Illusion | Taekook βœ”οΈ

By amy_149

βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... More

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
16. Helpless
17. The Answer
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release

18. Intimate Moment

1.5K 63 46
By amy_149

Jeon Jungkook

I came to lounge, to find him sitting on the couch with pillow in his lap, looking at the LED screen.

"Hey..... " I said sitting beside him.

"You are back...." he smiled.

"I am tired Taehyung.... Can I..?" I gestured to his lap. He nodded hesitantly. I like it how he becomes all shy during our intimate moments. Even tho we have had a few already. Before I kissed him for the first time, he used to be like this everytime I was near him. Sometimes his heartbeat could be easily heard. I like how his cheeks turn all rosy and glowing when I compliment him.

He doesn't have the idea that how much happiness he gave me tonight. How I felt at peace when he placed his lips on mine. I felt that was it. What I was searching from years the calm and peace. If I could entrap him in my arms forever I would do it. For him I don't feel lust. I feel... Love.... Yes I feel love. I don't want to confess yet. It would be alot for him.

"Earlier when I saw lights out in the house, I was scared Taehyung...." I said placing my head on the pillow in his lap.

"Why is that?" He said looking down at me.

"I thought maybe you left me because of what I said in the morning."

He giggled sweetly, "You did nothing wrong hyung. We all should tell openly how we feel. I am glad you said it." he was still looking at me and my lips turned into a straight line. I might have saved him but he didn't know how he was saving me from myself and the shadows of my past.

"Your eyes are beautiful Taehyung...." I have never seen eyes so beautiful and shiny.

"Hyung I...." he turned his head to the side. I took his hand that was caressing my hair and kissed it.

"Why you are shy around me always Taehyung.... Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" I asked.

He turned his towards me still avoiding the eye contact, "No, I just feel giddy when you look at me or give me a compliment. I just get nervous because I know I am not someone who would be noticed twice by a person like you. So, I just can't believe it when ever it happens."

"Why you always say this? You are perfect Taehyung.... Any man would be lucky to have you." I smiled, his hand still in mine.

"I can't say thankyou to you... Now can I....?" he made a pout.

"You can think of a substitute." I said teasing him.

He bit his lower lip trying to think, then he looked at me and slowly lowered his head. I placed my hand on the back of his neck pulling him hastily and joining our lips. I feel like I am addicted to it. He placed his hand on my chin caressing it lightly. In that moment, I felt like it was the two of us, in this world.

All wounds from my past felt like fading away slowly everytime he kissed me. To save his back from strain, I got myself into sitting position without detaching our lips. I helped him lay down on his back and hovered over him. The need was growing inside me. The need I never felt before, with such an intensity.

I feared that the beast inside me would leash. I don't want to scare him, I fought in my mind to take it slow but I couldn't, my kiss got more aggressive when I squeezed his lip between mine and he moaned.

It was the most pleasing sound I have ever heard. My grip got bruisingly tighter on his waist and he moaned again squeezing my biceps with his palms. I feel like I am in heaven with him under me.

"Taehyung...... I never did this with a man. Will you guide me? I don't want to hurt you." I whispered.

He giggled cutely, "Don't worry hyung, I know you won't hurt me." my chest swell with pride listening to his words.

I nodded my head, "I want to do something hyung...." he bit his lower lip. Oh how beautiful he looked.

"Anything I am yours..." I said and it was truth.

"Promise you won't stop me?" He looked at me with something mysterious and challenging in his eyes. I just shook my head.

I sat back and he stood up from the couch. I looked at him, bit confused, my eyes following him eagerly. There was no shred of doubt and shyness in his eyes when he knelt down on his knees infront of me. Now, I could sense what was about to come.

He didn't break the eye contact as he parted my legs. "Taehyung you don't have to...umm do it..." I lost it when he started caressing my thighs.

"I want to hyung please....." who was I to deny him.

I nodded and he continued as he played with the string of my pj's. Licking his beautiful lips and looking at me with so much confidence. I didn't want to let him down either.

"Hyung relax.... It's nothing.." He said slowly pulling down my pj's along with my underwear.

I was hard from the making out already. He looked at me then at my hardened length then again at me. I knew what he was thinking.

I extended my hand and rubbed my thumb on his lips. Telling him it will be okay. He smiled and slowly grabbed it.

Oh the warmth his hand released on the bare skin of my dick was making me go insane. He started fisting it. He took out his tongue and licked the head of it slowly and sweetly taking all the time.

"Taehyung....." he was testing my patience with the sweet mouth of his.

He slid his hand further down to my balls, caressing them as his mouth covered the head of my dick that was now painfully hard. I felt the pressure that his tongue was putting on my slit that was quivering with pre-cum.

He started to lick around and going down on half of my length. I placed my hand on the back of his head, motivating him. He took it all in. I know I am quite long and thick but he was just doing it so well with choking.

He found the rhythm and started moving his head up and down on my length swiftly as if it was nothing for him. I opened my eyes to look at the sinful view infort of me; his mouth working on me, his one hand placed on my thigh and other massaging the base. I started panting heavily. The beast inside me was on the brink of getting loose. I fisted his hair and started thrusting slowly in his tight mouth.

He moaned that raised the vibration on my bare skin and I felt goose bumps. He placed both his hands on my thighs for support and let me use his mouth however I wanted, "mmmmmhhhhhh... Shit Taehyung..." I groaned.

Everything around me started disappearing as the clouded haze took on me. I didn't realize when my thrusting become harder, the heat was pooling inside of me.

"You are so good Taehyung..... Oh my..." I moaned, I was nearing my edge. "I am coming..... pulling out....." his grip got tighter on my thighs keeping me in place. I didn't like the idea of coming in his mouth but he was stubborn and how can I deny him. My thrusts got harder and he squeezed his cheeks fully sucking the life out of me.

I let myself go, pouring down his mouth. He gulped down all of it. He waited it to finished before with drawing his mouth and lick the tip cleaning.

His swollen lips and teary eyes, untapped a deep emotion in me. An emotion to make him mine for the rest of his life. "How did I do hyung?" he looked at me with eyes so innocent as if it wasn't him a few moments ago who made my knees weak.

"You were mesmerizing Taehyung...." I pulled him up in my lap and he straddled me, "You know you don't have to take it down...." I said caressing his side. I was aware that he was hard his bulge pressed on my lower abs.

"I wanted to taste you hyung...." as the words left his mouth all I wanted to do was to kiss him. I captured his lips, I could taste myself on him and it didn't feel nasty. It felt good.

Between the kiss my hand went on his bulge so I could help him. I didn't want to pressure him into having sex with me, not yet. But he slapped my hand away, "Today was about you hyung...... You are not touching me.... I'll help myself" he smiled near my lips.

He started rolling his hips, his silk pj's were between me and his hardened need, he took my both wrists and placed them above my head,rolling his hips aggressively. "mmmhhh....hyung this feels so good." he moaned kissing my jaw and finding friction to release himself.

"Let me help you..." I said panting.

"No.... Hyung not today." he whispered against my lips. We both were sinfully drowned in each other. He kept on rolling, kissing me in between eagerly. A few minutes later he body started to vibrate as he was near his release.

"Oh hyung....... Mhhhhh I am coming......" his whole body convulsed as his came inside his pj's. A part of me wanted to see him, that's why I felt disappointed a bit.

He collapsed with his head on my nape, releasing my hands, "Hyung hold me...." he said in a low voice. I snaked my arms around his waist, hugging him close to my chest, so he could come down from his high caressing his back. Now, my insides were screaming at me to keep him here forever.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author chanting: "Prayers and Sorrows, Prayers and Sorrows" 👀😂😂😂

Other than Taekook which ship's steamy scene are you looking forward to? 👻

Love from my side 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.9K 38
Neither of them knew how far the other had fallen, until one day Taehyung decides to walk away. Refusing to let himself drown any further. Leaving hi...
49.1K 2.2K 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
27.7K 872 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...