Illusion | Taekook βœ”οΈ

Oleh amy_149

βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pai... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Character Introduction
1. Choice Is An Illusion
2. Choice Is A Truth
3. Kindness Or Stupidity
4. Privileged And Unprivileged
5. Unexpected Changes
6. Endless Maze
7. Self Doubt
8. First Gift
9. Souvenir Of The Darkness
10. Purity
11. Wrong And Right Is Illusion
12. Luck
13. Bed Business
14. There For You
15. Exploring Past
17. The Answer
18. Intimate Moment
19. Legacy
20. Taking Stand
21. Life's Purpose
22. Last Day
23. First Day In Office
24. Home
25. Calm After The Storm
26. A Normal Day
27. Withdrawal
28. Drunk Dazed
29. The Wedding
30. Pre-Reception
31. Reception
32. A Drink
33. Honey Moon
34. Back To Routine
35. Traitor
36. Executing Plan
37. More Like Home
38. An Offer
39. Shawn's Annual Business Gala
40. Son In-Law Home Coming
41. First Breakfast
42. Doomed Celebration (l)
43. Doomed Celebration (ll)
44. The Moment Of Truth
45. The Moment Of Realization
46. The Moment Of Helplessness
47. Den Of Dragon
48. A Story Untold
49. Eyes On You
50. Goodbye
51. Knocking Some Sense
52. Regret
53. Moving Forward
54. Self Crises
55. Repentance
56. Perfect Face
57. Kindness Isn't Dead
58. Doomed From The Start
59. Map Of Life
60. Inauguration (D-day)-I
61. Inauguration (D-day) II
62. Crumbs Of Past-I
63. Crumbs Of The Past II
64. Aftermath
65. Normal Family Dinner
66. Life Goes On
67. Broken
68. A Chance
69. Love Me Again
70. Epilogue
71. Special Episode (Namjin)
Yoonmin SpinOff Announcement
New Book Release

16. Helpless

1.2K 65 32
Oleh amy_149

Min Yoongi

I adjusted my sun glasses and glanced at my watch. Although I have canceled all my schedule today to be with her. 29th June, five years ago she was taken from me. I couldn't do anything. Even tho I knew who were her culprits, still I couldn't find anything against them.

I sighed exiting my car, I gestured Felix not to follow me. I want this time to be alone with her. Its only time when I am myself when I am with her. I made my way to graveyard, swaying the bouquet in my hand, liliacs she loved them. I still remember her smile when she glanced at liliacs as if she was granted a new life everytime. Liliacs are here but she is gone. My Iseul is gone.

At her grave I witnessed a presence and I scoffed, I could recognize him from his shadow. Jeon Jungkook. He took away my Iseul from me and couldn't protect her. What made me astonish is he was not alone he had another male with him. He was holding his both wrists into his hands.

My blood boiled seeing him here with someone and by how I judged, this boy can be his new interest, like my Iseul. "Jeon..... Fancy seeing you here and oh you have company too."

He straightened his back like he was caught off guard and turned back shortly, try to stand infront of other male and hiding him behind his broad back. Well, I don't care.

"Mr. Min, I extend my greetings." he said extending his hand forward for a handshake.

That I didn't return and snapped my head to side. "Just do your business and leave." Although I know in past five year he visited Iseul uncountable times maybe more than I did. But I can't bring myself to forgive him that easily when he turned an blind eye on everything.

"Mr. Min everything for me is not a business like you. So choose your words wisely." he spoke with a firm voice.

I could see that male trying to peek from his shoulder. His face was covered with snapback partially and partially with mask.

"Still pretending aren't we?" I smirked at how clueless someone can be.

"Deep down you know that I am not pretending and I never did. I loved her with all my heart and all I have."

"Then why didn't you tried to search her culprit Jeon?" I asked pushing his nerve.

"I did... You know it there was nothing." he raised his voice

"I told you........." I kept my cool, that's what I am good at.

"You were absurd Min Yoongi... You still are." he said grabbing that males arm an walking past me pulling him along.

"I wish Jeon someone would break this illusion of yours." I said loudly without turning. I heard his footsteps halting for a moment then again getting away.

I knelt down infront of her grave and placed the bouquet. "I am sorry Iseul, I know he didn't do anything. I know he loved you truely but he turned his eye off from investigation. I consider him equally responsible of your death. I am sorry, I failed to protect you too. I still regret the day when, I gave you both my blessings.

Somewhere, I might have seen it coming but I trusted him with you. I thought his love would protect you. He and I both failed and you are the one who paid the price. Please forgive your brother Isuel." I said with a whisper. I can't shed tears, I didn't the day after her funeral, it seems like they have dried. I never once cried in five years.

It's not like it doesn't hurt anymore. It still hurts the same but my tears are depleted. I will not cry until I bring my sister the justice she deserves. I sat there talking to her for another hour and then left biding her goodbye and a promise to see her soon.

"I saw. The boy. He is with him." I told Felix, fixing my coat sitting in the car.

"What you want me to do next?" Felix questioned.

"Nothing just instruct someone to keep tailing him from a distance. Keep a close eye on Jeon and that boy."

"Sir.. Um.. Do you know the boy?" Felix asked with a low voice.

"It doesn't concern you. Do only what I told you to. Anything particular about Jimin?" I asked.

"Yes, I visited him. He is..... I don't know maybe fine. Should I drop you there now?" he asked, I know he has a soft corner for Jimin. Birds of flock fly together they say.

"No.... I won't visit him until the month is over. Take me to the office." I instructed him.

------------------------------------------------------

Park Jimin

Its been two days since Felix visited me and I am fighting with my inner thoughts from past 48 hours. That day when Felix diary fell, it happend to open at a page where something written caught my attention.

'Drop by Creamy delights to diliver the real estate papers to Mr.Min' s fiancé.'

I cried that night so much, feeling hurt and betrayed. He is engaged, that's why he can't give me his name or any official relation. You know this unsettling urge inside you to see the lover of a man you are desperately in love with.

Thousands kinds of thoughts came across my mind, but the one that kept screaming at my face was how dare I think of myself better than a man of character who was his fiance. No one wants a person like me to be their fiance. They find us good to dump their frustrations and then throw us aside like we are no humans. We don't have feelings.

You know how it feels when someone cherishes you so much that you feel like yourself being on 7th sky. Then all of sudden they rub reality on your face and you fell from that height. The pain of living with it is too much.

I forgot for a few months that I was a prostitute and starting considering myself as someone's beloved. Well, I was never and I will never be.

I adjusted my shirt and existed his penthouse with one destination in my mind, "Creamy Delights." Fifteen minutes later, I entered inside the shop and the smell of sweetness was infiltrating my nostrils.

I saw a young girl at the counter, who took my order. Her hand was empty there wasn't any ring. So, she is not his fiancé. A few minutes after my ordered arrived a boy served me, his hand was also empty. Maybe its non of the workers. Why would he engaged to a worker at some small bakery. I scoffed at myself internally.

I waved my hand at the girl and she came towards me to assist me. "Umm... Can I meet the chef or perhaps owner, I need to talk about this chocolate muffin." I lied. Maybe I could get to see that person.

"Is there any problem sir?"

"No, just please can you call them whoever is the owner?" I asked smiling. She nodded his head walked behind the corner disappearing behind the wall.

I concentrated on my cup, trying not to look desperate. A minute or so later, "Good evening sir, How may I help you?" A manly but sweet voice said to me.

I looked up to find a handsome man staring back at me with his shiny eyes. I swear he is the most handsome man I have ever seen. "Umm... Can you please give me like five minutes, I want to talk to you about this muffin." I said.

"Yeah sure....Lia please look over the oven. I'll be back in five." he instructed his employee and sat taking a chair infront of me.

"Is everything alright with the muffin sir?" He raised his eyebrow.

I can see why Yoongi would've chose him. His face was glowing with purity and innocence. I felt pathetic in my own skin, "Yes... Um... This reminded me of my mother she used to make muffins like this." I lied again, I had to keep conversation going.

"Oh... I am glad Mr......"

"Park, Park Jimin." I smiled.

"Oh I am glad Mr. Park. Myself Kim Seokjin." he smiled back offering his hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the name. So, he is Seokjin. Kim Seokjin. Indeed what a small world it is. "Oh so you are Seokjin...." words left my mouth.

"Pardon? You sound like you know me."

"Yeah... It's just someone I know very dearly, suggested me to try your cake.... So, I never had a chance uptil now. Do you own this bakery? I asked.

"Yes it's my dream Mr. Park." I saw a silver band on his ring finger. Yes, he is Yoongi's fiance surely. Was I jealous? No, why would I.... It's not Seokjin's fault that I had that kind of life where I had to choose this profession.

"I see you are booked already." I wriggled my eyebrows at his ring.

He followed my eyes and got an idea what I was talking about, "Umm yeah this....." he smiled wholeheartedly "You can say Mr. Park."

For a split second, I thought if I also had a noble job and birth would Yoongi love me? Would he ask for my hand in marriage. I sigh left my mouth.

"Mr. Park.... Are you okay?" he waved a hand infront of me.

"Yes, it's just I.. Um.. I am feeling nostalgic and you can call me Jimin." I chuckled half heartedly.

"Sure Jimin, I am gald it reminded you of someone close. Well, in this regard your next trip to sweet delights will be on the house." he smiled so gorgeously that reflected how big his heart is.

"Oh... No Mr. Kim there is no need.. I..."

"Now, you can call me Seokjin too... And don't you wanna make friends with someone who's baking reminds you of your mom?" he asked.

"Friends.....? Yes sure.... I like the sound of that." I smiled. He was a nice person. I can see that. I am glad that the likes of me can be his friend.

-----------------------------------------

This chapter is dedicated to @Hayatazim ✨❤️ My little curious one 😂❤️

Love from my side 💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.1K 3.7K 34
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
722K 30.4K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
49K 2.2K 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...