Kakashi's Unexpected Love

By ShioriSenju7

Kakashi & Ino's love story (This is too intense for a 12 years old πŸ™πŸ») Life experiences that lead to unexpe... More

The night
Graduated
Meet Again
Promise
Worrying
Comfort Him
The Stall Granny
Big Baby
Busy
Discharged
Icha Icha series πŸ“š
Mission
Attack
Revenge
Itachi Pursuit Mission
New Promise
Kiss me hard before you go πŸƒ
Leave πŸ‹
Morning πŸ‹
Dangerous Mission
Upcoming Busy Days πŸ‹
Busy Days πŸ‹
Party
Upset
Helping Kiba
Before In Front Line β™¨οΈπŸ‹
Assemble!
Former Sensei
Old Enemy
Jealousy
Old Friend
Madara
Last words
The End Of The War
Reward πŸ‹
The path to leadership
Engagement πŸ‹
Tender Moments
Hokage Ceremony
Sasuke's Departure
Wedding
Wedding NightπŸ‹
Honeymoon Plan
Honeymoon πŸ―πŸŒ•
Happy News
Blessing
Babies
Shocking News
The End
Another book!

Mission together

149 7 0
By ShioriSenju7

A few days later when Ino was on duty at the Hospital , her colleague told her that someone wanted to meet her outside

"Hmm? Who?"

"I don't know" her colleague said teasingly while while wiggling eyebrows

"Hmm" Ino look at at her colleague suspiciously and walk outside her room only to see the back of someone she knew too well.

"Kakashi?" Ino question the man who stood just outside of her door. "What are you doing here?"

He turned around and looked at her, giving her an eye smile "Oh hey , Ino-chan. I just want to tell you that I will be in a mission for a week with team 8"

"Oh... what the mission is about?"

He get quite for a moment , contemplating to tell her or not  "....To locate Orochimaru's hideout"

"What?! You can't be serious..."Ino eyes widen in shock

Kakashi put a reassuring hand on her shoulder "I'm serious, Ino-chan. I will tell you more details when I get back okay? I need to be hurry"

"Okay....good luck and please be careful" Ino look at him in worry

"I will be okay" Kakashi said assuring Ino and pull her to him in a hug

Kakashi jump outside of Ino's room and run to the gate meeting up with Team 8

As Team 8 with Kakashi as their temporary leader, head off towards Orochimaru's hideout, Kiba recalls his past experience with Sakon and Ukon, an encounter which left Akamaru seriously injured. Hinata is able to tell that something is on Kiba's mind and Kiba relays his thoughts to them, although he quickly remarks that if Shikamaru and Naruto were able to take out two members of the Akatsuki, then he should be able to prove himself against one of Orochimaru's underlings.

Shino also voices his desire to prove himself on a mission, and Kiba chalks it up to Shino's irritation of not being a member of the Sasuke Recovery Team. Shino explains that his disappointment is not just because he was not available to participate in the Sasuke Recovery Mission, but also because Naruto did not recognise him when he returned to Konoha. Privately, Hinata remarks on how she too wishes to prove herself so that Naruto may finally acknowledge her, while Kakashi reflects on how far the team has matured.

In the woods, Kakashi summons Pakkun. After placing one of the crystals in Pakkun's bandaged paw, he alerts Pakkun that the crystal has one of Shino's bugs encased inside and that it was caused by one of Orochimaru's followers, and asks the hound to bring the crystal to Konoha and relay the situation to Tsunade.

Meanwhile, Guren leaves her subordinates at a deserted ruins and tells them to stay put as she heads off towards Orochimaru's hideout.

In a cave, Kiba is restless as the Orochimaru Search Team is resting. Shino reminds him that they must wait for his insects to locate the enemy and that they might as well rest while they have the chance. In the meantime, Pakkun reaches Konoha with the message from Kakashi, although he asks for some water first before relaying it.

In the hot springs, Gamatatsu and Gamakichi use a shrinking technique to enter the water, although Gamatatsu undoes the technique, causing his weight and momentum to drain the water, chasing the women out once more. Jiraiya, hearing their cries, comes out to join the women but is devastated when he finds out that they have left.

In Konoha, the crystallised bug is analysed and Tsunade confirms her suspicion to Shizune about Orochimaru's follower using Crystal Release, an ability thought to be non-existent.

Team Yamato finds themselves lost as Kakashi had not left any trails or signs for them to follow; Sai creates an ink bird to fly above the perimeter to scout for any signs while Naruto excuses himself from the group on the pretence of relieving himself.

However, once he finds himself secluded, he attempts to continue his training in secret until he notices a light mist settling in and spots Yūkimaru, the young boy he had met at the hot springs. Yūkimaru is cryptic, but after Naruto reaffirms that the people who are thinking about you is where your home is, Yūkimaru disappears, along with the mist. Sakura arrives, and believing that Naruto is lying about having encountered someone, ushers him off as Yamato had found one of Shino's bugs.

Pakkun relays Kakashi's information again but this time it's information regarding the Three-Tails to Tsunade. Realising that the Akatsuki may soon arrive if word gets out, she decides that they must acquire the beast first and thus appoints Shizune, Ino, Rock Lee and Tenten to the Orochimaru Search Team.

Ino and Shizune, along with Hinata and Sakura, are tasked with using their medical ninjutsu to deal with the fūinjutsu whilst Lee and Tenten are to take over Hinata and Sakura's combat duties.

As Naruto runs off to find Yūkimaru, Guren manages to spot him with her crystal ball and heads off to intercept him. Kiba, Akamaru and Sai arrive to relieve Sakura and Naruto of their patrol duty, only to find out that Naruto had gone.

As Pakkun is busy leading Ino, Shizune, Rock Lee and Tenten to their location.Kakashi summons Bisuke, another ninken, and asks him to locate Naruto. He then tasks Kiba, Hinata and Shino with surveillance of their perimeter while Sai and Sakura are to provide aerial reconnaissance, telling them not to go off on their own and to work together.

Concurrently, the Konoha shinobi take refuge in their own hideout, a wooden house built by Yamato. After being debriefed by Yamato and Kakashi, Shizune notifies them that Tsunade's plan is for them to use fūinjutsu to seal the Three-Tails into another dimension. She places Hinata, Ino and Sakura under her command, forming a sub-team, that will focus on sealing the tailed beast and protecting Yūkimaru while the others deal with Guren and her team. Knowing that Shizune's team cannot protect the boy and seal the beast at the same time, Kakashi splits the other team into two as well, assigning Kiba, Akamaru, Lee and Tenten on Yamato's team as their guardians while he takes command of Naruto, Shino and Sai, who are to deal with Guren.

The Orochimaru Search Team split off into their three respective sub-teams; Shizune's team begin to erect their Four-Corner Sealing Barrier while Yamato and Kakashi's team head off to defeat Team Guren.

After a few days, they finally complete the mission but they failed to find Orochimaru's new hideout and seal the three tails beast.

They come back to the village safely together with Ino and Kakashi walk in the back chatting quietly together.

"So... do you want to do the mission report tomorrow or after we arrived?" while looking at him

"After we arrived I will report the mission to Hokage-sama first, then will go back to my apartment to take a bath and have a dinner at your house. Does that sound okay to you?"Kakashi asked while scratching the back of his head

"Okay, I will make sure to inform my parents first that you're coming, they really like having you " while smile sincerely at him

"I'm glad, I really like spending my time with your family too" while eye smiling

"I'm sure Guy Sensei going to be sad, now it's not only me , but my family too take his time with you" Ino said sweatdropping remembering Guy Sensei crying while complaining to her.

"I'm sure he didn't mind "

"I hope so.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
1.6K 24 20
First installment of the Naruto: Whisper series, Set in an alternative universe of Naruto, Naruto is placed in a universe where he's treated the way...
2.2K 80 15
Sakura yearned for love, relentlessly pursuing it only to find it slipping further away. Meanwhile, Kakashi, immersed in the demands of life, had nev...