Contractual 📄❤️

By MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

31

4.2K 231 181
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Nalangu/Haldi was over, Minseo changing her dress for mehendi. Taehyung cleaned the place as it had to be set up for a mehendi.

Tae felt the shadow behind him and thought it was Jungkook "I told you ...." he stopped talking seeing the person is not Jungkook but Junseo.
(Sooyun's husband)

"Taehyung, how are you?" Junseo asked.

Tae would have greeted him, but he heard Sooyun and Junseo talking about he liking Tae.

"Good" Tae replied simply, then moved back maintaining a distance.

"It looks like you're not happy with your husband and you know how these rich people are, he married for your bo..." before Junseo completes his sentence Tae started talking.

"Brother-in-law, I know you care for me but please stay away from me, what's going on between me and my husband is none of your business" Tae harshly said.

Jungkook may look like a tough guy but he knows how his husband is,yeah he married Tae for a reason but that reason can't be for lust or to fulfill his physical needs.

Junseo again tries to talk with Tae, before that Sooyun comes there wrapping his hand around her husband, "What are you doing here, hubby?" She asked.

"Nothing just talking with Tae" Junseo replied.

"Let's go to our room, Ohh Tae this mandap has four rooms only, it has occupied by Minseo's In-laws and our family, can you adjust to sleep in the marriage hall" Sooyun said as if she cared for Tae.

"Don't worry Noona, My husband will not sleep without me so we're going back after mehndi" Tae said with a smug face.

Junseo and Sooyun both of their faces turned like monkeys, they went back from there without saying anything. Sooyun looked back at Tae and tightened her hold on her husband before disappearing from his sight. Tae noticed her gestures and shook his head.
-----------

Jungkook with Kim family members, they are all behaving well with him as he is a rich man. They're teasing Minseo, he also laughed with them.

"Where is Taehyung?, son-in-law?" Taehyung's mom's sister asked.

"He always does some work" Jungkook looked around searching for Tae, that time Sooyun came with her husband, "Noona did you see Tae?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yeah, he is cleaning the background garden" Sooyun said.

Minseo laughed and said "He forgot that he's Jeon's daughter-in-law now, still behaving like a servant of our house, I pity you brother in-law he is tarnishing your name".

"I don't think so, I appreciate his patience if not him you will not be here laughing in your wedding and I am really angry at him for being kind to the person who is laughing at him for helping them, how ungrateful" Jungkook left the room, the room became awkwardly silent with his words.

Minseo didn't expect Jungkook to insult her directly, she thought he would be angry with Tae but his support for Tae made her extremely angry and ashamed.

Jungkook went to Tae, he saw Tae is guiding the workers to set the menhdi area and Jhope helping to lift heavy items. He got close to him and hugged him from behind.

"Leave me" Tae moved from the hug and glare at Jungkook.

"If you want more workers then I will arrange, don't strain yourself" Jungkook asked, to which Tae replied "I will be bored, let me do the work".

If not working then he has to sit with his family and it's better to work rather than sitting with them. Jungkook helped him while other relatives started gossiping about the famous CEO working here. Some scolded the Kim family for letting their son-in-law work.

Mehendi was done without any problem, Taehyung came back home and slept peacefully.
---------

Next Day
Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon got down from the same car, all the attention went to them. Tae smiled at the guest while entering, he met Jimin and hugged then smiled at Yoongi who was beside him.

Taehyung was wearing a yellow and sky blue combination silk saree, a hold choker around his neck which Namjoon gave to him as family treasure and Jungkook wore a matching kurta and vest with white pants.

Taekook outfit 👆

Some of Taehyung's relatives took Jungkook away trying to get good books of Jeon's.

Taehyung went to the mandap stage and helped his mother to arrange flowers and fruits.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood next to each other on the stage, Sooyun and Junseo stood beside each other, Minseo asked to be on the stage and soon marriage happened. Jungkook sprinkled the yellow smeared rice on Tae rather than the groom and bride. Tae laughed at him and took a handful of flowers and threw it on Jungkook.

Everyone's stomach is burning seeing the cute interactions, soon the ritual is going on with Minseo and her husband.

Taehyung packed a minseo bag as she had to move away to Do-yun's house. The door locking sound was heard and he smiled thinking it was Jungkook, only his husband would look for him.

"Not now,I have a job to do" Tae said hearing the footsteps, he flinched the hand touching his elbow and he very well knew his husband's touch so it's not his husband.

He turned and found Yunseo "What do you want?"

"Tae, you look beautiful" Yunseo shamelessly said, he just complimented but the thoughts behind those words made Tae almost puke.

"You know Tae, I don't love your sister and she does not match me"

"Why are you telling all this now and most importantly why are you telling me?" Tae walked, crossed him, opened the door but it was locked from outside.

"What did you do?" Tae glared at his brother-in-law who grinned at him.

"Can we spend some time alone, without Sooyun or that Jungkook"

Already existing problems are not enough, now this stupid creating a new problem "Look Junseo, I don't care if you love my sister or not, that's none of my business and she is the one who chose you for her so it's her problem, leave me out of it".

"I stopped loving her because I like you" Yunseo said.

"Stopped loving?,Is that even love?What did my sister do that made you stop loving her, and about liking me.. don't make me laugh we just met a few times at your marriage. Let me give you advice whatever you're feeling for me, stop that or fighting against Jeon's will not end up good for you" Taehyung smirks, his dashing composure didn't fall down by the fear. 

Junseo holds Tae's wrist harshly "Are you threatening me?What will your husband think after seeing his wife with me in the locked room?"

"So he came up with a shitty plan, what my husband thinks does not matter now, I know he will not misunderstand me but what will others say, Sooyun is enough to create a big mess and it will damage Jeon's dignity" Taehyung thought trying to pull his hand away.

At the same time the door was opened by Sooyun and she made a huge noise which attracted others to the room.

"Ayo ayo what will I do, what will I do with my life, my own brother being a third person in my marriage" Sooyun cried loudly, kneeling.

"Tae, what are you doing in this room, that too with sooyun's husband" One of the relatives asked.

"What else, to seduce my husband" Sooyun blamed Tae as if his husband is head of the loyalist group.

Tae was shocked seeing all the eyes on him, mostly they all looked at him disgustingly, while some analyzed Jungkook's reaction to watch the drama.

Jungkook just looked at Tae and Tae immediately shook his head negatively, he didn't know why he shook his head but his husband looked like asking "Is it true?"

Jungkook gets near Tae "Are you okay?" Tae nods while tears gather in his beautiful eyes, Jungkook hugged him patting his back.

"Why are you making it as a big deal, they locked inside by mistake" Jhope supported Tae.

Others didn't speak as they saw Jungkook didn't scold Tae. Yunseo gritted his teeth watching them hugging.

"Next time you get close to my wife then think of it as your last day" Jungkook sharply glares at Yunseo and Sooyun then took Taehyung out.

"Stop this noona, it's embarrassing" Jhope left giving an irritated look.

Sooyun looks at Yunseo who is also left with disappointment, then she sees Minseo who is the master of this plan. 

Sooyun conversed about how her husband ran behind Tae to Minseo and she gave the idea of insulting Tae's character.

Minseo thought Jungkook would leave Tae after seeing him with other men, so she could mock and satisfy her ego of getting superior than Tae.

Sooyun took advice from her sister and did everything. But the result is not what they expected. Minseo walked out as if she didn't know Sooyun.
--------

Jungkook kissed Tae without letting him talk or explain about the situation with Junseo. Tae co-operated with his husband, kissing back and holding his nape. 

"You're okay right?" Jungkook again asked backing away from the kiss. Tae nodded with tears filling his eyes.

Jungkook cupped his face "What happened? Why did these beautiful eyes crying?" He wiped the tears with his thumb.

"I hate him so much, he's mental, psycho, bastard, what would have happened if you're not here?" Tae cried cursing Junseo.

"You know my relatives are ready to throw some disgusting words at me, they look like I am a homebreaker who destroyed his own sister's life, but stopped because you trusted me" Tae mumbled resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"You want me to do something to him" Jungkook asked, running his palm on Tae's back.

"What will you do?"

"Like terminating him from his company or making up a little accident which can break his bones or I can do research about his background history then make him arrested legally" Jungkook suggested one by one.

Well Tae knows how Jungkook goes to the extent of getting details to destroy the person completely, Nam-gi and his father are examples. He silently worked under the sheep then launched like a tiger when the right time came, he arrested Nam-gi and his father with proof that they couldn't escape through any loopholes.

Tae hit his chest and looked up to face his husband "He is my sister's husband, remember" Tae couldn't do anything because that person is his family.

"Your sister is not my sister but her brother is my wife and her husband hurt my wife" Jungkook played with words.

"And your wife is saying, don't do anything at least for now" Tae said and went back hugging his husband.

"I will do as you say, our leave ends today, tomorrow we have to go back to work" Jungkook changed the topic and Tae groaned as he had to wake up early from tomorrow.

"I wish we would stay in village for long" Tae said, which Jungkook smiled "You seem to like them a lot"

Tae nodded, he felt the homely feel there, they were his family, he looked up admiring the person who gave the beautiful family to him "Thanks, I got them because of you. I never forget them and the places there"

"Of course how will we forget the place where we had our first kiss" Jungkook winked and Tae smiled remembering the kiss, he looked the lips of older thinking their first kiss.

"You want kiss?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice, nipping the earlobe.

Tae pulled him back and crashed his lips on older who smiled in the kiss, the thanks and grateful he has for his husband showed through the passionate kiss, he sucked every nook and corner. Jungkook let him have his way of dealing with his lips and he likes when Tae take charge in their intimacy which is rare.

"Relax, my wife" Jungkook separated them as they were knocked out of breath still Tae didn't stop devouring his lips "I am not going anywhere, take a break and kiss" Tae gave smile and pecked the lips one last time before hugging him burying his face on his husband's neck.

Jungkook is happy knowing Tae forgot about the previous incident and smiled, he took his phone out messaging someone then he hugged his wife back.

Namjoon came searching for Taekook as he was worried about Taehyung but smiled seeing them hugging, he went back waiting in the car for them to return.

After composing themselves from the heated kiss, Taekook joined with Namjoon then returned home.
---------

Jhope invited Ha-joon to the marriage and thought of introducing Ha-joon to Tae as a surprise, he doesn't want to hide his relationship from his brother anymore but before Tae and Ha-joon meet, Sooyun drama happened.

Ha-joon, who excitedly waited for his lover, got the news of Tae returned home and the drama happened from Jhope, he started scolding Sooyun for ruining their meeting.

Jhope somehow calmed him down and sent him to his apartment after sharing a love filled kiss. He called Tae asking about him and informing his love for Ha-Joon, who happily congratulated him and agreed to meet him soon.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.1K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
65.5K 2.7K 16
{COMPLETED} a story of two who are binded in a forced relationship 'marriage '~ Where jungkook is a normal living in a village and there is taehyung...
21.2K 683 26
Indian Taekook story
359K 13.3K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...