Mate in the moon light

By luna-rivera

Aria, a wolfless wolf got rejected by her mate and got pregnant by another, disappeared only to return eight... More

Chapter 1- wolfless
Chapter 2- Human World
Chapter 4 - you are my mate
Chapter 5- An omega?
chapter 6- Laid
Chapter 7 - Luna
Chapter 8- pregnant
Chapter 9- Marked
Chapter 10 - CDS group
Chapter 11 - Blackmailed
Chapter 12 - MINE!
Chapter 13 - Daddy
Chapter 14- Fathership
Chapter 15- Godchildren
Chapter 16- DNA
Chapter 17- Married

Chapter 3- Best Idea

36 5 0
By luna-rivera

"Good morning Aria, it's time for festivities",Aria was startled when she heard Abbie over the loudspeaker, but Aria being Aria went back to bed with no intentions getting up not to even talk of going to the festival, But what Abbie did next was very unthinkable, Aria screamed as  ice cubes touched her skin, Aria whined like a baby," Do I really have to go?,Abbie looked at her pitifully,"sorry, can't do, every wolf of age must attend except you already found your mate",Aria started to cry like a baby and Abbie treated her like one by saying she will give her candy if she behaves.

                 ********
"Julia, what will you do if you find your mate today and he is not Alan", Lopez asked Julia,"simple, reject him if he is from a class lower than beta",Julia replied,"I have two things wrong with what you just said, the first is what if Alan doesn't reject his mate, and isn't your father the gamma why belittle the position?", Lopez asked,"the gamma position isn't good enough for me, I know how Abbie looked down in me because of this and I don't want anyone to look down on my children", Julia said,"whatever you say, but the main problem still remains if Alan rejects his mate", Julia looked a bit sad,"I suggest before going after your mate follow Alan around secretly to see if he rejects his mate and if he does go look for your mate and reject too", Lopez added,"You know that is why you are always my friend, you always have the best ideas",Lopez blushed hearing that.

                 ********
"Alan,are you ready?, it is almost midnight, you need to open the ceremony and you must be out in ten",Jordan told Alan,"Also to remind to you that Jake amf I are here for you",Alan smiled,"Thanks for the prep talk mi amigos, I really needed it",Jordan replied,"hey, what are friends for".

                ********
"My fellow Alphas, Betas, Gammas and Omegas, I welcome you to the 300th Blood Moon Mating Festival, I believe we all know how this done and I want you all to have fun and mate,
By the power invested in by the moon goddess as the future alpha of this pack, I hearby declare this year's festival open".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 13.4K 34
Luana est une jeune fille qui vit à New-York. Elle est photographe et fait partie des meilleurs éléments de sa société. Mais sa petite vie tranquille...
217K 11.1K 46
{Réécriture + Correction} Comme la plupart des Alphas, ils changent d'établissement scolaire fréquemment accompagnés de leurs bêtas à la recherche de...
1.5M 117K 100
Lyra a préférée abandonner son âme sœur afin de lui laisser une chance de survivre, récupérant sa liberté au prix de son amour. Les loups hantent ma...
45.4K 3.8K 46
ça y est, le clan sparte a pris possesion du territoire des Ylens, après treize ans de guerre acharnée entre les deux peuples les loups bruns l'empo...