eyes watering. Nobody has an answer. Scratch that. They had an a... More

Introducing Our Main Character
One: Alfea
Two: Annual Gala
Three: Azer
Four: Day of the Rose
Five: Misunderstandings
Six: Midterms and Floras Plants
Seven: Water Nymphs
Eight: Bye Bye Bloom Bye Bye Magix
Nine: Mission to Domino
ten: Tunnels to Cloud Tower
Twelve: Season 1 Finale
1.2 are you okay?
2.2 Rescue Mission
3.2 Bonded Pixies
4.2 Amore saves the day
5.2 Eaves dropping
6.2 Self Defence Pro
7.2 Knightly Visions
8.2 Feeling Homesick

Eleven: So much walking

437 19 0
By SaltyFork

They all travelled through the halls, following Nut as they snuck through the halls. 

Nut pressed his hand on a brick, leading them through a secret passage that lead them to the Trio's dorm-room. 

Bloom opened the door and quickly closed it. "The corridor is heavily guarded!" 

Nut laughed. "Getting to the castle from here is not a problem. I've learned how to do it without being noticed." 

Nut presented a mirror on one of the walls, he said the pathway was through the mirror. 

While they debated on who to go in to check if it was safe, Nut held the door open for Skylar and she waltzed in the mirror.

"Hey! How about we get a move on?" Skylar rolled her eyes, calling through the door. 

"Looks like she beat you to it." Riven laughed. 

Sky, then Bloom, then Brandon, Riven, Stella and finally Nut, all followed Skylar down the pathway.  

They went through twists and turns through jagged staircases and finally through another cave and finally in a normal corridor. 

Then another corridor 

and another

and another

Riven, Skylar and Brandon went to go release the prisoners. Some were easy, Riven started lock-picking with Brandon literally just slicing some locked open. 

With Miss Griffin, the students prepared a potion to confused the ancient ruin lock, they poured it on and Miss Griffin used her powers, along with Skylars brute force opened the lock. 

Skylar went one by one, ever-so-quickly healing each student from many wounds they could've gotten, earning an impressed look from Miss Griffen before they stormed off. 

"Cloud Tower will be your grave!" The Trix cackled as the group approached the room. 

In a green flash of light, the Trix were flown to the wall, crashing into it. 

Miss Griffin had been released from her cell, in glowing green glory she approached the witches. "Take that as a warning. You three deserve the worst kind of punishment for what you've done!" 

Riven and Brandon stood at the doorway with all the Cloud Tower students. 

"So, you managed to escape Miss Griffin." Icy stated, still on the floor. 

"Just wanted to let you know, I'm still on my feet. We'll see you later, little misses." Miss Griffin went o the centre of the room and began casting a spell, trapping the Trix in a cage of crystal, one layer after the next. "The Final battle will have to wait." 

Griffin turned to the rest of the group. "Lets hurry, the sheild won't hold them for long." They all raced away. "We have to go the Wind Swept Terrace! Its the only way out of the castle!" 

The students of Cloud Tower put on cloaks. They handed a red one to Miss Griffin. 

They all made their way to the Terrace, and all the students were directed to stay in a tight circle around the portal that Miss Griffen made. 

Only the Red Fountain and Alfa students were left. 

"Hurry! The creatures of the dark are approaching!" Miss Griffin was right, they were charging up the staircase. 

"I could create a distraction and throw them off their tracks. If only I had my wind rider." Sky informed. 

"Isn't this better?" Miss Griffin spawned one of the newest models of wind riders for Sky. 

Sky jumped on and Riven, Brandon and Stella went through the portal. Bloom jumped on with Sky.

 Skylar transformed a floated up above Sky and Bloom. "Are you sure? Its really windy up here, my old wind rider couldn't take it." 

"Oh please" Skylar rolled her eyes. "I've been used to these winds since I was a baby. Plus a wind fairy helping out a wind rider seems useful!" 

The ugly little horrors climbed up and Sky and Bloom on a motorbike with Skylar in the air, knocked each and every one off the sides before Sky flew off, Skylar close behind helping push their rider faster and faster, adding to the wind. 

A few of the creatures got on Bloom when they were close to the ground. 

"A sudden acceleration might help them get off, Skylar?" Sky looked to Skylar. 

"Hold on!" With that, Sky accelerated the bike and Skylar blasted some wind, causing them to go extra fast.  The bugs flew off but the bike was stuck by lightning. 

The rider started jerking about, unstable. "Skylar? Can you help in anyway?" 

"You got it!" Skylar started steering the air around the bike and it worked for a while but then another flash of light struck the ground, right next to Skylar who was pushing the bike from behind.

"Ah!" Skylar screamed when a spark of lightning burned her hand. Bloom grabbed on to one of Skylars arms so she wouldn't get separated from them as the bike went berserk until they crashed into a small clearing, Skylar in her shock and pain wasn't able to stop the bike but was able to slow it down for a softer landing. 

"That was close!" Sky said. "Are you alright?" 

Bloom nodded and then turned to Skylar who had stumbled away and detransformed on impact. They could see blue light coming from her arm, seeing she was healing herself. She threw one of her arms in the air for a thumbs up. "I'm good!" 

Sky attempted to fix the bike but ultimately failed. They began walking towards Magix and hoped they could find some sort of help or way to Alfea. 

"Are you sure that this is the quickest way to Magix?" Bloom asked after walking for what seemed like forever. 

"Its certainly the safest, Black Mud Swamp provides good cover." 

"Skylar can you transform yet?" Skylar had used so much of her power over the last day or two and it was difficult for her to transform, otherwise she would've agreed to fly them over to Magix or used a gust of wind to carry them. 

Skylar attempted but was only left in her normal clothes. Skylar seemed to be annoyed with herself. "Maybe in a bit." 

"Oh I can't do this." Bloom sat down on a rock. "Without powers, I feel like a burden." 

"But you've lived your whole life without powers Bloom." Sky laughed a bit. 

"Exactly! Ya know I used to think the people who raised me were my birthparents and now I find out its not true, so I begin a new life and then suddenly my powers are snatched away from me!" 

"You are who you are, Bloom. With or without powers." Sky reassured. 

"And your parents on earth, are your real parents. They raised you, your first steps, your first words. All of it" Skylar gave the parents some credit. 

"You aren't a burden Bloom, the world thought you were so wonderful that they gave you 2 sets of parents to love you." Skylar added. 

"And what do I do now?" Bloom asked quietly. 

"You get up, and come with me to Magix." Sky pulled Bloom to her feet. "I'm sure we'll find someone there to give us a hand." 

"And if not, we'll figure something out. Whether that's borrowing a wind rider from the streets or whatever!" 

They set off on their walk once more. 

"Did you hear that?" Bloom asked. "I swear I heard something." 

"No?" 

"It must've been an animal or something, come on. Let's keep moving." 

After loads more walking, the trio finally sat down to rest. Skylar gathered some wood for a fire and they all sat down near the fire. 

"Are we sure we should've taken a rest?" Bloom asked.

"Bloom, we need sleep. We've got a big day ahead of us." Sky looked at Skylar who had literally just passed out, her head on a wooden log. "Plus I don't think you're waking her up anytime soon."

"Are you sure we're safe here? Won't the monsters get us?" 

"Bloom, the witches already have the Dragon Flame and that's all they ever really wanted... I don't think they care much about you now." Sky tried putting it as lightly as he could. 

"Right. I'm not worth much." 

"There's nothing wrong with not having magic powers." 

"But the Trix, they'll stop at nothing!" 

"Lets sleep on it." Sky laid down. "Then we'll get to Magix and find out whatever is happening at Alfea." 

After a bit more talk, they all fell asleep. 

Skylar dreamed about fighting the living daylights out of the monsters. 

Skylar woke up before everyone else and scoped out the area making sure it was safe before throwing a piece of wood at Sky to wake him up. 

"Get up. Wake Bloom up. Theres no way of telling what time it is." Skylar glared at the muddy clouds above her. 

They continued their walk until Bloom gasped. "Surely you've got to have heard that!" 

"Heard what?" 

"A voice! Calling me!" 

After more walking and walking and walking, they saw thousands of monsters flying towards Alfea. 

And that is when our crew split up, Bloom to Lake Roccaluce and the two Sky's to Magix. Bloom was to return in 2 hours. 

At Alfea, things weren't looking good. The beasts came in swarms and although there were 3 schools working together, they just couldn't beat them. If they were knocked down or stunned or slashed, they would simply rebuild themselves. It was getting ridiculous and many students were injured. 

"May we hope Skylar is alright, at the very least to heal people!"

And with that, another round of attacks began. 

And with the unity of all schools, they finally defeated a wave of monsters. 

Sky and Skylar approached the deserted land of Magix. 

Nobody was there, nobody at all. 

Magix, once a land of life and noise was now a ghost town.   

"Hello?" They called. "Anyone here?" 

The more they looked around, the scarier the scene became. 

People, plastered and preserve with their death faces on sidewalks, corners, anywhere. You couldn't see anything but their screaming faces, now frozen in purple cocoons. 

Skylar tried healing them but it wasn't a matter of health, they were simply captured. 

A growling noise sounded behind them and a giant creature was behind Sky. 

"Behind you!" Skylar warned. 

Sky whipped out his sword and faced the monster. The monster knocked Sky's sword from his hand. 

Skylar picked it up and tossed it to him. She blasted the monster and slapped it in its ugly face with a sharp gust of wind. 

The creature got bigger and bigger and the creature kept healing and healing. More started cornering them and materialising out of nothing at all. 

Skylar grabbed Sky's sword and pushed it down the throat of one of the beasts before reeling it back and flying the monster over the city with wind. "That was disgusting." 

Skylar sent each monster flying over the buildings of Magix before she floated up, having transformed. "I can't help but think about how they're holding up at Magix! I'm gonna fly over there, wanna come with?" 

Sky shook his head. "I need to wait for Bloom." 

"Okay Loverboy, don't die and I'll see you there." Skylar zipped away. 

And at that moment, 3 more monsters materialised in front of Sky but Skylar was long gone. 

(Thank you for so many reads omg, this is my most read story at almost 900 reads and I'm low-key dying :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 351 26
Emily Springs is just getting adjusted to being a princess and dating a prince and peace in the realm so when a new villain shows up she is most cert...
6.1K 149 24
Emily Springs finally got over her PTSD and is living happily with her parents and friends so what happens when an old enemy of her mother's shows up...
16.5K 1K 38
As the shadow phoenix arises in one place, it is pushed down on another. Ruby is more frightened by her power with every day that passess by and havi...
20.3K 516 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...