The Harsh life

Від JosieS11

Book 3 in the 'Ricci Men series' "I wish I could give you a child but I'm so exhausted, I don't want to do t... Більше

Chapter 1- Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 30

94 4 1
Від JosieS11

Giovanni- Now
"How do you know it was her?" I ask sitting opposite two guys.

I'm at my office in the warehouse, more reinforcements here, anything bad that happens isn't as bad happening here as it is at the office downtown.

"Because I'm not a fucking idiot." One of them tell me.

"That's not a good enough answer." I glare at him.

Rocco isn't far behind me.

Matteo is at home with Amara. She's not really talking or eating she's like gone back in time.

I can defend myself but the two of them are here and they're angry and I just need to make sure they don't pull any sly shit.

"I saw her name in a magazine. Best dressed at some ball." One of them answers.

Lara's ball.

Last year Amara got voted best dressed by the media and everyone was obsessed. It was in a bunch of news articles and magazines.

Fuck sake.

"Id recognise her face anywhere." He adds.

I nod slowly.

"His house was a shrine to her, he was so in love with her." He tells me, I don't know if he's trying to get a rise out of me or if he's just being honest.

I hope it's the first one.

"It was kinda weird, there was bunch of photos of her when she was young." The other guy says.

This started when she was young.

"Yeah I'm not surprised, he was a sick fuck." I tell them.

"Do you know the full story?" The first guy asks. He won't give me his name.

"I do." I tell him.

"Then I'll tell you that my name is Dario. I've had sex with your wife. Many times." He admits.

He's going to die. I'm going to kill him.

"What one are you?" I ask.

"Depends what she's told you." He raises an eyebrow.

This guy is old. I'm talking like 50 years old at least.

"Everything." I raise an eyebrow back.

"I was the first guy that ha dato a tua moglie l'anale."

He's dead.

"Which one are you?" I ask to the other guy.

"I'm the son." That means nothing to me.

"She didn't tell you about me?"

Oh what the fuck is going on.

This guy is older than me so I know he's not her son.

"She didn't know. We've been over this." Dario shakes his head at the other.

"Who's son?" I ask.

"Angelo's."

He has a son older than Amara yet he still went there with her.

"Okay so whilst we're here you both can answer my questions." I glare between the both of them.

"Why her?" I ask.

"Never told me." His son shrugs.

"She kissed him on her 12th birthday. He become... infatuated." I'm going to throw up. Like seriously throw up.

12 years old? She was a baby?

Well not a baby but so young.

I'm glad Matteo killed him.

"She was child. You're just as bad." I stare at Dario.

He's not making it out of this office alive.

One of them wants to rape her, the other wants to kill her. It makes me feel violently sick.

She was a fucking god damn child. A child!

"Why did you never stop him?" I ask.

"They loved each other," they most certainly did not, he groomed her, gave her a false sense of love. "It was nice to see."

Don't believe that one bit.

"Try again." I tell Dario.

He has most the answers.

"He liked to put on a show, always gave us entertainment." Dario shrugs.

Now I am going to be sick.

He pulls out his laptop and turns it to me.

There's at least 30 videos in this file.

I click on the first one. It's literally just a video of her touching herself. She looks to be in her bedroom. She's fully naked.

This is so wrong.

The next one, can't really see anything, just her head bobbing.

The next one, is the worse one. She's tied up. It was the first time he used a knife on her. She told him to stop, she didn't like it, he didn't. I skip through the video, knowing what comes next. Two other guys, her dad's friends. She's begging them to stop, I don't think she realises, she's also sobbing. She's in and out of conscious and not a single one of the three of them do shit to stop or even to check in on her.

It's disgusting.

The next one is a really up close.

The next one, he's giving her head.

The next one, he's experimenting with fire and ice.

"Be careful of my hair." She warns him in Italian.

"I'm not an idiot, do you think I'm an idiot?" He argues in Italian.

"No, no I'm just scared." She rambles and apologises.

He uses the lighter and gets a bit to close, she starts crying and he's straight on it with ice.

The next one is just a very poor video of them having sex on a table in a club.

I slam the laptop closed.

I can't watch anymore.

"I can get you arrested." I tell Dario.

"I can get her arrested." The son counters.

"In my country? Un-fucking-likely." I tell him.

He shrugs and glances down.

"You not in any of them? Convenient. Wait till I tell the cops that not only are you a child predator but you've got child pornography all over that laptop." I tell Dario.

"I've got my own." He says proudly.

He goes on his phone, flips his phone to show me a video of them having sex.

"You not have any?" I ask the son.

"Never had sex with that slut. Wait sorry I forgot she likes that, let me think of a more convenient name." I lunge for him.

Rocco gets there first and has him up against the wall by his throat.

She hates being degraded. Hates it. She's had it all her life and I think it's disgusting.

Why would I ever let her think she's anything but beautiful and loving and the best wife, I don't care why people degrade I just could never.

"What did you just call her?" He spits.

"You need to put him down." Dario tells me.

I'm not even holding him.

"I'll get you arrested." Dario says and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'll get you arrested. Your lucky your not dead already so shut the fuck up." I tell him.

"Don't kill him yet." I tell Rocco.

Rocco smashes the sons head off of the wall then throws him across the room.

"Why'd you think she did it?" I ask Dario.

"He was last seen with her." He points out.

"So what?" I spit.

"So he had a house and a ring. He went quiet about a week before she was meant to turn 16. I thought he was busy packing. Then she turned 16. Then about three months after her birthday I had planned in advance to go and... visit them,"

Yeah fucking right.

"The house hadn't been touched. No one was there. No sign anyone had ever lived there except for the single photo of them he put in the bedroom. Then about two months later I get told that she's still living alone, fucking her dad's friends and workers." Give me a reason not to snap his fucking legs.

"She's got quite the reputation that one." He tells me.

I hate him.

"Look, if you carry on talking about my wife like she's some sort of whore-"

"Which she is."

I give Rocco a hand to stand down, just till I get my point across.

"I will kill you. There is literally nothing from stopping me from killing you or him. Nothing. Do you get that? You're coming over here making demands thinking you have the upper hand but you don't." I glare at him.

"We just want to know where Angelo is." Is all he says.

"Can't help you there." I can.

I know exactly where he's buried. Amara told me and Matteo even showed me a few years back.

"We don't know where he is. He's probably still alive, fucking kids somewhere, like the dirty fucked up fuck he is." I shrug.

"I want to see Amara." He tells me next.

"No."

Absolutely not.

There's is no way in hell he's going any where near her again.

"You can be there." He tells me.

"I don't care." I tell him.

"I know you know she killed him." He tells me.

He's sitting up in his chair and glaring at me.

He's wrong. Amara didn't kill him, Matteo did.

"She didn't, trust me I would know." Like how I know Matteo killed him.

"Let me talk to her then." He tells me.

"No." Is all I say.

He's pissing me off now.

"Anymore questions?" He asks.

"No." I don't think I can stomach knowing anything else.

"Then let me tell you something. You should be thanking Angelo. He taught her everything she does to you? She's good at head, he taught her to be. Her stamina? That's all because of how much sex they had. Trust me they had a lot."

Now he's definitely trying to get a rise out of me.

Good thing for him, it works.

I take my gun out and shoot him, not to kill though. I'm angry I want to hit him.

He falls backwards.

I need to kill him.

I punch him repeatedly, this sick fuck.

"Does she still- still liked to be slapped around?" He says in between punches.

All I see is red. I'm so angry.

I've never been this angry.

"You done?" Gio asks behind me.

"Yeah." I nod slowly, pushing myself off of him.

"Go home, I'll sort these out." He looks between the both of them.

I do go home. Don't have to tell me twice.

When I get home, Dom is stood outside the movie room.

"She in there?" I ask him.

"Both are. They're asleep." He tells me.

I nod. I go to open the door when I remember what I've done.

I can't touch her with these hands.

I run upstairs to shower and change out of my clothes.

When I get out of the shower, the bathroom door opens.

I spin to check who it is, grabbing my gun as I do.

The second I aim my gun at her, her eyes gloss over.

"Shit sorry. I thought you were asleep." I put my gun down and make my way over to her.

She glanced over at the shower and raises an eyebrow at me.

"You want one?" I ask and she nods.

I turn the shower on and then get her things ready.

"Can I take these off?" I ask tapping her leg.

She nods and climbs out of the pyjama bottoms, the same happens with her hoodie.

She takes her hair down and steps towards the shower.

She hasn't spoken to me much. She won't speak English either.

She pulls me into the shower with her, she doesn't make a move on me in the shower.

She lets me clean her though. She's never let me do this. She thinks it's too intimate, hates it.

"Cuore mio, ti amo. Non sei solo. Torna da me." I say as I wash the shampoo out of her hair.

"Non farmi piangere." She responds.

Her voice is not her voice. She sounds tired and fed up.

I kiss her lightly against the lips and then continue washing her hair.

Once she's out of the shower, I get her dressed, dry her hair and get her back into bed.

This night she sleeps between Matteo and I, No Matteo hasn't left or slept in a bed that isn't ours since I told her.

Matteo keeps his hand on her back, stroking it but she looks up at me and just stares into my soul, not saying anything.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

83.1K 1.3K 53
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
The Pregnancy Pact (COMPLETED) Від Anissa

Підліткова література

226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
30.4K 702 25
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...
my lost brother and the mafia Від BooksByL1

Підліткова література

1.1M 21.2K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...