The Worldbreaker's Symphony

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... More

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)
Fuckfest (Omake chapter)

The Ice Empress (P/1)

937 35 103
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Jura Forest
Goblin Village
Daytime
Rimuru's POV

Just a normal day...

Well, it won't be normal soon.

Since I have evolved into a Demon Lord and wiped out the entire army of that country, there is bound to be visitors at any moment.

Depending on Human Nature, they might strike the forest merely to take me down as they will view me as a threat. I mean, after I just evolved into a Demon Lord which is quite the fancy title, why wouldn't they be on guard and try to eradicate me?

It's common for humans to believe what they cannot perceive as an enemy, no matter how friendly that being is to begin with it is common in human nature to react in such a way.

Hence, it is expected that foreign forces will come to fight me sooner or later, and that won't be a good thing for me.

But, for now...

I'll focus on developing this village :D.

...

Strange...

I've been showing alot of emotion very lately, I wonder why?

I mean, this isn't like me at all to show so much emotion. Perhaps evolving into a Demon Lord has done this to me?

Even then, I think there is some sort of mechanism behind such a thing because no way in hell turning into a Demon Lord has affected me this much.

Hell, even Shadow was freaked out when I smiled...

...

WHO ARE YOU, RIMURU-SAMA WOULD NEVER SMILE SO OFTEN.

GUYS, AN IMPOSTER HAS TAKEN OVER OUR LORD!

Yeah... Not the best reaction.

But either way, there have been a few... Interesting developments in the village.

First of all, some Goblins actually evolved into Ogre's. Yes, I'm serious, monster evolutions are scuffed as hell. But, from what I recall, they are a part of the hunting group who hunt down different species in the forest and bring them back to cook em up. Since they are skilled fighters, they were able to evolve into Ogres the moment I evolved into a Demon Lord. A total of 50 Hobgoblins had evolved into Ogre's, ready to fight under my order... But I handed them over to Haruto for obvious reasons.

Wait, Rimuru-Sama-I DONT KNOW HOW TO COMMAND TH-

I ignored his pleas, he should be fine. They are from the same race after all, they'll get along just fine.

Monster Evolutions are pretty based if you ask me, like what the hell you just ask and receive.

Well, aside from them, the rest of the Hobgoblins didn't receive too many major changes aside from a magicule boost. Shadow remained the same species, but her magicules were tremendously boosted. I heard she even got a new Unique Skill, I wonder what it is.

Wait- I have food chain... Meh, I'll ask her instead, no need to spoil myself from the fun.

Now, for my brief as a Demon Lord...

I've got alot of magicules stored up, so much infact that it's ten times what it initially was. My Unique Skill are gone but have been replaced by these... Ultimate Skills apparently. They are Unique Skills but like, alot stronger and better...

Alright, on a serious note, Ultimate Skills are the pinnacle of all skills and no tier higher then them is present. They grant absolute authority over certain aspects, and are fueled through the desire of what they represent.

My Ultimate Skills are

Envious Lord Leviathan

Gluttinious Lord Beelzebub

Wisdom Lord Raphael

These three are my Ultimate Skills, which I received during my evolution. Raphael is Great Sage but more busted, runs calculations at the speed of literal light. (I'm not kidding, it's that fast- Rimuru)

Gluttinious Lord Beelzebub is Gluttony but better, strong enough to devour entire stars apparently when used to it's full extent. It's Gluttony on steroids, and now I can use it from anywhere I want to instead of having to extend my hand.

And finally...

Leviathan, which appears to be the most dangerous one here...

Y'know, I'll let you see it's Sub Skills.

{Envious Lord, Leviathan}

1) Inferior: Anything inferior in the sight of the user will be degraded by one in terms of everything. The affected person will have their race, species and powers be degraded by one. Even Ultimate Skills are no exception to this, however only one Ultimate Skill may be degraded. After an Ultimate Skill is degraded, they cannot degrade another until they remove the degration from said Ultimate Skill.

2) Unfortunate: Causes targets luck to be degraded, making them commit mistakes more often. However, the user of this Sub-Skill cannot predict what the next move of the opponent is, neither can they change it.

3) Possession: Forcefully control another person's body, taking over it by wiping the souls ego and turning it into a lifeless obeying body.

4) Thought Dominance: Control the targetted individuals thoughts and desire aslong as they are weaker.

5) Thought Deacceleration: Can reduce a person's thought processing by millions of times.

6) Absorption: Targetted individual will have their energy stolen, converting it to the users energy.

Currently, this is my most powerful Ultimate Skill.

I can degrade another person's Ultimate Skill if I wanted to, turning it into a Unique Skill. And since Unique Skills cannot compete with Ultimate Skills no matter how strong one is... You can already see where this is going.

However, I'd say Raphael is close to it in terms of usefulness.

Whilst Leviathan is focused on degration and helping me in battle, Raphael is focused on analyzing data in the surroundings or analyzing the data of a target. Thanks to this, I am able to keep check of the entire Jura Forest down to each and every beings fibre. I can tell the movements of all the individuals present here, and any unknown Individual entering will immediately notify me.

Raphael even allows me to create different types of Skills if I have enough information on them, making perfect and exact replicas of these skills. It is also apparently focused on complete Law Domination, allowing me to completely rewrite them. This skills effectiveness lies in the users calculative abilities, and since I have Raphael... It's a complete cheat.

Honestly, I can't tell whether Raphael is deadlier as a support or Leviathan is deadlier as a support.

However, my main source of combat will rely on my Ultimate Skill, {Lord of Gluttony Beelzebub}.

Since it's corrosion and draining abilities have been boosted, any target that doesn't utilize Ultimate Skills will be devoured by this no matter what. Even those that possess Ultimate Skills will have a hard time dealing with this skill, mainly because it can also be used to devour another person's attacks. The Ultimate Defence and Offence ability in my arsenal, that can devour my enemy and their attacks.

Hmmm....

Not, my evolution aside...

My intentions have also changed.

Knowing Veldora from his memories, he deeply cares for this forest and it's inhabitants. If I were to leave it for foreign individuals to take over, he'd feel betrayed...

But, I cannot exactly do all the work alone... Therefore, I have decided to create a country here.

I'm dead serious, there's definitely Individuals out there that could still defeat me in my current state. I cannot grow cocky nor too arrogant just because I have evolved, knowing that some beings out there could defeat me.

That being said, I decided to develop this village using my memories as an Otherworlder and the memories of... Well, remember those Otherworlders I devoured back in Mariabell's... Place?

Yea, they were all types of them.

Some were technicians, some were construction workers, and some were farmers. I salvaged their memories and used them to guide the Goblins.

Currently, we already knew how to make normal huts so housing wasn't a problem. We were also pretty adept in the art of making tools and various other neccessities. Farming wasn't a problem either so we had enough crops to survive. Water isn't a problem either since... Well, the village is made right besides a body of water :/.

The problem lied in more... Conventional needs.

We needed to build some sort of sewage system which the Goblins were already on, something which could be used and recycled for the growth of crops. Since faeces possess nutrients for plants, they will be recycled using the sewage system... By the farmers Ofcourse, and it's main purpose is so that smell and dirtiness isn't too widespread in the area.

Since population was also a thing, we'd need more space to create extra houses for future generations and visitors. For the visitors, we'd need to make some sort of area dedicated to their arrival.

For that idea, I decided to make a sort of... Stilt house. These houses are made ontop of bodies of water, so I intend to make some sort of japanese guest house where we would talk about things.

Why am I preparing all of this even though their won't be any visitors for now? Simple, because in the future when the country grows, there is bound to be some sort of meeting with external forces.

So, it's best to be prepared Incase something happens in the future.

For now, things are going pretty well.

Haruto, infact, had taken up sword classes Incase he cannot use a gun in the future.

Whilst I do hate such an idea... The fact I have to carry the legacy of people that sheltered me and excluded me from the activities of a normal ogre... My mere instincts do not allow me to do so, so I will carry the honor of my tribe as the last Oni amongst them.

Must be rough...

I heard of his past just a while ago, apparently his tribesmen excluded him from everything because he was born with the physique of a human being. I understand the sentiment one would hold when they are excluded from what their entire race does, and the doubt you'd possess would be immense.

But, it appears he wants to choose the path of the sword now.

Shizue volunteered to teach him her sword skills, the skill she had accumulated for a century as an Adventurer. As we are speaking, she's currently tortu- Ahem, training Haruto.

His torture aside, Shadow opted for being an espinoge for the future country as her intrinistic skills as a Vampire were pretty compatible for such a job.

Although I am a bit skeptical given her nature, and quiet afraid she might slip a little... She is actually quite a good and smart spy.

She was able to locate an entire army of thirty thousand without getting caught in the daylight, even when several strong individuals were present in the army. If that wasn't enough, she was quite easily able to tell my connection with Veldora based on the fact I used the Storm Element.

I suppose that care free nature of hers is a second personality, she's pretty much the best spy I've ever seen.

Although I'm still afraid she might slip...

Oh well, for now I'll enjoy the peace I'm having here.

Uri and I are sitting right besides eachother, he's...

Okay, so, here's the thing. This guy apparently grew bored because nothing eventful was happening anymore, do he came to me and asked whether I had something that would relieve his boredom.

So, to stop him from bugging me consistently, I decided to give him manga from my World which I created out of thin air using Raphael's Creator aspect.

And now, this guy can't help but keep asking me for new volumes every now and then. He's become an obessessed otaku like one of my co workers, except this one actually... Well...

Uri: Hooo... I think I'll try this Hadouken out.

Yeah, this guy can bring these moves into the world because of Arts.

But that aside, I'm just here chilling and eating the meat the Hobgoblins prepared for me. Just a small plate of meat flavoured with some fruit syrup, it gave a sweet taste if in my mouth. Since I'm a Spiritual Being, I don't desire to eat food... But I'm quite a Gluttony y'know, even in my previous life I enjoyed eating food.

Food aside, I need a better weapon aswell...

This one won't be able to stand the force of my attacks, so I'll need to focus on providing it my aura so it can stand up to me.

That being sa-

...

(Insert dramatic music)

...

Who the hell just entered the forest, and why is do they possess so much magicules...

Even Uri has set aside the manga and gotten on guard, and if that wasn't enough... Shizue is running towards my area.

Who's here?

...
Narrators POV

In the skies, a small girl is seen afloat as she looks down on a village near a lake. She has golden eyes and looks no older than a girl in high school. She has fair skin, deep blue eyes, and long, glossy pearl-white hair tied into twin-tails reaching her waist.

She scans the village from afar, looking down at the area and wondering whether that is really where the person she's looking for is.

After all, what would a Demon Lord have to do with some ogres and Hobgoblins?

Although, she's intrigued by the fact that they are all named.

A few strong Individuals are also present in the area, and there is even a Dragon Lord present over there. Two Individuals who possess Veldora's blessing are what pique her interest the most...

But first, to get rid of the fodder that has been observing her.

Did this vampiress seriously think she wouldn't notice her?

Without a word, she looks into the direction of the vampiress, starling the Individual.

Shadow's danger instincts are running amok, and she realizes she must get out of here as fast as she can... She attempts to run, but is only stopped when the same woman appears right before her out of no where...

Shadow: SHI-

A punch to the gut is all that it takes to send her flying from her position, causing her to fly back and crash through the trees.

The force behind the punch was enough to temporarily stop all her body movements, the pain numbing her to the point she cannot even move but only groan in pain.

Appearing behind her, the woman extends her hand as a blizzard forms on her palm.

Die

A vortex blizzard fires off into the direction of the vampiress, ready to pierce and kill her in an instant.

...

BEELZEBUB!

A man appears right behind Shadow, grabbing her and forming an orb Infront of him that sucks the blizzard in.

The woman seems mildly surprised by the sudden appearance of this man, who immediately heals Shadow using a sort of potion...

Rimuru: Who the hell are you?

He calmly asks, but it is more of a demand from his side.

This woman appeared out of no where and attacked his subordinates, he has every right to know the reason behind her actions.

The woman simply, however, smiles coldly before speaking.

Frost Dragon, Velzard. Second Eldest of the True Dragon siblings.

Rimuru, upon hearing this, realized who he is facing.

This woman right here is dangerous, her presence alone speaks for it. No one in the world is foolish enough to take such a title aswell, so it is as clear as day that...

Uri: Well shit... Veldora-Sama's elder sister is here...

Even Uri was on guard, something Rimuru or anyone else hadn't seen during their entire time with him.

The fact several strong Individuals who could wipe out countries were on guard against this woman was enough to tell she isn't to be taken lightly.

So, tell me, which one of you is the Demon Lord?

Her voice is as cold as ice, her demand coming out like a icy wind that sends shiver up their shoulders.

Rimuru: I am... What business do you have with me?

At this, the girl immediately smirks and readies a spell.

Rimuru, standing on guard, readies his naginata to fight...

Simple, I came here to fight you.

Her form changed from that of a child to an adult woman in an instant, a bright light dissapeared as fast as it appeared.

A woman is revealed, having a voluptuous figure as she stands to face the Demon Lord. She wears a two toned black and white dress, exposing a generous portion of cleavage. The dress has a slit by her left thigh, revealing her legs which she wears black tights over. She also wears long blue gloves and white heels, both adorned with gold.

Her aura is denser then Uri and Rimuru's combined, and it is clear she is not leaving without a fight...

_____________________________________________

So yeah... Rimuru does stand a chance though.

This Velzard has no sparring partner, so she's a bit rusty. And since she doesn't have much competition in this world, she's weaker then her canon self by alot.

So, I'll be dropping this here :D

Individual: Velzard

Blessing: Null

Race: Chaotic Spirit

Species: Chaotic Spirit, Dragon

Existence Value: 42,000,000 EP. 48,000,000 EP with Tushar

Weapon: Tushar, Battle Axe

Skills: Ultimate Skill {Patient King, Gabriel}

Next chapter: Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/2)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 168 4
Five different fantasy worlds collide when their inhabitants are transported into a shared dimension where they must attend school together, resultin...
12.6K 374 11
what if rimuru was instead born as a primordial demon the strongest in combat and intelligence. He reincarnated just before star king dragon veldanav...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
10.8K 290 4
Satoru Mikami, Who Was Just An Ordinary Average Japanese Salaryman, Got Stabbed To Death And Was Reincarnated As 'Dragonoid' In Cardinal World. What...