DANGEROUS ROMANCE ( NOVEL - E...

By jijin53

📍 Vietnamese version belongs to page, wattpad : Perthchi (Wattpad), PerthChimon_Cúp Pồ Ngang Ngược Do Con Gà... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Kiss Scene KanghanSailom
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 16
Chap 17
🔥Chap 18🔥
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
END

Chap 15

9.2K 170 30
By jijin53

The whistle signaled the gathering sounded, the players of the blue shirt team entered the field one by one, preparing for the test match to start in a few minutes. His sharp eyes were looking back and forth on the stage, in his heart he knew very well that the person he wanted to meet might not have arrived at this time.

Woke up this morning and saw that Sailom still had a slight fever, so Kanghan went out to buy him food and wrote a short line on a piece of paper.

(After eating porridge, you must take your medicine on time, don't be stubborn.)

When he saw that he wanted to wake up, he immediately left the house to go to school.

At this moment, Kanghan didn't hate Sailom's worries a bit in his heart, but he didn't dare to look at it directly, because in his heart there was still no way to determine it. Especially when he passed a small basket of umbrellas by the bedroom door, just enough time to spot two windmill-patterned umbrellas placed in the same place.

His heart was pounding like crazy. Those faint past events gradually became clear, combined with all the things that had happened between the two of them, even while he was amazed, the feelings became stronger and stronger. Although he didn't know how to face Sailom when he met again, but right now he wanted to receive someone's support, moreover he also hoped that the person in his mind could be with him. this time.

The blue team divided the players into two teams and started playing. The ball is kicked into the middle of the field and it is a battle that determines the fate of the starting player and the substitute. So, the first half was tense as everyone tried to play to the best of their ability and compete with each other without compromise. And a rookie like Kanghan barely had any possession of the ball before the final whistle of the first half sounded.

Kanghan returned to the yard to rest, just about to raise his head to drink water from the bottle, when suddenly, in the stands full of students, his gaze swept over. The strange thing is that among so many people, he was able to target Sailom clearly. Even if there were more people than now, he could still find you easily.

Sailom's fever had subsided last night, and now he was almost completely healed, with a rosy face and a faint smile, which brought Kanghan to life once again.

" What did you say?"

Seeing the people in the stands move their mouths, Kanghan muttered something in a low voice as if speaking to himself.

" Try your best."

This time, Sailom tried to open his mouth to let the other person see his sound, Kanghan smiled more cheerfully, nodding in return.

" Thank."

Early in the second half, who barely touched the ball in the first half. Having held the ball many times has shown the coach to see the bright spot in this rookie's play.

"Pass it to me!" Guy, who was on Kanghan's team, shouted because he saw that the opposing team was about to surround Kanghan, and he was afraid that the team would lose.

"Help me stop them." Kanghan just saw his position can easily shoot the ball, and football is a team sport, teammates also have an obligation to support each other, even though the person he opened his mouth to ask for help was the wrongful family. alley.

Kanghan leads the ball close to the opponent's goal, from his position if the accuracy of the shot is good enough he can easily score for the team. When he saw that there was no player of the opposing team in the front area to stop him, moreover the selection match was about to end in a few minutes, so Kanghan confidently aimed for the ball and made a hit. strong shot.

But...just before the ball was shot into the goal, the opponent's goalkeeper turned in time to save the danger.

The ball returned to the field, both teams competed for the ball, Guy not far from Kanghan took the lead, Guy got closer to the position of the ball to land, shot a beautiful shot across the opponent's goalkeeper's head and went inside. goal just before the referee blew his whistle to end the game.

Loud cheers rang out, friends standing outside rushed to hug Guy, congratulating him for scoring at the last minute to help the team win. Cheerful laughter and praise filled the stadium, and everyone watched this touching scene with smiles on their faces.

Except....Kanghan.

Kanghan stared at the scene before him with sharp eyes, and clenched his hands. The person who should have been in the stands and only smiled at him walked into the football field and hugged Guy intimately. Although there were many people around, the hoarse voice that had not yet recovered from the disease still reached his ears.

"You are so powerful, if you don't become the main kicker, what else can happen."

Sailom pulled away from the hug, but still shook his friend's arm in glee. Seeing his friend score in the final minutes of the match can be said to make spectators like Sailom feel extremely emotional, adrenaline rushes, happy as if playing in the field.

"Of course, how can you ruin a school's reputation as a player?" Guy half-jokingly praised himself, as if deliberately teasing his friends.

"Be humble, friend." Sailom laughed.

At this time, more and more people came to congratulate Guy until Sailom was forced outside, he had just recovered from his illness and his thin arm was grabbed by someone. Sailom frowned, he was pulled so hard that his face was distorted. After seeing clearly who the other party was, before he could say anything, he was dragged along.

Kanghan got angry because he felt that he was very powerful, he also had to quietly stand there, enduring the image of Sailom and Guy hugging each other and smiling happily. Not to mention the last goal that Guy scored, it was he who paved the way for him to have the opportunity to go straight into the opposing team's goal. In the second half, Guy almost never stole the ball, but as soon as he won, everyone praised the scorer, they didn't see the people who helped push the team forward until the ball was passed to the destination.

How other people see this, Kanghan doesn't care, but what makes him feel angry is the person who is always by his side saying that he likes him!

The players' locker room doors were slammed shut and locked so no one could interfere. Kanghan grabbed his wrist tightly, and he was trying to get free by any means. After going to a corner of the room, he purposely threw him inside, eyes sharp and bright like a lion, staring at his prey with a mixture of smugness and amusement.

" What are you doing?"

The person who got out of the bondage looked disgruntledly at his wrist because the other person's grip was so tight that it turned red. He thought for a long time and still couldn't figure out what the opponent was really angry about, obviously his team won, Kanghan should be able to become the starting player, before the second half started, he understood. I can still see the other person smiling at me, but now...

"You... are all because of the good things you did."

"Me?" Sailom pointed to his face in disbelief.

"Didn't you say you like me?"

"So when did I say I don't like you?" Sailom was so angry that he blurted out without shame. The listeners were not psychologically prepared, stunned for a long time by this unprecedented straightforward answer.

"But you ran up and hugged Guy."

"Then he's my friend."

"I've never hugged Nava and Mac like that."

"That has nothing to do with me."

"Many times, Sailom, many times....your relationship with that guy has gone too far."

Kanghan moved forward, Sailom could only step back, each step he took closer and made him back until he hit the table in the corner of the room. Kanghan's two strong arms locked Sailom, so much so that he could only rest his hands on the table.

"What are you crazy about?"

"Isn't it because you made me like this?"

"Don't blame others."

"If you did, shouldn't you learn to bear the consequences?"

"So what else do you want me to do? You're just someone I like....you don't have the right to do whatever you want to do with me."

"So how to get the right?"

"..... "

"Do you want the person you like to like you back?"

Sailom's jet-black eyes widened, using eyes like he'd never seen anything to look at the person in front of him. Before he had time to ask what the question was, his face was close, warm breath on his skin making him feel hot again.

The next second, warm lips covered his thin lips, accompanied by intense passion, kissing. After that, the initial passion and excitement gradually turned into deep, emotional emotions. The soft, gentle touch is like sweet cotton candy that makes Kanghan constantly suck, his tongue slowly separates his lips, to his bright white teeth. Let him feel a whole new experience, then slowly transport him to a new world he has never been to. When two hot tongues entwined in the mouth, the excitement made him only helplessly slide down to the edge of the table. Those slender hands on the contrary are tightly grasping the corner of the other's shirt, as if to vent the emotions that are churning like a hurricane in the chest.

For a long time, Sailom let Kanghan stir inside his mouth, taking the sweetness from him like forever and never knew enough, until he couldn't breathe before raising his fist gently hit the opponent's chest in protest.

" Enough." The moment Kanghan let go of him to give him a chance to breathe, Sailom said as he shyly buried his head in his large chest. But in an instant Kanghan leaned toward him again, and it gave him a very deep feeling.

"So you really like me, right?"

"Um." Sailom replied with a voice, though still not daring to meet his eyes.

"Since when do you like me?"

"I don't know."

"From 1st grade huh?"

Sailom didn't know why Kanghan guessed that, or if he knew something. He looked up and saw the smiling face of his opponent. Remembering the two umbrellas placed next to the bedroom door, Sailom couldn't help but lower his head again, avoiding Kanghan's hot eyes looking at him.

"Are you going to keep your head down to avoid me forever?"

"Then don't laugh at me anymore."

"I didn't have time to say anything." Kanghan laughed teasingly, and met the eyes of the person who raised his head to look at him but was too shy to become angry, so cute.

"It's okay to go out, disappear for so long, people will be suspicious." Sailom wanted to push his opponent away, but Kanghan refused to do as he was told.

"What happened to you again?"

"Are you thinking about kissing and then running away?"

"You were the one who kissed me first."

"But you were the one who liked me first."

" So what?"

Sailom didn't understand what Kanghan really wanted, but seeing the smile on the corner of his mouth right now made him wonder if it was a good thing or not.

"Does that mean the two of us...are lovers already?"

Sailom was stunned by Kanghan's question, he was silent and then carefully thought for a bit. He hadn't thought of this before, but now he was starting to worry that developing a relationship between the two would cause Kanghan to neglect his studies. This is not only related to the amount of money he received to repay the debt but also to Kanghan's future. It was a top priority that he couldn't ignore. The corners of his mouth were tight, it was difficult to make up his mind, at this moment, a sentence he had heard suddenly echoed in his head.

"If I get accepted into this university...will you be my lover?"

"Hey, you...you heard it all?" Kanghan remembered very well that he had said similar words to Pimfa before, but the feelings at that time were completely different from now.

"Um, I heard...all."

Kanghan now realized that he had clearly seen the scene where he confessed to Pimfa. Sailom was sitting at the edge of the table, Kanghan leaning his head on his shoulder, as if ashamed of his own stupidity.

"Because of that, you chose to leave me, right?" The low sound in his ears rang, Kanghan tilted his head and breathed warm breath on Sailom's long neck, a wet kiss touching his neck.

"Don't you like Pimfa? What else can I do."

"It's not until you pack your things out of the house that you realize the love you have for Pimfa is completely different from the one I have for you."

"But didn't you get kicked by her to come back to find me?"

A half-truth, half-false sarcasm made Kanghan straighten up, then gently tap the head of the angry man for thinking too much.

''I just have a close relationship with Pimfa, making me think that I like him, so when I was rejected I didn't feel sad at all, just felt a little disappointed. But to you....when I think about letting you be with someone else, I can't accept it, especially when I see you smiling happily with others, when thinking about the uncreated you can still be very happy, making sure that....my happiness is you."

"I will also try to make you happy."

"No need to try anymore, I have it now. So in the meantime, you can take a class, to prepare to be my lover well."

"I've only heard of bride preparation classes."

"It's all the same. Because from now on, I'll try to get you into the top university."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 919 44
How did you guys got married? Is it love marriage or love after marriage? Well...Its a love marriage without love. ----‐----------‐...
1.2K 215 20
Wealthy socialite and businessman Kao Kappanajong (Saint) vows to get revenge on the person who prevented him from being with the man he's loved sinc...
11.1K 652 23
Perth The name itself can make chimon angry within seconds The boy perth is his neighbour since their diaper age but he never did get along with pe...
39.9K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...